PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU ALL

lickitall
Apr 4, 2007, 12:10 PM
Hi,
I'm a newbie curious guys here. Just signed up yesterday.
I would like to thank those that welcomed me with open arms.

12voltman59
Apr 4, 2007, 12:58 PM
yw lick--don't worry about someone dissing you--we do seem to be going through a spell right now that we are getting other relatively new people coming on the site and making all kinds of nasty, personal attacks on others--

That is not the general tenor of this site--it has generally been that if someone does not agree with something someone posts-they are critical of that position in a more general and not specific personal attack sort of manner.

Don't let some idiots disuade you from spending time here and learning about this part of yourself---and for someone to tell you that you need to tell your wife that you are even having these desires even though at this point--- you are simpy trying to figure it out--hell you may never do anything and that is ok--well to me--that is rather presumptive---

But anyway--have fun here and also learn something here---

lickitall
Apr 4, 2007, 1:19 PM
Thanks 12voltman!!!
I appreciate ALL you have done to welcome me.
I will not let anyone scare me off.
It just kind of hurt my "femininity" LOL

deletetacount123
Apr 4, 2007, 1:28 PM
Welcome to the site Lick :)
Thanks for your post in my wish thread. Some people just don't know NOT to read a post if they don't like it lol Thats why theres a thing called "back button" on top of the browser hehe

This is a fun forum 99% of the time :)

Tasha

lickitall
Apr 4, 2007, 1:37 PM
Welcome to the site Lick :)
Thanks for your post in my wish thread. Some people just don't know NOT to read a post if they don't like it lol Thats why theres a thing called "back button" on top of the browser hehe

This is a fun forum 99% of the time :)

Tasha
Thank you Tasha
Everyone seems to be cool. Just a few who like to hate life or something.
I don't mind.

csrakate
Apr 4, 2007, 1:53 PM
Welcome to the site! You'll find a lot of wonderful people here!! Come join us in the chat room sometime...It can be a bit crazy but it sure can be fun!!

Hugs,
Kate

lickitall
Apr 4, 2007, 2:00 PM
Hugs back at ya Kate! And licks too...cause that's what I do :tongue:

I really like your profile and that you had the open mindedness to come here and educate yourself for your husbands and your sake. That is very honorable in my opinion.
I wish I could feel comfortable with my wife to discuss these things.
But I am pretty sure she isn't ready from the definite "no" I got when inquiring about her using a strap-on on me.
Thank you again. It will be my pleasure getting more acquainted with you.

mindfinding
Apr 4, 2007, 7:26 PM
Welcome to the site,...

I've only been a member a few weeks myself but have only found it supportive. Loves it here, I'm sure you will too.

Cheers

sexybicplinwv
Apr 4, 2007, 8:25 PM
Welcome!!! To your new home away from home :bigrin: I hope you enjoy yourself :grouphug: (((Always be true to Yourself)))

lickitall
Apr 5, 2007, 10:43 AM
Thank you again. I sure am enjoying it here.
Hope to meet some people if possible.

jedinudist
Apr 5, 2007, 10:50 AM
Welcome to the site! There are allot of really good people here, so just ignore the few trolls and make yourself at home :D

lickitall
Apr 5, 2007, 11:08 AM
Thank you Jedi!!
BTW~~ Love your pics!! Very well done!!

jedinudist
Apr 5, 2007, 11:13 AM
Thank you Jedi!!
BTW~~ Love your pics!! Very well done!!

lickitall
Apr 5, 2007, 11:34 AM
Damn!! Would love to have you do some of me.
Sucks trying to take all my own.