PDA

View Full Version : hot actresses

Daisy999
Mar 15, 2007, 11:57 PM
I know you all think I'm a bitch but who are some of your favorite hot actresses in tv/movies that you like?

I like Jennifer Aniston, Elizabeth Shue, Angelina Joilee, Hallie Berry, Bjork, Tori Spelling, Sharon Stone, and I think that Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie were kinda cute but not "HOT" like the others.

Jeff1229
Mar 16, 2007, 12:05 AM
Rene Russo,Emma Thompson,Jane Seymour,Louise Lombard<CSI>,Emily Proctor<CSI-Miami>,Kathleen Turner :devil:

Domino
Mar 16, 2007, 12:58 AM
There are heaps of actresses I find beautiful and hot, but I just want to FUCK Shannon Elizabeth.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4796/imagesgg7.jpg

BTW this site does not seem to allow me to post an actual image. :eek:

Solomon
Mar 16, 2007, 3:26 AM
I know you all think I'm a bitch but who are some of your favorite hot actresses in tv/movies that you like?

I like Jennifer Aniston, Elizabeth Shue, Angelina Joilee, Hallie Berry, Bjork, Tori Spelling, Sharon Stone, and I think that Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie were kinda cute but not "HOT" like the others.

better double and triple check through every possible means that you're not related.

kitten
Mar 16, 2007, 10:02 AM
Piper Perabo (especially in "Imagine You and Me")
Lena Headey(the same movie with Piper Perabo)
Julianne Moore
Juliette Binoche

Cid87
Mar 16, 2007, 2:25 PM
Number 1: Scarlett Johannson

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Mar 16, 2007, 6:27 PM
Piper Perabo (especially in "Imagine You and Me")
Lena Headey(the same movie with Piper Perabo)
Julianne Moore
Juliette Binoche
Lordy Kitten you nailed it with Piper and Lena. I saw that movie not long ago and im still in awe with those women. Only im confused, does Piper really have an English accent ? lol Ive seen several of her films and thats the only one where she has an accent. Maybe I should google her bio. Reguardless im in love hehehe

Herbwoman39
Mar 16, 2007, 8:40 PM
Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft, all of the Pussycat Dolls (drools), Eliza Dushku makes me weak in the knees, and, OMG, Uma Thurman. Have you seen her as Uula in the Producers?? WOW!

amika
Mar 16, 2007, 10:06 PM
I once thought Scarlett Johannson was very sexy. I dont really think much of her acting, but her sensuality turned me on. That is until recently! I was going thru pics at my mothers house and found one of her. My mother was so beautiful in the pic and she could have been a double for Scarlett Johannson.(except my mother has dark hair)
So, now it is back to fantasizing about Uma Thurman!

NorthBiEast
Mar 16, 2007, 10:51 PM
Natalie Portman. :suave:

sweetaugust77
Mar 16, 2007, 11:22 PM
Well um, Satu has been in movies... Such as the are... But check her out!

http://www.saturautaharju.com/satu-rautaharju-chain1.jpg

doingitforus
Mar 17, 2007, 12:32 AM
I totally want Kirsti Ally and an 8 ball! So much love we could have :)

Daisy999
Mar 17, 2007, 4:35 AM
I totally want Kirsti Ally and an 8 ball! So much love we could have :)
you want a magic 8 ball? why do you need that?

sometimes bi
Mar 17, 2007, 9:37 AM
kate winslett

Resurrection
Mar 17, 2007, 9:58 PM
they are all hot to me!

curiousgeorge37
Mar 17, 2007, 10:44 PM
Jennifer Connelly. growl.

the sacred night
Mar 17, 2007, 10:54 PM
Piper Parabo and Angelina Jolie I agree with, all of the others are a little too femme for me.

She's not an actress, but I thought I'd mention a model I discovered recently who's really, really, REALLY beautiful. Her name is Connie Chiu, and if you google her you'll find some good pics.

sailorashore
Mar 18, 2007, 1:50 AM
I don't recognize all the names above, but some of them are most definitely my idea of HOT. Rene Russo sizzled in the remake of the Tomas Crown Affair, and Jeff and I certainly have a similar taste in women, but I gotta say I'm surprised not to see Michelle Pfieffer's name up there. Her rendition of "Makin' Whoopee" in "The Fabulous Baker Boys" is one of the hottest things I've ever seen on film. :tong:

sailorashore

matterinhand
Mar 18, 2007, 3:19 AM
Sissy Spacek,
Amy Irving,
Nancy Allen,
Joanne Whalley (ex Kilmer),
P.J.Soles,
Kate Winslett,
Dawn French,
Victoria Wood.

Not all beauties, but all sexy.

sailorashore
Mar 21, 2007, 2:02 PM
:love: Sheesh, I forgot THE sexiest woman ever to grace the silver screen--Sophia Loren. And the sexiest torch-singer ever, Julie London. :love:

sailor

TidewaterVA1
Mar 21, 2007, 3:11 PM
She wasn't an actress. However, Princess Di was mouth watering. A stately woman of grace and beauty

yoyo4u
Mar 21, 2007, 4:10 PM
Kathleen Turner (especially back than, when we both were younger)

Her voice still gives me an instant hard-on!!!!!!!

Hi "Jeff1229" :bigrin:

TidewaterVA1
Mar 21, 2007, 4:14 PM
Sandra Bullock

Reese Witherspoon

Tommy2020
Mar 21, 2007, 4:58 PM
Gillian Anderson hands down.
Tommy2020

cand86
Mar 22, 2007, 4:45 PM
Well, my favorite kind of gals usually aren't very frequent on the mainstream big screen, but I've got my favorites:

Daniela Sea (The L Word), Silas Howard (By Hook or By Crook), and Michelle Wolfe (Mango Kiss) are all big heart-throbs.

For more classic feminine beauties:

Milla Jovovich, Morena Baccarin (from Firefly), Maggie Gyllenhaal, Winona Ryder, and Scarlett Johansen are all immensely sensual to me but not carbon-cut models of typical actresses.

jamiehue
Mar 22, 2007, 5:23 PM
Very few actresses these days can act take over a set,make an entrance, their hot in a cardboard cut out way :2cents:

biwords
Mar 22, 2007, 5:44 PM
Scarlett Johannsen was unforgettably seductive in Girl With a Pearl Earring, but did you see that awful Esquire cover devoted to her as "the sexiest woman alive"? Looked like an old Army poster warning soldiers of the dangers of VD, IMHO.

Jeff1229
Mar 22, 2007, 11:47 PM
YoYo...How about when Kathleen Turner played the prostitute China Blue in Crimes of Passion. That scene with the cop handcuffed to the bed.....and the things she did with his nightstick..... :drool:

Jeff1229
Mar 22, 2007, 11:48 PM
Sailor........Michele Pfeiffer as Catwoman????????? Here kitty kitty kitty.... :upside:

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 23, 2007, 1:30 AM
Roselyn Sanchez and Poppy Montgomery from Without a Trace are two of my favs..

Fire Lotus
Mar 23, 2007, 3:18 AM
Michele Pfeiffer as Catwoman????????? Here kitty kitty kitty.... :upside:

Halle Berry as Catwoman. The movie stunk, but she was HAWT. And going back to one of the original catwomen, Julie Newmar rowwwr!

Tommy2020
Mar 23, 2007, 8:36 AM
And, and.... Sean Young in Bladerunner with Harrison Ford. Now, that's yummieeeee.......
Tommy2020

kesohombre
Aug 26, 2007, 11:09 PM
I'd love to coax Angelina Jolie to blow me. Those thick, beautiful lips are just too much. But my real life's dream would be to fuck Catherine Zeta-Jones!!!!

diamondfly82
Aug 26, 2007, 11:23 PM
I'd love to coax Angelina Jolie to blow me. Those thick, beautiful lips are just too much. But my real life's dream would be to fuck Catherine Zeta-Jones!!!!

I totally agree Catherine Zeta-Jones and Papi aka Janina from the Lword ummmmmmm thas a yummy samich!:three:

gb11vt18
Aug 26, 2007, 11:53 PM
Jennifer Aniston no one else

Doggie_Wood
Aug 27, 2007, 6:10 AM
Sandra Bullock - - - ohhhh, baby!

and, ahh ...... Catherine Zeta-Jones, mmmmm!!

and, ahhh ...... Angelina Jolie, ahhhhhhh!!!

and a foursome with those three and me - - I could die and go to heaven..

:doggie:

florian_bi
Aug 27, 2007, 6:21 AM
Jennifer Connelly. growl.

oh my, yes!!! but when she had those killer curves... didn't like her super slim self in recent productions.

darkeyes
Aug 27, 2007, 6:25 AM

Ya wudn get through the 1st of em Doggie... nev mind..me will attend ya funeral...:tong:

Doggie_Wood
Aug 27, 2007, 6:39 AM
Ya wudn get through the 1st of em Doggie... nev mind..me will attend ya funeral...:tong:

Maybe not darlin, but it sure would be fun tryin! :tong:

mike9753
Aug 27, 2007, 12:43 PM
In thinking about this question, I have a very broad list.

How about Julia-Louis Dreyfus - she's not a raving beauty , but I bet she'd be lots of fun in bed.

Another is the actress in NCIS, who plays an Israely agent. She is actually from Chilea. Her name is Cote de Pablo

Another is the MD on House. Her name is: DR. ALLISON CAMERON (Jennifer Morrison).

Then there are:
Jennifer Anniston
Courtney Cox
Lucy Lui
And that young star - too young for me, she just turned 18 in Heroes - Hayden Panettiere

But I have to second the mention of Sophia Loren and I still fond Christy Brinkley pretty hot.

I also find Katie Couric pretty hot.

But in all actually, there are too many to list. Every time I hit "Post Reply" I have to re-edit my post to add more names.

Mike

midtnbi8669
Aug 27, 2007, 12:55 PM
Hmmmmmmm..... Catherine Zeta-Jones, Meg Ryan, Salma Heyek, Jennifer Connelly, Kim Catrall,.....

They are so damn fine I'd suck their Daddy's dick!

Doggie_Wood
Aug 27, 2007, 4:38 PM

damn - I knew I forgot someone - - - Meg Ryan!!!!

hmmmmm - - a moresome :bigrin:

darkeyes
Aug 27, 2007, 6:09 PM
damn - I knew I forgot someone - - - Meg Ryan!!!!

hmmmmm - - a moresome :bigrin:

Meg Ryan??? lil mis personality? God Doggie ya can do bettern that!:rolleyes:

Ally Kat
Aug 27, 2007, 7:27 PM
Jennifer Connelly.....yummy

cand86
Aug 28, 2007, 12:38 AM
I'd love to spend a sensual night with Chloe Sevigny, have a fun little tryst with Zooey Deschenel, fuck Pink or Peaches (or, optimally, the two of them together), bottom for Daniela Sea, top Silas Howard, tie up Winona Ryder, simply have wild sex with Jennifer Tilly, get tied up, teased- and finished off- by Milla Jovovich. I could also do some naughty things to Maggie Gyllenhaal, Lori Petty, Scarlett Johansen, and Kelly Carlson.

damit1963
Aug 28, 2007, 1:15 AM
YUP I have to agree with most of the ones listed...How about Mrs John Travolta, Kelly Preston?

mulhollanddrive
Aug 31, 2007, 8:22 PM
Natalie Portman, Naomi Watts, Audrey Tautou, Zooey Deschenel, Maggie Gyllenhall and Cat Power (not an actress, but I think she's really hot.)

SebHaff
Aug 31, 2007, 10:33 PM
I'd eat Amanda Bynes in one bite. :bigrin:

lowcountry22
Sep 1, 2007, 12:11 AM
Can't believe no one's mentioned Charlize Theron...sooooooooooooo delicious.

laurasaurus
Sep 1, 2007, 2:13 AM
ella chen (she's a taiwanese singer who also stars in tv shows)
=> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b4/EllaC.jpg
sandra bullock
angelina jolie (everyone's favorite)
kate beckinsale (in underworld)
drew barrymore

Schumi
Sep 2, 2007, 10:16 PM
Meg Ryan The cute one
Monica Belluci The hot one

QuestionEverything
Sep 2, 2007, 10:35 PM
I like kickass, smart women.

Natalie Portman and Rachel Weisz from the mummy ... yes! Lindsay Lohan (minus Paris), Julia Stiles, Mandy Moore (okay, that's more about looks- she's freaking adorable)

junior8
Sep 2, 2007, 10:44 PM
I love Megan Fox And Kate Beckinsale

scmale69
Sep 3, 2007, 12:09 AM
I am from down south so when people ask me who I would like to Fuck the first person who comes to mind is Reese Witherspoon. I would suck the fart right out of her ass. Next on my list is Charleze Theron, OMG. My third favorite is Scarlet Johansson.

Abbey Road
Sep 3, 2007, 12:42 AM
Number 1 by far for me is Alyson Hannigan (Willow in Buffy The Vampire Slayer & Michelle in American Pie). She is soooo hot!! (I also happen to like red heads.

Number 2 is Yasmine Bleethe.

Number 3 is Kylie Minogue (Iknow she isn`t an actress but she does something for me).

There is so many more I`ve got a blank trying to think of them!!!

Abbey Road.:bibounce::paw::wiggle2::bowdown:

Bisexualnewbie
Sep 3, 2007, 11:43 AM
Hi there someone earlier in the thread said to look up Connie Chiu, well I did and DAMN she's ugly, why is she in this thread???.
Agree with most of these replies too, there are some hot women out there, but hey you can just walk through most malls at the weekend and see hot women, and a few hot guys.

becky:baker
Sep 3, 2007, 3:24 PM
im suprised none has said kiera knightly - serious she is amazing the hotest of them all by miles lol!!!

becky:baker
Sep 3, 2007, 3:26 PM
im suprised none has said kiera knightly - serious she is amazing the hotest of them all by miles lol!!!

Ohh i knew i forgot someone Natalie Portman - gees her in V for Vendetta serious like erotic sex in the rain scene - any time, any time lol :P

southern jeff
Sep 3, 2007, 5:05 PM
catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....catherine zeta jones...mmmmmm....... am i obsessed or what...lol

Cesca
Sep 4, 2007, 5:29 AM
Catherine Zeta Jones

Kiera Knightely and

then the most sexy of all Thandie Newton

I spoke to Irene Jacob once and she is very sexy too.