PDA

View Full Version : question for the boys

icamehere
Sep 8, 2005, 10:29 AM
Hi
I am still pretty new at this and certain things confuse me about gay or bisexuality.

my question is related to why it seems gay/bi male prefer smooth body males?

I relate smooth skin with the fine qualities of a woman. Even a transvestite I can understand needs to be smooth.

regards
wayne
:rolleyes:

wellred
Sep 8, 2005, 10:38 AM
As you read other postings, there clearly is interest in shaved, waxed, pierce, and inked bodies. There are others that prefer the "bear" - very hairy male.

Obviously, I can only speak for myself. My preferrence is for the natural human body, hair and all. To me, the smell and taste of a clean skin is delicious.

Just one opinion.

- Red

Itsjustme14
Sep 8, 2005, 11:02 AM
I agree with Red. There are a variety of people who like a variety of different things, which makes us human.

I think the current "Fad" is the smooth body, much of it having to do with men working hard to keep their bodies toned and fit. The smooth body shows off the defination of the body much better. And those that shave seem to do it more for their own benefit that others.

Personally,I prefer the natural body--somewhere between the bear and the smooth as a baby's butt look, but am more attracted to whats on the inside than out.

Bottom line is, if you like yourself and you like what the object of your desire has to offer everything will, pardon the pun, come out just fine.

slaphappypud
Sep 8, 2005, 1:58 PM
For me? I prefer smooth or neatly trimmed bushes on males and females. Partly because it feels better to the touch, it makes oral so much better (all the way around) and I think it just looks better. To me, an untrimmed bush is a turn off. If you saw someone with an unkempt head of hair or a wildly overgrown beard, most likely you'd not be attracted to that person. While I agree enthusiasm and personality are major parts, if the physical attraction isn't there things just ain't gonna' happen. And it's not just gay/bi guys either. Most straight women I know shave and from what I've been able to find out, many straight guys do as well.

mike9753
Sep 8, 2005, 2:16 PM
I too like to shave and like my partners to be smooth. But I did not always feel this way. Sometime after my divorce, nearly 15 yrs. ago, I had a girlfriend who had body hair that was so blond and so fine you had a hard time seeing it. She suggested that I shave my crotch. At first I was very reluctant, but I agreed if she did it for me. She did (that's another story). The feeling, after being pretty hairy all my life was incredible. I had not known what I was missing. Now I try to keep shaved or trimmed all the time.

My wife of 12 yrs. has very little hair. She does have a good bush however. And she has shaved for me a few times. But she prefers to let her bush grow.

Once, a few years ago, I was on a long term assignment and away for several months. I shaved all my body hair below my neck. I felt like a new person. Wearing any clothing whatsoever - male clothing - blue jeans, suits, etc. was so exciting I had a hard-on nearly all the time. I decided to try some lingerie and bought some stockings, panties, a garter and a top of some sort (all nylon or satin - a smooth fabric). It was mind blowng!! The sensual feel was fantastic. It seemed like I could feel every nerve ending and they were all erect!!!

It would be interesting to hear if any other hairy guys have shaved themselves and had a different or similar experience.

Mike

icamehere
Sep 8, 2005, 5:22 PM
Hi
I am really glad I posed the question as it has answered my question. Personally i have not found any ladies I have dated in the past that dislike my amount of hair on body but agree with the thought that muscle definition is better shaved.

Thanks to all

regards
wayne

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 8, 2005, 5:40 PM
i prefer to have and keep my body smooth (hairless) not only because i am a crossdresser, but because i think its a better feeling to be smooth than to be "natural" (feels better to my own body)

but i dont mind what the other person im "intimate" with is like
thank you for my :2cents:
m.in.heels&hose :bibounce: :cool:

arana
Sep 8, 2005, 7:22 PM
I know this was suppose to be for the boys so I hope you don't mind my putting in my :2cents: here, but I think that you guys are just as diverse with things like this as we women are. Everyone has their own unique preferances to what they enjoy in another human being. It's not just a male or female desire for something. Sometimes it's not even the fact that a certain body type turns you on because I have found that you can be greatly turned on by someones personality which makes you desire the rest of them just as much, even though it might not be what you "normally" find pleasing.
Sorry for the interruption, you may now continue with your previous line of question/answer segment without further interuptions.

Thanks for your patience! ;)

Bigc69
Sep 8, 2005, 7:47 PM
Oral sex is the real reason I prefer smooth. Man or woman to go down and come up wit a hair down my throat is not a good thing.

Bi-ten
Sep 8, 2005, 11:37 PM
Variety...the spice of life,

I am shaved in many places and love the feeling of it. I love to feel as close as possible to my partner, even if there is only a few millimeters difference.

That being said, I have seen some wild bush and it can be fantastic too, erotic and sensual....mmmmm.

I guess the biggest turn on though is someone who is comfortable with their body as it is, who is open to new experiences and can have fun with it. I know some people with poor body image and I wonder 'why?' I find persuit of perfection more disturbing than a few pounds or a crooked nose.

Interestingly enough, our imperfections can sometimes be our most attractive features.

Just a thought.

2curioustwo
Sep 9, 2005, 6:15 AM
I'm a hairy guy, like hairy or smooth guys providing he has a good bod I don't mind. I do shave my balls & shaft - feels better to me, no hairs to worry about in oral either. Prefer m or f partners to be smmoth down there too but its not an absolute...

a_piuy
Sep 9, 2005, 9:16 AM
I do.......but it is a ,matter of choices!....I do not like body hair...that is all!

Cheers

OzBiBoy25
Sep 9, 2005, 1:55 PM
For the most part I tend to be happy with how hairy people are, though I do also like the way some people shave in a similar way to how I tend to appreciate different hairstyles on different people. For myself, I am naturally fairly smooth having only hairy legs and a snail-trail. Previously I experimented by shaving my legs out of curiosity. I enjoyed the look and feel of it initially, it was a nice change, though I had a bit of a rough time with the regrowth as I experienced some ingrown hairs; the pricking sensation my jeans gave me as I walked also drove me crazy. I also found it interesting how other people would react to me during this time, I got a fairly clear message that people consider it to be wrong for guys to shave their legs, which just feels a little odd really; not sure why it sould matter so much.Because of all this I have never bothered to do it since as the negatives did not seem worth it for me, which is a pity I think, as I like to vary my appearance from time to time.

:flag2:

rayosytruenos
Oct 6, 2005, 3:32 PM
Hi!

I'm naturally hairy, but I shaved myself once to know what was all the fuss about it (just the shaft and balls :bigrin: ). It felt weird and nice at the same time, but I wouldn't dare to appear at the gym like that :cool: . I felt like a late bloomer having no hair down there :rolleyes: . Also when the hair started to grow again it was very painful and uncomfortable, wishing I could open freely my flies and scratch or put something to ease the discomfort :eek: .

About my likes, I think I'm preferring smooth guys now, because they seem to me youngish suiting my last mood :tongue: , but I cannot say that's exclusive. I've met really nice hairy guys and I've found them really attractive :tong: . Even I've thought how perfectionist I can be, preferring certain distributions of hair display... not sure if that's the artist in me... ;-)

Also I've seen that some guys really dislike hairy guys, cutting off a chat since the moment you say you are hairy, while others have a real obsession with hair... I remember a guy that I met while cruising and he loved my hair, he started to kiss me all over, and when he was enjoying my dick, he actually stroke his face with as much of my body hair as he could, while moaning in pleasure really loudly, which in turn made me really horny (more than usual... ;) ) thinking how he was really enjoying my hair... Of course, his moaning attracted a bit of an audience... :rolleyes:

Another adventure of mine was with a guy that shaved himself, and I must admit that it was a really erotic experience at the time, but when I went home, my dick was really sore for him not being shaved for a couple of days... It felt like I had been humping a scourer or a sand-paper... Actually my dick's skin peeled off during the following days... :eek:

Nevertheless now being just a top, and not doing some things yet, I guess if I see a clean shaved beautiful ass coming out of the shower, it would be the only way that maybe I would do a rimming job... :male:

All the best,

ray

Biboz49
Oct 6, 2005, 4:05 PM
Just as everyone says its just a matter of preference. I love the site of women and mens bodies whether they are shaved or not...but having said that just love women or men that are shaved smooth. It's a real turn on for me. Also like many others, the first time I shaved there was no turning back. The look and feel is incredible. Then my gf thought she would too, and now she stays smoothly shaved all the time too. I haven't heard of many who have tried it and didn't like it. For oral sex there is no other way to go. I don't like a mouth full of hair. So now we both enjoy shaving each other. It's a regular activity. :smirlove2