PDA

View Full Version : hey all.. my puter has been dead- but revived now!

biandu
Apr 2, 2007, 7:19 AM
Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party.
After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room. Those who remained talked about their kids.
The first guy said, "My son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics
And Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that
He gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday."
The second guy said, "Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, and then went to flight school to
Become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets. He's so rich that he gave his best
Friend a brand new jet for his birthday."
The third man said: "Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction
Company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square
Foot mansion."
The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: "What are all the congratulations for?"
One of the three said: "We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. What about your son?"
The fourth man replied: "My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub."
The three friends said: "What a shame...what a disappointment. "
The fourth man replied: "No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him. And he hasn't done too badly either. His birthday was two weeks ago,
And he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends."

biandu
Apr 2, 2007, 7:29 AM
The Divorce Letter
Dear Husband,

I'm writing this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you for good. I've been a good woman for seven years and I have nothing to show for it. These last two weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you had quit your job today and that was the last straw.

Last week, you came home and didn't notice that I had gotten my hair and nails done, cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new negligee. You came home and ate in two minutes and went straight to sleep after watching the game. You don't tell me that you love me anymore, you
don't touch me or anything.

Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore. Whatever the case is, I'm gone. If you're trying to find me, don't. Your BROTHER and I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!

Your EX-Wife

__________________________________________________ _______________

Dear Ex-Wife:

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true that you and I have been married for seven years, although a good woman is a far cry away from what you've been.

I watch sports so much trying to drown out your constant nagging. Too bad that doesn't work. I did notice when you cut off all of your hair last week; the first thing that came to mind was, "You look just like a man!" My mother raised me to not say anything if you can't say anything nice.

When you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY BROTHER, because I stopped eating pork seven years ago. I went to sleep when you had on that new negligee because the price tag was still on it. I prayed that it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed fifty dollars from me that morning and your negligee was $49.99.

After all of this, I still loved you and felt that we could work it out. So when I discovered that I had hit the lotto for ten million dollars, I quit my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica. But when I got home, you were gone.

Everything happens for a reason I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said with the letter that you wrote, you won't get a dime from me. So take care.

Signed
Rich As Hell and Free!
Your Ex-Husband

P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this........ but Carl, my brother, was born Carla. I hope that's not a problem.

biandu
Apr 2, 2007, 8:21 AM
The top 10 unintentionally worst company URL
Everyone knows that if you are going to operate a business in today’s
world you need a domain name. It is advisable to look at the domain name
selected as other see it and not just as you think it looks. Failure to do
this may result in situations such as the following (legitimate) companies
who deal in everyday humdrum products and services but clearly didn’t give
their domain names enough consideration:

1. A site called ‘Who Represents’ where you can find the name of the agent
that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is
www.whorepresents.com

2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange
advice and views at
www.expertsexchange.com

3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
www.penisland.net

4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
www.therapistfinder.com

5. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company…
www.powergenitalia.com

6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
www.molestationnursery.com

7. If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always
www.ipanywhere.com

8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
www.cummingfirst.com

9. Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website:
www.speedofart.com

10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
www.gotahoe.com

mistymockingbird
Apr 2, 2007, 12:10 PM
And she's back. I wondered where you'd gotten off to. I didn't doubt you'd gotten off, just noticed that it wasn't here. lol

yoyo4u
Apr 2, 2007, 12:57 PM
And she's back........

Thank God she is, welcome back baby!

love,
yoyo
:tongue:

biandu
Apr 2, 2007, 8:03 PM
And she's back. I wondered where you'd gotten off to. I didn't doubt you'd gotten off, just noticed that it wasn't here. lol

lmmfao..
thanks baby!
how the hell have you been... no doubt you've had you own pleasuring going on!

biandu
Apr 2, 2007, 8:08 PM
Thank God she is, welcome back baby!

love,
yoyo
:tongue:

thank you!
i missed you.. and i will catch up on our adventures. wink.

codybear3
Apr 2, 2007, 9:23 PM
Oh, there you are...Long time no read... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

NWMtnHawk
Apr 2, 2007, 9:38 PM
wb Biandu, . . . missed seeing you and your posts girl. Hope all is well on your end, ;-)

biandu
Apr 7, 2007, 6:04 PM
Oh, there you are...Long time no read... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

mmmmmmm thank you for the welcome back
missed it here. a lot.

biandu
Apr 7, 2007, 6:06 PM
wb Biandu, . . . missed seeing you and your posts girl. Hope all is well on your end, ;-)

awwwwwwww baby-
i missed it here.

yep all is well.
just dealing
ya know!

hope to chat with ya soon.