PDA

View Full Version : A Little Help Would be Apprecited.

pairforfun
Sep 5, 2005, 12:22 AM
Hello...I Just found this site tonight. Looks pretty good. I am hoping you all can help me with something. Here we go...
I am a bi-sexual woman with a wonderful man in my life. We have the sort of relationship most people dream of....It's fantastic and I love him very much. We don't have fantasies...only ideas beacause everything, and I mean everything is possible both in and out of the bedroom. We have tried the whole swingers thing via adult personals, and were pretty disappointed. Found most to fall into a couple distinct categories....1) bedpost notchers 2) doing it to save their relationship 3)fakes, saying one thing and acting another. Absolutely horrible!! Now...go figure...We have recently found a very interesting woman to share at a local establishment, and have had BALL doing so. Sorry, but I felt I had to give a little background was necessary.

My dilemma is: My hunny is extremely bi-curious. He loves my strap-on and has shared many thoughts with me concerning sharing a man as we have a woman. I would LOVE to make this happen.....however I/we & he have failed thus far in finding a bi-man that is not insane, a fake or one that is unwilling to admit to his bi-sexuality. (What is that anyway?) My questiion is....where can we find a bi-man? Is there a specific website, a club/bar....where? If it is a "gay bar", how do you diferentiate the bi from the gay? I don't want to upset anyone.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!!!

kenny
Sep 5, 2005, 2:27 AM
Being a bi guy myself, I have almost always found that guys most close to me were curious. My first several experiences were with close friends. I think all of us have a bi side and sometimes it takes a friend to bring that out. In my case, I found out that the guys I thought most macho were the ones most willing. Get together, a little sex talk, maybe a video and see where it goes.

2curioustwo
Sep 5, 2005, 8:28 AM
I guess you have already had a look at the personal ads here? If not go to "search profiles" above. Good luck!

very1man
Dec 14, 2005, 10:07 AM
hi, i new here also. being a male, i have the same fanatasies as your mate.
me: i'm safe clean and discrtete. i would like to get to know more about yuo both.
located central nj