PDA

View Full Version : If you had one wish, what would it be?

deletetacount123
Apr 4, 2007, 12:19 AM
Lets say you were granted with ONE wish you had to use TODAY.

What would it be??

For me... I wouldn't wish anything.... as much as I would like to... I think I'll rather have things happen when its time for it to happen. By wishing could mess up what time has in store for us.

AND course the famous saying goes "Be careful what you wish for......"

Long Duck Dong
Apr 4, 2007, 3:09 AM
death...lol.....

seriously, I would ask to die.... and no I am not suicidal or mentally ill

its called freedom and don't ask me to explain it.....

kingofthejunglists
Apr 4, 2007, 3:20 AM
Lets say you were granted with ONE wish you had to use TODAY.

What would it be??

That you would stop posting 15 new threads a day.

Seriously.

Fire Lotus
Apr 4, 2007, 4:26 AM

Seriously.
That was uncalled for. If you don't like the posts, don't click on them. Pass them on by.

Fuzzled_one
Apr 4, 2007, 4:42 AM
I would tell the girl i liked that ive been in love with her since the moment i first set eyes on her, why you ask i cant do this, well she is straight... :(

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Apr 4, 2007, 6:52 AM

Seriously.
You just started at this forum and are already complaining ? lol I'm going to use a line on you that we use at work " Get some time in "

As for the thread...hmmm thas actually a very easy question for me to answer.......I wish to find true love.

kingofthejunglists
Apr 4, 2007, 12:11 PM
That was uncalled for. If you don't like the posts, don't click on them. Pass them on by.

When they're 50% of the new threads, it's difficult to do so. There's a lot of people on this forum, no single person should be dominating it.

lickitall
Apr 4, 2007, 12:12 PM
When they're 50% of the new threads, it's difficult to do so. There's a lot of people on this forum, no single person should be dominating it.
What, like you??
who has nothing good to say to anyone?
I am sorry that your life sucks so bad.

biwords
Apr 4, 2007, 1:08 PM

A statement as false as it is unkind. Are you sure you've found the right home here?

Herbwoman39
Apr 4, 2007, 3:19 PM
Being a long-time AD&D player, I'd sit down and write out the wish first ;)

Then I would wish for our company to become a multi-billion dollar corporation with us still in charge, no harm coming to anyone or anything because of the wish, etc.

TaylorMade
Apr 4, 2007, 4:35 PM
It's dumb with messy consequences, but... sex with Gerard Butler.

But realistically? That I do well in the critique I have to go under tonight.

*Taylor*

lilbitsva
Apr 4, 2007, 4:54 PM
I would wish that all of the war would stop and that we would just have the peace in the world. I"m so sick of all of this war. lil bit

bitree
Apr 5, 2007, 3:12 PM
I would wish that I could let my wife know that I enjoy sex with men and not have to worry about hurting her or a divorce. Being married and cheating on my wife really sucks!