PDA

View Full Version : how many people here fall in love with both genders?

FriedDuck
Mar 19, 2007, 1:24 AM
how many people here fall in love with both genders?

If u fall in love with only 1 gender why is it like that and who do u fall in love with?

entropy
Mar 19, 2007, 1:53 AM
I fall in love with both.

It's different for everybody. I think if you can't, that just means you have a romantic preference. Sex isn't always about romance.

Fire Lotus
Mar 19, 2007, 3:59 AM
I have had sex with, fallen in love with, had relationships with both genders.

Solomon
Mar 19, 2007, 4:36 AM
y do u want to know how many genders i fall in love with?

innaminka
Mar 19, 2007, 4:51 AM
I have had sex with, fallen in love with, had relationships with both genders.

me also.
The falling in love bit was the unsettling aspect. :female: :female:

FriedDuck
Mar 19, 2007, 5:27 AM
see post below.

FriedDuck
Mar 19, 2007, 5:29 AM
its just a question. every1 is different no need to get all defensive.

mcliff128
Mar 19, 2007, 6:33 AM
I've been in love with both genders and to me it's just all about being in love. For me it doesn't matter whether they are male or female. My last serious relationship was with a man, a relationship i thought would last forever. I was totally into the relationship and was happier than i ever was at the time. Don't worry if your in love with both, it just gives you more options to find someone you can really fall in love with.

tell_no_one99
Mar 19, 2007, 7:57 AM
I don't know if I could fall in love with another man right now its more of a purely sexual thing maybe one day but right now its just a sexual thing i have for men

sammie19
Mar 19, 2007, 8:48 AM
I have had quite a few lovers of both sexes, maybe have even loved one or two, but I fell IN love with the person I live when I was little. We have gone through hell together and come out on top. After that, I dont envisage ever falling out of love with her and dont believe there is room for anyone else in my heart, man or woman.

willbeyours2
Mar 19, 2007, 9:17 AM
Well to be honest I'm in love with both genders right now.... I honestly think it is about the person .... not their gender. Just my thought though.

Bill

anne27
Mar 19, 2007, 9:36 AM
I do. I am also currently in love with people of both genders, my hubby, who's the only man I've ever truly loved, and my girlfriend. I had thought, when I realized that I was bisexual, that sex with women was merely for fun. I never expected to fall in love with one. But I did.

My heart and my life are both very full.

TashaSW
Mar 19, 2007, 10:41 AM
I have had quite a few lovers of both sexes, maybe have even loved one or two, but I fell IN love with the person I live when I was little. We have gone through hell together and come out on top. After that, I dont envisage ever falling out of love with her and dont believe there is room for anyone else in my heart, man or woman.

I have yet to fall in love :(
But I love helping people lol :)

My time will come soon. *sighs* Its the waiting part I hate but hey, things happen when it happens. hehe

diamond_tether
Mar 19, 2007, 11:41 AM
We can both fall in love with either gender, romantically or otherwise, but we're weird and find that it's more a long-lasting kind of infatuation that turns into a fraternal/sororital kind of love. In the greatest sense we love just one another, but if others came along then we'd be just as likely to fall in love or not fall in love with them regardless of their gender.

bi-robin-calif
Mar 19, 2007, 11:44 AM
Both. All 3? 4?

"Just another boring romantic, that's me!"

gjmwbimale48
Mar 19, 2007, 11:53 AM
the answer: I am bisexual, but hetro-amorous.... i enjoy sex with both genders.... but i only fall in love with women.

findingpeace
Mar 19, 2007, 2:21 PM
I do. I am also currently in love with people of both genders, my hubby, who's the only man I've ever truly loved, and my girlfriend. I had thought, when I realized that I was bisexual, that sex with women was merely for fun. I never expected to fall in love with one. But I did.

My heart and my life are both very full.

That's awesome.

I've loved many people in many ways, but my wife blew me away the moment we met and we continue to grow deeper in love each year. She is the love of my life... And I am now falling for a bi man in a way I never thought was possible - it's a different kind of love, but it's deep, strong, and real.

And my wife always says it's like with children. Just because you have two, doesn't mean you love the first any less - we have an unlimited capacity to love. So I guess I can love both men and women - with differences, but none the less real.

darkeyes
Mar 19, 2007, 3:40 PM
I have fallen in love with people of both genders. All pretty disastrously so far, but I live in hope....

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 19, 2007, 4:00 PM
my attractions to people are based on their attitudes, personalities, and their openness to accepting me, developing trust. i tend to like sensitive, emotional, romantic, feminine people.. but actual gender or sexuality won't matter. love for me isn't about body parts..

imtiffanys
Mar 19, 2007, 8:38 PM
:bibounce: I fell in love with both genders.. I was head over heals for this one girl from indiana or illinois.. i was married at the time and it wasn't going too well.. she was bi, never met her just talked to her on the computer or phone. my first love with a male was with my ex husband.

Solomon
Mar 19, 2007, 10:10 PM

i just asked a question too, am just curious as to why ya wanna know is all.

genera101.2
Mar 19, 2007, 10:38 PM
There’s been a couple of guys that I really liked and wanted to continue meeting in a passionate fuck buddy relationship. But to have the emotional attraction, attachment, and intimate love I have only felt for women. Unfortunately those two guys were gay, wanted me for a boyfriend or thought I would “convert.” :flag3:

the sacred night
Mar 19, 2007, 10:52 PM
I fall in love with both, I think. I've only really been in love with one of each. The man is my fiance, the woman unfortunately is someone unattainable. They are much the same kind of love for me, although I can't really be sure I'm in *love* with the woman since we haven't been together, and maybe if we were things would change.

darkeyes
Mar 20, 2007, 9:01 AM
I fall in love with both, I think. I've only really been in love with one of each. The man is my fiance, the woman unfortunately is someone unattainable. They are much the same kind of love for me, although I can't really be sure I'm in *love* with the woman since we haven't been together, and maybe if we were things would change. I dont think you have to be with someone 2 know you are in love with them Sacred Night. You know or you dont. If your not sure then being with them may not necessarily change that. It may reinforce or wreck your feelings but in then end being in love is an unpredictable emotion which doesnt require knowledge of another.

open2both
Mar 20, 2007, 5:44 PM
I've had WORLD CLASS relationships with men, women and tg's which is to say I've dated a lot, loved a few and a beautiful soul is a beautiful soul regardless of the PLUMBING!

perplexxed
Mar 20, 2007, 5:53 PM
I am married and love him deeply. I also have a very special friendship with a woman. I am not sure if it is love, but i do definitely care for her very much. Just recently she was my "first". I told her that i cared for her deeply and she said the same to me. I am still not sure if it is "love", but i do feel that it is definitely possible. I think that a person can fall in love with whomever. It just depends on whether the feelings are mutual with the other person to make things work.

twodelta
Mar 20, 2007, 10:41 PM
I am Bi-sexual and Bi-romantic. - Dave :three:

DiamondDog
Mar 21, 2007, 10:14 PM
see my post here, http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?p=46252#post46252

I have equal sexual and romantic capabilities with both genders. I'm rather conviced (as are others) that guys who say that they can't fall in love with men at all, are just conditioned this way by society.

seafer
Mar 22, 2007, 2:17 PM

I was thinking the same thing.. didn't have to answer, so don't get defensive..