PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone found love or close friendship on this board?

deletetacount123
Mar 28, 2007, 12:42 PM
I was just thinking about this earlier :)

So has anyone on here found a bf/gf (or even married) or a close friendship with someone you first met on the forums/chat on bisexuals THEN met in real life?

(No, it doesn't apply to the couples that were already together before joining lol)

I just wanna know if its possible to find love on a site like this :)

Tasha

softfruit
Mar 28, 2007, 2:12 PM
Oh, most definitely :bibounce:

bi-robin-calif
Mar 28, 2007, 2:43 PM
My heart was broken on this site--does that count? :(

yoyo4u
Mar 28, 2007, 2:48 PM
Friendship? Yes!
Love? No!

Originally I came here for love and found friendship.

So perhaps to find love one must go to trisexual.com :tong: ?

yoyo

deletetacount123
Mar 28, 2007, 3:02 PM

Awww :( Im sorry to hear that Robin *hugs*

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 28, 2007, 3:07 PM
i have made a couple of good friends on here.. one in particular from BC that likes vampires and drinking tea! hehe..

julie
Mar 28, 2007, 3:09 PM
..Yes i have, most definitely Tasha... love, really important friendships and my fair share of heartache too of course :rolleyes:

so dont ever lose hope sweet lady ;)

hugs julie :female: xxx

deletetacount123
Mar 28, 2007, 3:16 PM
i have made a couple of good friends on here.. one in particular from BC that likes vampires and drinking tea! hehe..

Ummm I wonder who'll that be :) :) :) :) :) :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :) :) :)

deletetacount123
Mar 28, 2007, 3:17 PM
..Yes i have, most definitely Tasha... love, really important friendships and my fair share of heartache too of course :rolleyes:

so dont ever lose hope sweet lady ;)

hugs julie :female: xxx

Thanks Julie :)

meteast chick
Mar 28, 2007, 3:59 PM
I can't stop loving a beautiful Irish lass whom I found on this site. We've never met in person, and I haven't talked to her in months for reasons that several of you know about, and yet I love her still.

As far as friendships, I feel I've found the best friends ever, right here!
You all know who you are!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast

Mrs.F
Mar 28, 2007, 5:41 PM
I have found some of the most caring, loving friends anyone could ever ask for on this site! What they have brought to me in friendship and love is overwhelming and makes my heart smile. :bibounce:

I have also made a very special friend! :bigrin: He is amazing and has helped me deal with not only my husband being bi, but my dad's death. He has taught me so much about ME, about LIFE and my life would not be complete without him as my friend. :angel:

As for love.....well, I am a package deal and that belongs to Flounder!! :love87:

BareHunter45
Mar 28, 2007, 6:41 PM

Robin....as was mine...BIG TIME....the most intense, passionate relationship I have EVER experienced.

willbeyours2
Mar 28, 2007, 8:11 PM
Hi there,

Yes finding love on this site is possible. I have found the most amazing man who lights up my life..... he is caring , open , generous and makes me feel like no other man has. I'm not saying it is easy..... I have had to kiss a few toads before finding what I want. But never the less life is good right now!!!!

Bill

mistymockingbird
Mar 28, 2007, 11:35 PM
I've found them both here Tasha. I've met some great folks that have become very good friends. Some who know me very well and have been there for me when I've needed them and vice versa. Others who provide me with my daily stress release. They all know who they are.

I just started dating a woman from the site. Someone who is super smart and funny and interesting to talk to and tall and gorgeous. It's still new and we're both poly, so there are some limits to where it will go, but she's wonderful and I'm glad to have her in my life.

Then there's the other one. Someone I talked to first at bi.org, but we're both members here. The most wonderful man. He's not perfect, but he's a perfect fit for me right now. We each have a void in our lives that the other fills. We may never meet in person, but it doesn't matter. Our souls connect in a way that transcends the physical. Its the easiest relationship I've ever had. There's a level of understanding between us that I never thought I'd find with anyone. He's a safe haven for me and has been for over a year now. I'm so grateful for him.

wanderingrichard
Mar 29, 2007, 1:31 AM
yes, and gosh i dont know yet... :eek:

chook
Mar 29, 2007, 2:58 AM

Hey Bi Robin dont take it to heart, most of us here have had a good kick in the arse mate, now I dont get overly attached to anybody because of it....I just stay friends :)

Cheers Chook :bigrin: