PDA

View Full Version : WHO AM I, STRAIGHT OR A TRYING TO BE A BI

confused2
Mar 19, 2007, 12:39 AM
I have this female friend and we have bonded over what has happened in each other past, almost the exact things. but the problem is or was we are both somewhat attracted to each but we have or will not do anything to invade each other personal space. The thing is she does not like it when I sit away from her, she feels like I'm being anti social. I get a little jealous when she is showing this male student a lot of attention, especially when she jokingly is flirting with him which is not the only reason I don't like it, she is married and the kids we work with like to tell a lot of lies and make things up that may get us into trouble with our supervisors. With me she watches me a lot when I am with my friends because I act more friendly with them then her, besides I know the people longer. As a friend I try to look out her regardless whether she is mad at me or not, she has a temper and sometimes she saids things that can get her into trouble with our supervisor. I'm there for her as best as I can but she wont allow herself to feel I'm her friend. We both have trust issues. A part of me does want to see how it would be to be with her then the real reason why I care for her comes in "to be a friend to her" A lot of times I feel comfortable around but when she does something on purpose to push me away, I can't stand her and she knows it but does not like it when I have nothing to say to her or be around her. I feel she's playing games with me to see how far I would go and she's just bored at home. I'm too scared to bring the topic up. She loves attention!!!!

any advice or opinions would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :female:

FriedDuck
Mar 19, 2007, 1:02 AM
i think u stay away from that woman she sound bad.
only u know what u really r.
sometimes it takes time 2 figure out.

ghytifrdnr
Mar 19, 2007, 1:10 AM
I don't think that possessive and manipulative are favorable traits in a friend. I'd keep a safe distance from this one. :eek:

confused2
Mar 19, 2007, 1:44 AM
i think u stay away from that woman she sound bad.
only u know what u really r.
sometimes it takes time.She has asked me on one occassion please not to get sick of her. It seemed like before I thought we were friends wwhen we would talk on the phone she would go into the bathroom to talk to me especially when her husband is at home if it was something she did not want him to heard but sometimes she would be short when he's directly close to her. Shes one way for a while but when I start pulling away so I can for myself put some distance for the way I think I feel, so all it is a friendship I thought I had. We work closely with students. She told me friday that she has only talking friends not hanging out friends so I guess that does mean she is not really my friend just an associate. I have few friends I thought she was coming to be my friend. I have a male bestfriend, I wanted a female bestfriend too but I've been wrong for the fourth time, I guess I will never learn my lesson. I told her when I thought we were having personal conversation that I had not had sex with a man in 5yrs and she started rubbing against me more, showing me her breast too supposeably to say her blouses are too low which I did tell her, she knew when she brought it. Why do I need to see her breast unless she is playing games with my mine but I am scared to bring the issue up with her because she has authority over me on the school bus. She has felt my butt one time and intentionally bump into me at my midsection and not once saying excuse me. False friends are like autumn they fall everywhere, Well I was wrong again wasn't I.

FriedDuck
Mar 19, 2007, 1:53 AM
tell her how u r not into that stuff and how she should respect ur boundaries.

tell her how if she wants to do that stuff to a person she can do it to her husband/BF/GF someone else but not u!

i like women and men, but if woman or man try to feel me up like that and it someone i work with i would get mad and tell them to stop or i would tell a boss or person who is over then in the place where i work.

can u tell principal or other teacher or person in office since u work at school?

amika
Mar 19, 2007, 3:32 AM
Ive had a pretty similar experience. So similar but different. My friend and I are so tight though. And I am madly in love with her. She does the kind of things your friend does to you. I do not know which way is up with her. I think she wants me, then she says she doesnt. But if another guy or girl takes interest in me she cuts it off quickly. ANd I let her because I am madly in love with her. But thanks to this website and wise advise I have received,today I told my friend she needed to stop. I told her everytime I am about to move on and she made another move on me it was that much harder for me to accept she was "unsure". She said she would keep that in mind and promised that she wouldnt make any more advances. And I told her that if she did then I felt obligated to follow them through because up til now I have never touched her. No more games. You want me or you dont. That is what I said to her.
Sooo, we shall see.
Just tell your friend straight up and she will either respect your boundries and be a friend, or she will be the type of person you dont need as a friend.
Good luck.
I know its not easy.