PDA

View Full Version : Curious about many things

DREAMER69
Mar 31, 2007, 3:30 PM
Hello, I am new to the site and have never joined any kind of forum before. I am a heterosexual male and I have been married for 8 years. For over 20 years I have been curious about what it would be like to give oral sex to a guy and swallow all of his cum. It is so strange because I am totally not attracted to men at all but for some reason I want this so bad I can't stand it anymore. I just want to see what it would be like.I have had a zillion blow jobs in my life by at least 30-40 woman and I am so curious what it would be like to give instead of receive. Can any of you tell me what it feels like? Can you tell when they are coming and do you feel it pulse into your mouth?

12voltman59
Mar 31, 2007, 5:15 PM
Your situation is not that uncommon---

As far as the sensations of performing oral sex on another man is concerned---you can read the most well done description of the act but it cannot convey in even the slightest what doing fellatio is really like--just like going down on a lady--you can read all about it all day long but not really capture the essense of the experience--

Think about trying to recall the sensations you feel when a lady is going down on you or you on her--you really can't capture the sensations--that is why we keep on needing to have the experiences.

In order for you to know what its like for yourself---you are going to have to actually have the experience----

And BTW--welcome to the site---it is a pretty good place to make some friends and learn about the different aspects of bisexuality and allow you to explore your bisexual curiousity. Have fun.

I might suggest to you that you take some time to at the very least--put some basic info in your profile---not so much as a hook up kind of thing--just simply to allow people to know something about you--it doesn't have to be an encyclopedia--just some basic stuff.

DREAMER69
Mar 31, 2007, 7:19 PM
What you say makes sense. I wish there was a way to realize my desire without the worry of discovery, STD's, relationships, etc. I guess it would take a guy in my exact situation to make it even remotely ideal or possible. I have no drive, interest, attraction or desire for men. When I fantasize about some kind of an encounter, I always picture it being a 3 way with another woman where we are both getting the guy off and I just take over and give him the best blow job he has ever had while she watches me swallow. I want the person to definately cum in my mouth. If my wife knew this she would totally freek out. She is not sexually adventursome at all. In addition, she is what I would call an extreme homophobe where as I don't have anything against any "orientation" as long as its between consenting adults. Thoughts? comments? anyone

arana
Mar 31, 2007, 7:45 PM
Welcome to the site Dreamer. I hope you'll find what you're looking for here. You have some self discovery too look forward to and I hope that your journey is a happy one.

vickiamc
Mar 31, 2007, 7:46 PM
What you say makes sense. I wish there was a way to realize my desire without the worry of discovery, STD's, relationships, etc. I guess it would take a guy in my exact situation to make it even remotely ideal or possible. I have no drive, interest, attraction or desire for men. When I fantasize about some kind of an encounter, I always picture it being a 3 way with another woman where we are both getting the guy off and I just take over and give him the best blow job he has ever had while she watches me swallow. I want the person to definately cum in my mouth. If my wife knew this she would totally freek out. She is not sexually adventursome at all. In addition, she is what I would call an extreme homophobe where as I don't have anything against any "orientation" as long as its between consenting adults. Thoughts? comments? anyone

I am in the same situation as you. I want to do everything with a man and woman at the same time . I have no desire to be with a man alone.

DREAMER69
Mar 31, 2007, 7:47 PM
Thank you, have a great weekend.

Omnivore
Apr 1, 2007, 4:32 AM
For me I just just get huge pleasure from giving pleasure, whether it be a man or a woman.

When giving a guy a blow job I love the warmth of feeling the hard cock and balls against my face, the warmth in my mouth, the taste (of the cock, the precum, the cum and the sweat), the smell, hearing the guy groan, thrusting into my mouth, feeling his cock getting closer then finally pumping all that cum over my face and into my mouth...then keep sucking until his cock stops pulsing, sucking out all of the cum.

My cock is rock hard now, lol :tongue:

jem_is_bi
Apr 1, 2007, 8:01 AM
For me, oral sex with my partner is fantastic. My throat expanding to take him in and the taste of his cum is my reality that brings a smile to my face when I think about it (more like a big grin, :bigrin: ). However, my greatest fantasy is to service multiple men over and over again. This fantasy is both entertaining and heightens my sexual appetite for my partner. However, I never want this fantasy to become a reality. Realizing this fantasy would not be fun!! It is only fun as fantasy.
After reading your post, I am not sure if your fantasy is like my fantasy or if you should take action and make it reality that will put a smile on your face too.

JEM

swans
Apr 2, 2007, 9:20 AM
Hello, I am new to the site and have never joined any kind of forum before. I am a heterosexual male and I have been married for 8 years. For over 20 years I have been curious about what it would be like to give oral sex to a guy and swallow all of his cum. It is so strange because I am totally not attracted to men at all but for some reason I want this so bad I can't stand it anymore. I just want to see what it would be like.I have had a zillion blow jobs in my life by at least 30-40 woman and I am so curious what it would be like to give instead of receive. Can any of you tell me what it feels like? Can you tell when they are coming and do you feel it pulse into your mouth?

Dreamer69- Having a lovely hard cock between your wet lips feels great! Especially when having your own cock sucked at the same time in a hot and sweaty 69 position. And the excitment, if you can manage it, of both ejaculating at the same time is mind blowing.
Having your mouth slowley fill with his hot thick cum as you do the same is so horny. And what me and my close mates really enjoy then is to continue sucking each other. With our faces soaked in spunk we gently, quietly lick each other clean. This usually makes us both extremely hard again ready for a little more.

By the way having two cocks to play with is even more fun and a lot more mess!

dans94
Apr 2, 2007, 4:47 PM
Hi Dreamer, welcome.

I can relate to your delima as I went through the same thing a couple of years ago. All I can say about actualizing your fantasy is be careful and think it through in a detached sort of way. It's easy for us guys to let our desires overtake our common sense. I followed through on my desires and, I have to tell you, it was much more than I ever could have imagined. All of my sexuality seemed to come alive and take over my life. I couldn't get enough. :tongue: Although it didn't interfere with sex with my wife, it did create the feelings of guilt caused by cheating. Anyway, my wife found out and I stopped all activity with my male friends. :( My wife and I are still together (34 yrs) but I don't think our marriage can last. There is too much well deserved mistrust and a little loathing, I think.

Anyway, it was easy to find 'playmates' on web sites like AFF and another BDSM site. I didn't just jump into bed with anyone but there are alot of guys of all ages who are in your same boat. They have never acted on their fantasies but are looking for the right (clean) guy to practice with. If you decide to follow through, you will not lack for playmates. All of my friends were married and discrete.

I think everyone who's posted to your thread so far has it right as far as the sensations of oral sex goes. All I can add is that sixty-nine can be VERY distracting. :bigrin: Your mind and senses are divided to two different sensations and it can detract from your main goal of feeling his cock in your mouth. I would recommend giving oral for your first time. If you receive first you might not want to go ahead with it after your orgasm. Also, don't EXPECT reciprocation if you suck him first. Many men have the post orgasm let down and are no longer interested in sex.

As far as any sensations goes, all men are different. Sometimes I could tell when they were ready to orgasm and feel and taste their cum, and sometimes I couldn't. The reason for this could also be that sometimes I was so engrossed in the delight of sucking that I didn't even taste their cum nor feel it spurt. Only afterward could I smell it in the back of my throat.

All I can say in closing is you might be opening up a can of worms but at least they're very tasty and fun to play with.

snipped
Apr 2, 2007, 7:46 PM
For me I just just get huge pleasure from giving pleasure, whether it be a man or a woman.

When giving a guy a blow job I love the warmth of feeling the hard cock and balls against my face, the warmth in my mouth, the taste (of the cock, the precum, the cum and the sweat), the smell, hearing the guy groan, thrusting into my mouth, feeling his cock getting closer then finally pumping all that cum over my face and into my mouth...then keep sucking until his cock stops pulsing, sucking out all of the cum.

My cock is rock hard now, lol :tongue:

I have to agree with this, in all respects. You said a mouthful (pun intended)