PDA

View Full Version : how do u feel about swallowing a complete stranger?

FriedDuck
Mar 23, 2007, 6:54 PM
I personally dont care if its a stranger if I give a bj I will swallow.

Navarana
Mar 23, 2007, 7:09 PM
If it weren't for sexually transmitted diseases, I would have no problem with it...but as the world is, protective barriers between me and anyone who isn't my husband.

sigh maybe one day we can erradicate disease so we can have a little fun :(

biwords
Mar 23, 2007, 7:30 PM
Swallowing, so I understand, is particularly risky in terms of a whole host of diseases, and the Hassle Free Clinic in Toronto advises people who frequent bathhouses to put a condom on anyone they're going to blow, even though that seriously degrades the quality of the experience. On the other hand, my gay cousin in Paris, France tells me that while he insists on condoms for anal sex, he would walk away from anyone who wouldn't blow him skin-to-skin. His reasoning is that there's always someone else who will blow him without, so why compromise? He also points out that he's been doing this for 20 or more years and has never caught anything. I wouldn't take the risks he takes, though, and would be interested in hearing others' views...

ambi53mm
Mar 23, 2007, 8:15 PM
Depends on the wrapper...it's all about presentation.

Ambi :)

shadowsaffinity
Mar 23, 2007, 11:05 PM
i work for a hotline where i give safe sex tips, so this is part of my safe sex talk:

it is recommended that you don't let a partner come in your mouth since the semen is what transmits the HIV virus. it's okay for the person to come on your face or chest, but not in your mouth. it's good to let your partner know how you feel ahead of time. there can be little cuts in your mouth to let the fluid into your bloodstream. if the person doesn't come in your mouth then you only come in contact with precum, which has not been shown to transmit the HIV virus.

sean1
Mar 24, 2007, 3:24 AM
I don't mind it too much as long as he seems clean and doesn't smell bad. You know what I mean, pubic hairs that smell like he hasn't showered that day. other than that i don't mind

Fire Lotus
Mar 24, 2007, 3:37 AM
With a complete stranger.......to me that's like a form of STD/HIV roulette. You are taking quite a risk there.

deletetacount123
Mar 24, 2007, 3:42 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thats all I have to say.....

I would only have sex with someone I knew well....

To have sex with a stranger you just asking for STD/AIDS and other problems.

*shudders*

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 24, 2007, 3:44 AM
i don't get sexual with strangers, sorry..

Solomon
Mar 24, 2007, 5:16 AM
Fried Duck, you were just in another thread going on at quite a length about how fucked up trans's are and how they just go to the black market and get HIV.

Now you're going on about how you swallow strangers?? lol! talk about a pot calling a kettle black!

and since you also talked about being overly sensative to someone's opinion, then i'm glad you won't be getting defensive over mine.

Barejerrfla
Mar 24, 2007, 7:11 AM
I tend to do it more with friends, or others I personally know. Complete stranger... I consider that a bit risky...

trip1
Mar 24, 2007, 7:55 AM

Where were you when I was younger LOL

bi-robin-calif
Mar 24, 2007, 10:53 AM
I find sex with a complete stranger to be less satisying than masturbation.
At least masturbation is sex with someone I love. ;)

welickit
Mar 24, 2007, 2:40 PM
Not at all interested in swallowing anything from a stranger. We tend to stay within our own circle of known friends. Life is short enough as it is. :2cents:

innaminka
Mar 24, 2007, 6:56 PM
Maybe I'm strange, but for me the super-casual BJ isn't on.
I feel that taking semen into your mouth is a more intimate act than normal sex.
That said - I have taken semen in my mouth towards the end of "1 niters." - but certainly not every time.

SDT Roulette? Yes it was. Fortunately I've never caught anything ever.

deardru123
Mar 24, 2007, 9:08 PM
I don't have sex with strangers and swallowing (Yes it is hot) is too risky for me. If I was to swallow it would be with someone I really know and trust in a relationship and both of us are clean and tested.

chook
Mar 24, 2007, 9:11 PM
Fuck that mate...............I'd rather play Russian Roulette with a loaded gun

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

FriedDuck
Mar 25, 2007, 1:54 AM
to all who say no, do u use condom when u give blowjob?

if u do not use condom you still take same risk, and HIV can b passed on thru precum, and hiv in precum from HIV+ person can b riskier than semen. my doctor told me this about semen vs precum and i was told this by ppl who have hiv.

so might as well swallow it all each and every drop! yum. :)

i do think that it ok to swallow when u give blowjob. but it not ok to not use condom for anal or vaginal sex.

mcliff128
Mar 25, 2007, 2:23 AM
Most of the time I do swallow, it all depends on how hot the sex is. If i'm really into it, then definately yes.

biwords
Mar 25, 2007, 2:25 AM
I'm with Chook.....and having said that, will probably do something really dumb one day in the throes of passion......

jcorlando
Mar 25, 2007, 4:47 AM
too risky; the least one can get is hepatitis and the worst, well who knows? i would rather have a good massage, much safer and one gets touched all over. oral sex and specially swallowing, only with trustworthy partners. cheers!

Solomon
Mar 25, 2007, 8:14 AM
to all who say no, do u use condom when u give blowjob?

if u do not use condom you still take same risk, and HIV can b passed on thru precum, and hiv in precum from HIV+ person can b riskier than semen. my doctor told me this about semen vs precum and i was told this by ppl who have hiv.

so might as well swallow it all each and every drop! yum. :)

i do think that it ok to swallow when u give blowjob. but it not ok to not use condom for anal or vaginal sex.

i got a better idea.... y not get to know the person you're blowing first? last time i checked, i didn't have hoover stamped on my forehead...

darkeyes
Mar 25, 2007, 4:01 PM
Im only little, I couldnt swallow a complete stranger, or even a complete friend! There is just too much of them and too many nobbly gristly and boney bits! :bigrin:

DiamondDog
Mar 25, 2007, 4:02 PM
I enjoy living way too much to take a crazy chance. But if I don't know him I'll just do other things as sex with him.

Also I only like to give oral sex to friends/partners only who I know are clean. Not one night stands or guys I spend a weekend with who I'll never see again.

I don't swallow at all. I'm VERY picky about who I give oral sex to and sometimes I'm not into giving it at all.

NakedBike
Mar 26, 2007, 12:09 PM
Yea-I'm right behint you on this one. Ever since I decide life is absolutely pointless, everything is a complete sham, the medical profession is totally full of it I decide to write my own rules. Screw it and dem all, hell I don't even think STD's and AIDS exist it is a secret government plot to. Thank heaven for "REAL" women like you, mine Doppelganger.

biwords
Mar 26, 2007, 12:57 PM
On reflection, my previous answer was a little glib (and mostly unserious), but I do think that the always-thoughtful DiamondDog has the right idea.

Delilah
Mar 27, 2007, 11:27 AM
I cum a lot, I think I might drown someone.. or both of us LMAO

AstroGlide
Mar 27, 2007, 12:03 PM
Personally I would rather taste rubber than to swallow a total stranger. That is nuts. I had an aquaintance that had a 'glory hole' experience that was not what he thought it was going to be. When the guy blew his load, it was all blood. How about that for total strangers?

AstroGlide

jem_is_bi
Mar 27, 2007, 9:14 PM
:bigrin: On the one hand, that would be VERY sexually exciting!! :bigrin:
:eek: On the other hand, It would frighten the hell out of me!! :eek:
My :2cents: worth feeling on the issue.

JEM

flexuality
Mar 27, 2007, 9:26 PM
Im only little, I couldnt swallow a complete stranger, or even a complete friend! There is just too much of them and too many nobbly gristly and boney bits! :bigrin:

Tee Hee! I'm with you! :tong:

all that chewing....kneebones...hair...(coff coff)....fingernails...whole person is just too big! :tong:

Cerealk
Mar 27, 2007, 9:31 PM
If there was no risk of disease transmission, definately. In the current state of things, definately not =/

jedinudist
Mar 28, 2007, 10:13 AM
I find sex with a complete stranger to be less satisying than masturbation.
At least masturbation is sex with someone I love. ;)

After I finished laughing I must say that I agree!

DaneJ
Oct 29, 2012, 9:43 AM
1) I have been bi all my life.
2) I am unhappily married to a frigid bitch.
3) I frequent ABS and suck stranger's cocks, and even though I know it is risky, I get so horny that I could never not finish the job!
4) I feel robbed if the guy pulls out of my mouth and unloads on the floor!

Realist
Oct 29, 2012, 10:05 AM
I have been bisexual, since I was at least 8.

But, even in my youth, I never had sex with a stranger, or someone I didn't know well and trust, completely. All of my connections with males have been LTRs, except one.

Swallowing a stranger never entered my mind!

I may have missed out on a lot, but at least I'm alive and safe!

I did have a one-night stand with a woman, when I was 19....but she was my only experience with that, ever.

Waylon
Oct 29, 2012, 10:41 AM
I can swallow most cocks down to the balls but I usually don't swallow semen on the first date. I won't blow if there is any smell or anything else distasteful. I will spit until I get to know the man and am pretty particular about cleanliness, freshness, hygiene and "man"scaping..

i_shoot_blanks
Oct 29, 2012, 10:51 AM
As to the original question, no way in HELL!!! I haven't swallowed in a long time, but am tempted. If I have known the suckee long enough (don't know how long that is) then probably.

switchitter2
Oct 29, 2012, 11:34 AM
I only feel complete when a dick is ejaculating my favorite drink down my throat..I "want" a dozen cocks squirting buckets of jizz down my gullet but hypochondria and watching my brother wither away from AIDS for 15 years until his death prevents me from doing so..I swallow cum every day from a "certified clean" (with papers)jackbud and only "know who I blow", but I`m not passing judgement on those who suck with abandon..I only wish I had the courage to be the cumwhore I wanna be..and "may" becum in the future as I grow older....not an easy life to live is it?...

bluestar97
Oct 30, 2012, 6:49 AM
Hello, I usually only meet bi married guys and always swallow their loads..I have met single men but they are up in age, lets say 65 to 80 years old, clean and gentlemen and I swallow their cum also..I dont take chances with the unknown and will pass..But if I am going to have someone put their cock in my mouth I will always suck their load down with pleasure..

lokione
Oct 30, 2012, 11:18 AM
I'm 100% safe, even with those I know.....just the way I roll. Helps me sleep better knowing I'm not exposing anyone, nor are they exposing me.