PDA

View Full Version : Is there Only one Bi in the city?

Shorty_Hitfire
Sep 7, 2005, 7:39 AM
Were are the type of places you can meet other bi people? as I'm a female.. & wanting to seek another female.. but where I live - southampton, england - I find it impossible.. and i dont want to print a big sign on my head saying what I am... please, part from net & papers .. where else could i meet/bump into another bi like me? :(

Itsjustme14
Sep 7, 2005, 5:25 PM
Trouble we all have, esp when discretion is a big part of it. Posting a profile on places such as this, and bicupid, are a good way to start. But as always, you have to be careful. Good luck and be safe.

Sex in Words
Sep 7, 2005, 5:48 PM
Not knowing Southampton at all..are there any progressive bookstores that might carry lgbt materials? And this may sound silly, but any gay/lesbian bars? Or perhaps, though this sounds a pain in the ass, maybe you need to travel out of town for an evening? Get to a bigger centre. This could serve two purposes: bigger centres tend to have more open "fringe" communities, in this case a bi community, and if you travel a bit from home, you could perhaps be a liitle more vocal publicly about being bi...
However you work it, best of luck and be safe,
jon

purple
Sep 7, 2005, 6:34 PM
i feel the same hun xxxx get in touch x if you want to chat

BiOxi
Sep 8, 2005, 5:25 AM
I know 3 couples in Southampton - all bi. But I think they'd be a little old for you (40s / 50s). There's a sauna club they go to in Brighton where they meet others, I've not been personally so I can't vouch for it. Not wishing to divert anyone away from this lovely site but swing2us.com is totally UK & has lots of bi-fem couples in the south (& a few single bi fems but they are rarer!). Hope you find what you are looking for. Happy to chat more if you want xxxx

HotBiFem
Sep 9, 2005, 10:10 PM
I am with you on finding an equal. Contact me if you wanna chat.