PDA

View Full Version : Does Size REALLY matter?

spoiledangel860505
Apr 5, 2007, 12:22 PM
I did a search to see if this topic has come up before, but I didn't find one that was exactly like what I am going to ask.

First, do you think that the size of a penis REALLY matters? This is a very debatable issue and all opinions are welcomed.

Secondly, would you actually break up with someone just because of their size? and is there ways around being with someone who is too small or too big?

I was surfing this site the other night and I came across someones profile and one of the questions on her profile asked if size really does matter to her, and she said that it does and there are ways around it. I've seen the answer to this question be yes it does but there's ways around it, no it doesn't matter to me at all, maybe but it still needs to be proven. So really does it?

Bear with me here, I have no sex experience, 100% virgin and was just curious what others think.

:female:
Andrea

spartca
Apr 5, 2007, 12:25 PM
Yup I prefer men with penises on the average to smaller side. It matters, trust me! ;)

AstroGlide
Apr 5, 2007, 12:50 PM
I read in here I believe that:

"It's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean that counts..."

AstroGlide :smilies15

TaylorMade
Apr 5, 2007, 1:20 PM
To a degree, yes. Many women get off on the "filled" sensation during sex, and someone who is smaller than average ( remember, average is 5". There are more "average sized" guys than you think) can't give that sensation w/o some acrobatics.

But - -to a degree, no. I know for me, I get off on clitoral stimulation so if a man has a good tongue or great fingers, I'm covered, no matter the size.

In "short" (ha!) it depends on the woman, but if she says it matters... it does. To her.

*Taylor*

lickitall
Apr 5, 2007, 1:26 PM
As far as being bicurious with no experience. I would deffinitely like one ave. to smaller so I could...well...handle it

woodyapron
Apr 5, 2007, 2:42 PM
i get very turned on by fellating my wifes young lovers very thick penis

biwords
Apr 5, 2007, 3:26 PM
I suspect this question was actually aimed more at women than men, but it's mostly men responding, LOL.

Most women I've heard on this subject do seem to represent the "it's not the meat, it's the motion" school. As to those who say size is important, it's not always clear whether they actually require a large penis for physiological reasons, or whether it's just part of the 'fantasy profile' they need to feel sufficiently turned on in the first place. By that I mean that if they believe a big guy is more masculine, more of (sorry for the crudity) a bull to their cow, then they're likely to be responsive to the big guy from the time they see the bulge...

You might want to read Ian Kerzer's excellent book She Comes First, which persuasively argues that it's all clitoral anyway, whatever Freud thought to the contrary. That being so, it's hard to believe that a large penis is anywhere near as important as some women and most men seem to think...

Incidentally, my gay cousin, writing from France, tells me that the only older men in bathhouses who are likely to see any action are those with big cocks, so clearly it's important in that milieu...

boner_lishus
Apr 5, 2007, 3:34 PM
An age old question. I have thought about that question all my life. Since my pecker is very very small, I think I can add some input here from experience. When we were all young teens, size wasn't really an issue with the guys since we were all in different stages of development. And the girls were always mesmerized at how hard they got and how far they would shoot. And they would most always ask how it was gonna fit in them even tho it wasnt any bigger than an index finger.
:male: Of course, as we all got older, size appeared to count, but always seemed to me it was something that I was fixating on and no one else. Single and in the military. I dated quite a lot and never heard anyone say anything negative about "Tynee". I just learned early on how to compensate for my shortness...my tongue and fingers got so terribly well trained that I was always amazed at myself. Never had problems during my 36+ year marriage..we had a blast. And after wife died, went on many dates and only had one problem...with a very heavy gal...I like for the woman to ride on top and this gal was afraid she'd hurt me. Havent really had too much of a problem when playing with other guys, with the exception of a few snyde remarks from guys obviously insecure.
Saying all that....size, like beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder. Use what you have and don't whine about it all your life til one day you suddenly wake up and realize its too late.

welickit
Apr 5, 2007, 5:34 PM
I do not like big at all. Not to long and not thick. Five to seven inches is fine. On the other hand the small ones are as bad or worse than big ones. It is nice to at least feel something inside you if you are going to do it. Mrs Welickit

DiamondDog
Apr 5, 2007, 5:58 PM
Yup I prefer men with penises on the average to smaller side. It matters, trust me! ;)

I'm the same way!

Actually I like men of all sizes even larger than average but not monster cocks. I don't seek them out and I feel kind of bad for men who are horse hung with monster cocks since they scare people, those men get fetishized for their size, lots of times even if they aren't they will be driven to becoming hardcore bottoms since nobody wants to take a monster cock, and it can be a curse.

I would like to jerk off, dock with him, and tie up a guy's cock like this:
http://home.earthlink.net/~toddspears10/images/ToddMontage.jpg

but I don't know what else I would do with it, it's far too big to take into your mouth and I don't do anal sex.

Heh, I showed that pic to a friend and he had two comments about that guy "that's scary" and "freak show".

Too bad the ugliest/most tacky guys like the one above get HUGE MONSTER cocks!

My size is fine for me, I grew up thinking I was small when I'm not. I've been told by major size queens that it's perfect and I'm a bit above average.

billy_campbell
Apr 5, 2007, 6:41 PM
Lady friends I have been with are much more concerned with my tongue than the size of my cock. Which works out nicley since I love using my tongue more than my cock! :2cents: ;)

That said while I am pleased with the size of my erection, I do wish I was bigger when soft. :bigrin:

bigirl_inwv
Apr 5, 2007, 6:51 PM
For me, yes, size does matter. I have an enlarged uterus...so sometimes longer cocks really really hurt for me. My fiance is 6 inches and there are still certain positions we can't do because he penetrates too deeply. The largest I've had has been 10 inches and I really didn't get any enjoyment out of it because I was so worried about keeping him from going too deep. I prefer girth to length. That's where I really get my pleasure.

kitten
Apr 5, 2007, 7:03 PM
I like a 5 to 6 inch when I give oral stimulation so that I can do it total and best. I like 8 inch when I get penetration vaginally. I haven't done anal but think that samller would be more comfortable.
And I like the quote about the "motion of the ocean" and that it matters that you are with someone you trust and can share passion.

spartca
Apr 5, 2007, 7:42 PM
I have heard it said from more than a few women that data on this subject may be underreported, because of societal pressure women may face to prop up men's egos.

I've noticed personally that what women tell men and what they tell each other can be markedly different in regards to sexual matters, this penis size thing being one of the noteable points of difference.

Can any women tell me what they think about this? Thanks! :)

anne27
Apr 5, 2007, 8:21 PM
I have a couple of friends who are 'size queens', but the size of a man's endowments have never much mattered to me. They each have their own beauty, small, medium, and large. And the so called 'monster cocks', well they are kinda like a Ferrari- nice to look at, but I sure don't want try and drive that thang! ;)

chulainn2
Apr 5, 2007, 8:28 PM
Yes it does.

innaminka
Apr 5, 2007, 8:32 PM
For a long term relationship - not at all provided so many other things are in place; eg love and satisfaction.

But:

I have had one experience with something that was definitely oversized; I mean world's best practice. Like a Keystone Cops police baton.
The watering of the eyes was just for starters!!!!!! :eek:

All I would say is every gal should have at least one wonderful experience with a large penis.

It would not be nice to be married to - but I still remember....... :cool:

onewhocares
Apr 5, 2007, 8:40 PM
Spartca,

I am Belle, and well, if nothing else I am a most honest and truthful women. I would love to be able to answer your questions. I shall try. My experiance is rather limited so you MUST consider that when viewing my responses. I am an average woman, nothing fancy, nothing special. I guess I may be one of the few women who do not feel that the size of a man's penis is directly related to the amount of arrousal that he imparts upon a woman. I would hope that there are women, so much like me who

1. Accepts a man who the person that he is, with all human frailty and conditions. Be he short or tall, thin or chunky, hair or bald, straight or bi. He, his soul is all that matters.

2. All of the above for the women whom this man adores. We are but one soul whose desire and affection you are graced to have.

3. Now, I am but one woman, and well I guess I have been called by a few men on this site as one of a kind, but it matters not to me if you are the most least endowed man, but if you can stimulate me intellectually for that is the most important organ in the body for me, then you will most certainly be the beneficiary of a relationship with a most appreciative woman.

Well ok that is a few points of my view....

Belle

jem_is_bi
Apr 5, 2007, 11:20 PM
I'm the same way!

Actually I like men of all sizes even larger than average but not monster cocks. I don't seek them out and I feel kind of bad for men who are horse hung with monster cocks since they scare people, those men get fetishized for their size, lots of times even if they aren't they will be driven to becoming hardcore bottoms since nobody wants to take a monster cock, and it can be a curse.

I would like to jerk off, dock with him, and tie up a guy's cock like this:
http://home.earthlink.net/~toddspears10/images/ToddMontage.jpg

but I don't know what else I would do with it, it's far too big to take into your mouth and I don't do anal sex.

Heh, I showed that pic to a friend and he had two comments about that guy "that's scary" and "freak show".

Too bad the ugliest/most tacky guys like the one above get HUGE MONSTER cocks!

My size is fine for me, I grew up thinking I was small when I'm not. I've been told by major size queens that it's perfect and I'm a bit above average.

I looked at what you consider a monster cock. Well my partner is just as big, length and width. He does not scare me. He is a nice guy. It took little effort to become accustomed to his size and be able to accommodate all of him. His cock is not too big to take in my mouth. In a 69 position, my nose is pressed into his balls. It feels great :bigrin: !

What I have learned from these replies is whatever size your cock is, there is someone that will appreciate it and you.

JEM

12voltman59
Apr 6, 2007, 1:08 AM
As many have said--having a huge penis is not always the advantage that it is made out to be just like big breast size for women is not either--in spite of the spin to the contrary.

As I have said in previous threads similar to this--my preference is towards smaller in both penis and breast size.

As for penis size and who makes the best lover--this is a different version of what has been said before--it comes from a song done by Maria Muldar way back in the '70s:

"It ain't the meat it's the motion---that makes this mama want to rock....."

Lisa (va)
Apr 6, 2007, 1:49 PM
I think the size of a man is more a concern of the man than the woman. I believe the average woman would be satisfied with the average guy. though we are all individuals and some may prefer larger or small, avoiding the extremes.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

diamond_tether
Apr 6, 2007, 4:05 PM
Of course, it's got to depend on the speaker. It matters to us, we prefer average to smaller sized folks. Guys who are too big are just that - too big. They don't really fit in our bodies well anywhere. It's just kind of uncomfy and unsure all around because we can't really do what we'd like with it. Besides, there are folks out there looking for precisely what they've got (albeit, a smaller number of folks, but still). There's no such thing as 'too small' for us, honestly and there are plenty of ways around that. We do have a partner that's part of a couple who's above our size limit and we'll continue to play with them (meaning we wouldn't 'break up' with them over his size alone), but we don't seek out large males and do have to turn down people above our size limit regularly.

raistkit
Apr 6, 2007, 4:31 PM
hi kit here: in response to your question i think it's all a matter of how your body is built, and what attracts you. for me anything more than 7in is too big. fortunatly for me me raist is 6.5 and thats a perfect fit. however i would still love and be attracted to him no matter what his size. lotts of lube and imagination , not to mention fun foreplay, would help if he were a bigun. someon else has already said this "it's not the size but the motion of the ocean that counts", and i agree. find the right person and size does'nt matter.

billy_campbell
Apr 6, 2007, 5:40 PM
;) :rolleyes: :) :bigrin:

Buck Naked
Apr 6, 2007, 5:57 PM
Here's my dichotomy; I want to be BIG, but I want to service average or small more manageable cocks :confused:

spartca
Apr 6, 2007, 6:19 PM
Just FYI at a sex hotline I volunteer at we're trained to say to people who call with this question that "the average male is 5-7 inches in length and the average female is 4-6 inches in depth," so it usually works out just fine. It stands to reason that people on the opposite outliers of the bell curve may have some difficulty.

Anecdotally, I find that the average penis length is more like 7 inches, and that the standard deviation is about an inch. But then I live in California lol. I wonder if everything really is bigger in Texas too? ;)

Spartik
Apr 7, 2007, 1:31 AM
Spartca,

I am Belle, and well, if nothing else I am a most honest and truthful women. I would love to be able to answer your questions. I shall try. My experiance is rather limited so you MUST consider that when viewing my responses. I am an average woman, nothing fancy, nothing special. I guess I may be one of the few women who do not feel that the size of a man's penis is directly related to the amount of arrousal that he imparts upon a woman. I would hope that there are women, so much like me who

1. Accepts a man who the person that he is, with all human frailty and conditions. Be he short or tall, thin or chunky, hair or bald, straight or bi. He, his soul is all that matters.

2. All of the above for the women whom this man adores. We are but one soul whose desire and affection you are graced to have.

3. Now, I am but one woman, and well I guess I have been called by a few men on this site as one of a kind, but it matters not to me if you are the most least endowed man, but if you can stimulate me intellectually for that is the most important organ in the body for me, then you will most certainly be the beneficiary of a relationship with a most appreciative woman.

Well ok that is a few points of my view....

Belle

Interesting thoughts but I think the question varies on whether we're talking about love or sex. I was once in love with a man so much I just wanted to kiss and hold him and sex was frosting on the delicious cake. He was alright in the size department but I wouldn't have cared either large or small.

Unfortunately, he's gone and a love like that doesn't come often. So if it's only sex (or friends with benefits), I definitely have my preferences, wanting someone who will fill me up but not split me open.

Here's hoping we all find that special love when size doesn't matter. :)

FalconAngel
Apr 7, 2007, 1:41 AM
Size does matter. My wife has often told me that too big can be worse than too small for her pleasure.

jedinudist
Apr 7, 2007, 1:42 AM

I'd have to agree

whirlwind
May 19, 2007, 4:59 AM
hey, i'm new here, so sorry for digging up these old threads

i grew up having female best friends and 4 sisters, so i've heard lots of gossiping and talking

pretty much, size does matter, but it's not that important in the scheme of things

from what i have heard, size does matter with vaginal penetration for most girls, there is a limit, as the vagina is only so big but it seems that they love the feeling of being "full" or "torn apart".

anal sex is a different matter, with girls they tend to like more managable lengths, and small girth

and although most guys wish they had a bigger dick, there is a point where you loose the benefits. it feels great to be able to go balls deep and achieve full penetration, some guys with monster cocks can't go in all the way

personaly, i like the look and the feel of a bigger cock to play with, but i would never put something even close to average size up my ass

ukmale32
May 19, 2007, 5:28 AM
I'm looking to try more than just oral with the right guy/cpl. The friend of mine who I've played about with a lot is huge. No way I'd even want it in me. Yet. SO yes is my answer.

nnjbicoupleforplay
May 19, 2007, 9:45 AM
Length never matters, girth can, if your talking about anal. Otherwise who cares, enjoy!!

nnjbicoupleforplay

:male: :female: :bipride:

Have you hugged your bi-friend today??

tallkerri
May 19, 2007, 11:58 PM
DOES IT MATTER????? :eek: You never hear a guy with a big one say "It's not what u got but how u use it." Hubby has length(9in), and girth(3.5in) and I wouldn't go back to anything smaller.

scubaman
May 20, 2007, 6:14 AM
Differnt people different tastes! However, the bi side of me says if it is going in my arse, then yes size does really matter! LOL

CountryLover
May 20, 2007, 11:34 PM
First hubby was average in size, a bit thick in girth. I couldn't deep throat him, or take him anally comfortably at all.

During my 4 yrs of single life, I sowed some wonderful wild oats :tongue: and learned a lot more about my own limits and preferences.

If we're talking anal, I measure by deepthroating....if I can swallow him, he'll fit back there. Anything bigger isn't going anywhere near me!

One of my most favorite FWB (friend w/benefits) was smaller than average, probably only 4" or so. Oral was just great, since I could swallow him very easily, but vaginal sex was nearly impossible. We both have a bit of a tummy and he just didn't reach! However, he is terrifically skilled in both oral sex and using his hands, so we enjoyed many fun sessions without feeling shortchanged.

My new husband is just right, but we like to play with this monster toy that we named Samson LOL. It fills me up to overflowing, and we've learned I can take it up to 9" deep. (so much for that 5" vaginal canal?!) I get my best orgasms from my cervix, so that works just GREAT for me. Hubby is incredibly skilled with his hands too.

Truly it's a matter of individual preference and anatomy. I can take a "monster" cock, but I don't NEED it to have wonderful lovemaking. I just adapt to whatever is at hand, so to speak :tong:

Sara

BreeIsMe
May 21, 2007, 2:19 AM
I guess I would look at it this way: Since men don't go around like us women (we have our boobs in pretty plain view for them to "size" us up) and so it is pretty hard (no pun intended) to figure out what size a man is without getting to the point of being emotionally involved. At that point, I would just deal with whatever you've gotten as iI don't think I would "trade" someone in just because their penis is a little on the smaller side. Assuming you love/care for the man, I guess the answer is to just accept him for what is feels for you and hopefully, he will use whatever he has, fingers, toes, tongue, and penis to please you whenever possbile.

Seems simple, right??? LOL

Bree

ohbimale
May 22, 2007, 2:02 AM
I do not worry about the size of my man's penis. I like it all.

No I would not break up with someone over their penis size.

The last man I was seeing had a smaller penis than mine. He was worried about it, but it was fine with me. Made deepthroating him easier. And he loved it when I deepthroated him. Must say I enjoyed it too. But we went our seperate ways because he had personal issues with family that required most of his free time.

I also have to say I have not met a man with a monster penis. :male: :bipride:

afterdark75
May 22, 2007, 12:31 PM
i would be lying if I said a big cock did not get me turned on but after seeing so many Ii like em all, small and large and very big. They all work just fine for me.

whattodo
May 22, 2007, 3:30 PM
I have had men of different sizes do a variety of things. I find to get real enjoyment I need a man with length of around 8 inches and good girth. I am very large internally, so I do not get as much pleasure from small men. I have had a smaller man please me, but it was a lot of work. I have also had the same man anal and the first few strokes were slightly painful, we both got very hard orgasams in the end. I think it depends on the person.

Kane2007
Jul 31, 2007, 7:55 AM
I noticed alot of males have answered this question and I am kind of glad they did. I used to believe size mattered when it came to women but, have found out that most prefer an average (5" - 6.5") penis. Not that I am Wilt Chamberlain or anything, I used to be very obsessed with the size of my own to the point of many years of research. The following is what I've found to be factual. Being a late bloomer (16) before I actually started to hit puberty it became very apparent to me that while everyone of my friends were developing on schedule, I was not and became very self-conscious, hence my beginning of the research. I found there are "Grow-ers" and "Show-ers", I found that there are more 4"-5" penises in the world than any other size. I found that when confronted with a larger than average penis, depending on the promiscuity of the individual, most with a limited amount of sexual encounters, would become tentative, while those with a larger appetite for the horizotal bop, were intrigued, yet still a little unsure. And of course your run of the mill slut (male & female) become so stretched, require it to feel satisfied. Now, I dont mean anything derogatory, I am just stating what I've found. I would like to revisit the show-er and grow-er issue as I am a grow-er, and this can become a very self-conscious issue for men like myself. When flaccid (soft) I look like an eight year old with pubic hair, but upon stimulation, I grow to the average 6" full girth male. And, since no-one (at least I haven't seen any) walks around the locker room at the local gym, or swimming pool with a boner, physical appearance is an issue as my testosterone levels drop and I don't feel as confident as I do with clothes on. I finally found that every sexual encounter I have had (male & female) it never became a topic of conversation (even once I became flaccid), it never stopped the action, it never became an issue of any sort. So, at the end of the day, NO, size does not matter to anyone except the owner of the boner. I applaud those of you who answered this honestly and thank you for your time.

Kane

MarieDelta
Jul 31, 2007, 11:25 AM
I have to dip my toe into the water here :tongue:

I prefer men who are average in size, that being said I would rather be with someone I enjoy vs being with someone based on dick size.

I *have* been with larger than average and smaller than average and average sized.

If someone lets that get in the way of the realtionship then it's their loss.

fishfry29
Jul 31, 2007, 11:30 AM
Speaking as a bi-male, I love a large penis to look at and admire, but when it comes to performance, the fact that it is "hard" is more imporntant to me. Ive been with smaller men that were firm, and larger men that couldent hold a erection, and I prefer the firm penis, even if it may be smaller in size.
I perform oral only, but presume the same for anal. My wife says she prefers the larger penis, to be 'filled" as she put it,

RedTygre_74
Jul 31, 2007, 11:59 AM
That said while I am pleased with the size of my erection, I do wish I was bigger when soft. :bigrin:

I am in the same boat as you are my friend. Never been told I was small when erect, but when soft.....well I can't help but think of a turtle...lol. I can't help but add this one thing. If it is true that 5 inches in indeed average then I am a little above avg.

As for size mattering I think it does. IF I ever got the nerve to be a bottom I wouldn't want someone bigger than me.

wantsthemiddle
Jul 31, 2007, 12:17 PM
after reading this me and my girlfriend talked about it and we both are on the same thought of that to big is not good she likes no more then 7 inches and i dont like more then 6. Also if you know how to use your hands and tounge she says that will go alot farther with most of the girls she knows then having a 10 hard on.

dickhand
Aug 1, 2007, 10:47 AM
Well , here is my 2 cents worth . I have mentioned before that my experience started with a male cousin a few months younger than I but far more developed when we started to play around . About 6 " with a banana curve upwards . When I finally caught up , I too measured around 6 " but very straight and a bit thicker . We satisfied each other just fine and still do today on the rare occasions that we can get together . Since then I have been with men that were close to my size or a bit smaller , maybe 5 " , or a bit bigger than me . Not alot of difference though . The largest man I've been with so far was about 7 " . I enjoy receiving anal very much and quite often cum from the act . I've seen no difference in my enjoyment one way or the other . Of course , never having been with a really big guy , I can't say one way or the other . Orally I don't think I would like anything bigger than I have experienced so far just because i can easily handle an average man and anything bigger would be a stuggle and not as enjoyable for him or me . Not that I wouldn't like to try sometime . But that is just a novelty thing I think .

biwords
Aug 1, 2007, 2:44 PM
I've already mentioned my cousin Ken, who over 40 years has had sex of one kind or another with an estimated 1,000 men (and is disease-free!). Anyway, he said that he's bottomed for someone with a ten-inch dick and not found it painful, and for someone with a five-inch dick and found it painful. He concludes that it really does come down to how you use it, and to how excited and (paradoxically) relaxed the bottom is. The experienced top will begin with a finger or fingers to assess this, will go slowly, and use lots of lube -- no surprises there.

KNJlookin4fun
Aug 1, 2007, 4:22 PM
:2cents: I dont usualy post because my spelling and grammer are horrible and i dont have much experiance but this is an easy one for me .... I've only been with a small few men ... but in that few I've had as small as 4" and as large as 10" plus a couple in between .... honestly ... too small is too small, If u cant feel it whats the point? .... too big is pure pain so there's no point there either .... Most women I have discused this subject with agree that average is perfect ... how ever some do prefer larger or smaller ... it all comes down to personal preferance. :bibounce:

biwords
Aug 1, 2007, 4:30 PM
:2cents: I dont usualy post because my spelling and grammer are horrible and i dont have much experiance but this is an easy one for me .... I've only been with a small few men ... but in that few I've had as small as 4" and as large as 10" plus a couple in between .... honestly ... too small is too small, If u cant feel it whats the point? .... too big is pure pain so there's no point there either .... Most women I have discused this subject with agree that average is perfect ... how ever some do prefer larger or smaller ... it all comes down to personal preferance. :bibounce:

You express yourself very well and I hope you'll post some more. Thanks!

Cantaloupe Island
Aug 2, 2007, 2:25 AM
I personally would prefer something from 5-6". However, something less than 5 might just be too small. There hits a certain point where the penis loses its sexiness if it's too small. That being said, I don't really care much for large dicks.

justafriend
Aug 2, 2007, 7:49 AM
As Goldilocks once said, 'Not too big, not too little, ...juuuust right!'

FREAKYSCBOY
Aug 3, 2007, 5:03 PM
An age old question. I have thought about that question all my life. Since my pecker is very very small, I think I can add some input here from experience. When we were all young teens, size wasn't really an issue with the guys since we were all in different stages of development. And the girls were always mesmerized at how hard they got and how far they would shoot. And they would most always ask how it was gonna fit in them even tho it wasnt any bigger than an index finger.
:male: Of course, as we all got older, size appeared to count, but always seemed to me it was something that I was fixating on and no one else. Single and in the military. I dated quite a lot and never heard anyone say anything negative about "Tynee". I just learned early on how to compensate for my shortness...my tongue and fingers got so terribly well trained that I was always amazed at myself. Never had problems during my 36+ year marriage..we had a blast. And after wife died, went on many dates and only had one problem...with a very heavy gal...I like for the woman to ride on top and this gal was afraid she'd hurt me. Havent really had too much of a problem when playing with other guys, with the exception of a few snyde remarks from guys obviously insecure.
Saying all that....size, like beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder. Use what you have and don't whine about it all your life til one day you suddenly wake up and realize its too late.
u have a great attitude and i totally agree with u

FREAKYSCBOY
Aug 3, 2007, 5:13 PM
i like average guy with big balls and cum alot over big dick guys anyday...

Long Duck Dong
Aug 4, 2007, 3:02 AM
lol I perfer a larger than average male for anal but a small to average for oral

tho I am celibate now, I loved to feel the * motion of the ocean *.... but it was not just about penetration.... it was also how they used the rest of their body

some of the best sex I have had, has been with just straight hardcore penetration ( large males ) and good penetration with different positions ( small to average males )

BUT without a doubt... overall.... what i truely perfer is a partner that cares as much about my satisfaction as their own and they make sure that we are both satisfied before we top it off by both cumming

twonicefolk4fun
Aug 5, 2007, 5:25 AM
Hi, As a Bi guy, I can look at penis size from a sexual point of view just like a girl. So has a big penis been a extra turn on for me and has the sex been better with a larger organ? The answer from me is, it hasnt made the slightest bit of difference. Its definetly the person behind the penis that counts without any doubt. I apparently have an above average penis myself (although I never see it) but my girlfriend enjoys the smaller guys physically just as much as she enjoys me. I get to see that as im usually watching! She enjoys me mentally much more as she loves me. As me and my girlfriend share 'everything' sexually which allows us to both be Bi and not get jealous, I can assure you I ve asked that very question and you can be sure the smaller guy was as well respected from both of us. One final question to guys perhaps worried about size, " Would you seriously not consider a lovely, caring, thoughtful lady as a possible girlfriend because she did not have big boobs?" Id take the lovely girl anytime!

Skater Boy
Aug 5, 2007, 5:43 AM
One final question to guys perhaps worried about size, " Would you seriously not consider a lovely, caring, thoughtful lady as a possible girlfriend because she did not have big boobs?" Id take the lovely girl anytime!

I would definitely take the lovely girl too... big boobs are certainly not essential for me. Although these days some women and men think along similar lines, and size does matter to some of them. Even if its just psychological.

open4bizness
Aug 6, 2007, 7:13 AM
I have toys ranging from small to oversize, and a guy I've seen off and on for the last 7 years is about average.

They all get the job done.

That said, I do get turned on looking at larger ones and not so much by smaller ones.

bim4mmf
Oct 6, 2011, 10:42 PM
Well depends on who you ask ...... for me it doesnt really matter the size .... Well not completely. I dont want one 3" or 11" for that matter. I like the other features. Thick is better to me. Also a mice big mushroom head to play with.

Jobelorocks
Oct 7, 2011, 2:11 PM
Well I think that size matters, but not as much as other things. A much bigger deal (for me anyways) is angles, positions, enthusiasm/energy, and communication. I have also found that thickness makes a bigger difference for me then length. Length can pose as a problem, I have only found this on the too large side. I have had it where a guy was too big and it felt like I was being punched in the stomach from the inside...not pleasant. I think it is just a complicated subject and everyone has different preferences, so you will probably get a different answer from everyone.

Something Else
Oct 7, 2011, 9:42 PM
Size does matter to me. Too big scares me! What is big? Above 8 inches.

Ironically, I can admire, appreciate and look at one that is that large or even larger - I've met guys above that and one at 9.5 inches?!

When I saw the guy that was 9.5, I realized that there was such a thing as too big. Shocking but sadly true.

For me the perfect range is 5.5 - 7.5 inches in length. A

Now that said...GIRTH is something that I absolutely love!

I'll take thickness over length anytime. Thickness is great; length is discomfort - at least for me. It's nice to feel the heaviness of one.

In the end, pun unintended lol, it's all about knowing what works for you & where your comfort zone lies when you're dealing with varying sizes.

Moonlight_BHI
Oct 7, 2011, 10:55 PM
To me size doesn't matter. I get off with clitoral stimulation, than with actual intercourse.

So, mainly for me, sexual intercourse really doesn't matter to me.

pantytimbmd
Oct 8, 2011, 8:53 AM
No such thing as too big for me! I would rather have too much than not enough!

miamiuu
Oct 8, 2011, 3:11 PM
the best anal sex i ever had was with a guy that had a 4inch dick. it hit all the right spots even had me moaning. i had sex with a 10.5 inch dick felt good but i could only handle four minutes but after an hour my whole body was in pain and aching. definitely not worth the pain though.

The Black Knights
Oct 9, 2011, 8:50 AM
For some men and women, yes. For some, no. In my experience, most of the female lovers were surprised by what I had, but could handle it and it went pretty well. Oral was a challenge for some, and only four dared to try anal (only three could take more than half)l. Most of those times were decent, but some was a waste of time, as far as I was concerned (no satisfaction or orgasm for me, much less her).
The male lovers mostly loved it, though many just couldn't take it that well back there, even though I let them do the guiding, just to be sure (playing safe of course, with lube). Oral wasn't hard for the guys, but most were not as as skilled at oral as (certain) ladies were.
Bottom line, if the equipment you have is too small OR too big in one or all directions for your partner or vice versa, you both either do your best with what you have (and/or don't have) or you just move on with no hard feelings. You need not apologize to ANYONE for what the Lord blessed you with. Now, if you just plain cannot use said assets to pleasure your partner (without injuring them), regardless of anything else and/or you are too selfish to make that effort, that is another matter and that is on YOU!

pepperjack
Oct 9, 2011, 1:42 PM
I did a search to see if this topic has come up before, but I didn't find one that was exactly like what I am going to ask.

First, do you think that the size of a penis REALLY matters? This is a very debatable issue and all opinions are welcomed.

Secondly, would you actually break up with someone just because of their size? and is there ways around being with someone who is too small or too big?

I was surfing this site the other night and I came across someones profile and one of the questions on her profile asked if size really does matter to her, and she said that it does and there are ways around it. I've seen the answer to this question be yes it does but there's ways around it, no it doesn't matter to me at all, maybe but it still needs to be proven. So really does it?

Bear with me here, I have no sex experience, 100% virgin and was just curious what others think.

:female:
Andrea

Why would someone even get into a relationship to begin with, with someone who's perceived as too small,only to break up later because of it? I've seen same pitch coming from male enhancement industry which claims most women secretly wish their partners were bigger. Does that mean most women settle for less out of desperation, the illusion of love, or what?

tommyswing
Oct 10, 2011, 10:02 PM
The male enhancement industry is always playing on male fears. Men are really quite insecure. I think most women aren't obsessed with size like men are. With that said It is possible to be in a relationship with a women and be smaller than she likes. With one women it wasn't important enough to her to do anything about it, with another I a bought 9x6 dildo which totally satisfied her. With all other women I have been involved with during the years it was just never an issue. I've had a women choose me over someone that was much larger and she liked large ones.

pepperjack
Oct 10, 2011, 10:37 PM
The male enhancement industry is always playing on male fears. Men are really quite insecure. I think most women aren't obsessed with size like men are. With that said It is possible to be in a relationship with a women and be smaller than she likes. With one women it wasn't important enough to her to do anything about it, with another I a bought 9x6 dildo which totally satisfied her. With all other women I have been involved with during the years it was just never an issue. I've had a women choose me over someone that was much larger and she liked large ones.

Agree w/u that male enhancement industry tries to make a buck by making men feel inadequate; just had sex w/a guy w/ a big dick who climaxed sucking my average one; also, I've made most of my female partners climax, a couple had multiples.

shenglu
Oct 19, 2011, 9:32 PM
Whether you get a second, I just want to deal with do not think I will just "trade" was, because of their penis a little square. Suppose you love / care for people, I think the answer is to accept only what he feels for you and hope that he will use regardless of his fingers, toes, tongue, and penis you as long as possible.

Oztrich
Jun 9, 2015, 12:49 AM
My wife is reading over my shoulder here. She prefers a thicker penis over a long one. Too long hurts, too short has other problems. She says mine, which is 8" x 6" around works for her and is very comfortable. She had a boyfriend for the first 3 years of our marriage until we moved away out of state (we married in our forties), and his was about 6.5" but was quite thick, about 8" around. She loved that on a regular basis - about five to six times a month - and it was about how he acted AND the different sensations she got from mine and his penises during intercourse that really appealed to her.

I like about 6" and about 6" around for oral and for anal. There are times when I really want to be stretched anally, but am never comfortable with anything large orally. The largest my wife has had was 10" and VERY thick. She is reading over my shoulder and guessing it was probably 10 to 12 inches around. I have had over 9" anally, and it was about 9" around as well. It took ages to get it in and I was aching for a long time! It also took him forever to cum!

The other thing is shape and curve. My wife and I both have the same anal preferences. We both prefer face-to-face with upward curved penises, and from behind if - like mine - they are straight. Curved to one side or another doesn't matter. Both of us orgasm during anal generally.

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 9, 2015, 8:03 PM
YES SIZE MATTERS. I'm sure that's not true for everyone but I'm also sure it's true for almost everyone that likes sex with a dick.

I'm lucky. I have an 8 inch dick that's perfectly proportioned and gorgeous all over. 8 is big enough to never be confused with an average sized dick and the best proof that I and every other well hung man can have that his dick is a big dick is to pull it out and show it to a girl or a guy for the first time and watch their initial reaction. No other evidence is necessary and nothing else is as foolproof either.

I'm a bisexual who is much more straight than gay but I have too much gay in me to ignore the pleasures of real gay sex. And the gay me is a total size queen. In terms of my inner sexual desires and also in terms of how I'm built for gay sex. And I'm custom built to worship men with huge size XL dicks, and that also means I can take a huge dick when it's time for a man to fuck me. And I've just recently learned this about my gay sexual self: the bigger the dick on my man, the more sexual pleasure I'm physically capable of enjoying. And also that the bigger the dick the sluttier I get, and every man who has ever fucked me knows personally that the sluttier I get the hotter the sex is for both of us.

I've heard a few women say that size doesn't matter or doesn't really matter to them (none of which I've ever fucked or wanted to either). Maybe one of them thinks she really means it and that's not very likely either. And all the others are lying or they said it with their small dick boyfriend or husband right next to them and they all wish those poor guys had a big dick and not the little thing they and those equally unlucky babes are forced to use when they fuck.

Small dick fetish people have their own reasons for their abnormal attraction to a teeny weenie.

pole_smoker
Jun 9, 2015, 10:56 PM
YES SIZE MATTERS. I'm sure that's not true for everyone but I'm also sure it's true for almost everyone that likes sex with a dick.

I'm lucky. I have an 8 inch dick that's perfectly proportioned and gorgeous all over. 8 is big enough to never be confused with an average sized dick and the best proof that I and every other well hung man can have that his dick is a big dick is to pull it out and show it to a girl or a guy for the first time and watch their initial reaction. No other evidence is necessary and nothing else is as foolproof either.

I'm a bisexual who is much more straight than gay but I have too much gay in me to ignore the pleasures of real gay sex. And the gay me is a total size queen. In terms of my inner sexual desires and also in terms of how I'm built for gay sex. And I'm custom built to worship men with huge size XL dicks, and that also means I can take a huge dick when it's time for a man to fuck me. And I've just recently learned this about my gay sexual self: the bigger the dick on my man, the more sexual pleasure I'm physically capable of enjoying. And also that the bigger the dick the sluttier I get, and every man who has ever fucked me knows personally that the sluttier I get the hotter the sex is for both of us.

I've heard a few women say that size doesn't matter or doesn't really matter to them (none of which I've ever fucked or wanted to either). Maybe one of them thinks she really means it and that's not very likely either. And all the others are lying or they said it with their small dick boyfriend or husband right next to them and they all wish those poor guys had a big dick and not the little thing they and those equally unlucky babes are forced to use when they fuck.

Small dick fetish people have their own reasons for their abnormal attraction to a teeny weenie.
Exactly. I'm also large, and so is my husband. Both women and men in our experience prefer penises that are large.

That's large, not gigantic/extra large, or small/micro.

I'm not a size queen and I was OK with men who were average or a bit above average.

How do you become a "slut" during sex, or while you get fucked? Do you take cum up your ass?

http://bestratedgayporn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Raw-Fuck-Club-Max-Cameron-and-Markus-Isaacs-Hairy-Muscle-Bareback-Breeding-BBBH-Amateur-Gay-Porn-8.jpg

Melody Dean
Jun 10, 2015, 9:56 AM
I find all sizes have their benefits.

Vaginally, generally above average feels better, although too big in some positions hurts. A good thickness, above average, but again, not huge.

Anally, I prefer on the thinner side. Not too long, but I've learned that it does have to be at least average length to reach well without slipping out.

Orally, on the smaller side is better to me. I like being able to fit all of him in my mouth, and it gives me more flexibility to do more things to him. Although it is nice if he's big enough to use my hands and mouth at the same time.

But like I like to say: I'm a bi girl, while I like it, I don't need a cock to get off! I've found, with men, the smaller guys tend to be better at oral, and just put more effort into things in general instead of going straight to putting it in.

Oztrich
Jun 10, 2015, 11:30 AM
I find all sizes have their benefits.
But like I like to say: I'm a bi girl, while I like it, I don't need a cock to get off! I've found, with men, the smaller guys tend to be better at oral, and just put more effort into things in general instead of going straight to putting it in.

I have always been an oral hound! I was seeing a lady some years ago, and was not happy until she had experienced at least 6 or 7 orgasms before we finished. Most of them orally obtained! Absolutely love it! After intercourse it's even better, and especially is she has cum a minimum of once with penetration.

charles-smythe
Jun 10, 2015, 2:54 PM
…there is such a thing as too fat for sucking…

Melody Dean
Jun 10, 2015, 3:32 PM
…there is such a thing as too fat for sucking…

Agreed. Makes my jaw hurt.

donttellnehismy
Jun 10, 2015, 4:35 PM

I also agree

charles-smythe
Jun 10, 2015, 9:14 PM
Agreed. Makes my jaw hurt. …I hear you…length doesn’t matter that much…you just take in your mouth what you can…& use your hand on whats left if there’s that much left over…but girth can hurt…

jem_is_bi
Jun 10, 2015, 9:17 PM
I don't do anal. But, I still prefer a large penis for oral pleasure. Probably, because that is what I have had available to suck for the last 10 years.

charles-smythe
Jun 10, 2015, 9:18 PM
I also agree …one of the most fun dicks I ever sucked was no more than 2-inches…& I swear he loved having his dick sucked more than anyone I’d ever sucked…he got so excited that the excitement was contagious…& damn did he blow a big load…

tenni
Jun 11, 2015, 12:51 PM
Is the image in post 70 unsafe sex ?

Like jem, I don't do anal. I'm not big on oral but I prefer smaller if I do it.

pole_smoker
Jun 11, 2015, 2:25 PM
Is the image in post 70 unsafe sex ?

Like jem, I don't do anal. I'm not big on oral but I prefer smaller if I do it.
Who cares if it is? :rolleyes:

Tenni please, you've sucked more dick than both myself and my husband have when we were single combined. ;)

cuttin2dachase
Jun 11, 2015, 8:34 PM
As several posters have said, it's the hardness of the cock that turns me on. I find 5 to 7 inches and not overly thick to be the optimum size for my oral skills, but have sucked quite a few very hard cocks shorter than 5 inches with as much gusto as I suck a much larger cock. Being able to make a man hard and throbbing with my hands and mouth is a huge turn on for me along with being able to make him cum. I am another bi man who's never been interested in anal sex with men, but I do so love to suck a nice hard cock and make it explode. I also love to have mine sucked by a man (or woman) who knows how and is as dedicated as I am in producing an orgasm. I've been with some men who had trouble in getting a good erection. They'd either stay totally soft or only get half hard. I have to say that in cases like that size did matter. A couple of them were guys with very small cocks. Despite my best oral effort they just couldn't get it up past 2 inches at all. I was disappointed at not getting a decent hard on to work with and in not being able to make them cum. On the other hand I have been with guys who were 7 to 8 inches who stayed soft or only semi-erect. I was not disappointed in the least because even soft or half hard they were a mouthful and I made them cum despite their not being rock hard. The biggest (and hardest) cock I ever sucked was 9 inches and very thick. I could not deep throat it. I gagged and had to stop several times and take a big breath before diving back on it. My lips never got past the first seven inches because it was just too thick. I was still able to make him cum very easily and really enjoyed doing it. But it gave me no more of a thrill than an average 5 to 7 incher would have.

As for myself I am an average 6 inches cut, not skinny, but not overly thick either. I've gotten only compliments on it and never had a complaint or gotten a disappointed look. I have never had insecurity issues or wished it was longer or thicker. I've had bottoms beg me to fuck them, saying it was a perfect size for anal sex. I may just try topping a man someday if he turns me on enough to want to try. If a woman or man ever tells me my dick is inadequate, I'll just laugh about it and tell them to move on to someone else whose cock is to their liking. I am who I am and my cock is what it is and I wouldn't trade it for any other cock in the world LOL

jem_is_bi
Jun 11, 2015, 9:15 PM
Who cares if it is? :rolleyes:

Tenni please, you've sucked more dick than both myself and my husband have when we were single combined. ;)

Hopefully me too!

tenni
Jun 11, 2015, 10:20 PM
Thanks Church Lady...lol ;)

One is more than none.

pole_smoker
Jun 11, 2015, 10:57 PM
Thanks Church Lady...lol ;)

One is more than none.

You are the only 'church lady' here since you are a prude, and get your panties in a bunch over pictures and topics bisexual people post on an adult bisexual sec site that are not to your liking. :rolleyes:

Please, you have sucked off more men than just one. :rolleyes: Who do you think you are fooling? :rolleyes:

Melody Dean
Jun 12, 2015, 10:28 AM
If a woman or man ever tells me my dick is inadequate, I'll just laugh about it and tell them to move on to someone else whose cock is to their liking. I am who I am and my cock is what it is and I wouldn't trade it for any other cock in the world LOL

I love this attitude!!! When it comes to sex, confidence with what you have makes more of a difference than size anyway.

mikeyd270
Jun 12, 2015, 1:58 PM
I am bi and with the men I prefer the bigger ones for my mouth and the smaller ones for my tight little ass so yes I like them all.

Oztrich
Jun 12, 2015, 4:03 PM
I have to say, I am very happy with my endowment. It really is more about how it's used than the dimensions, but comfort still is important.

ml830
Jun 12, 2015, 4:35 PM
I read an article online that said the size of the penis matters, but the crux of the argument depends on who's asking. Most people, and that is mostly men believe a small penis makes them inadaquate. Most women do not think that. In fact too large of a a penis is more of a problem than too small. Often times too large of a penis makes the woman sore. So does size matter, yes, but you may be surprised to learn too large of a penis may be just as much of a problem as too small of a penis.

longstride
Jun 14, 2015, 6:50 PM
Honestly couldn't tell you, we are a couple seeking male for male and have never experienced anal. What can say is if going to try it would prefer something big. Why waste time on the small ones if not into it? Bring on the big stuff then we'll decide if smaller would be better.

pole_smoker
Jun 15, 2015, 2:52 PM
Honestly couldn't tell you, we are a couple seeking male for male and have never experienced anal. What can say is if going to try it would prefer something big. Why waste time on the small ones if not into it? Bring on the big stuff then we'll decide if smaller would be better.
Since you want something big, why not take a fist?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mavvoxcSOX1rpbk0eo1_500.jpg

longstride
Jun 15, 2015, 5:26 PM
Would rather feel balls slap against me than some guys elbow.

pole_smoker
Jun 15, 2015, 5:31 PM
Would rather feel balls slap against me than some guys elbow.
OK, what about just his fingers being inserted and then his hand being gently inserted into your ass?

pole_smoker
Jun 15, 2015, 6:50 PM
My wife is reading over my shoulder here. She prefers a thicker penis over a long one. Too long hurts, too short has other problems. She says mine, which is 8" x 6" around works for her and is very comfortable. She had a boyfriend for the first 3 years of our marriage until we moved away out of state (we married in our forties), and his was about 6.5" but was quite thick, about 8" around. She loved that on a regular basis - about five to six times a month - and it was about how he acted AND the different sensations she got from mine and his penises during intercourse that really appealed to her.

I like about 6" and about 6" around for oral and for anal. There are times when I really want to be stretched anally, but am never comfortable with anything large orally. The largest my wife has had was 10" and VERY thick. She is reading over my shoulder and guessing it was probably 10 to 12 inches around. I have had over 9" anally, and it was about 9" around as well. It took ages to get it in and I was aching for a long time! It also took him forever to cum!

The other thing is shape and curve. My wife and I both have the same anal preferences. We both prefer face-to-face with upward curved penises, and from behind if - like mine - they are straight. Curved to one side or another doesn't matter. Both of us orgasm during anal generally.
I saw pics of you hard. You're not 8x6" or even close to it. But this is the internet and most men lie about dick size. ;)

http://www.bisexual.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=36369&d=1433942982

http://www.bisexual.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=36368&d=1433942969

longstride
Jun 16, 2015, 9:47 AM
No, does nothing for me.

jem_is_bi
Jun 16, 2015, 10:04 PM
I saw pics of you hard. You're not 8x6" or even close to it. But this is the internet and most men lie about dick size. ;)

http://www.bisexual.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=36368&d=1433942969
Nope!! We just get it confused with our shoe size.

nafiens
Jun 20, 2015, 3:20 PM
I prefer average or smaller cock so I can take it my mouth better.

pepperjack
Jun 20, 2015, 3:29 PM
Nope!!We just get it confused with our shoe size.

You know what they say about guys with big feet, right? They're clowns! :shades:

DerrekCooke2
Jun 21, 2015, 11:50 AM
It depends on the persons preference. I don't care about a guy's size.

monaohio
Jun 21, 2015, 1:20 PM
I love cocks long and thick I love when it hurts so good that I feel every inch of him going in and out of me deep

jem_is_bi
Jun 21, 2015, 9:16 PM
You know what they say about guys with big feet, right? They're clowns! :shades:

You will have to ask our most frequent poster for the last year about big feet to see if that is always true.

pole_smoker
Jun 21, 2015, 9:37 PM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/b0d9a5b26d7c0f467e25a68451bf1870/tumblr_nq3fedeRAW1t2trhbo1_500.jpg