PDA

View Full Version : anal sex

heada
Sep 4, 2005, 12:28 PM
I'm a bicouris male. From a teenager I have always enjoyed putting stuff up my ass. I have tried everthing I could think of from cucumbers to shampoo bottles (WITH THE RIGHT SHAPE). When I turned 21 I started buying sex toys , the bigger the better. I get off on this but I don't feel completly fulfilled. Iam married with children, and have a live in girlfriend. But I also want to know what its like to experience a man in my ass. Is this weird? (joke for the day) knock knock who's there? heada heada who? heada my dick

codybear3
Sep 4, 2005, 1:08 PM
Hello heada...Toys are a good way to enjoy yourself when in need of a good "pokin"...But it is different when it is being done by someone else other than yourself...No, this is not wierd..Hope you get to experience the real thing soon... :tongue:

TrimBeardHairyBod
Sep 4, 2005, 1:44 PM
Toys are a poor substitute for the real thing. The real joy of anal sex is the *interaction* between you and your buddy. And by that, I include the foreplay - very important that you should feel totally relaxed - and your partner's reaction as he climaxes deep inside you.

Anyway, you're in the right place. With a bit of luck, you'll meet a fellow member and you can both experience the act firsthand.

Best of luck!

jcorlando
Sep 4, 2005, 3:42 PM
I have to agree with Trim, Heada. I never thought that I would enjoy anal sex, receiving that is, but I do. It is sort of an acquired 'taste' and you do need a gentle introduction to the subject. A dildo is not the same, the interaction, foreplay, excitement, will make a difference. Cheers.

Sparks
Sep 5, 2005, 7:36 AM
I agree, toys can't replace the real thing. Once you've experienced it, I'm sure that you'll enjoy not only the feeling, but the intense orgasm as well. :2cents:

timepga50
Sep 5, 2005, 7:50 AM
I,too have always enjoyed having things in my ass.Toys are all right when you don't have anything esle.But nothing beats the real thing.

slave4uorally
Sep 5, 2005, 10:24 AM
I also play with toys but, would like to try Anal on me at least once so, I know how it feels. With or w/o Condom but, that will be my choice. You must be close to me due to the HIGH Gas prices as, I'm retired & on fixed income, Sorry! INTERESTED? Dusty

wanderingrichard
Sep 5, 2005, 3:56 PM
no, this isnt weird at all. and as others have pointed out, toys are just not always a good substitute for the real thing.. something you might want to consider, with being married, and having a live in girlfriend [ you do share the home with both ladies, as i understand it, right??][ which brings up the other point, have you considerd the possibility that you are involved in a polyamorous relationship? or have i totally misunderstood??] is tryng a wider range of soft toys with thier help.. and remember, bigger is not always better.
if you can find it , pick up the current edition of Anal Pleasure and Health, by Jack Morin, Ph.D. it helps a lot when exploring anal sex.
rich

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 20, 2005, 7:27 AM
Hi there heada
no, this is not weird, i too have been playing (analy)with a range of things since my teens too!
and i had thought these toys were just great, UNTIL!!!! i found out what it was like to get the "real thing"
i hope you can found out what it is like too and the sooner the better! :)
just remember to relax, and use a little extra lube for the first few times
and as always be safe!
good luck
m.in.heels&hose :wiggle2:

a_piuy
Sep 22, 2005, 2:20 PM
nice!!!!...what else can we say?

bigregory
Sep 22, 2005, 3:52 PM
Anal sex..... my favorite subject..
Oh yes toys-store bought,tools fruits&veggies,and yes your shampoo bottle,
can all be very fun.A live cock can also be very erotic.
The thing with anal sex is that it is very close,closer than vaginal sex.
On your own masturbating it is no problem, you go your own pace,but add a second person,then you need to comunicate. Be it a toy or a cock, yes, no, slower or fuck me silly!, telling your partner these things will not only make it better for you but will also help your partner to please you.
Also dont forget the other parts of your body that can please an ass,Fingers and tongue cum to mind right now..... :tongue:
I hope the next time you write in you will say " I JUST GOT FUCKED SILLY"
kisses greg..

SweetAmy
Sep 22, 2005, 8:40 PM
Anal sex...thats an exit not an in :2cents: :female:

DareMe
Sep 22, 2005, 10:53 PM
Try this toy http://www.aneros.com/default.php

They claim to be the best. No I do not have shares in the cie. A guy here told me about it.

Enjoy

aexanderk12
Sep 23, 2005, 1:21 AM
the real thing is always much more comfortable , than those store bought things

69Steve
Sep 23, 2005, 3:12 PM
I know that feeling! I’m married & all the rest of it & love my pussy but the fascination with having my hole filled became a reality.
I’ve been in the hands of the same person for some years now & he’s taken me to a different level & although it’s a very well kept secret I have no inhabitations what so ever & very recently nearly fulfilled a very intense fantasy involving more than two people but unfortunately one of them got cold feet & its gone backwards ever since.

bigregory
Sep 23, 2005, 10:20 PM
Oh SweetAmy
You are missing out on a whole lot of pleasure.
But anal is not for everone ...
And i must say that anal sex should never ever be forced upon someone..
NEVER
:wiggle2:

dtindh
Oct 19, 2005, 3:31 PM
I'd love to know the feeling of cum shooting in my ass, but it's just too scary being a married guy, and wondering what you might be bringing home. Maybe I'll meet someone on this site that I can trust enough to shoot a hot load in me.

jo69guy
Oct 20, 2005, 7:05 AM
Having the right, safe partner makes anal a whole lot of fun! I recommend condoms though as a general rule. :bipride:

gina42
Oct 20, 2005, 9:10 PM
heada,
no you are not weird...
im a straight female married to a bi guy i love dearly..
my hubby enjoys toys and the real thing as well,i have used toys on him :tongue: what a turn on to see him so pleasured..
i only have used toys anally for forplay and it is a turn on,it's something hubby introduced me to after we were married...
i have found the key to anal forplay and or anal sex is to be relaxed and lots of lube :tong: ....more pleasure that way... ;) :bounce:

vpilot69
Oct 31, 2005, 11:55 AM
heada,
no, you're not wierd, which by now you've been told over and over again. I like it, a lot of other guys like it, a lot of other guys think they might like it if they tried it, and then there are the guys who probably would like it if they permitted themselves to even think about it... That's a lot of guys, and all those guys liking it should tell you something... :):):)

sailorashore
Oct 31, 2005, 5:57 PM
My fondest, and most frequent, fantasy is still to be taken from behind by a patient, gentle man who will give me time to get used to him, use lots of lube, then fuck me till I'm crosseyed, and who will tell me when he's about to come, so I can feel him squeezing his orgasm into me.. I have tried various toys, but they are all pale imitations of what I REALLY want back there. No, heada, from my perspective there is nothing weird about this at all.

sailorashore :tongue:

Chris CT
Nov 1, 2005, 9:10 AM
Let me offer some other differences between have a self-applied dildo in your behind vs having a person back there.

Unlike a dildo, you'll be able to feel the heat of the guy's body, the smoothness of his hands on you; his breathing and even his smell. If what he is doing excites you, you will be able to feel his reaction to that in a very sensitive area of your body. As his excitement grows, you will know and feel it instantly. His orgasm (and yours) will be nothing like anything you have felt before.

Anal sex can be risky and very difficult to do. It just isn't for everyone but between the right two guys, it is very erotic sex.

69Steve
Nov 4, 2005, 8:37 AM
My fondest, and most frequent, fantasy is still to be taken from behind by a patient, gentle man who will give me time to get used to him, use lots of lube, then fuck me till I'm crosseyed, and who will tell me when he's about to come, so I can feel him squeezing his orgasm into me.. I have tried various toys, but they are all pale imitations of what I REALLY want back there. No, heada, from my perspective there is nothing weird about this at all.
sailorashore :tongue:

I agree with you 100%, nice feeling having some one work on you while they tease that over size tool into that little hole, once that baby is home they can jamb it deep & hard or slow or easy. I like to be ridden from behind but its easier to take it while your on your back with your feet on his shoulders & he can bury it right up to the nuts & once you have heels around his back you can watch him banging away till he blows his load in to you but boy is it worth it when you come off, not sure what goes on up there but it touches some buttons that make my toes curl & my eyes come out on stalks when I come off! I normally struggle to get up to max size after I’ve been banged but have actually stayed at “full attention” on more than one occasion while I took a full load & came off with it buried in there...nice!

Just don’t know enough people to satisfy the hunger……… :cool:

kickasstrinity2
Nov 4, 2005, 11:52 AM
ANAL SEX IS AWESOME!!!!!! :2cents: :tong:

cabron
Nov 7, 2005, 4:52 PM
I have never tried it, and wouldn't like to. I mean, yes, I am bisexual, but not that much. i do have a friend with a gorgeous round ass, but i woul only try dry sex with him, never the real anal sex thing. i think my friend is bi too, but he would never admit. we do play sometimes. lol. i love being bi :male: :bigrin:

mrkeeka
Nov 11, 2005, 2:06 AM
looking forward to trying it one day

bimarylanddad
Nov 14, 2005, 10:27 AM
I agree with what others have said. Toys are nice when you can not get the real thing. But a nice hard cock in your ass beats any toy any day.

Bisoldierguy
Nov 16, 2005, 8:29 PM
Hi, toys are nice but a real man sliding his hard cock up my ass feels oh so good. I used to think I was a top until the first time I let a man fuck me and then I realized how much I love the feeling of a man inside me...love when a man cums while fucking my tight ass. :bigrin: :bibounce:

windsor_couple
Nov 17, 2005, 6:59 AM
also looking very forward to experiencing it someday

Cinticursub
Nov 17, 2005, 8:10 AM
Hopefully someday with someone special