PDA

View Full Version : babysitters

zbar27
Mar 19, 2007, 11:43 AM
I am wondering if anybody else has gotten involved with a babysitter. My ex and I used to have a Swedish au pair. One day my wife caught her in our bed stroking her clit while watching one of our "homemade movies" she had discovered. They ended up in bed together and a couple of weeks later my wife told me about it and on one fairly drunken night she brought Anna into our bed which turned out to be a wonderful experience for the final 3 months she was with us. My ex was very open to new experiences sexually, but this was the best. Unfortunately the marriage did not work out for other reasons.
The woman who is now my significant other is much less "free" so I know have my bi and 3some experiences on the side.

hudson9
Mar 19, 2007, 3:21 PM
Not so lucky myself, but there was a couple in our summer community that was partying w/ their European Au Pair, at least according to my wife who says the wife of the couple told her. Unfortunately, though my wife clearly enjoyed telling me the story, she has never been willing to try anything like that herself... (much to my dissapointment!) -- Oh well...

gjmwbimale48
Mar 19, 2007, 9:04 PM
at the risk of sounding like a penthouse forum letter:

during the summer that i was 16 u used to occasionally baby or rather kid-sit for a couple that were friends of my parents. they had two kids... a boy(8) and a girl(11).... they liked me to watch their kids because i could fix a simple dinner and i got along with both kids.

they asked me to sit for them one nite while they went to a party at the elks club.... they told me that they'd be home around 12:30-1:30.... well i got the kids to bed around 10:30... and watched tv for around a half hour...

since there was really nothing on the 21 channels of our local cable tv service... and being the dumb and horny 16 yr old that i was... i went out to my pickup and grabbed an "America" 8 track tape and a hustler magazine that i had stashed under the seat....

since the kids were asleep... i plugged in the headphones and settled down for what should have been a leisurely 15 minute wank sitting in the barc-a-lounger.... i was just getting into it when i felt a hand on my shoulder... i just about crapped... i was sooo busted.... i jumped up trying to get my junk tucked in my pants and there stood the kids mom.... giving me the shuushhh sign with her finger to her lips and slyly grinning ... before i could stammer out an apology she wispered... "that's a very nice boner you are trying to hide"

It seems that the party was dragging so her husband and a couple of the elk's club men decided to go down town and have more drinks and play some pool at one of the local bars.... she didn't care to tag along so she had come home early.

as i'm standing there like an idiot teenager trying to cover myself up she very calmly kicked off her shoes and pealed off her panty hose. she walked up to me and took me by the hand and lead me to the sofa where she proceeded to pull off my cut-offs and jockeys.... she pushed me against the back of the sofa and just climbed up and strattled my lap ... she whispered "you don't mind do you?" and when i whispered "no".... she slid herself down onto my cock and proceeded to fuck me for about ten minutes... after she had cum she increased her bouncing and when i came it felt like i had been turned inside out.... she kissed me and whispered...." now that was very nice".

she climbed off and picked up her panty hose and shoes and took them into their bed room.... when she returned she was in a long bath rode and acted like nothing had happened... she asked me how the kids had behaved and explain briefly why she had showed up early... she opened up her purse and paid me for the kid sitting plus a ten dollar tip.... she walked me to the door and gave me a peck on the cheek... and whispered " do you think you'd like to do this again sometime?" i stammered out a "yes maam". she smiled and I left.

after that she managed to find a way for us to get together every couple weeks or so for the next 2 yrs....

Domino
Mar 20, 2007, 4:41 AM
I really don't like the thought of some dirty bitch babysitter masturbating on my bed, while she is supposed to be looking after the kids.

trip1
Mar 20, 2007, 7:28 AM
Very hot gjmw! Bet you had and have a big smile on your face thinking back to that one. Bet she does to... Great profile and pic's BTW...

florian_bi
Mar 20, 2007, 8:39 AM
well,

all these stories sound a little too good to be true to me.

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 21, 2007, 2:34 AM
well,

all these stories sound a little too good to be true to me.

yes they sure do.. then again, they were certainly very fun to read!

trip1
Mar 21, 2007, 6:02 AM
yes they sure do.. then again, they were certainly very fun to read!

When I was in my 20's and had my first 3 sum it was like something out of Penthouse forum. I'd have never believed it until it happened to me so things like babysitter fun can happen to...

Cerealk
Mar 21, 2007, 10:10 AM
If they couldnt happen, they wouldnt be made into those kind of stories =)

darkeyes
Mar 21, 2007, 10:22 AM
When 15 I used to babysit for a neighbours children. It was fun, the kids were hard work and wild but deep down they were good kids. And it was extra money for a few little luxuries I would otherwise be unable to afford.

Once however when the wife had yet another pregnancy, which was difficult and real troublesome, she was hospitalised and I baby sat in the evenings to allow the father to visit her in hospital. I was fond of both husband and wife and they were good and generous to me at christmases birthdays and so on.

After about a week of babysitting, he came home late in the evening a little the worse for wear. Whether because of drink or not, his attitude to me changed and I had the unpleasant experience of being mauled and breathed on by a drunken arsehole. Now dont get me wrong, in those days I was not Fran the manhater as some consider me to be today.. like many young girls I was attracted to a man I thought sexy and used to share my thoughts about him with my friends. Yea.. even then I was rude as hell!

However, just as I have never chased my friends bf's or gf's I have never been one to knowingly shag married men, and I was not about to start now. I had the devils own job of extricating myself from an unpleasant situation which I neither desired or was prepared for. That I did so was at the expense of a good blouse the tearing of which was very severely questioned when discovered in the bin by my mother!

You may if you wish guys, tell your tales of lovely orgies with babysitters thats fine.. I am no shrinking violet, and can take care of myself...think of those poor babysitters who may not have that ability, and think of the fear which many of us have to endure at the hands of arsehole parents and who succumb to advances not because it is what they want but because they feel they have no option in the circumstances they find themselves in. I am not saying every sitter is like me or shy and unable to take care of themselves, for I know that isnt the case. I just ask that you think about it as you relate your horny tales for your own gratification.

After that experience I would never babysit for anyone again unless I could find a friend who would go along with me. It cost me half of what I made but it was well worth the expense to feel safe from a repeat.

pasco_lol_cpl
Mar 21, 2007, 11:38 AM
Playing with a babysitter? Nope cant say that its something that either of us have done. Then again we'd be happy with just finding a reliable, trustworthy babysitter to begin with.

bi-robin-calif
Mar 21, 2007, 11:45 AM
Fran, I have never viewed you as a man-hater, but rather of a woman of integrity. You always have my respect, dear sister.

darkeyes
Mar 21, 2007, 12:14 PM
Fran, I have never viewed you as a man-hater, but rather of a woman of integrity. You always have my respect, dear sister. awwww ty Robin you are luffly...if only there were more like you who saw more than just my sometimes overbearingly jocular nature.... and if only fewer required a humour transplant! :tong: