PDA

View Full Version : STRANGE

sexybicplinwv
Mar 15, 2007, 8:46 AM
I'am just wondering if this has happen to other couples. A couple will private message you. And than they act like they didnt talk to you. Or they act like you did something to them. ((((SHAME ON YOU))). I thought we were are for friendship and maybe more. I guest not :( (((Always be true to yourself))) :female: :flag3:

arana
Mar 15, 2007, 10:20 AM
Yes Sexy, that is very strange. I'm sorry that happened to you but I guess it could have been worse and the set up to meet you and then acted like they didn't know you. You got off lucky not getting too involved with them from the start.

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 15, 2007, 1:24 PM
i've never had any problems with people who e-mail me privately.. although i am not always interested in their proposals, i do my best to treate everyone with dignity and respect..

SLIMES
Mar 15, 2007, 6:37 PM
I must say that I have had an experience with this kind of thing. I did meet a guy online who I arranged to meet but who then texted em at the last minute saying that he wasn't gay and that he couldn't meet me.

flexuality
Mar 15, 2007, 7:03 PM
hmmm...I'm not quite sure what you mean by private message and who's pm'ing who or where......?

Are you referring to people who might send you a pm through the profiles and then kinda drop the whole thing? Or do you mean in chat?

And if in chat, do you mean that if you pm someone, they ignore you? Or that you have been pm'ed, then ignored?

bi-robin-calif
Mar 16, 2007, 1:46 PM
People have diffrent motivations for doing what they do, particularly in sex chat rooms. Some people just want to act out a fantasy that they would never dream of doing in real life. Others want to try, but get cold feet at the last minute. And sadly, thre are those who just want to play head games.

My own motivation is to meet like-minded people and to have fun. Sometimes I enjoy conversation about raunchy sex, and sometimes I'm romantic. It's like the different between wanting to f*ck and wanting to make love.

But as far as actually meeting people in real life? I've done that. I've also chickened out a couple of times--but never without letting the other person know that I wasn't going to show up. It's the lest you can do for a fellow human. If you care enough to want sex with them, then you should care enough fo their feelings if you change your mind.

But that's just me. YMMV.

tommyswing
Mar 16, 2007, 3:42 PM
I don't use this site to meet people because a lot of them are just coming to terms with their sexuality. Reading some of the posts and profiles you can see how ambivalent there are. At one time I would have great sex with a guy and afterward convince myself I didn't like it. I didn't realize denial isn't a river in Egypt; it took me a long time to be able to have sex with a guy and be ok with it afterward. I don’t think lot of them are trying to be dishonest their just not ready for the real thing

sexybicplinwv
Mar 17, 2007, 10:38 AM
I would like to thank everyone that posted something about this thread. And this will be put to bed.(((Always be true to yourself))) :flag3: :female:

loveitall06790
Mar 17, 2007, 9:28 PM
I have had a few women act that way, I would be having a conversation with them and all of a sudden they would go strange on me! Hostile and abusive.

Resurrection
Mar 17, 2007, 9:55 PM
we have tried to get together with people and they make up excuses at the last second or dont' even show up. :(