PDA

View Full Version : Can't we all get along?!?!

TashaSW
Mar 17, 2007, 8:06 AM
Can't we all get along?!?!

I love coming to the chats/messageboard to read someones silly comment or a serious comment asking for help.

Im tired of reading threads where people seem to be bickering with each other. Whatever happened to "Agree to disagree and move on" ??

Sure everyone has the right to say what they want and thier opintions... some people may or may not like what is said but do you know whats the best way to handle that? Just click "back" button and read something else.

The last few days especially yesterday Ive been reading a lot of aurging going on, this makes me wonder what the board has become.
The board was a friendly place where you could post whatever you please, get a response or not. Make friends, help out "newly out" people and so on.

I would love to get the boards back the way they used to be. People tend to LEAVE a site if theres a lot of bickering going on... and Im sure Drew's goal is to KEEP people not drive them out. :)

Now lets all have a group hug!!

Tasha
Edited to include "chats" with "messageboard"

Ms. Ally Kat
Mar 17, 2007, 9:06 AM
Tasha :grouphug:

Kiraya
Mar 17, 2007, 9:16 AM
Don't worry, I think it's just the time of year.

I joined up to make some friends and be here for those who want some help with anything. So far, nobody has spoken to me much but that's ok 'cos I never expect much anyway and I really could do with posting more often. I've read all the threads that have caused ill feeling, and while they angered me to an extent, I refuse to take the bait. While there are people who will post such threads, there are many more who would rather have intelligent conversations, whether to learn more or just for the sake of taking part in a conversation. I won't be disappearing just because few want to post these threads.

So cheer up 'cos you still have the rest of us to chat to. :)

sexybicplinwv
Mar 17, 2007, 9:31 AM
A (((BIG HUG))) for the chat room!!! :grouphug: See dont that feel much better. :flag3: (((Always be true to yourself)))

Buck Naked
Mar 17, 2007, 11:32 AM
Don't worry, I think it's just the time of year.

I was thinking that too. Here in the northern hemisphere we're tired of the dang cold weather and anxious for spring, in the southern hemisphere, it's going to start getting cold soon (bummer, at least if I were there) and in the tropics...well I guess my theory falls apart there.

:)

Kiraya
Mar 17, 2007, 12:12 PM
hehe But we can rescue your theory by adding the crime report of the last full moon in south London, UK, and dividing it by how many times T'ealc said 'indeed' over the entire series of Stargate SG1...

I'll get my coat! LOL

Solomon
Mar 17, 2007, 3:59 PM
the bickering has been settled. I'm sorry if anyone took offense at some of the postings that i wrote. my intention was to illustrate that all aggression can be handled with a smile as the founder of aikido put it.

wish he were here to illustrate it better than me.

Tommy2020
Mar 17, 2007, 4:04 PM
Ahhhhh..... is that the sound of quietness I hear. ssshhhh.......... maybe you can hear it too.
:grouphug: FORUMS :grouphug: :grouphug: CHATS :grouphug: :grouphug: BISEXUAL.COM :grouphug:

Is she REALLY gone... ??????

Tommy2020

purplespider
Mar 17, 2007, 6:38 PM
okay..im all for hugging trees..

but all i have to say is..if we just pressed the back button daisy wouldnt have been banned..

you said ...you lied..your whatever..caused all this..a wiseman would have walked away..

mob mentalilty...its very sad...some people cant help but strike back when cornered...

ok...im all in for a group hug..

all 8 purple legs!

Resurrection
Mar 17, 2007, 10:00 PM
I'm new here is it usually like this?

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 17, 2007, 11:05 PM
group hug is a great idea.. especially if it is a naked group hug! hehe....

TashaSW
Mar 17, 2007, 11:14 PM
I'm new here is it usually like this?

No :) Most of the time we are a fun silly bunch :) Just the last few days we had an unwelcome guest where many people but upset about and bickering started.... I had posted this thread before I saw she had gotten banned so its all over now and the board is now back to its usual way :)

If your new here then WELCOME to the board !!! :)

TashaSW
Mar 17, 2007, 11:16 PM

You're bad TG!!!.... lol I see the board is now back to its fun self again!! EVERYONE gets a grouphug!!!!!!! :)

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Tasha

Resurrection
Mar 17, 2007, 11:50 PM
okay..im all for hugging trees..

but all i have to say is..if we just pressed the back button daisy wouldnt have been banned..

you said ...you lied..your whatever..caused all this..a wiseman would have walked away..

mob mentalilty...its very sad...some people cant help but strike back when cornered...

ok...im all in for a group hug..

all 8 purple legs!

if mob rule is what it's like here or you get flamed for having unpopular opinions I don't know if we'll stay here.

Tommy2020
Mar 18, 2007, 12:56 AM
if mob rule is what it's like here or you get flamed for having unpopular opinions I don't know if we'll stay here.

Do I see "BANNED" under this screen name?
Tommy2020

TashaSW
Mar 18, 2007, 1:04 AM
Do I see "BANNED" under this screen name?
Tommy2020

Iiiiiiiiiinteresting.

bi-robin-calif
Mar 18, 2007, 11:49 AM

I'l bring the Crisco! NAKED TWISTER!!!!

purplespider
Mar 18, 2007, 12:20 PM
ooooo...make that an extra hug please...

ghosts are visiting...

flexuality
Mar 18, 2007, 1:20 PM
ooooo...make that an extra hug please...

ghosts are visiting...

Ghosts indeed.....and someone in the watch tower?

flexuality
Mar 18, 2007, 1:23 PM
Iiiiiiiiiinteresting.

Persistant isn't she? sigh...probably not the last we'll see of that one.
Ghosts are persistant. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah.... GROUP HUGS!!!!! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

tink1978
Mar 18, 2007, 2:07 PM
I'l bring the Crisco! NAKED TWISTER!!!!

Im in, what can i bring to help? how about chocolate syrup to help stick every thing together :tong:

Herbwoman39
Mar 18, 2007, 10:45 PM
I wanna play too!! I'm already nekkid! :grouphug: (snuggles into the middle) :grouphug:

Ahhh...MUCH better!