PDA

View Full Version : How can a couple attract a single female?

perplexxed
Mar 15, 2007, 8:58 PM
I recently experienced my first sexual experience with a female. It was just between her and myself because I wanted it to be that way. Now that I know for sure of who I am ; my husband and I are looking for a single female to join us in and out of the bedroom. I was wondering if our search is going to be a difficult one? I have a profile on Plentyoffish.com and most of the profiles on there are the same---couples looking for a female to join them. Can anyone suggest other avenues that we could take to help us in our search. We are NOT SWINGERS AND DO NOT WANT TO GO THAT ROUTE. I have found that posting an ad for just myself looking for a female---IS WAY EASIER. Unfortunately; the females that I have come in contact with; are NOT INTERESTED IN A 3-SUM.
I thought maybe searching Adultfriendfinder; might be an option. However it will be costly. I have found that actually going out socially; is more productive; however I really don't know have a clue of where to go to find what we are searching for. So if anyone who can give us some advice or who knows the general area of which we live; could let us know what is out there?? Thanks.

TaylorMade
Mar 15, 2007, 9:11 PM
As a single female, honestly I'm not sure. When I first started exploring with other women, I perferred one-on-one...I'm still like that in many respects and know that the only exeption to the rule is if I bring the guy into it... I did the swingers club thing, it was okay- -but after being on my own for a while...It will simply take alot of persistence. As to where. . .maybe get to know some people in polyamory clubs/societies...

other than that, I got nothin.

*Taylor*

bookworm
Mar 16, 2007, 12:26 AM
If I may suggest a few places...

I know this will sound like a cliche, but cultural settings attract open-minded and friendly people. Bookstores, art museums and galleries, theater, dance, classical/jazz/folk concerts, craft shows...open a paper or newsweekly and something is always going on, and a lot are free. Ads have their place (you might also want to check out Craigslist.com...that's free), but social venues are always good to see who's about and hone who it is you're looking for. If you're physically active, look for a riding/running/blading club or hit the trail as often as you can (as a cyclist, I have met a lot of great people of every age, lifestyle and orientation simply because we're outside having fun). The more you're "out there", the better the possibilities.

Best of Luck!