PDA

View Full Version : Tantric Love

amika
Mar 17, 2007, 10:26 AM
Does anyone here have an interest in Tantra. The concept of loving, listening, and becoming aware of the energy in your body. I have been interested in the idea for some time. Other than learning about the meditative awareness and combination of love for yourself and others that you can incorporate into making love(or sex if u prefer :bigrin: ) bringing you the most orgasmic experience ever??? That is my life goal. To find someone who isnt afraid to delve into kundalini, chakras and tantra. I have been unlucky so far in finding a partner.
What do you think?
I think it would be intoxicating and titillating :upside:

You, woman, are the Queen of the Night. The Moon is your guide. Your wisdom blossoms in moonlight and your passion follows the ocean tides. You are the protector of the rythmic cycles of the seasons...

You Embody that from which all things come and to which all things return. In the light of the day you appear as a delicate flower, but in the mysterious evervescence of moonlight your perfume overpowers the whole garden. You intoxicate all that pass by into the mood for love...

be intoxicated, let go, be drunk on love. For therein are all the secrets of heaven and Earth!

Words from the Oracle

BI-FREE
Mar 17, 2007, 11:04 AM
Tantra is one of the most beautiful gifts we can give ourselves and our partners. It is the place at which we truly connect and can enhance lovemaking/sex far beyond a simple orgasm. You should look for a tantra group in your area. Sometimes there are people that can act as your partners during classes if you do not have one (the classes are not sex based they are energy and awareness based to help us see past merely the physical realm)

Domino
Mar 17, 2007, 4:01 PM
Yeah I am really interested in it. Any good books anyone had read on it?

otterly1
Mar 17, 2007, 4:17 PM
as a man i had limited experiences with multiple orgasms. while practicing tantrics, i had countless waves of small orgasms and some super huge ones starting as soon at the first touch of my skin. my third eye was WIDE open as was my heart. give it a go. explore. enjoy.

i had to give it up as i would harden at the MOST inappropriate times. like when that hot latino cop was frisking me. OMG. still meditating and breathing deeply, both enhancing my sexual experience. also my partner is impatient and missed my ejaculations.

Nara_lovely
Mar 19, 2007, 11:29 PM
Yes, have read about it.
It's something to enjoy with a partner when both are ready.

Some books have excellent exercises for getting in-tune with you body, and that of your partner.

But with all things...ahh the practice!

Woahman
Mar 20, 2007, 1:16 PM
I'm a bit young, as is my boyfriend :love1: BUT! i am an incredibly sexual being!... how can we learn! I REALLY!!! want to try this. I love alot of what is percieved as Tantra, prolonging etc, but i am not sure of any real...er... technique?! :rotate: Someone.. ANYONE help me.. add to my vast sexual library in my brain! :tongue: hehe.MWAH!
:wiggle2: