PDA

View Full Version : I am SUCH a Bi Chick!

Herbwoman39
Mar 30, 2007, 8:52 AM
I know dream threads have been done half to death. So I'm going to bury the beast a bit more :bigrin:

I just *had* to share because this is the first time it has happened to me. Earlier in the night I had a dream that I was about to have a threesome with two (legal) sisters. Then, just before hubby woke me up this morning, I dreamed that I propositioned Hugh Laurie for some no strings attached sex.

Mind you I didn't actually get to DO anything in either of the dreams besides get excited, but I just thought it was so cool that my subconscious mind is taking me to those places :bigrin:

littlerayofsunshine
Mar 30, 2007, 9:06 AM
Mmmmm Sounds delicious :)

I have had so few sex dreams, that I relish them when I do.

flexuality
Mar 31, 2007, 1:51 AM
I know dream threads have been done half to death. So I'm going to bury the beast a bit more :bigrin:

I just *had* to share because this is the first time it has happened to me. Earlier in the night I had a dream that I was about to have a threesome with two (legal) sisters. Then, just before hubby woke me up this morning, I dreamed that I propositioned Hugh Laurie for some no strings attached sex.

Mind you I didn't actually get to DO anything in either of the dreams besides get excited, but I just thought it was so cool that my subconscious mind is taking me to those places :bigrin:

Squeaky!!!! :bigrin:

...couldn't resist! lol!
I like that word now....hehehehehe!!!

softfruit
Mar 31, 2007, 9:21 AM
I have had so few sex dreams, that I relish them when I do.

Same here - last one was almost a year ago but I can still dip back in to it when I'm awake! ;)

imtiffanys
Mar 31, 2007, 5:08 PM
My fav dream that i have often is having a wild night with halie barry damnit she's hot i'd lick her dry.lol... :rotate: :angel: