PDA

View Full Version : Ok... I totally take my "Flat chest" thread.....

deletetacount123
Apr 4, 2007, 12:14 AM
I have decided my small little boobies are not that bad and ack, I can't stop touching them and squeeze!! and looking in the mirror too if Im about to get in or out of the shower.

I have decided if you didn't like your chest THAT bad, then you woudl NOT look in the mirror naked OR touch them either!!

IM CURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I still think my ex is a idiot and jerk and has no manners and no respect for the woman's body and and and.... well, you know how dumb he is lol

NOBODY will make me hate my cute baby soft boobies :) And yes Im silly :) lol

tink1978
Apr 4, 2007, 1:24 AM
Finally you listen to us. As long as you are happy with what you see in the mirror tell every one else to take a long walk off a short pier.

Amanda :tong:

Herbwoman39
Apr 4, 2007, 1:30 AM
Oh we are most *definitely* agreed that the ex hubby was a total bleedin moron. I'm glad you've finally allowed yourself to accept YOU for who you are.

:) Self love is the best kind.

deletetacount123
Apr 4, 2007, 1:33 AM
Ya :)

I still like my butt better but my boobs are nice to :)

hehe and small tops look nice on me :) Never have to worry about those annoying things we have called BRAS *runs and screams*

deletetacount123
Apr 4, 2007, 1:35 AM
Oh we are most *definitely* agreed that the ex hubby was a total bleedin moron. I'm glad you've finally allowed yourself to accept YOU for who you are.

:) Self love is the best kind.

Self Love..... mmmm Ive been learning that lately.... :)

captslaprock
Apr 4, 2007, 1:24 PM
SOME GUYS ACTUALLY PREFER SMALL BOOBS
YEP BEEN A FAN MY WHOLE LIFE
ALWAYS SAID, THE BIGGER ONES ARE FOR SHOW, THE SMALLER ONES ARE FOR GO

Judas Imok
Apr 4, 2007, 3:29 PM
SOME GUYS ACTUALLY PREFER SMALL BOOBS
YEP BEEN A FAN MY WHOLE LIFE
ALWAYS SAID, THE BIGGER ONES ARE FOR SHOW, THE SMALLER ONES ARE FOR GO

Agreed 100%

Hooray for your small boobies!

*hugs*

Spicy
Apr 4, 2007, 4:21 PM
Honey,
I think you are a lovely person and that's that! Now BOOBS, what difference does that make? I like you the way you are, and now you except that way too.

Spicy

innaminka
Apr 4, 2007, 7:28 PM
Tasha, putting aside the self-image thing, in years to come you will thank the Lord every day for giving you tiny booblets.
As President of the A-Cup Club! I suffer not the back-aches etc that my friends with more generous fronts suffer from. (We're all 40+) believe me they're great and my hubby agrees.

Reading your initial post, I know whre you come from. Stuff the "need cleavage" ads. Love yourself. Others do!