PDA

View Full Version : Happy St. Pat's Day

12voltman59
Mar 16, 2007, 12:17 AM
I just wanted to wish everyone the following whether or not you are Irish or of Irish descent:

http://content.pimp-my-profile.com/graphics/wset15/stpat4.gif (http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/graphics/view.php?id=1476)

Fire Lotus
Mar 16, 2007, 12:25 AM
Thank you. This is nice to see amongst the garbage that's been spewed around here recently.

Cheers everyone!

TashaSW
Mar 16, 2007, 12:53 AM
HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!!!!!!!!

I like this hoilday Yippie!

Oh.... YOU MUST post in GREEN on this thread. :-) Otherwise you don't like St Pattys Day. lol

Domino
Mar 16, 2007, 1:00 AM
No wonder I felt the need to go buy some beer and get shitfaced tonight

Domino
Mar 16, 2007, 1:01 AM
I can't do green, smilies or pics for some reason. might have to log out and try again

Fire Lotus
Mar 16, 2007, 2:03 AM
HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!!!!!!!!
Oh.... YOU MUST post in GREEN on this thread. :-) Otherwise you don't like St Pattys Day. lol

Oops. You're right. Forgive me. I do love St. Patrick's day. (I think that is required since I am part irish.....and welsh, english, scottish, cherokee indian....okay, I'm a mutt lol) ;)

flexuality
Mar 16, 2007, 2:20 AM
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

http://www.geocities.com/leeforgy/snakecoil.gif

well....it's green.....lol! :bigrin:

darkeyes
Mar 16, 2007, 7:07 AM
Wonder if Im a descendant of St Pat..I spend my life fending off snakes...

Happy day all. x

kitten
Mar 16, 2007, 9:15 AM
Happy Saint Pat's from another mutt that has Irish in her!

meteast chick
Mar 16, 2007, 10:30 AM
I have not one single ounce of Irish in me, but on this holiest of holy days I will say Erin go Bragh!!!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast_lass

Here are 3 reasons why shit faced is one thing, passing out is another!!!

Daniel1395
Mar 17, 2007, 6:26 AM
Hey everybody

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hope you all have a good day xx

Lol meteast I love the pics especially the one of the guy duck taped to the ceiling lol

sexybicplinwv
Mar 17, 2007, 9:23 AM
[object Object]Happy St. Patty's Day. Everyone the wearing of the green. And am not drinking green beer, but i am going to drink some beer miller lite :tong: (((Always be true to yourself))) :bigrin:

raistkit
Mar 17, 2007, 12:59 PM
happy st patricks day to all. he may have driven out the snakes from ireland but my snake has been very very busy today. so all you other snakes cum out and join the fun it looks like patty missed a few. :tong: kit here: slurp, slurp slurp, happy st patties to all :tongue:

m.in.heels&hose
Mar 17, 2007, 4:57 PM
Hello everyone

Thank you for this warm greeting on for this fun holiday

i for one am not of any irish descent, but my wife (Gina) is almost 100% irish descent, so i do take great joy and pride in this holiday

for me, it is a fun holiday and i really enjoy the corned beef & cabbage dinner too (along with the green beer)

TODAY IM IRISH, tomorrow im hung over

thank you again
mihh :bigrin:[/COLOR]

12voltman59
Mar 18, 2007, 6:18 AM
Well--I did have a most wonderful St. Paddy's Day---I spent it watching the second of a two night stand of one of my favorite groups--Over the Rhine--

Each fall and spring, the group plays two shows each at a great little venue here in Dayton called The Canal Street Tavern.

I got tickets for both shows and thanks to the 'net--I have been chatting on OtR's web site section reserved for their fans and got to meet some incredible people this weekend.

The Friday night show was great--it was only the third time I had seen the band play--all since last October. The Friday night show was very good and if that had been the only show I had seen--that would have been just fine but I went to the second show and ohhhhhh myyyyy!!!

What a sublime musical performance---Karin Berquist--the wife part of the duo that make up the core of OtR and who does most of the vocals was really on her game as was her husband Linford Detwiler on keyboards and sometimes guitar. The backup musicians on electric bass and stand up bass and the drummer were also incredible--

The entire group just had this great energy going--it was just really something to behold and I was not the only one who felt that way.

The owner of the club felt the same way and he told Karin and Linford that he was happy because he had some very happy customers who very much enjoyed the show---

It was a great night----a great weekend....

FriedDuck
Mar 19, 2007, 1:38 AM
what is st. pat's day?