PDA

View Full Version : AMBI has a new website!!

Mimi
Apr 5, 2007, 2:32 AM
Just wanted to unveil the website for AMBI (A Meeting of Bi Individuals), the bi social/activism group that I lead in Los Angeles. We've been working on this the past few months and even though it's not "professional," we're proud of our little creation. :)

www.ambilosangeles.com

You can also find us on Myspace at: www.myspace.com/ambi_la

Peace,
Mimi

spartca
Apr 5, 2007, 2:38 AM
Cool! I love it!

Just one thing - the "Dos and Don'ts" page broke on my browser.

Hopefully I'll be able to drop in to one of your gatherings when I'm visiting LA next! :)

flexuality
Apr 5, 2007, 4:39 AM
I got my "ambi"'s confused!

Nice site anyway. :) Wish we had things like that around here.....

Herbwoman39
Apr 5, 2007, 7:41 AM
That's a great site :) If I ever get out your way again, I'll have to stop by.

Tommy2020
Apr 5, 2007, 9:42 AM
Well done site. Looks like a great coffee shop for all souls. Keep up the good trailblazing.

Tommy2020

pasco_lol_cpl
Apr 5, 2007, 10:56 AM
Well done indeed. I know you said its home grown, and there is always room for improvement, but one of the things I like is there is no flash based images on your site nor is there any application that requires shockwave. If I may suggest, keep it that way.

Mimi
Apr 5, 2007, 1:10 PM
Cool! I love it!

Hopefully I'll be able to drop in to one of your gatherings when I'm visiting LA next! :)

Sorry for the webpage error. We'll look into that. You can also see the list of "Do's and Don't's" on our Myspace page. Just go to: www.blog.myspace.com/ambi_la.

Thanks for the kudos!

Mimi

lilbitsva
Apr 6, 2007, 1:43 PM
I love the site. I think that it was really nice and well put together. I really do wish that we had something like that in the area that i live but maybe someday something like that well come up. Keep up with the good work. I know that lots of people are enjoying it. lil bit

Fire Lotus
Apr 6, 2007, 2:59 PM
Cool! I love it!

What browser do you use? I use firefox and the "Dos and Don'ts" link worked fine for me.

PJ1966
Apr 6, 2007, 4:42 PM
The site is great...Love the colores...I will have to come by some time when I am back in good old Cali....

Again great site....keep up the great work....

Smiles

Mimi
Apr 7, 2007, 3:28 PM
Thanks for all the kudos, everyone! Running a group like this is hard work, and it's like fighting an uphill battle sometimes, but someone's got to do it, right? :tong:

BTW, where are all the LA folks??? Come out, come out, wherever you are!!! :bounce:

Mimi :flag3: