PDA

View Full Version : Jitters everytime

imtiffanys
Mar 15, 2007, 7:57 PM
Since my divorce i have been experimenting more with my sexuality. I like this side of me.. I haven't been with alot of women but with the women that we have been with i still get jealous, well not jealous but feel like she's better than me or does things better than me.. I don't feel it as much as the beginning.. so could anyone help me or give me some advice on this..

:female: tiff

Rhuth
Mar 15, 2007, 8:35 PM
Do you mean that you feel the other woman is more experienced and knowledgeable at sex with women than you are? I felt that a lot in the beginning, but it did not bother me. I enjoyed the submissive nature of it. Now that I am the one explaining how to get into positions, I get to explore feeling dominant.

Are you more comfortable sexually if you feel you are the one in charge? If so, you could explore kink scenarios to keep you in a position of domination. I highly recommend Sexually Dominant Woman (http://www.byz.org/~sev/sexuality/book-reviews/sexually-dominant-woman.html) by Lady Green. It is a fast, easy read, and nice introductions to power play in the bedroom.