PDA

View Full Version : I confessed a BIG SECRET!! *gasp* Dying to know the response.

deletetacount123
Mar 27, 2007, 2:57 AM
Okies.... many of you know I had a long time crush on my oldest friend of 18 years. She keeps sending me mixed signals yet she never seens to reply to my hints even tho some were very clear in case she didn't pick up hints well.

This friend was the one who pretty much ordered me out of the closet after I told her I wanted to date women :)

Every time I talked to her about her sexually, she ignored it YET she would ask me all about mine. (most things I asked her were the same things she asked me lol) She won't even reply if shes bisexual or not.

She even said once that she hated it when people didn't confess if they had a crush on someone cause she things you SHOULD be able to tell someone if you like them or not.

Weeeeeeeell I gave in.... after chatting with my friend Jeff, I finally texted her my confession that I had a crush on her.
I ended it with a nice note too and said it was ok if she didn't feel the same way cause I do still like her as friends as well :)

So now I sit here looking at the clock... just waiting for her response.. even tho right now its 12:00am and its 3am where she is, sleeping.

I gotta find things to do now, no watching the clock tick tick tick :) hoping she replies lol

Tasha

Domino
Mar 27, 2007, 3:03 AM
Looks like a sleepless night for tasha. Good luck with it. hope she comes over tomorrow and gives you a mighty tongue lashing. (where it counts) :bigrin:

deletetacount123
Mar 27, 2007, 3:04 AM
Looks like a sleepless night for tasha. Good luck with it. hope she comes over tomorrow and gives you a mighty tongue lashing. (where it counts) :bigrin:

that would be nice if she didn't like in Ontario and Im stuck in BC with a Vampire Flex :( :) hehe

flexuality
Mar 27, 2007, 5:28 AM
that would be nice if she didn't like in Ontario and Im stuck in BC with a Vampire Flex :( :) hehe

STUCK??? Ha!! LOL!! :bigrin:

You poor thing.....here let me help you Tashy....... :bigrin:

I vant to biiiiiiite your Neeeeeeeeeeeeck......bwahahahaha!!!! :tong:

deletetacount123
Mar 27, 2007, 12:18 PM
STUCK??? Ha!! LOL!! :bigrin:

You poor thing.....here let me help you Tashy....... :bigrin:

I vant to biiiiiiite your Neeeeeeeeeeeeck......bwahahahaha!!!! :tong:

*hides from Vampire Flex* Gotta find me FIRST!!! lol On the second thought........ lol

And yes im STUCK in BC :( lol

darkeyes
Mar 27, 2007, 12:25 PM
Okay Flex..its 1 thing ta b unfaithful 2 ya hubbie wiv me...but unfaithful ta me wiv Tash??? Me miffed!!!!! :tong:

Tommy2020
Mar 27, 2007, 12:50 PM
Tasha,
I hope that the exchange between you two turns out for the best for you both and that regardless of what the outcome is, you will at the least, develop a great friendship with your chosen lady.

Tommjy2020

deletetacount123
Mar 27, 2007, 1:16 PM
Thanks Tommy :) I'll keep you all updated

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 27, 2007, 2:22 PM
Hey Tasha!

hopefully this will lead to something very special for both you and her. If she ignores you, then keep sending the same message every day until she replies! hehe..

don't worry about being stuck in BC. it's much nicer out there than it is here, that's for sure!

deletetacount123
Mar 27, 2007, 2:32 PM
Hey Tasha!

hopefully this will lead to something very special for both you and her. If she ignores you, then keep sending the same message every day until she replies! hehe..

don't worry about being stuck in BC. it's much nicer out there than it is here, that's for sure!

lol Hi Jeff!

Thanks for the chat last night :)
Ya, shes working today so I don't know if she got my message yet or maybe she did but is thinking about it lol
I don't think Im going to sent the same message every day till she replies.... if she doesn't or response to a different message that has nothing to do with the one I sent last night then it'll be a sign shes not interested and just wants to be friends :)

If she does reply saying shes feels the same..... well, Im gonna be speechless lol I don't know, Not sure what I'll say hehe Ummm something to think about.

I know BC is nice.... I just have no one here to enjoy it with... family don't count. hehe

Well, off to clean the junk from my desk drawers... its amazing how much paper gets in there when it belongs in the trash :) hehe

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 27, 2007, 2:55 PM
>If she does reply saying shes feels the same..... well, Im gonna be speechless

just tell her that you are pleased and start to discuss your next visit together, whenever that will be..

>I know BC is nice.... I just have no one here to enjoy it with... family don't count. hehe

well, maybe your new girlfriend will be out there to visit you more often!

>Well, off to clean the junk from my desk drawers... its amazing how much paper gets in there when it belongs in the trash :)

you should see the mess i have here in my computer room! hehe.. papers, cds, booklets, even a bra on the floor.. gee, how did that get there? hehe

Herbwoman39
Mar 27, 2007, 3:16 PM
I'm SO happy for you Tash! I'll keep my fingers, toes and other appendeges crossed for you! Let us know what happens.

Trust me, you don't WANT to talk to me about messes. You should see my room. I still hav an Old Navy bag on the floor from when i went shopping last week, my clothes are still packed from the conference and my desk is *covered* with schoolwork crap. Oy!

Oh, and just as aside, *I* wouldn't mind being "stuck" with Flexie..or is that TO Flexie? ;)

deletetacount123
Mar 27, 2007, 3:21 PM
I'm SO happy for you Tash! I'll keep my fingers, toes and other appendeges crossed for you! Let us know what happens.

Trust me, you don't WANT to talk to me about messes. You should see my room. I still hav an Old Navy bag on the floor from when i went shopping last week, my clothes are still packed from the conference and my desk is *covered* with schoolwork crap. Oy!

Oh, and just as aside, *I* wouldn't mind being "stuck" with Flexie..or is that TO Flexie? ;)

Thanks Herb :)

Messes!!! So much to do :) hehe I was just thinking, if I ever move in with someone or they move in with me, I wonder if we'll need a BIGGER place. I for one, own waaaay to much stuff lol

Im stuck in BC :tongue: But I wouldn't mind being stuck with or TO Flexie lol

flexuality
Mar 27, 2007, 6:58 PM
Okay Flex..its 1 thing ta b unfaithful 2 ya hubbie wiv me...but unfaithful ta me wiv Tash??? Me miffed!!!!! :tong:

It wos the vampire......the other me wiv teeth......am innocent. :bigrin:

flexuality
Mar 27, 2007, 6:59 PM

hehehe! Damn raspberry jam....it get so sticky......LOL! :tong:

flexuality
Mar 27, 2007, 7:10 PM
Thanks Herb :)

Messes!!! So much to do :) hehe I was just thinking, if I ever move in with someone or they move in with me, I wonder if we'll need a BIGGER place. I for one, own waaaay to much stuff lol

Im stuck in BC :tongue: But I wouldn't mind being stuck with or TO Flexie lol

hehehee...herb? sounds funny! lol!

hmmm...maybe "herby?" Herby the luv bug? Herby the luv goddess? hehehehe!! :bigrin:

and I never have too much stuff....just cuz when we got a pick-up truck we took out 10 loads of junk....errr stuff.... :tong:

I swear that "stuff" BREEDS in the closets and multiplies.....

stuck to Flexie? LOL! Great...Siamese Vampires LOL!!! :tong:

deletetacount123
Mar 27, 2007, 7:26 PM

hmmm...maybe "herby?" Herby the luv bug? Herby the luv goddess? hehehehe!! :bigrin:

and I never have too much stuff....just cuz when we got a pick-up truck we took out 10 loads of junk....errr stuff.... :tong:

Herbie the Love Bug! :)
Nah, I use her real name.... just didn't know if she wanted me to use it on the board lol and I was to lazy to spell out the full name like I do with yours hehe

Umm Siamese Vampires lol So where are we attached at Flexy?

Herbwoman39
Mar 27, 2007, 7:44 PM
Herbie the Love Bug! :)
Nah, I use her real name.... just didn't know if she wanted me to use it on the board lol and I was to lazy to spell out the full name like I do with yours hehe

Umm Siamese Vampires lol So where are we attached at Flexy?

I don't mind if you use my real name hon :) The only people that don't know I'm Bi are my parents and (as far as I know) they're both straight.

Though I do rather like the nickname Herbie <giggles>.

For those who don't know, I'm Maria. :bigrin:

Herbwoman39
Mar 27, 2007, 7:46 PM

As for YOU my pretty, you can call me Luv goddess any time you like ;)

deletetacount123
Mar 27, 2007, 7:50 PM
As for YOU my pretty, you can call me Luv goddess any time you like ;)

Oh so shes pretty and Im not?!?! *bares her fangs* lol :bigrin:

Herbwoman39
Mar 27, 2007, 7:59 PM
Oh so shes pretty and Im not?!?! *bares her fangs* lol :bigrin:

Bite me baby ;)

:bigrin:

flexuality
Mar 27, 2007, 8:19 PM
LOL!!!

Group Bite!!!! :bigrin:

darkeyes
Mar 27, 2007, 9:16 PM
It wos the vampire......the other me wiv teeth......am innocent. :bigrin: Pitiful excuse..gonna costya sum snogs that! :tongue:

flexuality
Mar 27, 2007, 9:22 PM
Pitiful excuse..gonna costya sum snogs that! :tongue:

Got plenty o'snogs! :bigrin:

Herbwoman39
Mar 27, 2007, 9:34 PM
Welcome to SnogFest 2007!! ;)