PDA

View Full Version : advise on BIGGER guy

centralpaguy
Mar 28, 2007, 11:37 AM
An old friend is coming to visit me soon and I havent been with him in a while the problem is he is HUNG probably close to nine and really thick. He was impressed a few years ago when I took it all anally and I love the way he feels in me but the last time we were together it hurt so bad I couldnt let him in. He says he doesnt mind but I KNOW he REALLY enjoys being in me espically when he lays on his back and he can watch it slide all the way in. Does anyone have any advise on how to handle the monster or some way to prep before he gets here. Another problem for me is even after I get it all worked open I tighten back up so fast. My ex used to like using the strap on and you know I LOVED it but even when she took it out I was tight for her finger. Help if you can i have about 2 weeks before I see him again

Omnivore
Mar 28, 2007, 5:38 PM
Only thing I can think of is training your arse with progressively bigger anal toys, but I doubt two weeks is enough time.

Loads of lube?

innaminka
Mar 28, 2007, 6:43 PM
Maybe what "ladies" in Victorian times were supposed to do.

- Lie back and think of England!

dancechic17
Mar 28, 2007, 7:25 PM
Okay the only thing I can think of is something a friend told me about awhile back. She had just visited London and brought something back with her that was used over there to help relax the anus and allow deeper penetration. But for the life of me I can't think of the name of it or what it was, either something you drink or smell. But it's illegal over here I think. Maybe if you get your hands on something like that. Just wish I could remember... Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Omnivore
Mar 28, 2007, 8:21 PM
Poppers? Nasty stuff tho. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

dancechic17
Mar 28, 2007, 9:58 PM
Poppers? Nasty stuff tho. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

YES!!! Thank you, couldn't think of the name. The link is very interesting...

Tommy2020
Mar 28, 2007, 11:21 PM
Kind of a personal question... if you don't mind. What did your ass look like after he left the last time? :yikes2:

Tommy2020

centralpaguy
Mar 28, 2007, 11:25 PM
Kind of a personal question... if you don't mind. What did your ass look like after he left the last time? :yikes2:

Tommy2020

Let's just say I knew he was there for the next 2 days but it wnet back to tight pretty quick.

bonezz240
Mar 29, 2007, 5:18 AM
You could call me when it gets to that point,I could sit on top of it and you could watch it slide in to me.

Tommy2020
Mar 29, 2007, 11:19 AM
Let's just say I knew he was there for the next 2 days but it wnet back to tight pretty quick.

Man... I would be tenderly taking care of my tush and doing sitz baths for at least a week. :drool:

Just razzing you CentralPaGuy....

Have a great day and a good visit with your friend.
Tommy2020

bi-robin-calif
Mar 29, 2007, 11:33 AM
Lie back and think of England!

Oh, my God! All I can think of is Prince Charles and Tony Blair! Talk about an erection-killer!! <g>

AstroGlide
Mar 29, 2007, 11:53 AM
Oh, my God! All I can think of is Prince Charles and Tony Blair! Talk about an erection-killer!! <g>

Can you imagine those two humping in Westminister... ? What would you call that... ? I know.... cruelty to animals.
AstroGlide

bi-robin-calif
Mar 29, 2007, 11:57 AM
Can you imagine those two humping in Westminister
Well, it would certainly scare the ravens away from the Tower!

yoyo4u
Mar 29, 2007, 1:56 PM
.... close to nine and really thick....

Well, it would certainly scare the ravens away from MY Tower! :eek: :eek:

Omnivore
Mar 29, 2007, 7:02 PM

I can't think of anything less appealing, will take me years to get that image out of my head <yuergh>

lol

Lorcan
Mar 29, 2007, 11:30 PM
He was impressed a few years ago when I took it all anally and I love the way he feels in me but the last time we were together it hurt so bad I couldnt let him in. He says he doesnt mind but I KNOW he REALLY enjoys being in me espically when he lays on his back and he can watch it slide all the way in.

So he likes it with you on top, but if that's too hard maybe trying a different postion would help. I know when we are in the "missionary" position i don't feel that i'm getting all of his inches....if it's the length that's too much.
But i find the easiest way to take it is lying on our sides, him facing my back and me kinda leaning over. My lover is hung too. :tong:

Woahman
Mar 30, 2007, 7:33 AM
[ASS]ending butt plug

oh im hilarious.

leredacteur
Mar 30, 2007, 8:48 AM
An interesting question-post ! We ought to have more posts like this and fewer of the critical or silly ones.
CENTRALPA: Your ass tightens up again postcoitally because that's what the normal, properly-functioning human body is meant to do. DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO INTERFERE WITH THAT NORMAL ANAL SPHINCTER FUNCTION ! If you somehow succeed in foiling that sphincter muscle, you'll have anal leakage problems for the rest of your life. And you know what leaks from the anus, don't you ?
If being fucked is painful, it's probably for one of two reasons: either he's entering too quickly or you've got some modest malformation of the anus or rectum. Call your local gay/bi outreach hotline immediately and ask for a referral to a gay/bi-friendly doctor. Tell that doctor about your pain problem and get a digital rectal exam. He or she will also be able to advise you about "safer" methods of anal intercourse and give you information on lubricants and topical anaesthetics that you can use to temporarily relax those muscles. Then, when your nine-inch-plus friend shows up, tell him to take it slow, real slow. It should take not less than 15 or 20 minutes of SLOW, STEADY, penetration. If the problem is that he's too rigid, then suck him off first and let him fuck you when he recovers from the first orgasm. "Second-wind" erections are always somewhat smaller and more pliable than first ones. And practice deep-breathing while your friend is advancing into you. A couple of sustained deep breaths before he presses forward will oxygenate and relax the muscles. Happy fucking !

AN ASIDE TO DANCECHIC: the stuff you're thinking of is probably paregoric, a tincture (alcoholic infusion) of opium with a touch of camphor in it. Sounds dreadful but really isn't. You're right: it's illegal (and rightly so). It was used in Europe for generations as a topical (local) anaesthetic for teething babies (and for a thousand other purposes - wink, wink). Mothers would dip their fingers in the stuff and rub it on teething babies' gums. Pain relief for baby was fast and long-lasting.

centralpaguy
Mar 30, 2007, 10:44 AM
It's not that the whole sex act is painful it's just a matter of him getting inside me then its fine it is just a matter of that intial entry and the anus accepting it. Once he's in like I said we are REALLY good. I will be sure to post the outcome.

Omnivore
Mar 30, 2007, 4:31 PM
An interesting question-post ! We ought to have more posts like this and fewer of the critical or silly ones.
CENTRALPA: Your ass tightens up again postcoitally because that's what the normal, properly-functioning human body is meant to do. DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO INTERFERE WITH THAT NORMAL ANAL SPHINCTER FUNCTION ! If you somehow succeed in foiling that sphincter muscle, you'll have anal leakage problems for the rest of your life. And you know what leaks from the anus, don't you ?
If being fucked is painful, it's probably for one of two reasons: either he's entering too quickly or you've got some modest malformation of the anus or rectum. Call your local gay/bi outreach hotline immediately and ask for a referral to a gay/bi-friendly doctor. Tell that doctor about your pain problem and get a digital rectal exam. He or she will also be able to advise you about "safer" methods of anal intercourse and give you information on lubricants and topical anaesthetics that you can use to temporarily relax those muscles. Then, when your nine-inch-plus friend shows up, tell him to take it slow, real slow. It should take not less than 15 or 20 minutes of SLOW, STEADY, penetration. If the problem is that he's too rigid, then suck him off first and let him fuck you when he recovers from the first orgasm. "Second-wind" erections are always somewhat smaller and more pliable than first ones. And practice deep-breathing while your friend is advancing into you. A couple of sustained deep breaths before he presses forward will oxygenate and relax the muscles. Happy fucking !

AN ASIDE TO DANCECHIC: the stuff you're thinking of is probably paregoric, a tincture (alcoholic infusion) of opium with a touch of camphor in it. Sounds dreadful but really isn't. You're right: it's illegal (and rightly so). It was used in Europe for generations as a topical (local) anaesthetic for teething babies (and for a thousand other purposes - wink, wink). Mothers would dip their fingers in the stuff and rub it on teething babies' gums. Pain relief for baby was fast and long-lasting.

Interesting post, thanks for sharing.
;)

biwords
Mar 30, 2007, 6:00 PM
"Seven or less, to avoid distress".

Domino
Mar 30, 2007, 6:47 PM
It was used in Europe for generations as a topical (local) anaesthetic for teething babies (and for a thousand other purposes - wink, wink). Mothers would dip their fingers in the stuff and rub it on teething babies' gums. Pain relief for baby was fast and long-lasting.

This gave me an idea. What about that Bonjella, the stuff you can buy to put on babies gums. I used to use it on my eyebrows to numb it before I plucked them.

Put it on your arse, but not inside obviously.

DarkwaterUK
Mar 30, 2007, 8:46 PM
If he said that he doesn't mind, then maybe he really doesn't mind! A good lover will always respect the limits of his or her partner! Why not just give him the benefit of your doubt and just enjoy your time together? :)

leredacteur
Mar 30, 2007, 9:12 PM
My, this topic seems a veritable Crown-and-Colonies conference on buggery, doesn't it, with contributions from the UK, Australia, Canada and the US !

OMNIVORE: Your kind compliment on the post gratefully accepted. In my sixth decade of life and fourth decade of sexual practices both shocking and delicious, a compliment is the only remaining thing that makes me blush.

DOMINO: Bonjela's good stuff, too, although I don't think it's commercially available in the US. But one never knows. With the recent Indo-Pak-Bangla influx, a lot of the smaller shops catering to the needs of subcontinentals are carrying some products I never thought I'd see on American grocery or chemists shelves. Local fella here sells Dettol and powdered blancmange (not in the same package, of course, although . . .). Problem is that Bonjela burns like a bastard when used on oral lesions. It has menthol in it, you see. That might make CentralPa's anal pucker REALLY pucker, although the burning sensation is very short-lived (ten seconds or less). Of course, since he seems to genuinely enjoy retro-swallowing nine inches, he might actually like the flamethrower effect of the Bonjela. As an aside, I recall being vastly amused when Reckit and Colman's [the folks who bring you that incendiary mustard] merged with Benckiser [the ones who make Bonjela and other topical remedies and salves for oral lesions and pain. There's something so "neat" about the combination -- much like a brewery merging with a hangover remedy company.

BIWORDS: "Seven or less . . ." is a good rhyme and rule of thumb but just think of the thrills CentralPa would be depriving himself of. In my experience (although that experience is decades old), one can easily take eight or more inches. The key is reducing the rigidity of the intruding member -- be that a male organ or the thumb deriving from the rule of thumb. (Imagine ! An eight-inch thumb ! What a joy it must be to be under.) Those rare men who are more or less permanently "half hard" are ideal: rigid enough to penetrate, flexible enough to accommodate the demands of the most delicate recta.

deremarc
Mar 31, 2007, 10:23 AM
Wow! Thanks for the info guys. My guy is not long, just verrrry thick. I have known that I can handle anal sex much easier after we have had vaginal sex once...just thought I must need to reach a certain stage of horny or relaxation or something...never once thought it was because he was less hard. Makes perfect sense.

He is the type who can cum and then stay hard and go 3 or 4 more times (without going soft). I read that guys can not do it like that...but, I would say they are wrong! ;)

mikeiam4
Mar 31, 2007, 10:51 AM
He is the type who can cum and then stay hard and go 3 or 4 more times (without going soft). I read that guys can not do it like that...but, I would say they are wrong! ;)[/QUOTE]

lol, I would say they are wrong too! I can usuall go 2 without going soft, but in the right situation, 4 or even 5 with less than a couple of minutes break between times isnt unheard of!

As for the original post... ouch. lol I guess I'm not that much of a bottom, if a dick is much bigger than 7, it aint going in my ass!! I dont like pain or discomfort, even for a little while, kinda kills the erection and therefore the enjoyment. But thats just my :2cents:

CentralPaGuy, just take things REALLY slow and easy. When it starts to feel too tight, pull it out and put some more lube on it. This will keep your friend from going soft thinking he is hurting you, give your anus time to adjust, and put more of the never-ending stream of lube in the right places. Keep doing that, essentially teasing the hell out of him and you, but for me, thats the best strategy.

mistymockingbird
Mar 31, 2007, 1:34 PM
I love anal but its all about the beginning of it. Having a partner who makes sure you are prepped well. By that I mean making sure you are aroused and relaxed and ready for entry. It can take patience sometimes (other times not so much depending on mood lol) The best anal sex I ever had was on a day when I had a massive headache, my partner initially was rubbing my temples and doing this thing he does where he pinches the skin between my thumb and pointer finger. The temple massage led to other touching, by the time the sex happened I was so relaxed he slipped right in without any lube. Talk about a mind blowing orgasm. Cured my headache too. I think anal also takes a willingness of both people to abandon the exercise if it's just not working. A good partner will be attentive to your needs as well as their own.

Have fun and do let us know in glorious graphic detail how it goes. :bigrin:

Omnivore
Apr 1, 2007, 3:53 AM
Have fun and do let us know in glorious graphic detail how it goes. :bigrin:

I second that!