PDA

View Full Version : Life is good.....

guycurious
Apr 1, 2007, 1:33 PM
After confessing my bisexual curiousities to my wife back in June '06 our relationship has grown stronger. Since then we have had two bi encounters, one w/ a bi male and recently w/ a bi couple.

We have instantly clicked w/ this couple. They are very much like us. All have curiousities and we are exploring them to the fullest. But the best part of this situation is we consider them to be friends, not just sexual partners. Our wives talk on the phone about life, kids, etc. My wife had her first bi sexual engagement just this past Friday and both females had a great time. No tension, no regrets, just a lot of fun.

The best thing I ever did was confess to my wife. That confession lifted such a heavy weight off of my shoulders. No longer did I feel dishonest because I was hiding something. My wife has been nothing but supportive the entire time. She felt so good about our relationship after my confession because she knew that I loved her and trusted her absolutely and that I valued our relationship more than anything in the world. She loves the fact that I had the faith in our relationship to confess my bisexual feelings.

Anyway, to those reading this who are still trying to decide whether or not to tell your spouse, my advice is this: You married this person because you love him/her, not just a part of him/her. This person is your soul mate, why keep a part of yourself from him/her ? Will all confessions end like mine ? I believe not. There will be those spouses who simply cannot accept the fact that you have curiousities. But if your relationship was built on love and trust, than I believe (hope) that you will soon be in the situation I am.

Life is TOO short to sit and wonder, "What if ?"

Omnivore
Apr 1, 2007, 3:04 PM
Thanks for sharing that - you mirror my own experience.

I told my wife before we even married, a couple of months into our relationship, and I too was lucky in that she found it a huge turn on. Now, we have great fun together.

sexybicplinwv
Apr 1, 2007, 5:26 PM
This thread is really nice it made me smile :) Life is good :female: (((Always be true to Yourself))) :flag3: