PDA

View Full Version : HOW ABOUT PEIRCINGS

purple
Sep 7, 2005, 12:46 PM
HI ALL AS ANYONE GOT ANY PIERCINGS ID LOVE TO KNO W :tongue:

heart21
Sep 7, 2005, 1:27 PM
No piercings myself (so far), but I am curious about body piercings. I find nipple and vaginal piercing visually arousing....I am wondering if anyone can share their experience about getting one of these piercings. It is an arousing experience or is it too painful to consider pleasurable? Do most body piercing salons offer this service?

Very Curious!

purple
Sep 7, 2005, 1:38 PM
i have both done and not many places offer it xxxxx love my piercing s wouldnt want to live with out them xxxxx purple
:bibounce:

nubiwoman
Sep 7, 2005, 2:09 PM
No piercings myself (so far), but I am curious about body piercings. I find nipple and vaginal piercing visually arousing....I am wondering if anyone can share their experience about getting one of these piercings. It is an arousing experience or is it too painful to consider pleasurable? Do most body piercing salons offer this service?

Very Curious!

I have both hood (of clitoris) and nipple piercings, amongst others- and love them loads...

I live in a city where there are a few salons to choose from.. maybe you could check the internet for salons local to you? Here in UK salons are often NHS approved.. I imagine similar approval standards will be available in U.S?

You also ask about pain? For me being pierced, or tattooed has never been an issue- i certainly prefer it to a trip to the dentist ;)
However, healing time is a different matter.. rule of thumb seems to be the thicker the area being pierced, the longer the healing time...

My nipple and navel both took around 18months to heal and I needed a couple of courses of anti biotics before my naval healed..It is quite scarred too :( nipple was fine but still took ages to heal..

Maybe surprisingly, my hood was least complex of all- healed within weeks
and does indeed feel as erotic as it looks :cool:

So, very curious Heart21, I have no regrets and would love to see the pics of your new piercings when you post them on your profile :tong:

love Juliexx

purple
Sep 7, 2005, 2:15 PM
very very nice julie xxxxxx love piercings xxxxx purple ;)

BoundBiDesire
Sep 7, 2005, 10:06 PM
Hey Y'all, I have my tongue , nostril, two upper cartileges in my left ear,1 middle cartilege in each ear, 3 in each lobe and i plan on getting a rook, vampire's kiss, an industrial, and a VCH*. Anyone have a VCH*? Does it really make a difference? Is there alot of risk involved with getting it done?

TTYL,
Mandy,
:flag1: :female: :tongue:

*Verticle Clit Hood

arana
Sep 7, 2005, 10:40 PM
Have only had my ears pierced, 3 on one side, one on the other. Body piercings have always facinated me so thank you for posting your experiences.

Hugs

nubiwoman
Sep 8, 2005, 4:43 AM
Hey Y'all, I have my tongue , nostril, two upper cartileges in my left ear,1 middle cartilege in each ear, 3 in each lobe and i plan on getting a rook, vampire's kiss, an industrial, and a VCH*. Anyone have a VCH*? Does it really make a difference? Is there alot of risk involved with getting it done?

TTYL,
Mandy,
:flag1: :female: :tongue:

*Verticle Clit Hood

My clit hood piercing is vertical Mandy... no i had no problems... yes it makes a difference :rolleyes:

I also had my rook done.. that was much more painful and problematic.. first piercing was just expelled naturally but once healed i had it redone and it is fine now- i love it..

Julie

alisbi
Sep 8, 2005, 9:59 AM
I have both nipples and a Prince Albert. Love them all!

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 8, 2005, 4:44 PM
i have both ears peirced, and i have had my nipples peirced, but i dont wear my nipple rings as often as i should tho (but love them all the same) :2cents: :tong:

BoundBiDesire
Sep 9, 2005, 2:13 AM
T/Y Julie I appreciate it! (((HUGS)))

TTYL,Mandy

:female: :flag1:

Sssuavi
Sep 9, 2005, 11:38 AM
labret, monroe, ear lobes.
i previously had my eyebrow, and my navel.
i plan to go get my clit pierced.
i just now started on tats =)

nubiwoman
Sep 9, 2005, 12:11 PM
Clit or hood Sssuavi?

I went to get my clit done but they said that is such a hard core piercing they only do it on women who know exactly what they are letting themselves in for :eek:! I settled for my hood piercing instead :bigrin:

I'd be interested to know how many women do have actual clitoris piercings as opposed to hood- and anyones experiences around this er very sensitive area?

Cheers Julie :female:

pairforfun
Sep 9, 2005, 12:36 PM
Good afternnoon....
I have both my nipples done and love them. It has added a whole new set of sensations. However, there are things that can be done with un-pierced nipples that can't be done with pierced ones. Also, if you have to take them out for whatever reason, they tend to start closing up immediately. Can become quite cranky, but is worth it!!
I also have my hood done. I love that also. It was a little difficult for my partner to get used to working with orally, but now he says he almost prefers it. The jewlrey can be used to assist with stimulation.
He has his nipples done and also loves them. Has had them for years.
The biggest thing about getting piercings is getting good quality jewlery and going to a very reputable place. DO NOT go to Claire's at the mall. Do some research and listen....a good piercer will tell you the truth if they think you are a good canadite for a piercing. All our work has been done here: www.infinitebody.com
Enjoy.....L & V

Lisa (va)
Sep 9, 2005, 12:53 PM
Have 4.

But be careful when it comes to clitoral piercings, it could easily enhance the feeling just as easily as desensitize the feeling.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 9, 2005, 4:55 PM
Good point lisa,
i have found that my nipples have become less sensitive
but on the other hand, they can take much more "abuse" lol :2cents:

SweetAmy
Sep 23, 2005, 1:44 PM
I dont have anything pierced on me. Piercing on others really turn me off. Ears are ok... :)