PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing THIS Friday 13th?

deletetacount123
Apr 2, 2007, 11:43 AM
So what are your plans for FRIDAY 13TH?!?! :)

Next Friday will be the 13th. What will you guys be doing?

I was supposed to work but they changed my times so now its my offday.
Not sure what Im doing yet since I had been planning to work! lol

Maybe watch some horror movies, or just read a good book.

I actually like Friday 13th :)

Tasha

Enoll
Apr 2, 2007, 12:06 PM
Dress up in my big leather coat, combat boots and my white and golden grinning carnivale mask then run around town scarring people. :tong:

Abbey Road
Apr 2, 2007, 1:10 PM
I`ve actually been given the day off (first friday off this year) so probably go pub at some point. Can`t have too much tho - working as usuall on saturday & sunday, which I always seem to work.

I also like Friday the 13th. :bibounce:

marine88
Apr 2, 2007, 1:12 PM
Well I'm planning to sharpen my chainsaw, find my ski mask, and visit Crystal Lake, looking for older teenagers having sex. Just like I do every friday the 13th. :tongue:

rockstarvomit
Apr 2, 2007, 1:26 PM
My band is playing a show!

yoyo4u
Apr 2, 2007, 1:35 PM
I'll stay home that day, will sit in the darkest corner of the house and hope nothing will happen.

I mean literally, nothing.... :tongue:

But, I don't think that's going to happen!

yoyo

arana
Apr 2, 2007, 1:43 PM
Cool, I wondered what you'd blog today Tasha! :tong: Friday 13th is usually lucky for me unless it's followed by a Saturday 14th. Then Watch out!

I love horror/suspense/thriller movies too .... maybe we can watch some together. Have you checked out the book "Heart Shaped Box" by Joe Hill yet? That's my next book to read and a thriller.....

deletetacount123
Apr 2, 2007, 2:06 PM
Cool, I wondered what you'd blog today Tasha! :tong: Friday 13th is usually lucky for me unless it's followed by a Saturday 14th. Then Watch out!

I love horror/suspense/thriller movies too .... maybe we can watch some together. Have you checked out the book "Heart Shaped Box" by Joe Hill yet? That's my next book to read and a thriller.....

Umm no I haven't yet... What is it about? :) The title does sound interesting!

arana
Apr 2, 2007, 3:00 PM
Umm no I haven't yet... What is it about? :) The title does sound interesting!
It's about this aging metal rocker who collect macabre i.e. cookbook for cannibals, a used hangman's noose, etc. He comes across someone selling thier stepfathers ghost on the internet and decides he must buy it....then he gets more then he expected.

Joe Hill is Stephen King's son BTW....I've been a King fan since the 70's and collect his books so had to check out the offspring. lol

miller lite man
Apr 2, 2007, 5:36 PM
undefined This friday the 13th?
Wife and I work until 2 pm. When we get home, our lady friend from Minneapolis will be here,to spend the weekend with us. . :)

Solomon
Apr 2, 2007, 8:15 PM
uumm arana? all friday 13th's are followed by sat. 14ths.... ;)

hhmmm friday the 13th.... think i'm gonna avoid wearing red crosses lol. course that shouldn't be too hard to do seeing as how i don't own any lol.

truthfully though... is just another day to me :cool:

unless someone has a bbq party that i can crash hehehehee!! :bigrin:

12voltman59
Apr 3, 2007, 12:27 AM
I have no idea what I am doing on that day-Friday the 13th is not a big deal for me--my birthday is on the 13th day of a month and of course--every few years they fall on a friday and they are usually great days

deletetacount123
Apr 3, 2007, 12:35 AM
I have no idea what I am doing on that day-Friday the 13th is not a big deal for me--my birthday is on the 13th day of a month and of course--every few years they fall on a friday and they are usually great days

So is my sister in laws. Her birthday is the 13th and sometimes it falls on a Friday... she actually never had a bad birthday and says her "Friday 13th" birthdays were the better ones lol

Same goes with my sister. Different month as my sister-in-law.... WELL.... there was a time we had school exams and it fell on her birthday on Friday one year... wow, she put up a BIG fuss about it and was in a major bad mood that day.
I can understand... who wants to do hard exams on thier BIRTHDAY?? hehe

Tommy2020
Apr 3, 2007, 3:02 PM
Avoiding black cats, ladders, mirrors, pennies on the ground, getting out of bed, and other things that will certainly get me into trouble. :):):)

Tommy2020