PDA

View Full Version : The First Supper [fiction story]

candigirl
Mar 24, 2007, 2:39 PM
*my cell phone ringer's set on Three Six Mafia's Doh Boy Fresh...*

I pick up my cell as it rings like crazy while i'm in the shower. I scurry out the shower to answer it. "Hello? Who's this?"

"Oh, you must be talking to another chick on the sly huh? What a chick gotten do to earn you?" My girl jokingly yelled through my red Motarola Razar.

"You know you're the chick wit my heart and body. Don't flip on me now. So what's up wit you babes?" I grabbed the nearest dried clothing.

"Nothing really. i just wanted to talk to you about what we disscussed last thursday. I think you really should tell them now." She sighed into the phone. We discussed about me being closeted to my parents. I've always been too scared to share my sexuality, so i decided to tell them when i was living on my own.

"look baby we already talked about it. Let's just leave it at that alright? Besides, i have you by my side and as long as you're there i have nothing to worry about. right?" I laid on my back ready for her to drill me with her demands. my girlfriend can be a bit testy at times and me being a woman as well. It was hard for me to allow it and let her speak.

"we've been secretly dating for two months and that has led into a full year. I'm in a relationship with a woman who's scared of her own blood. It's not hard to just tell them! Shoot. i've done it why can't you?!" She screamed into the phone with fustration.

"Danielle!" I shouted with anger. "please leave it alone you already know why i'm not out! Stop acting new! Girl you do this everytime. you knew i wasnt out when we met. What's really going on with you!" Something had to be up with her. anytime we talked about my being closeted, she was cool and collected. never even threw a ever look toward me.

"you know what i'm just gonna flat out say it.I've fallen for you Candi and i can't take it! i wanna hug you close and kiss you sweetly on the lips, but i can't. i wanna tell my friends about you and pop up over your parents house and brag about the nice things we do for one another. but i cant! I'ts hurting me, you're hurting me." She cried into the phone. She cried harder than when her only puppy Pinky, died from a hit and run. i didnt know what to do or to think. i let her sob for about 3mins until i interrupted.

"please stop it. I knew you were the one when we first met at the lake. The way you winked at me and showed me the gay scene. i knew you were about realness. Dont you think it hurts that my family wont understand a thing? i wanna show some affection as well-" She interrupted me this time.

"baby! just do it i will be by your side when you're ready!" She sniffed into the phone. "i want to show you that it's not as hard as you think. You've been watching too much LOGO. They only show bad coming out stories. Yours will be far from that you understand? I love you..." Her tears were seriously affecting her speech. I sat up on my bed and and told hr aloud, I love you too Danielle!"

After a few more supporting words we both hung up. I was just about to get up to charge my cell when i heard a grasp behind me by the doorway. I turned around and my mother was there crying, holding her arms out for a bear hug.
We had a long talk and she was going to accept it regardless. Me and Danielle celebrated over a big dinner with both of our parents.

She calls it The First Supper.