PDA

View Full Version : Bi Since Early Teens

TidewaterVA1
Mar 19, 2007, 9:12 AM
I can't remember the age I was when I sucked my first cock. I think I was 11 or 12. I remember my first anal, and remembered it burning a little, but the times after that were great. Now I cum when being fucked. My cock goes limp at first. But as my climax builds up, my cum flows out, and I gradually get hard and cum again shooting out. What a feeling. And it is much more, almost undescribable when in a 3somes, to be fucked and sucked at the same time.

tell_no_one99
Mar 19, 2007, 9:38 AM
I was 9 when I played with my first guy 11 with my first girl but that was just showing and touching. had sex with a girl when I was 15 for the first time and a guy when I was 17 been comfortable with both sexes for a long time makes no difference

TidewaterVA1
Mar 19, 2007, 10:09 AM
Do you ever think about being a hermaphrodite?

swans
Mar 19, 2007, 10:58 AM
I also was in my teens (15) when I had my first bi experience with a mate of mine whilst on a cycling/camping trip. It wasnt planned at all but just happened. After we got pissed together in a local pub we merrily climbed into my small two man tent and lit a candle. It was a hot sweaty summers night so, thanks to the beer, we stripped off and lay side by side naked on our sleeping bags exchanging stories of sex, watching each others cocks become hard and thick till we both admitted that the sight of us masturbating really turned us on.

I remember that it was my mate who plucked up the courage to make the first move. "Close your eyes" he whispered. I did without hesitation. The sudden hot wet sensation that engulfed my swollen nob was fantastic. Being at last sucked off felt so good and knowing that it was my mate who was doing it to me was a big turn on. I couldnt wait to return the favour.

That night we both experienced almost everything that two young lads could do together, including finishing each other off in our first of many 69s. That was when I discovered that my mates cum tasted as good as mine! Still does.

diamond_tether
Mar 19, 2007, 11:14 AM
We've both had bi experiences for as long as we can remember (We were the kids convincing everyone else to take their clothes off when the adults weren't around, heh). The male of the couple had his first gay relationship at the age of 14 which included some physical playing, but not full on sex. The Lady started at about the same age with women in that sense as well.

zbar27
Mar 19, 2007, 11:31 AM
When I was 12 I used to play with neighbors, Ellen (age 13) and her brother Jan (age 11). One day we were all in the woods together and Ellen said she wanted to see how my cock looked next to her brothers. I told her I would only show her if she took off all her clothes. She agreed and we all stripped. It was the 1st time I'd seen them naked. She had cute little breasts just forming and light blond hair above her pussy. She came over and took turns sucking both her brother's cock and mine and then said she wanted to watch us suck each other's cock. We were such horny, stiff guys by this time we would have done anything. I came quickly in his mouth and then had to taste him. We all then swam naked together in a stream and spent hours kissing and touching until we went home. I was together with Jan alone after that, but the three of us never where naked together again, Within a year I fucked my 1st beautiful young woman, Ellen. From time to time since we have fucked though we don't see each other often. I no longer see Jan, but still enjoy being w men when the opportunity arises.

swans
Mar 19, 2007, 11:41 AM
When I was 12 I used to play with neighbors, Ellen (age 13) and her brother Jan (age 11). One day we were all in the woods together and Ellen said she wanted to see how my cock looked next to her brothers. I told her I would only show her if she took off all her clothes. She agreed and we all stripped. It was the 1st time I'd seen them naked. She had cute little breasts just forming and light blond hair above her pussy. She came over and took turns sucking both her brother's cock and mine and then said she wanted to watch us suck each other's cock. We were such horny, stiff guys by this time we would have done anything. I came quickly in his mouth and then had to taste him. We all then swam naked together in a stream and spent hours kissing and touching until we went home. I was together with Jan alone after that, but the three of us never where naked together again, Within a year I fucked my 1st beautiful young woman, Ellen. From time to time since we have fucked though we don't see each other often. I no longer see Jan, but still enjoy being w men when the opportunity arises.

Great first time- phew!

biwords
Mar 19, 2007, 5:51 PM
Talk about a pastoral idyll, zbar! Sure beat working on the stamp collection...

nothings5d
Mar 21, 2007, 12:42 AM
You all make me jealous. I only recently realized I was bisexual, and I'm still a virgin, in every sense. And I'm 21... :(

biwords
Mar 21, 2007, 1:44 AM
And I'm jealous of you -- you're 21! and while others have done more, you have it all to do still......

Solomon
Mar 21, 2007, 3:31 AM
And I'm jealous of you -- you're 21! and while others have done more, you have it all to do still......

is ok biwords, you're going to live to at least 125 yo.