PDA

View Full Version : If your pet was a human who would it be?

imtiffanys
Mar 29, 2007, 8:22 PM
Hey everyone. I was just wondering something the other day as i was watching my dogs play, and sitting there bored as i am wondering what kind of person my dogs would be if they were human. I came up with alot of possilbe candidates. So tell me who would you dog be as a human. tiff :rolleyes:

Herbwoman39
Mar 29, 2007, 8:28 PM
Brenner, our Pomeranian, would either be a little homeless man who shoplifts in the grocery store OR he would be a 6'5" 350 lb bodybuilder. :bigrin:

Long Duck Dong
Mar 29, 2007, 8:52 PM
lol my cat would be rip van winkle lol.....I swear the cat is a sleep eater and a sleep licker

12voltman59
Mar 29, 2007, 11:48 PM
One of my cats--Rainbow--she is very skittish and very waif like--I always think she might be, at least in terms of her looks, be like the model Kate Moss.

Buddy--my teenaged mischevious boy would probably be like an older version of Macaulay Caulkin in the original "Home Alone" movies.

The oldest one---she is a dignfied but cranky old lady---this is an esoteric reference--but I think of her as the "Margaret Pynchon" character from the late 1970s era television show--"Lou Grant" played by the late Nancy Marchand....

imtiffanys
Mar 30, 2007, 12:40 AM
Shadow my black chihauhua would be the the heavy but beautiful black woman who is heavy but agile on her feet has rythem and is proud of her thichness say come on up here baby you know you wanna see me.

Bandit my party colored chihuahua would be the rich lady the queen of the show she loves jewelry not cheap but expensive jewelry like a grandam. Loves to be pampered and loved and showed off. And sometimes when noone is looking taking her shoes off and taking a long walk in the woods. And when K.D really gets on her nerves you can see her put her hands on her hips.

K.D. my male chihuahua would be the man with a red flannel shirt on who drives an old pickup truck that should have been traded along time ago. with the ripped jeans with a peice of straw in his mouth and when coming to pick you up is late from picking wild flowers from a feild. and realy isn't aware of bugs in the flowers he's just a nice guy.

Baby girl one of our chihuahuas is a princess not a chihuahua but a princess everyone is to bow down to me and what rules, rules don't apply to me i make my own. I like think i'm better than bandit but tolerates the grandam.

Isabella our doe head chihuahua would be the person to say why do that don't fight everyone just get along and she's the one that gets picked on for being long legged and slinder with blonde hair. Very athletic build. Just wants peace for everyone.

Boot one of our chihuahuas would be the interior designer, nothing sexual with that it's just that he doesn't like change. If a chair is moved he will bark at the chair or anything other object until it's moved back.. He's very loving and a passtionate soul.

Brutus one of our chihuahuas would be the i'm i'm i'm i'm i'm i'm here i'm bru bru bru brutis.. You can see the wheels turning but nothing is grabbing.. he's a nice guy just takes awhile for things to set in... I guess he would be one of the 3 stooges. :female: :tongue:

codybear3
Mar 30, 2007, 1:32 AM
If my dog was George Dubya Bush, I'd cut its balls off and kick it every time I passed by... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

rockstarvomit
Mar 30, 2007, 1:40 AM
My golden retriever would be a beautiful butch lesbian, and still my best friend!

flexuality
Mar 30, 2007, 1:49 AM
We have a very intelligent black cat named Jill. (She used to have a companion named Jack, who passed away last year.)

Where Jill is very clever, Jack was a dolt. Poor Jack...he was so cute as a kitten....kinda beigy orange...blue eyes...but devoid of brains. They were the odd couple.

Jill can open doors, climb ladders, knows which room I am in and meows at the approriate window/door to come in from outside. She sponges off the neighbours regularily.

She can give you that "Did I give you permission to speak?" look perfectly. she will not lower herself to being put in anyone's lap, but will climb onto a lap at her choosing, tho rarely.

She has the "Gawd, you're so stupid, don't you KNOW what I want?" way about her and would just as soon rip your arm off as rub up against your legs.

She is about 14 years old and still chases the flashlight beam on the floor.

deletetacount123
Mar 30, 2007, 2:00 AM
We have a very intelligent black cat named Jill. (She used to have a companion named Jack, who passed away last year.)

Where Jill is very clever, Jack was a dolt. Poor Jack...he was so cute as a kitten....kinda beigy orange...blue eyes...but devoid of brains. They were the odd couple.

Jill can open doors, climb ladders, knows which room I am in and meows at the approriate window/door to come in from outside. She sponges off the neighbours regularily.

She can give you that "Did I give you permission to speak?" look perfectly. she will not lower herself to being put in anyone's lap, but will climb onto a lap at her choosing, tho rarely.

She has the "Gawd, you're so stupid, don't you KNOW what I want?" way about her and would just as soon rip your arm off as rub up against your legs.

LOL Jill sounds like a funny cat :) You should learn cat talk then you can aruge with her hehe

flexuality
Mar 30, 2007, 2:10 AM
LOL Jill sounds like a funny cat :) You should learn cat talk then you can aruge with her hehe

LOL!

Except she'd probably win! And she's got bigger fangs than me.... :eek:

I probably DO speak "cat"....I've had something like 28 of them....not all at once...LOL!...though I did have 9 at once ..... :tong:

deletetacount123
Mar 30, 2007, 2:14 AM
LOL!

Except she'd probably win! And she's got bigger fangs than me.... :eek:

I probably DO speak "cat"....I've had something like 28 of them....not all at once...LOL!...though I did have 9 at once ..... :tong:

*thinks about Stephen King's movie "Sleepwalkers" with all those CATS* Seriously..... only move Ive seen that had sooooooo many cats. lol

28 cats is a lot lol and owning 9 at once is a lot too lol You know cat talk since you know what Jill is thinking hehe

Im allergic to cats sadly :( My latest allegry testing has shown that allergy grew over the years.

darkeyes
Mar 30, 2007, 6:20 AM
Johnny Depp... :bigrin:

jedinudist
Mar 30, 2007, 11:07 AM
hmmm....
Our cat Maggie would be addressed only with "your majesty" - lol

Our cat Ozzy would be a fun loving princess.

Our cat Gandolf would be an eccentric.

Our dog Hannah? I have no idea - LOL

DarkwaterUK
Mar 30, 2007, 7:53 PM

PMSL Jill has a clone! Molly, the eldest of our two cat and the mother to Poppy is so 'Jillish.' I think the only thing that you haven't mentioned about Jill that is something quite distinct in Molly is that she is built like a boxer..... she has the grace of a syphilis ridden orangutan! She often wakes me up in the early hours as she bulldozes her way down the stairs to do what she does....... I think she might be a mugger on the sly! Poppy however is a sweet thing, unless you are a mouse! Poppy is the greatest mouser I have seen, but a bit thick! Every time she catches one, and it can be as often as twice a day (field mice) she brings them in; we catch them and release them again, or should I say my wife does!

If they were people though: I'd have to say Molly is a Grace Jones. Poppy.... a gender confused Homer Simpson! LOL

SweetBlackAngel
Mar 30, 2007, 10:26 PM
What a fun thread topic. I don't have any pets, but my brother has a redbone coonhound, and I am certain that if she were a person, she'd be Audrey Hepburn. She's quite the princess. :tong:

TaylorMade
Mar 30, 2007, 11:43 PM
I had a Beta Fish. Everytime I looked in his tank, he would swim to the glass for a kiss. . .If that beta were a person, he'd be the perfect gay roomate. :)

*Taylor*

flexuality
Mar 31, 2007, 1:48 AM
PMSL Jill has a clone! Molly, the eldest of our two cat and the mother to Poppy is so 'Jillish.' I think the only thing that you haven't mentioned about Jill that is something quite distinct in Molly is that she is built like a boxer..... she has the grace of a syphilis ridden orangutan! She often wakes me up in the early hours as she bulldozes her way down the stairs to do what she does....... I think she might be a mugger on the sly! Poppy however is a sweet thing, unless you are a mouse! Poppy is the greatest mouser I have seen, but a bit thick! Every time she catches one, and it can be as often as twice a day (field mice) she brings them in; we catch them and release them again, or should I say my wife does!

If they were people though: I'd have to say Molly is a Grace Jones. Poppy.... a gender confused Homer Simpson! LOL
LOL!

Jill is a rather petite cat. Very sleek and sexy....beautiful eyes.

Jack on the other hand was looking like something the cat....er dog?...dragged in! lol! He was fat, slow and skulky and when he tried to run, his stomach would flop back and forth!

But he WAS protective in that he'd beat the living crap outta any cat that came near the house (except Jill)...unless of course he could cower and hide somewhere first...hehehe! :tong:

imtiffanys
Mar 31, 2007, 5:06 PM
Thanks everyone who posted on here... I was just wondering who yall though yuns pets would be.. lol.. something that my mother n law came up with...lol. love tiff :bibounce:

TrustUs
Mar 31, 2007, 5:58 PM
"Daisy" our Boxer would be a female version of Jim Carey!!

flexuality
Mar 31, 2007, 6:56 PM
"Daisy" our Boxer would be a female version of Jim Carey!!

Love that picture!! :tong: