PDA

View Full Version : For the guys-Whats your favourite way to finish each other off?

swans
Mar 26, 2007, 5:39 PM
If I am alone with just one of my "close" mates I nearly always finish a horny night with him in the 69 position. We then take our time gently licking and massaging each others shaved balls before sucking each others aching cocks. With our wet lips stretched around each others big shiney nobs we try and drink all of each others hot cum as we ejaculate at the same time.

bimaleNE81
Mar 26, 2007, 6:54 PM
mmmmm

speedoboxer
Mar 26, 2007, 8:41 PM
great way to satisfy each other in the 69 position with sucking on each others balls and cock

BiDallasCouple
Mar 26, 2007, 8:58 PM
Thats my way as well. even if we got off in other ways DURING the evening, being in a 69 is the hottest end to a wonderful night there is. Atleast thats MY opinion. :2cents:

pasco_lol_cpl
Mar 26, 2007, 9:40 PM
Even though I always play safe, having him cum inside of me is the best feeling. To feel his hips gyrate and feel him tense up ad he orgasms makes me feel all sorts of happy.

oralplus
Mar 26, 2007, 10:12 PM
What a great way to enjoy each others....Now i only need a partener so i can be the other on such a situation . Hope that is not the finish lol ...then we can have a shower, a bit more play follow by some kinky games....Any takers ? :tongue: :tongue: :)

joxbear69
Mar 26, 2007, 11:32 PM
last couple of times, I blew my load on his cock and chest. Then he blew his while I was licking and sucking up my load on him--mixing our loads and creating a sticky, fun "mess" between our hairy bodies.
When then took off to the shower and helped each other get clean.

Best way though is to 69--blow loads on each others face & mouth, then help each other clean it up.

teamnoir
Mar 27, 2007, 2:27 AM
I generally prefer to swallow a load or take it up my ass.

Domino
Mar 27, 2007, 2:45 AM
Oh stop it you boys, you are turning me on. :drool:

noostoo
Mar 27, 2007, 3:23 AM
Jesus lads! I'm trying to work here :drool:

Solomon
Mar 27, 2007, 7:19 AM
hhmmm still looking for the experience hehehee! :bigrin:

Tony781
Mar 27, 2007, 10:13 AM
mmm must get to try that I'm hard thinking about it :bigrin:

Tommy2020
Mar 27, 2007, 10:26 AM
Hey Swans...
Sure would like to know a little about you. Likes, dislikes, etc., etc.
Thanks,
Tommy2020

Spartik
Mar 28, 2007, 2:06 AM
Even though I always play safe, having him cum inside of me is the best feeling. To feel his hips gyrate and feel him tense up ad he orgasms makes me feel all sorts of happy.
I like it when a guy sucks me to a huge orgasm. But I love it more when I'm kneeling in front of a guy, sucking his hard cock and I know he's about to cum. First, the cock hardens and the guy arches his hips, then he groans or says something like, "here it comes!" Then I feel the stream shooting up his shaft and next I taste the exploding cum juice flooding my mouth. I usually keep sucking until he's dry and, if I'm real lucky, I'm stroking myself to cum at the same time. :tong:

By the way, I love the picture of you sucking your man off. Yum!

centralpaguy
Mar 28, 2007, 11:46 AM
I like him in my tight hole with me on my back so when he cums I can let him collaspse on me and I can see his face when he hits the orgasm

prefer_6
Mar 28, 2007, 2:24 PM
What a great way to enjoy each others....Now i only need a partener so i can be the other on such a situation . Hope that is not the finish lol ...then we can have a shower, a bit more play follow by some kinky games....Any takers ? :tongue: :tongue: :)

That sounds extremely pleasing, remind me to get in touch, the next time I get 'Down Under'. Perhaps we can both see if what they are indicating here is as good as it sure sounds.

swans
Mar 28, 2007, 2:35 PM
Great answers guys. Its horny to know that there are others out there who also love to end things in a hot sweaty and sticky 69.

Now what about if there are three of you- all guys?

I am lucky to have a regular session with my "close" mate and his pal- usually on a thursday night. We have got quiet adventurous lately dressing up in tight latex body suits and using a few toys. We tried to "finish each other off" all at the same time in a kind of triangle thing- very horny but I couldnt hold on any longer and came first- (lots) and had the others guys "clean" me up!! What a turn on!! Then I watched them 69 whilst I recovered... Great night!

Nak11
Mar 28, 2007, 4:08 PM
By kissing. Exchanging our cummmm.

biguymass
Mar 28, 2007, 4:42 PM
:2cents: 69

Spicy
Mar 28, 2007, 4:58 PM
Got hard reading all these posts have to wank, bye

Spicy

Omnivore
Mar 28, 2007, 5:07 PM
Love having it shot all over my face, then sucking him dry.

Yet to try a 69 with a guy tho. Have 69'd with a woman while her hubby was fucking her tho...I ate her pussy/his cock and balls while they fucked and she sucked my cock. When he'd cum in her, I cleaned his cock, sucked out the last of him cum, then ate out her pussy :tong:

bisubbie
Mar 29, 2007, 5:04 AM
I love 69, I love getting a cock up my ass and catching his load deep inside, but after all that I love to lay there kissing him with a nice long lip lock.

Bisubbie

Tom41bimwm
Mar 29, 2007, 6:03 AM
i like to see him cum...i'll either jack him or watch him jack himself off. and i like it when he cums on me. don't get me wrong, i like to swallow, but i like to see that cum shoot out of his cock.

diamond_tether
Mar 29, 2007, 10:39 AM
If I'm comfortable with the guy I'd rather him just blast in my mouth. If not, then I'll blow them until he's close and have him blast all over my cock. Afterward, jacking off using his stuff as lube is my favorite way to go.

littlej1019
Mar 30, 2007, 3:34 PM
I don't really have a favorite way. Whatever we're doing when it comes out is my favorite.

Judas Imok
Mar 30, 2007, 3:41 PM
I prefer just to suck him until he is about to cum and then I make sure he cums in my mouth, but I let him get some on my face because it's fun to clean up. I just love the taste of a man, and I show it.

biwords
Mar 30, 2007, 5:55 PM
Love having it shot all over my face, then sucking him dry.

Yet to try a 69 with a guy tho. Have 69'd with a woman while her hubby was fucking her tho...I ate her pussy/his cock and balls while they fucked and she sucked my cock. When he'd cum in her, I cleaned his cock, sucked out the last of him cum, then ate out her pussy :tong:

It's posts like this that leave me with the feeling that life is really passing me by! (Sigh) ah well, back to sorting my bookshelves.......