PDA

View Full Version : When did you lose your virginity?

Bi_Jay
Apr 2, 2007, 4:43 AM
I gave my first BJ to a guy who I found online when I was 16, then I had my my first anal sex when I turned 18 (again a guy I found online). And I have still yet to be with a woman.

So when and how did you lose you virginity?

captslaprock
Apr 2, 2007, 12:26 PM
undefined
I was 18 & at a party with a girl i had been seeing
little did i know that when we snuck off to a bedroom
we would find a different party when we came back
after losing my cherry in the bedroom a full blown orgy broke out in the rest of the house
oh what a feeling screwing on the ceiling

captslaprock
Apr 2, 2007, 12:40 PM
oh yea i got sucked off & went down on a guy before i ever was with a girl

swans
Apr 2, 2007, 12:43 PM
My first sexual experience was when I was in my mid teens with a school mate of mine. We were on a camping trip and after a few beers and lots of sex talk we ended up lying naked on our sleeping bags watching each other masturbate. One thing led to another and before we knew it we were taking turns to suck each other! We both lost ourselves that night and tried everything- even eating each others cum in our first of many that followed 69.

Enoll
Apr 2, 2007, 1:00 PM
To my girlfriend I'm with now after about 6 months of seeing her.
Just made two years.

TaylorMade
Apr 2, 2007, 1:17 PM
I was 18 my first time with a woman and a man, not at the same time, but a couple weeks apart.
My first guy hurt like no one's buisness, I'm naturally tighter than average with a terrifying "snap back" . I wasn't sure I wanted to have sex with a guy again, but then I discovered -- LUBRICANT. You could hear angels singing and see fireworks over a crappy hostel room in NYC my TRUE first time. . .the first time I had sex and it felt GOOD!
Girls - - my first woman was really nice, not perfect. . .she was 30, married. Her husband was the nicest guy ever and gave us our privacy. :) Funny thing though; she tasted like pepperoni! :tongue: I admit it, I didn't like it the first time then either. But the 3rd woman I was with made me feel so good - - I still shudder when I think about it.

*Taylor*

AstroGlide
Apr 2, 2007, 2:03 PM
I was 11 years old and it happened in the men's room of a Baptist church. She was older and as far as I can remember, she enjoyed it as much as I did. I know ... the next question. Did I cum? Oh yeah. Did she.... I don't remember... she could've faked it.
AstroGlide

noostoo
Apr 2, 2007, 2:07 PM
Lost it 11 years ago but found it again last month :P

26 with a woman - very late bloomer. Still haven't been with a man but I'm looking forward to getting f'ed in the a in the near future :bigrin:

meteast chick
Apr 2, 2007, 2:12 PM
14 with a man(errr, boy, he was just 15!), and yet to be with a woman, however that's gonna change this year, and I'm 29! Better late than never!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

TashaSW
Apr 2, 2007, 2:16 PM
I was 22 and it was with my idiot ex.

Yet to have done it with a woman yet.... like meteast, Im almost 28 so hopefully this year lol

Fire Lotus
Apr 2, 2007, 2:34 PM
My first time with a guy, I was 15 (him, 23). He was my first boyfriend, but it only lasted a few months.

My first time with a woman, I was in my late 20's.....even though I had desires for girls/women since my mid teens. So yes, I was a bit of a late bloomer in that respect.

Tommy2020
Apr 2, 2007, 4:26 PM
Had missionary sex with girls at the tender age of 15. First time to have oral with a man was in Houston. He was the bartender at a gay club and I was having some big orientation problems. He had this cute way of stroking a long neck glass bottle of beer just after popping the cap and it would, I swear, foam out of the top.
Did I teel anyone how wicked Houston, Texas was?

Tommy2020 :eek2:

lilbitsva
Apr 2, 2007, 4:45 PM
I lost my virginity to a guy that was really nice. You know one of those guys that has two person personality. I thought that he was something when he wasn't. I lost it in his car he took me to a really pretty place to find out later that that is where he took everyone. Some people are the stupidest people in the world i do know that i'm happy now that he isn't in my life and doesnt' even live in the state. Talk about a happy person. :) lil bit

fortyniner1
Apr 2, 2007, 4:47 PM
I was 28 years old, yes, I was old, when I lost my virginity. I was dating my first wife and we were sleeping apart as propriety called for at the time. We had done a lot of kissing and playing around but never the actual consummation of intercourse. The guys I worked with thought that this was funny, me being a virgin and all and they offered all kinds of advice. One friend said I could use his sex swing as he was married and too busy to use it. Another guy told me the trick is to eat a woman's pussy and do a good job at it and she will lose her mind. Anyway, the girlfriend stripped and I could see her silhouette from the living room, then she beckoned me to come to her and then she told me to strip. It was very romantic in that I felt comfortable and not rushed. As a result, I tried the oral sex on her and she loved it. So I did it three times that night and that just blew her mind, here was her virgin boyfriend eating pussy like a champ! We had some wonderful moments together, usually in bed over the course of our marriage and really it was the highlight of our time together, because she was insatiable, but hey, I loved to make love too. My first time with a guy was at our hunting shack when I sucked a friend off and I was 20. I have other encounters with men since and today I have a hot sexy wife that loves to play. We sometimes get to a hotel and forget to shut the door. More than once, we have said, "Did you shut the door?" "No, did you?" and we laugh and I amble over, shut the door and we go at it like drunk monkeys. Man, I love sex and what it does to me. :bigrin:

biwords
Apr 2, 2007, 5:05 PM
With a woman, at 18. She was 19, with a few years's experience & I thought of her as an older woman. Oh yes, and she was a preacher's daughter from Rochester, Michigan. Good person.

With a man, at 23, he was 46, but I told that story on another thread...

tanyaa88
Apr 2, 2007, 5:12 PM
hmmm...i have yet to have sex with a guy...is it possible to loose your virginity to a girl if you are a girl..because if you can than i did, one night at this party (with a friend of mine)

DiamondDog
Apr 2, 2007, 6:25 PM
I was 19 the first time I had sex with a woman; but I still haven't gone "all the way" with a woman in heterosexual terms; but that's OK.

I first had sex/got sexual with a guy when I was really young; but I had sex with a guy as an adult at 22. I'm not into anal sex.

innaminka
Apr 2, 2007, 6:43 PM
In a tent at Wilson's Prom nat park after completing my Year 12 at High School. I was late 17. It was with a Uni student named Robert.
It was one of those "to do" things like getting my ears pierced and learning to drive.
It was OK. No fireworks, but not bad either.
With a woman - about 12 years ago.
Lots of fireworks - we were both f/f virgins.

catlickerk
Apr 2, 2007, 6:55 PM
my first with a girl was when i was 18 and then with a guy (aka my husband)i was i think 15 or 16. :flag3:

chook
Apr 2, 2007, 7:06 PM
My first time was a real banger, I was 13 and the girl was 17 I thought I was king shit at the time to score a girl so much older than me, anyway it was school holidays and I found myself at her house she was a big titted redhead and I really didnt know what she had install for me so one thing led to another and into her bedroom we goes I was more hornier than a tomcat with 3 balls but when she dropped her knickers and I saw this dirty big red bush I thought it was the devil staring at me but I thought what the fuck I'm gunna lose my virginity today so we were both nude and in bed she was taking it easy as I told her I had a hair trigger at that stage and when I finally got on top of her and riding her for all I was worth, her rotten mother bursts in well I can tell you shit was trumps and in one swoope I was out of that cot grabbed my gear and out the window and off like a rocket in the nude. well what happened next is still fresh in my dirty little mind as if it happened yesterday, I really thought she was gunna tell my parents about what me and her daughter was doing, but no she told me that she wanted me over at her house the following weekend and that we needed to talk, I was very nervous but went anyway........and to cut a long story short I ended up fucking the mother as well, compared to her daughter I thought I was gunna die with extacy.......couldnt that woman screw!!!...........Well there you have it and its the first time that I have told anyone :)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

imtiffanys
Apr 2, 2007, 11:24 PM
I had just turned 15 i was dating this guy i liked so much he was so good looking. I had gotten in trouble and had to stay in after school and guess what he stayed too and one thing led to another and of all places on a school desk..lol.. the next day he broke up with me :( but he was good though... :female: :bibounce:

tell_no_one99
Apr 3, 2007, 7:54 AM
first time with a guy I was 9 he was 10 we did everything

the first time I was with a girl I was 11 she was 18

lickitall
Apr 3, 2007, 12:26 PM
First time with a girl we were both 17.
I have still not done anything with a guy yet...hopefully soon.

yoyo4u
Apr 3, 2007, 12:59 PM
......Did she.... I don't remember... she could've faked it....

I've heard somewhere....."Women fake orgasm, because they think men care"
:)

But, back to the topic....

I was 13 that summer, no school, home alone. So was the neighbor's 22 year old daughter. I am glad I started with her, as within a few weeks I received a thorough picture of the many things, sex has to offer.

In 1987 I had my first MM sex with my friend, during our first threesome.

yoyo

bigirl_inwv
Apr 3, 2007, 1:19 PM
The first time I was with a guy I was 14. We had dated for almost a year. We had sex and then afterwards he told me that my "best friend" was pregnant by him. Yeah...talk about bad timing.

My first time with a girl I was 18...she was 35. It was a couple that my fiance and I played with. The first time was awkward, with an audience and all. But everytime after has gotten better. I love it!

Jaber
Apr 3, 2007, 1:25 PM
17 with a woman. That's the only virginity lost so far.

ghytifrdnr
Apr 3, 2007, 1:48 PM
With a woman in 1964, I was 19. With a man in 2005, I was 59. :cool:

Judas Imok
Apr 3, 2007, 1:55 PM
My first bj was with a girl when I was 16 and sex with a girl when I was 17.
First bj with a guy was when I was 16, and first time receiving anal sex with a guy...

two nights ago *blush*

loved it!

12voltman59
Apr 3, 2007, 7:11 PM
Does sexual contact qualify when both people are pre-pubescent?

If it does--I "played" around with another boy when we were like nine or ten and could not yet get hard or cum, but he and I had many of our little "play sessions" that were great fun anyway.

I did have some instances of touching a girl's breast and fingering her when I was like 13 or so and a few more times more up to age 15, but the first time I came with another person was with another guy when we were both 15---

Not long after that, I had my first intercourse with a girl, but it happened so fast--it seemed like it barely happened.

This was just a few weeks later and it was around my 16th birthday---

cthawk
Apr 3, 2007, 10:33 PM
I "lost" my virginity when I was young enough to get hard but not old enough to cum. Some older boys taught me how to suck and jo, and I loved it. They could cum and I couldn't wait until I could too. My first time with a girl was a few years later, still couldn't cum, and it was definitely different from playing with the guys.

teamnoir
Apr 4, 2007, 12:15 AM
I think that some people here are using heterosexual definitions of what sex is when you really shouldn't do that when you're not heterosexual.

Like saying how oral sex isn't really sex. Or how oral sex should be seperate from anal/vaginal penetration since in the minds of many heterosexuals oral sex isn't sex, even if in Bill Clinton's mind it isn't and that penetrating a vagina with a cigar or a finger isn't sex either.

Not all gay/bi, or even heterosexual people do anal/vaginal penetrative sex or soley define sex as being only anal/vaginal penetration.

For example I've had sex with men and women where I tied them up and whipped them until they had an orgasm, and it was clear that we were having sex even though no penetration took place.

Yes, this was ALL safe, sane, and consensual for those that think I'm sick, twisted, and a horrible human being for doing kink with other consenting adults. :rolleyes:

As for myself I was 10 when I first had sex with a guy and I was 20 when I first did with a woman.

I also think that some people have read way too many erotic stories, seen the movie The Graduate too much, or read too many Penthouse letters.

Like the post about having the "ultimate heterosexual male fantasy" of having sex with a girl and her mother and the mom is perfectly OK with the guy having sex with both her daughter and herself. Of course the mother is older, experienced, and teaches the inexperienced virginal man everything about sex. :rolleyes:

siraussietosser
Apr 4, 2007, 3:28 AM
Women = 18 with my wife (although I tell my mates I was 15)

Guy = 12, with my mate who lived next door ;)

kingme
Apr 7, 2007, 9:13 PM
I was 13 the first time I had sex with a guy. It was a friend and we would spend the night at each others house.

I was 16 the first time I had sex with a girl. Oddly enough I met the girl while staying over at his house.

the sacred night
Apr 7, 2007, 10:28 PM
I feel like a prude... i was 18 the first time i went down on a guy... he was my fiance at the time, 20, now my ex fiance... i rimmed him & he rimmed me when i was 20 & he 21... we never did penetration but got close... i'm terrified i'll get pregnant b4 i get out of school, so i don't plan on it 4 awhile...

i have never even kissed a woman, but i want to!

Herbwoman39
Apr 8, 2007, 1:41 AM
I lost my hetero virginity at 19 in the front seat of a Chevy Luv pickup truck. Yes. One of those little ones. No, don't ask me how. LOL! :bigrin:

I'm still a bi virgin although I have kissed two women now. My first was when I was 15 and she was spending the night. The second, I won the bidding on a "L Word" Tshirt at the premiere event last season and I got to take it off the model who was only wearing pasties underneath. So I actually got to touch a little too :bigrin:

yewtahjim
Apr 8, 2007, 10:54 AM
Well I consider I had several to lose....hehehe lost first to a handjob to the neighbor boy who was 11 when I was 10, two days later the second was when he gave me a b/j, the next cherry was my giving him a b/j. A few weeks later, I learned topping and bottoming anally...and was in hog heaven...I guess that works, I was a real pig in wanting all the sex I could get....LOL at 16, a 46 year old woman got the m/f cherry....so seemingly I have lost a whole handful of cherries, and can only imagine, somewhere down the road someone will find a new one to pop....

welickit
Apr 8, 2007, 2:52 PM
Neither of us lost ours, we were so horney we gave it away gladly. :tongue:

hard & horny
Apr 8, 2007, 3:41 PM
i will never forget the first time i was with a guy, it was with a freind of mine that had already grown pubic hair and was eager to show me that he could masterbate. Even though i could not cum yet i was fascinated watching him and would try myself. I don't remeber exactly how it happened but we started experimenting orally and i would love making him cum.

Spartik
Apr 8, 2007, 6:35 PM
I answered a personal ad from a man in the Los Angeles Free Press (back in the hippie days) when I was 17. He had a "fuck room" (two beds with lots of pictures from adult mags on the walls) behind his house and we sucked each other off. He complimented me on swallowing the first time he came in my mouth.

Next week after that, he held a small orgy where I ate the pussy of a young latina ("OK but not as filling as a cock" I told her when she asked how I liked it) who then sucked me off. Very nice girl who was "glad I came." Also, a middle aged women gave my cock its first taste of pussy by riding me.

I tried to take a cock up my ass about that time but I spasmed and wasn't really successful until I was about 25 (had to learn to relax that spincter).

I haven't been able to keep it in my pants for long since.

entropy
Apr 8, 2007, 6:37 PM
To my best friend, who was a guy in 9th grade (14) with my parents in the house... I still called myself a virgin though, until I was 16 and slept with a girl...

dickhand
Apr 9, 2007, 7:14 AM
My male cousin and I played around from the time we were 12 or 13 to the present . Anal first and then months later oral . Back then it was tit for tat . You do me and then I'll do you . Now when we get together , I am bottom and he is top . We both enjoy it that way . I do top with other men though . My late wife was my first female on the eve of my 18th birthday . She was 23 . I was the only one to do her anally and I was the only one she did orally and swallowed . She was a fast cummer . I always got her off orally before fucking her and occasionally orally after . No one had ever done that for her either .

cmindyc
Apr 9, 2007, 7:33 AM
My first time was with guy and I was 16 in crapy house and it just wasn't very good. My first time with women I was about 21 and it was great! LOVED IT! I have been with more men now and it has gotten better. Wish I've been with females..LOL :bigrin: :female:

TorontoGuy2007
Apr 9, 2007, 10:56 AM
i stuck my tongue inside a vagina for the first time when i was 25. that is the only kind of sexual activity i have ever had..

Abbey Road
Apr 9, 2007, 2:21 PM
I lost it with a woman when I was 17 & she was 17 aswell.

I lost it with a man also when I was 17 (though not at the same time as the woman - he was a bit later) & he was 26.

Not that active in either department for ages. :bibounce:

shadowsaffinity
Apr 9, 2007, 5:27 PM
with a guy i was 18

with a girl i was 25, i think

hydropop
Apr 9, 2007, 6:25 PM
been reading some of these Post , most seem real and most likely are , But got to say Chook has got an emagination , at 13 come on dude ...........please , do you think we are that gullable ???? :rolleyes:

biwords
Apr 9, 2007, 7:55 PM
I admit I find it difficult to conceive of someone topping anally at the age of 10.

onewhocares
Apr 9, 2007, 8:44 PM
Well, hubby and I are going to look like the boring couple. We were both 24 and it was with each other. He had been with men before me. I was with my first woman last year at 44...TWENTY years...my has the time has flown by.

Belle

Fire Lotus
Apr 9, 2007, 9:39 PM
Well, hubby and I are going to look like the boring couple. We were both 24 and it was with each other. He had been with men before me. I was with my first woman last year at 44...TWENTY years...my has the time has flown by.
Belle

I don't think that's boring at all! That is really sweet. I admire that. 20 years......you both have been doing something right. :)

norcalbi
Apr 10, 2007, 6:23 AM
Around age 14. My same age and same sex male cousin and I let curiosity get the best of us. They always had us sleep in same bed so one thing lead to another over the years. Only sexual experience I knew from age 14 to 17 was cousin and myself. I didn't have sex with a female until 20 yrs of age. Lots of confusion and decision making to go along with a situation like this. I know there are a lot of other similar stories.
It was mutual sex, not forced, and now that I admit what happened and how I handled it I am glad to be a bimale and after many years of hiding it and being ashamed of enjoying sexual relations with men I can openly say I am a bisexual male.

BI MALE ACTOR UK
Apr 10, 2007, 1:15 PM
I lost my virginity to a 26 year old woman when i was 13, and i had sex with a guy when i was 17. he was about 30. i had my first MMF 3sum before i was 18 with a husband and wife

sohoking88
Apr 10, 2007, 6:39 PM
I lost mine to a guy when I was 14. He was really big and I vowed to never do it again. Needless to say I did, only 3 months later.

waitingtobebi62
Apr 24, 2007, 4:08 PM
My first of only a few times with a man was when I was 14, he was 17.

He asked me to come throw the ball around in the field across from my house.
Witch is surrounded by neibours on two sides, a lot of us used the field to play
ball. I had no idea he had another kind of ball in mind.
After throwing the ball for a while he decided to take a break and have a smoke. So we sat in the tall grass to the side, then laid down to look at the sky.
After a few minutes he asked if he could confide in me that he liked men and women. I said that I would keep his secret. Then he said he had a big cock and
did I want to see it. I was hessitant, but I couldn't believe that I really did want
to see it. I could see his long thick hardon through his jeans and couldn't wait to
see it and maybe touch it. He said if I wanted to see it I had to take it out myself. With shaking hands I popped the button on his jeans and his big cock almost unzipped his jeans right there. I pulled the zipper down and his jeans opened up to reveal his hairy groin and just a hint of his cock that was stuck inside his pants. I reached inside and wrapped my hand around his cock to pull it free as he gave a big moan. I marveled at the long white thick throbbing cock, about eight inches if I recall. There was a lot of pre-cum leaking out and down his cock to my hand gripping his shaft. lick it off he said. I looked at him unsure, his hard cock throbbing in my hand. He took his
thumb and flicked some goo onto it bringing it to his mouth with a string of it
dripping all the way. So I moved close and put the tip of my tounge on the tip of his cock imediately tasting his juice. It tasted very good. Tentativley I licked some more from around the fold of the head and his cock popped right into my mouth so I pushed my mouth down further, but not much, he was so
big, and I have a small mouth. I licked and sucked the goo for a few min untill I got used to it then I started to bob up and down on his big cock untill I was
gaggin just a little. He told me if I kept that up I would get a mouthfull of cum.
I wasn't too sure about that or not. I stroked his cock a bit watching the juice leek out, and he undid my pants and pulled out my cock and started stroking it, I almost came right there. so he said he'd take my load if I took his. I agreed. So we moved to a sideways kinda on top sixtynine. I think he knew I was ready to pop so he told meto get him going and he would start on me. I went down and licked his cock all over stroking as I went, I sucked on his balls and lathered them up good, he was so hard I knew he was close.
I took him as deep in my mouth as I could and started to suck him and stroke him as best I could. He took my cock 7" into his mouth and slowly started to suck stroking me lightly. I was in another world as we sucked each other off. I couldn't take it anymore and started to shoot massive spurts of cum into his mouth as I bobbed up and down on his cock. He moaned and glubbed as he took all of my cum down his throat. I guess it was too much for him and he started to shoot into my mouth. I was a little over him and cum was squeezing out the sides of my mouth, it tasted so good I stroked and licked him clean as he bucked and fucked my mouth in orgasym.
That was the first with a man. Some old lady came out and chases us away.
but she musta gotta thrill because she didn't chase us away untill we were done.

As for women, I love women, I lost my verginity at 19. have had many since.
More than a few women, not nearly enough men

crimsonvelvet
Apr 25, 2007, 10:37 AM
I was 16, and it was kind of an accident lol. My husband and I were messing around in my room and it sort of happened in the heat of the moment. As shocked as we were at how we lost control, we were actually happy. :)

Dr.StrangeLove
Apr 25, 2007, 6:57 PM
I first had oral sex with a guy when I was fifteen with my best friend...I had vaginal sex with my wife on my 20th birthday...those are the only two people I've ever had sex with.

Dagni
Apr 25, 2007, 10:26 PM
That was in Uppsala, Sweden, on famous university, i had 18, just came from Finland, and then i saw that gorgeous tall blonde north Norwegian-Finnish girl, made of frost and ice, and yes, that was it.

It was September 3. 1996, we just met and on cold autumn evening, it happens. That's my wife.
Before that i though i was totaly asexual, i was just attracted to both, males and females, but when i met her, that was it.

And with guy,,,,,hmm, it was cpl of years later.

xhero
Apr 26, 2007, 1:26 AM
My first time was when I was 12. I had sex with a friend of mine and his sister and the same time. :flag3:

PolyLoveTriad
Apr 26, 2007, 3:58 AM
When I was a teen, when it was over I was like, ok, and people do this because? lol thank god I found out what good sex was later on!

cum4U
Apr 26, 2007, 6:57 AM
Wow, reading these posts got me pretty excited...... Like most it appears, I lost my virginity to neighborhood guys, when I was about 9. We would all camp out in someones back yard and wind up jacking each other off, then we began sucking each other at about 10. There was 5 of us, so things would get very interesting, when we would all wind up naked and enjoying these pleasures.
One of my buddy's Aunts feed us up beer at 12, and then fucked us silly one night. His parents was on a trip and she was babysitting. She was a "Big woman", probably in her 30's. I can remember that very clearly, we had went to a drive in movie. She bought a 12 pack of beer and after about the 2nd one we drank, she told us that she wanted to watch us play with each others dick. So, we pulled our pants down and began jacking each other off. Then asked us if we ever sucked one? She really wanted to see us suck each other and if we did, she would do something special for us.
So, obviously we took her up on that offer and blew each other while she watched. When we got back to the house, she went into a bedroom, stripped off naked and called us in there. That was my first taste of pussy and the first time I ever penetrated a women, at 12 years old.
The five of us neighborhood boys continued playing each other all the way thru school, until everyone got married and moved away.

adultfunandgames
Sep 23, 2015, 9:52 AM
I 1st had sex a week before my 16th birthday.

olmizzou42
Sep 23, 2015, 11:32 AM
I took a cock in my mouth when I was 13, but not in my ass until I was 58. My first sex with a woman was at age 21.

Grampareg
Sep 23, 2015, 12:02 PM
I lost my virginity to my employer at 15, he did me orally then I did him orally and then he took me anally then gave me a ride home. He offered me rides home often over next 18 months

man4girlgirl4man
Oct 6, 2015, 6:06 PM
"Virginity" can mean lots of different things. Here is when I lost each of these:

- Fucked my first girl when I was 17
- Sucked another guy's dick to completion and swallowed his cum for the first time when I was 13
- Fucked myself with a huge thick cucumber and came with it all the way in my ass for the first time when I was 13
- Fucked a girl in the ass for the first time when I was 22
- Let another guy fuck me in the ass for the first time when I was 44
- Gave my first ever facial to a girl when I was 22 (never did that to a guy so far)
- Took my first ever facial from another guy when I was 13
- Let a girl fuck me with a strap on and came from it for the first time when I was 24

I think that covers all "virgin" penetrations I've been involved with in my life so far

itsnormy
Oct 7, 2015, 10:24 AM
Which virginity ? First, bj at 10, second, returning bj at 10, first anal with peer, was 11, first anal with adult was 12, first intercourse with female, she was 46, I was 15. First oral on female, 16. lots and lots of virginities out there to lose...grin

mrcumsalot
Oct 7, 2015, 8:52 PM
My first time was at age 14 with my two older brothers. The first few times with them I just sucked them, Eventually they introduced me to anal sex. Lots of pain involved in that and I did not like it until after about four or five times when I figured out how to relax the proper muscles...afterward I could not get enough.

fatboytom
Oct 7, 2015, 9:14 PM
The first time with a woman was when I was a young GI in Germany with a hooker. My first dick and ass was when I was 38 (married to my 2nd wife who I've been married to for 23 years) my wife arranged threesome with her bi ex-husband. I was hooked. Pussy or dick/ass it's a toss up? I'm not giving up either. Yummmmm. :)

Arush
Oct 7, 2015, 11:06 PM
At age 17 with my girlfriend at the drive-in movie theater in the back seat of my dad's borrowed car. Sounds like an old cliché, but that was it back in the day. I remember her fondly and still with sexually intense feelings to this very day.

woody1340
Sep 19, 2016, 7:50 AM
I was 15 when a man forced himself in me. I had to move to my aunts house in another state afterwards. She proved to me that being raped by a man didn't mean I was gay.

sysper
Sep 19, 2016, 11:18 PM
being forced to do something doesn't make u like it, so sorry that happened to u :(
I was 15 when a man forced himself in me. I had to move to my aunts house in another state afterwards. She proved to me that being raped by a man didn't mean I was gay.

darkeyes
Sep 20, 2016, 6:03 AM
She proved to me that being raped by a man didn't mean I was gay... and neither does it prove one is str8 or anything else... simply, or not so simply.... a fucking awful thing to happen to a human being.

Realist
Sep 20, 2016, 9:24 AM
I enjoy reading of others; first times, but only if the experience was mutually rewarding. My own first and subsequent experiences were mostly, with one exception, sensuous and memorable.

It disturbs me to read of forced first sexual introductions, because some I've known developed serious Psychological issues afterwards. Even though some of them were bi, or gay, at least in their heads, before the incident, there were often behavioral issues. Some could never develop trust, or were able to really love anyone else.

I had a lover who had been raped by his uncle over a period of years. When I met him in his late 30s, he was still attempting to get over the way he'd been treated years before I knew him. Although he craved male relationships, he could not allow himself to really care about anyone else. He was a brilliant, beautiful guy, but with radical mood-swings and such a dark past that haunted him, it was impossible to be settled and happy.

His moods ran from the sublime to shear insanity and I never understood what triggered them! The relationship was too stressful for me, so after a few months, I had to move on.

One has to know their limitations....as John Wayne said!!

man4girlgirl4man
Sep 20, 2016, 8:56 PM
I sucked my first dick on my 13th birthday and I fucked my first woman in the back seat of my car when I was 17...

gentleone
Sep 22, 2016, 4:58 PM
With another boy at age 12, we were best friends and began jacking together then ventured into sucking. He was the first male I allowed to cum while sucking him. I lost my virginity anally with another boy at age 13, we sucked a lot and enjoyed jacking each other. Finally one day when he was laying on his back naked I just straddled him and leaned back slightly. To both our astonishment his bumped against my hole and then eased in. I kept leaning back and pushing down until he went all the way in. It stung at first and then was good, he kept it in until he came inside me. That was just the beginning for both of us. I did him the next time.

With a girl I was 14 and she was a senior at the high school. It was a day when the girls could asked the boys on dates so she and I went to the movies and then she took me to a country road and started making out. She made all the moves, first lifting one hand and placing it on her breast and then moving it between her legs. Soon she pulled her panties down, leaned back and pulled me on top of her. She guided me in and told me what to do. Of course I came quickly but she did not let me stop. She let me rest, started giving oral sex and then mounted me again. Great night.

BisexualPisces3192
Apr 3, 2017, 2:02 AM
The First Time That I Ever Had Sex I Was 8 Years Old, & It Was Great. I Still Get A Hard-On Every Time I Think About My First Time.

eager4cum
Apr 3, 2017, 9:54 AM
I was 12 when my friends that I had been masturbating with asked about sucking instead and that is exactly what we did, sucked each other off right there.

csreef
Apr 3, 2017, 6:46 PM
My first time with a boy was when I was 11 and he was 14 and a lot bigger....It was not an enjoyable experience (read between the lines...)

I was 19 when I had sex with a girl.

It wasn't until I was 30 that I met a man and felt comfortable having sex with him, and being comfortable with me being Bisexual.

sysper
Apr 3, 2017, 10:14 PM
so sorry ur 1st experiance with a guy was not enjoyable, u deserve to have ur 1st time & every time enjoyable. but glad u finally had a comfortable experiance. hope it was very "comfortable" same with ur 1st experiance with a girl ;)
My first time with a boy was when I was 11 and he was 14 and a lot bigger....It was not an enjoyable experience (read between the lines...)

I was 19 when I had sex with a girl.

It wasn't until I was 30 that I met a man and felt comfortable having sex with him, and being comfortable with me being Bisexual.

csreef
Apr 4, 2017, 9:49 AM
so sorry ur 1st experiance with a guy was not enjoyable, u deserve to have ur 1st time & every time enjoyable. but glad u finally had a comfortable experiance. hope it was very "comfortable" same with ur 1st experiance with a girl ;) My first time with a girl was unremarkable. . . She just laid there. . she had a lot emotional problems too . . .:eek2:

BiGuyInHouston
Apr 14, 2017, 9:25 PM
My first man. I was 13 and he was in his late 50's (I know). I went on for 8 or so years.

First girl. I was 15 and she was 14. I had the greatest dreams for the next 2 days

Robin Black
Apr 15, 2017, 5:33 PM
I lost my anal virginity to a neighborhood pal (another boy) when we were both 9 during a camp-out in the back yard. He talked me into laying on my stomach and spreading my legs and he buried his member up inside me. It took him about 15-20 minutes to have his climax, but he did. The first time I had sex with a girl, we were both 16.

borntosuckcock
Apr 17, 2017, 7:24 AM
I was around 8 or 9, it was with the guy next door, he was in his 30's. I'd been looking at men's cocks in the public showers at the public swimming pool for some time and dreamed of touching them and sucking them. I wasn't molested, I knew what I wanted and seduced him, he was very willing. My first was with his daughter, neither knew I was having sex with the other. She wanted to have her pussy licked and I wanted to be sucked by her, so I went down on her and loved it. She was 11 and I was 10, she sucked better than her dad. First fucked her about a month later, we did it a couple of times, but we both preferred oral sex.

P!nk.Button
Apr 17, 2017, 1:39 PM
I became deflowered at the age of 20 1/2yrs. old by a guy. It happened on my couch in the basement. Curious moment yet painful.

Experienced my first Bisexual moment before puberty. Best moment of receiving cunnilingus from a girl on the driver's seat for the first time. Of course, my first time performing cunnilingus with ease :). Very unexpected and sensual curiosity. Until this day, I still remember my first time with a girl. Explains why I am a natural towards pleasuring both genders. Because, I ALWAYS knew that I was into girls as much as boys. I didn't discriminate (m/f) who wanted to be affectionate and explore. I strongly believed in loving both which has determined the kind of woman I am today. I love being pleasured by both; I enjoy giving both an intense-sensual climax :oh:.

DannyBi2
Apr 18, 2017, 3:51 AM
I done it when I was 16. I have sex with two girls( my friends) They where horny so one day we went to wood and after 15 minutes walk one of the girl start kissing me and the other she took my pants down and start touching my cock. Then we have sex. But I was confused and I was thinking more about sex with girl and another guy. I have no Idea why but that's was my feeling that day.

BisexualPisces3192
Nov 19, 2018, 1:01 AM
A friend of mine and I had sex with each other when I was 8 and he was 12.

xp243
Nov 19, 2018, 5:30 AM
I was 8 he was 13 jerked each other off he cam I was too young to cum but dick got real hot and felt like it was going to explode

ChiefH
Jan 9, 2019, 6:35 AM
14 I jacked off and sucked a school friend, I also gave him my ass to fuck! 17 with a girl I knew from school, and 22 when I first fucked a girl in the ass!!! Haven't fucked a man in the ass yet, it's still on the bucket list of sexual wants!!

Robin Black
Dec 13, 2020, 4:38 PM
That's so great. It was a fantasy of mine (when my neighborhood friend and I were having sex) to be taken by an older guy like you were. I can't imagine how great it must have been for him.

RisingBi
Dec 14, 2020, 2:28 AM
As a bi guy, I feel like I have multiple virginities. My first time with any intercourse was with my same-aged best friend from across the street while I was growing up. We played with each other's cocks and assholes from 8-13, eventually working our way up to penetrating each other's assholes with our cocks. But I separate that activity from everything that came after in my life.

So I still considered myself a complete virgin until I lost my virginity with a woman--my very first girlfriend--fucking her pussy at the insane older age of 27 (I've had very little luck with women all my life). I lost my gay anal virginity as a top at 51: that was the single greatest sexual experience of my life so far. I lost my straight anal virginity as a top and as a bottom with a strap-on with my second girlfriend of my life a couple years ago at 56! And I'm still waiting to lose my gay anal virginity as a bottom: I've been actively looking, since my break-up with my girlfriend 12 months ago, for the right man to finally fuck my ass; but Covid has created obstacles for that.

Footstep40
Dec 14, 2020, 11:43 AM
At 16 with my girlfriend, it kind of ruined the relationship. It went from free, fun and easy..to a frenetic pace of scares, close calls, trying not to get caught. It ended about a month before graduation..

At 18 the summer after graduation, a long time friend and I watching porn one day after showering post lake swim(got to shower after the lake, swimmers itch is hell!!). He’s been out as gay for some time, we had a wonderful relationship that summer before heading off to college in different states. Got together the Wednesday before thanksgiving that year and again over Christmas break, a NYE in a hotel room with another couple of guys that I’ll never forget, by February he had met another guy, and I had too. We’ve remained very close and have hooked up a few times over the years, but nothing ever really came of it as that’s life! The stars have not aligned.

JordanCD
Dec 14, 2020, 12:43 PM
Depends which virginity. I lost my virginity (sex with a girl) at 19. But I lost my virginity with a guy when I was really young (before my teen years) when my childhood friend's older brother put his big cock in my ass :)

Bi-Rõnin
Dec 15, 2020, 9:36 PM
With a girl, it was in Jr high with a gf. We were both 14. We fucked like rabbits for a year.
With a man, it was after my 1st divorce. 37
I was extremely curious, very horny and happily intoxicated. Met a guy off Craigslist and lost my anal virginity bent over the tailgate of a truck around 2am out in the desert. It wasn't something spectacular or special but it felt good enough that i wanted to really experience it more.
Let my 2nd ex think she turned me on to anal as she worked up to pegging me. Lol

Bimiself48
Dec 29, 2020, 4:11 PM
First time I gave and received a blow job was with a friend, we were 13 or 14 years old. Fist time with a woman, 15, she was 18. First time I topped a guy? 40 at an adult cinema. First time I bottomed ( and so far only time ) i was 45 at a bathhouse in a 4 way. Lying in sex swing I blew and jerked off 2 other guys while a third pounded my ass. I was so happy to knock that off my bucket list. Safe sex was practised.

Robin Black
Jul 23, 2021, 4:56 PM
I was 11 and the other boy was about the same age. We had played around with fondling each other and sucking each other for several weeks, but there was a summer afternoon that year that he convinced me to lay on my stomach and let him enter my anus. Besides the fact that it felt really good, I got even more excited when he started making grunting noises and climaxing. Too early for semen, but it was a powerful orgasm.

tastessogood
Jul 23, 2021, 6:18 PM
I was 8 or 9 when I sucked my first cock, he was an older man and I liked the taste of his cum. Ate my first pussy and fucked my first girl at 10 or 11, she was 11 or 12. She was the daughter of the man I first sucked. He never knew his daughter was sucking me off.

Tj726guy
Jul 24, 2021, 2:22 AM
I waa 16, she was same age.
We had playrd about for a few months previously,. Quite a big girl with big tits and hairy bush. Ishe pulled off her blue knickers and laid with her lefs spread.i just went for it. She was a screamer,

A couple of weeks later we tried oral together. And a short while after that we did anal

Cum1st
Jul 24, 2021, 3:44 AM
At 18 in '68 I hadn't even learned how to jerk off yet. I only got one chance with her. I was terrible/it was wonderful. She was a beautiful college girl. We each rented rooms in a run down former resort town.

It was also the first time I heard FM radio. With Allison Steel - the Night Bird's incredibly seductive voice in the background this hottie guided me to her bed in the dim light. We made out, and I fingered her. I imagine I must have given her tits some some attention, but I don't remember. I had fingered a high school GF to a very wet orgasm once under her parent's dining room table when no one else was home. Her dog licked my finger clean after.

It bears mentioning I didn't know what a clitoris was about. Playboy at the time never showed even a pussy hair at the time.

I felt something strange inside her, and worked at getting it out very gently. IT WAS A CONDOM. This didn't slow me down. She was on the pill and we weren't using one. Anyway, it seemed logical to pulse rhythmically like my cock did when I'd wake up during a wet dream cumming, as soon as I got into her slippery wet pussy. I didn't last long.

"You're a virgin," she stated afterward.

I denied it. Looking back, I wasn't a virgin at the moment.

Epilog:
During a seemingly long dry spell after, I worked on my masturbation lubes and technique.

Eventually a horny country western woman moved into the place - another new music experience. She was about ten years older than me. She brought me up to speed with a delicious beaver. I noted she really enjoyed sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. Hmmm

A few years and partners later I met my first wife in another part of the state. Turned out they are second cousins.

Neonaught
Jul 24, 2021, 10:12 AM
At 18 in '68 I hadn't even learned how to jerk off yet. I only got one chance with her. I was terrible/it was wonderful. She was a beautiful college girl. We each rented rooms in a run down former resort town.

It was also the first time I heard FM radio. With Allison Steel - the Night Bird's incredibly seductive voice in the background this hottie guided me to her bed in the dim light. We made out, and I fingered her. I imagine I must have given her tits some some attention, but I don't remember. I had fingered a high school GF to a very wet orgasm once under her parent's dining room table when no one else was home. Her dog licked my finger clean after.

It bears mentioning I didn't know what a clitoris was about. Playboy at the time never showed even a pussy hair at the time.

I felt something strange inside her, and worked at getting it out very gently. IT WAS A CONDOM. This didn't slow me down. She was on the pill and we weren't using one. Anyway, it seemed logical to pulse rhythmically like my cock did when I'd wake up during a wet dream cumming, as soon as I got into her slippery wet pussy. I didn't last long.

"You're a virgin," she stated afterward.

I denied it. Looking back, I wasn't a virgin at the moment.

Epilog:
During a seemingly long dry spell after, I worked on my masturbation lubes and technique.

Eventually a horny country western woman moved into the place - another new music experience. She was about ten years older than me. She brought me up to speed with a delicious beaver. I noted she really enjoyed sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. Hmmm

A few years and partners later I met my first wife in another part of the state. Turned out they are second cousins.

Not being mean here but how the heck does one get to age 18 without knowing how to jerk off? No one had to teach me it just came naturally.

Tight1-4u
Jul 24, 2021, 11:34 AM
When I was 12.. blow job from male cousin same age.. then a couple months later went to spend summer with other cousins.. he 19 and three of his high school buddies used me everyday and night as their cum dump.. I soon came to crave need to be being fucked!!

Cum1st
Jul 24, 2021, 5:03 PM
Not being mean here but how the heck does one get to age 18 without knowing how to jerk off? No one had to teach me it just came naturally.

It wasn't something simple like religion, and I wasn't shy about touching myself. Many factors combined to make me miss out. I was withdrawn, would likely have been ridiculed if I asked, miss information, lack of xxx porn back then, didn't have enlightened friends, the list goes on.

Anyway, no need to feel sorry for me. I certainly made up for it once I got started.

marine20
Jul 25, 2021, 8:42 AM
when i was eighteen and out of high school , i worked at a factory ,when an older guy set me up with a whore. it wasn't very good , because all she wanted was some money , and i wanted a little tender loving. the first time i got fucked in my ass , i was about 23 . it was in a video booth. we sucked each other , then he decided that he wanted to fuck my pussy. i had never done it but i was willing to try. he bent me over and fucked me like a whore , til he came in my cunt. it was very good , i liked the feeling of a mans cum leaking out of my whore ass. those were my two firsts .

Neonaught
Jul 25, 2021, 8:46 AM
When I was 12.. blow job from male cousin same age.. then a couple months later went to spend summer with other cousins.. he 19 and three of his high school buddies used me everyday and night as their cum dump.. I soon came to crave need to be being fucked!!

Tight I would pay serious money to have had your sex life!!! :>P

Jozyxt
Jul 25, 2021, 12:35 PM
I was an 18 YO freshman in college. At the time I was a sullen moody teen that could hardly string three words together. A sophomore girl took a shine to me and we started dating. She was ugly and stupid, but because she was sexually adventurous with a single room in the dorm, I didn't care. At first we did mutual rubbing through clothes. Then I gave her oral and she gave me handjobs. She had my virginity within a month of our first date. She was a control freak so I cooled things off somewhat. Then she flunked out of college and I never saw her again.

delpark
Jul 25, 2021, 5:55 PM
I was thirteen, got to exploring a male friend during a sleepover. The sensations of soft skin on a hard penis made a favorable impression on me. Taking my friend's cock into my mouth was a natural thing for me to do. I have loved pre-cum since that night. I felt no shame that night, enjoying the pleasures of another guy's cock.

Fiddlestyx
Jul 26, 2021, 2:01 PM
When I was 15 a friend who was a year older and had his driver's licence suggested we go to a party in another area of town so I went along. It was huge basement party with probably 40 people present (none I knew except the friend I'd gone with), plenty of loud music and booze, people dancing and making out like mad. I ended up sitting on a couch next to a cute lass named Carol, we just started necking wildly and the clothes starting coming off. I had a big belt on my jeans and the buckle jingled loudly when she unfastened it, leading to the people around us loudly singing "Jingle Bells". I'd done plenty of kissing and feeling up before, but this was the first intercourse of my life. We had about two good rounds of sex together and then my friend (who was not having fun) grabbed me and told me we were leaving. In the confusion I didn't manage to get the girl's number and never did find her again, more's the pity.

First time with a guy was when I was 35 and between marriages. I'd always been curious what the pleasure was for a woman in sucking my cock and taking it in her ass and decided to find out for myself. I did and definitely see the great enjoyment. Still do!