PDA

View Full Version : swinging is lame

Daisy999
Mar 15, 2007, 4:25 AM
Swinging is perhaps the lamest thing ever when it comes to a fake scene based on sex and it shouldn't be associated with bisexuality at all, this isn't the 1970s.

It's like the public sex that gay men have in adult bookstores, campgrounds, and public bathrooms but it's more heterosexual, cliched, and closeted.

I get annoyed when I hear people who are swingers and who'd be considered bisexual say stuff like "oh we're not bi we just like sex with others and we like the swinging lifestyle". Or when people say "swinging got us into the bisexual lifestyle!". Yeah whatever, like being bisexual is a "lifestyle" like driving an expensive car or going on vacations and it can be stopped whenever.

My boyfriend noticed that there were lots of men in the swinging scene who thought and swore they were "straight" but would have sex with men by letting a guy blow them, jerk off with a guy but they still claimed to be heterosexual. We're not into men or women who are closeted like this and who are confused about who they are and don't know that they're bi.

I've been to swinger clubs and sex parties with my boyfriend and most of the people there aren't sexy at all and they need some sunshine and vitamins and to not be so fat or old either.

Everyone seemed so middle class, suburbanite, and it seemed to them swinging was a way to "rebel" when it's not that shocking at all or rebelious and having group sex with multiple partners isn't new or shocking at all.

Lots of people there engage in stupid and dangerous as hell things like not using condoms for fucking men or women. I didn't see any women using latex dams or gloves and guys would just swallow whoever. Also, lots of people were drunk or on cocaine/meth which all 3 drugs were offered to me and my boyfriend. We don't use drugs and we don't like sex with people on them either doing dangerous things.

Also people just come up to you if you're hot and automatically want sex or think they can get it from you because you're hot or just in that type of environment, and that you want it with them. People wanted to split me and my BF up and when we have sex with others we're both there and people didn't seem to get that.

My boyfriend's friend went to a swinger party and said it was stupid since it was focused ALL on the women and they wouldn't have sex with him which is why he went there since he can get dick anytime he wants it.

My boyfriend and I have had hot group sex but not at sex parties/swinger clubs but with people we either meet online or in bars who we get to know and stay friends with.

Solomon
Mar 15, 2007, 4:47 AM
so you're just basically pissed off with actual people. did you have anything else to bitch about?

and for your info, I was born in Vincennes, Indiana. Grew up in Pennsylvania. and am a Resident (NOT citizen) of Canada.

I AM however, a bona fide U.S. Citizen and served in the USMC so stuff that in ya pipe an smoke it!

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Mar 15, 2007, 7:06 AM
I have a feeling that you are not anything that you claim to be. Granted I could be wrong, but something tells me that your just another insecure person with nothing better to do with her time then to bitch because your life actually sucks ass. Got anything positive to say ? If your such a looker and your boyfriend is such a looker and you can get all this hot sex, and evidently live more of a higher class life than the most of us because were lame , fat , old ,ect why you do bother coming back to complain ? Its obvious your an attention seeker/ hog , unless you truly are as shallow as you seem. In fact , you scream SHALLOW. I almost think you should change your name to the shallow daisey. The only thing the people of this site are guilty of being , myself included, are suckers for even looking at this thread or replying. Which I wont be wasting my time on after this. Your threads are absurd. The is the most diverse and enlightening group ive ever belonged to. Maybe if you werent so caught up in superficail qualities you could have had a chance to actually meet some really fine people, outstanding people, and made some friends. Everyone is worthy of that. Ya need to change your ways girlfriend. Life is to short.

Tommy2020
Mar 15, 2007, 9:56 AM
TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT

cchalmer
Mar 15, 2007, 10:10 AM
Swinging has been around a lot longer than you have (I don't care if you're 100 years old!!) and will be around long after any of us here are gone so there must be something to it. I went to a swing party years ago out in the LA area and had a blast. Is it centered on the women????? Maybe it is but that goes back to a very simple philosophy.....if momma ain't happy then ain't nobody happy!!!!!! It is common knowledge that men are much easier to turn on than women. I know that with my lady she has to have some kind of "attraction" whether it be physical or mental to enjoy herself.

As for the people on this site.........I agree whole heartedly with GEL. They are some of the kindest warmest people that I have met. There is a group on here that have been very supportive and have been there for Curious Lady and myself and always will be. You guys know who you are and we love you all!!!!!!

If you have such wonderful (snicker snicker) group sex picking people up at bars then go there. This site is a place of acceptance and support. The people on here are not always bi or even curious but they come here to learn and grow not to listen to you run down something your don't understand. Yes so me of us are older....maybe we aren't the best physical specimens out there but we are something even more important.....comfortable and happy with who and what we are!!!!! The impression I got from your post is that you think you and your boyfriend are god's gift to "hotness"........well let me tell you something.........hot is a lot more than physical.......it is a lot more attitude than anything else. You might have the body but you sure as hell don't have the attitude (at least not the right one!!!!)

Maybe if you climbed down out of your ivory tower and joined the real world you would be able to see the "beauty" of everybody around you instead of just the physical!!!!!!!!!!

Cerealk
Mar 15, 2007, 10:15 AM
Just to add something... I dont really care about what any of you think on this, Im not on any side.

But, please guys and girls, stop with this...

I dont think this forum was created for people to throw rocks at each others but to be able to talk with people sharing similar sexual flexibilties. Keep it to that please. If you feel like stating your opinion, do it in a way that it is your opinion, not as stating facts, and that respects other people here.

If we cant respect ourselves, I wonder who will.

purplespider
Mar 15, 2007, 11:07 AM
Ya know, in my humble opinion..the swingers events i have attented hadnt been much different than described..a room full of very uptight non bisexual couples with self confidence issues.

And why is it..several of them must get fall down drunk to have sex with anyone? and you can always say no..so i didnt see the anger..or the not understanding..if your clear people dont get confused

perhaps its an age thing? i didnt see any younger people when i went..i think its a different lifestyle for people who enjoy secret naughty sex...secret meaning...these are not people you would find at PRIDE.

Are they gay..i dont think so..are they disturbed..some of them are..save my marriage go have random drunk sex with strangers my husband is soo excited...im not sexy anymore..but these people will sleep with me and make me feel sexy..

i equate this lifestyle to skydivers and thrill seekers...live life to the extreme before i die! thats a lifestyle, just not for everyone.

12voltman59
Mar 15, 2007, 11:56 AM
My experience with swinging is rather limited since I am not married--when I lived in Miami some years back--I lived right down the road from a place that was a swingers club.

As a horny single guy---I went there one time and did not get past the door, being told that single males are not welcome unless one of two things is present---you are part of a male-female couple or you are invited to join in the festivites by a married couple who were members.

But, if I did know of any single ladies--they were more than welcome.

Now--to a different point--and this is not to be harsh--but Daisy---you keep going on about people being fat, older, or whatever.

I do not know your age or what you look like since you have not posted nary a thing about yourself on here---

You have raised the hackles of many of the membership for good reason---you do seem to summarily sweep away the vast majority of your fellow human beings by your sweeping dislike of so many things that most folks are--

As I said in the thread that got closed---you may be young and slim and beautiful and have plenty of money--but each and everyone of those things can be gone in an instant---people who have lived in mansions filled with every toy imaginable and a big fat bank account, tanned and gorgeous have had one or a few things happen to them and boom----they are out on the street pushing a junk filled shopping cart and they look like they crawled out from under a rock someplace.

As I said previously my dear--a bit of humility, empathy and compassion for your fellow human beings are in order---I don't quote much from the Bible but there are a few things I like from it like "Pride goeth before a fall" and also the admonition I ended my lost post to you---"there but for the Grace of God, Go I."

This is not meant as a personal attack, but instead as an appeal to you to consider your world view and such----to not be so judgemental and not to, with a swipe of your hand, dismiss so many of your fellow human beings---you may find that you need them--fat ones, poor ones, ugly ones, etc.--and they won't be there for you because you discounted their humanity--but then again--maybe they would because they don't judge others on superficial, fleeting and ultimately unimportant distinctions you seem so keen to make and hold to---life will be so much sweeter if you are more like them.

I think I just pissed into the wind though---got to go change my clothes now.....

Had to come back and add one more thought--Daisy----you do know that at least for now---we do get older and our bodies wear out --things sag and get wrinkly and kind of decrepit??? You do realize that I hope?? Of course there is an alternative---you can die when you are young and hot--like say Marilyn Monroe or James Dean and always be young and sexy in the hearts and minds of your admirerers, but ---you are worm food then----being beautiful, young rich and famous don't mean spittle then!!!!

12voltman59
Mar 15, 2007, 12:18 PM
Folks--I had to put this as a new post---I know that many of you are pissed at Daisy---but she did not single any particular person out----I don't agree with her and don't like the fact she does seem--for whatever reason--to make the kinds of statements she does----

I ask you to not make personal attacks on her---this gets no one anywhere but a bad place----I don't like the personal attacks--

Being critical is fine but not personal atttacks--NO---I hope that I avoided doing so--I tried to add some humor to my ramble and not be nasty in my critique of her statements and the tone of her posting, but I do defend her right to make her statements and have her opinions about things---

She does make some good points about people engaging in unsafe sex and people treating their "bisexuality" as a lark--something to do just to be doing it--to add some spice back to their lives and such---I agree with her 100 percent on all of that--I just get TO'ed at her summary dismissal of "fat, ugly" people----she would probably dismiss me as not worth her time I suppose since I am heavy......and I am probably too damn old since this pirate is seeing the big "50" starting to rise up over the horizon.

Let's have some civility folks!!!!!!!!

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 15, 2007, 12:31 PM
not sure i am understanding your post here. at first, you are cutting up swingers and swingers lifestyle, yet at the same time you admit that you and your bf enjoy and crave sex with additional people and do so.

as far as bisexual swingers who claim to be straight, well you certainly do have a point. if people enjoy sex with males and females, then they are bisexual, no matter how much they may want to claim to be straight. it's a shame when people can't even admit who they really are.

bottom line, swinging is not for me, but for those who do enjoy it, i wish them all the best.

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 15, 2007, 12:37 PM
hi voltman

although i don't agree with daisy's rude and personall comments about um "Fat" people, this swinging thread at least opens up some interesting topics to debate. we're all entitled to opinions here and i agree that personal attacks aren't going to resolve anything..

matterinhand
Mar 15, 2007, 12:46 PM
Leaving Daisy aside...

There's a world of difference between a swinging club and swinging.

Me and my other half would class ourselves as swingers, we meet people online, get to know them, meet for an initial drink, and if it goes further thats a mutual decision.

But we wouldn't go to a club and take part in a 'no holds (holes?) barred" orgy. It wouldn't be safe or sensible FOR US. Others would enjoy it, we know a couple who go to one most weekends, but its OUR choice not to. (And because of the risks they take we aren't sexually involved with them.)

Going back to Daisy...

I'm fat. My other half is fat. We're as prejudiced as anyone else when we say we don't want sex with people who look like they'd snap if we hugged them. But that doesn't mean that I would criticise them, or someone who was sexually interested in them, or the practices they indulge in.

My gran used to say "If you can't say something good, don't say anything.!"

Keep on creating interesting posts, but try it from a non-critical viewpoint.

Fire Lotus
Mar 15, 2007, 2:14 PM
People, haven't we learned from this? Just stop responding to troll threads.

Avocado
Mar 15, 2007, 3:17 PM
Agree about the part about people who say "I'm not gay or bi, I just shag members of the same sex". Strikes of free loading to me, and if they have their reasons why admit to it in the 1st place...

bi-robin-calif
Mar 15, 2007, 3:48 PM
My gran used to say "If you can't say something good, don't say anything.!"
Alice Roosevelt Longworth said it even better: "If you can't say something nice about someone, come sit next to me!"

Spicy
Mar 15, 2007, 5:26 PM
Friends, i say there is no such thing as an ugly person (thin, tall, short, fat, ect.) each person is beautiful, pretty and handsome in his or her own way! this is always what i have believed and and will believe.

Spicy

Diana_TS
Mar 15, 2007, 6:02 PM
Hey from an old guy, words are just that words. So Daisy feels the way she does, sounds like she had a bad experience at one of thousands of swinging parties that exist in the world. I don't agree with her, but at the same time don't feel it's right to put her down for her feelings. That's what a forum is for isn't it, getting something off your chest once in awhile. The wife and I use to do what I call swinging, but not really. It was just me, the wife and other men for about 15 years. Then family and settling down made the wife decide that that way of life was not compatable with raising a family, and being in very pubic jobs (both of us). I miss that lifestyle but that's life. Other couples were never our preference, as I am Bi and she is straight, but let other couples have their fun, don't complain about them, just associate with groups and people you want to associate with, don't knock the ones who have a different perspective on life and sex. So Daisy, have fun with your bf and the rest of us need to continue enjoying our way of life. I hope I haven't upset anyone but thats my----- :2cents:

biwords
Mar 15, 2007, 6:28 PM
Not sure I'd go as far as Spicy -- or at least, if all people are beautiful, they're not equally so, or I'd be George Clooney.

Still, I've increasingly come to believe that the range of physically attractive people is much broader than many of us realize much of the time. Fact is, we're all biologically engineered to attract others. Developing the habit of focusing on someone's best features instead of their worst has been an eye-opener for me -- it's amazing how many people come to look interesting!

The comic-strip artist and writer Daniel Clowes (Ghost World, etc.) showed this very well in a story called 'Ugly Girls'. The title's ironic -- the point of the story is that Clowes is always seeing beauty in the women other guys find homely or don't notice. Since it's a comic strip, he's able to draw examples of the women he's talking about, and he pretty much proves his point. They're plain, and plainly irresistible.

Herbwoman39
Mar 15, 2007, 6:49 PM
While I agree that Daisy practices the art of Train Wreck Subtlety, she *does* make quite a few valid point about swinging, which I have heard repeatedly made by other members of this forum.

It is my understanding that most of the time men are not permitted to approach other men for play. The focus is on the women and mostly men watch the female/female action that their partners are engaging in. On top of that, the couples bill themselves as straight people who just like to have sex with other couples.

From what I've read in other posts about the topic, I've gotten the impression that, for the most part, swinging sucks.

If someone could enlighten me as to how I might be disillusioned, please, feel free to do so.

bigirl_inwv
Mar 15, 2007, 9:31 PM
I must disagree...swinging, for me, does not suck. AT ALL. I love it. I think that each persons experience determines how they feel about it. I have had all good experiences. Met amazing people, had amazing times, been to amazing places with some of these amazing people. Some, however, are not so lucky. Maybe it's because you hear more about the bad experiences than the good ones that swinging has such a bad reputation. I know that I write more when I am upset then when I am happy...so...is there really a full representation of swinging experiences here? I don't know. I can only say that I've never had a bad experience.
As far as all swingers being old....not true. Im 19...my fiance is 26...and the couple that we play with the most often are 21 and 22.

spoiledangel860505
Mar 15, 2007, 9:33 PM
Swinging is perhaps the lamest thing ever when it comes to a fake scene based on sex and it shouldn't be associated with bisexuality at all, this isn't the 1970s.

It's like the public sex that gay men have in adult bookstores, campgrounds, and public bathrooms but it's more heterosexual, cliched, and closeted.

I get annoyed when I hear people who are swingers and who'd be considered bisexual say stuff like "oh we're not bi we just like sex with others and we like the swinging lifestyle". Or when people say "swinging got us into the bisexual lifestyle!". Yeah whatever, like being bisexual is a "lifestyle" like driving an expensive car or going on vacations and it can be stopped whenever.

My boyfriend noticed that there were lots of men in the swinging scene who thought and swore they were "straight" but would have sex with men by letting a guy blow them, jerk off with a guy but they still claimed to be heterosexual. We're not into men or women who are closeted like this and who are confused about who they are and don't know that they're bi.

I've been to swinger clubs and sex parties with my boyfriend and most of the people there aren't sexy at all and they need some sunshine and vitamins and to not be so fat or old either.

Everyone seemed so middle class, suburbanite, and it seemed to them swinging was a way to "rebel" when it's not that shocking at all or rebelious and having group sex with multiple partners isn't new or shocking at all.

Lots of people there engage in stupid and dangerous as hell things like not using condoms for fucking men or women. I didn't see any women using latex dams or gloves and guys would just swallow whoever. Also, lots of people were drunk or on cocaine/meth which all 3 drugs were offered to me and my boyfriend. We don't use drugs and we don't like sex with people on them either doing dangerous things.

Also people just come up to you if you're hot and automatically want sex or think they can get it from you because you're hot or just in that type of environment, and that you want it with them. People wanted to split me and my BF up and when we have sex with others we're both there and people didn't seem to get that.

My boyfriend's friend went to a swinger party and said it was stupid since it was focused ALL on the women and they wouldn't have sex with him which is why he went there since he can get dick anytime he wants it.

My boyfriend and I have had hot group sex but not at sex parties/swinger clubs but with people we either meet online or in bars who we get to know and stay friends with.

Not again! :rolleyes:

Do you know the meaning of the word lifestyle? Obviously, you do not, let me enlighten you ok.
Lifestyle: Noun, the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc., that together constitute the mode of living of an individual or group. source: www.dictionary.com

I think being bisexual IS a lifestyle, it IS a mode of living of an individual.
Being bisexual can be stopped whenever. Some people, consider themselves bisexual, but just don't feel it on some days, like there's an on and off switch. I know I feel that way sometimes, one day I may really really want to be with another girl and another I don't even want to think of such idea.

Anyone else agree? I know Daisy will disagree of course.

Daisy999
Mar 15, 2007, 11:44 PM
Not again! :rolleyes:

Do you know the meaning of the word lifestyle? Obviously, you do not, let me enlighten you ok.
Lifestyle: Noun, the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc., that together constitute the mode of living of an individual or group. source: www.dictionary.com

I think being bisexual IS a lifestyle, it IS a mode of living of an individual.
Being bisexual can be stopped whenever. Some people, consider themselves bisexual, but just don't feel it on some days, like there's an on and off switch. I know I feel that way sometimes, one day I may really really want to be with another girl and another I don't even want to think of such idea.

Anyone else agree? I know Daisy will disagree of course.

Um yeah so I guess since you equate bisexual with a "lifestyle" that you think that ALL sexuality is a choice.

It's the same arguments that homophobes use when they say that "you just choose to be gay it's a lifestyle".

So I guess you're against homosexual/bisexual people since you equate our sexuality with a lifestyle.:rolleyes:

purplespider
Mar 16, 2007, 12:32 AM
I don't think there is any issue with lifestyle...
safe sex and drugs and alcohol in excess dont equate to a pleasurable experience...if you cant recall what you did what is the point?

whether you are bisexual or swinging...i see everyone slinging arrows again..

daisy really got ya all fuming..sticks and stones..we all grow old..fat saggy and interesting..should you go there! and what goes around comes around?

the circle of life..let the dear have her own little circle of illusion..perhaps thats what gets her out of bed in the morning...(shrug)

so explain..is the swinging a secret bisexual desire or a sexual fantasy gone rampant?!

spoiledangel860505
Mar 16, 2007, 12:56 AM
Um yeah so I guess since you equate bisexual with a "lifestyle" that you think that ALL sexuality is a choice.

It's the same arguments that homophobes use when they say that "you just choose to be gay it's a lifestyle".

So I guess you're against homosexual/bisexual people since you equate our sexuality with a lifestyle.:rolleyes:

You sure are gussing alot in your reply. No, I am not against homesexuals or bisexual people and I don't care if you think that of me, you are wrong and everyone knows it. I am not that type of person to dislike a people just because of their sexuality, you mis-interpreted what I said, so go back and read it again, maybe you will get it.

Why would I be against them? I talk to people on here in chat that are bisexual, I have alot of gay friends, I am bisexual/bi curious since I have never done anything with a female, I want to, I am pretty sure I would like it. It wouldn't even matter if I wasn't bi/bi-curious.
I am sure alot of people will back me up and say that I am not against bisexuals or gays and that you sure do have a talent of twisting peoples words around and making them to fit your own opinion and also hurting peoples feelings including mine.

Not going to waste my time with you anymore, not worth it. I'm ignoring you and I suggest everyone else does to, please.

Spoiled angel
:bipride:

IanBorthwick
Mar 16, 2007, 12:56 AM
Wow...I mean...WOW. Can we please just ignore Daisy before our happy community turns into a bickering match?

I have to interject a bit of logic into this. She's doing her best to stir people up and see what simmers to the surface. If indeed she is bisexual, then I would assume she would approach things with less of an agenda or at teh very least with more manners and kindness behind her words. WHat she states and how she states it tells of two certain things: She assumes she's right and everyone should bow to her for it and she doesn't care if we differ with her for any reason, whether it be valid or no.

Time to ignore anything she prints folks unless you enjoy watching a growing argument under threads begun in her name.

Solomon
Mar 16, 2007, 3:34 AM
Wow...I mean...WOW. Can we please just ignore Daisy before our happy community turns into a bickering match?

I have to interject a bit of logic into this. She's doing her best to stir people up and see what simmers to the surface. If indeed she is bisexual, then I would assume she would approach things with less of an agenda or at teh very least with more manners and kindness behind her words. WHat she states and how she states it tells of two certain things: She assumes she's right and everyone should bow to her for it and she doesn't care if we differ with her for any reason, whether it be valid or no.

Time to ignore anything she prints folks unless you enjoy watching a growing argument under threads begun in her name.

Sorry Ian, she wants to start shit with me or the people i care about, and i'm not going to just sit back and say 'oh well'. i have a right and a responsibility to defend.

I have no issue if Drew intervenes, he has more authority than i do, but i don't feel as though anyone did anything to deserve the attacks that this person is dishing out.

Daisy999
Mar 16, 2007, 5:54 AM
You sure are gussing alot in your reply. No, I am not against homesexuals or bisexual people and I don't care if you think that of me, you are wrong and everyone knows it. I am not that type of person to dislike a people just because of their sexuality, you mis-interpreted what I said, so go back and read it again, maybe you will get it.

Why would I be against them? I talk to people on here in chat that are bisexual, I have alot of gay friends, I am bisexual/bi curious since I have never done anything with a female, I want to, I am pretty sure I would like it. It wouldn't even matter if I wasn't bi/bi-curious.
I am sure alot of people will back me up and say that I am not against bisexuals or gays and that you sure do have a talent of twisting peoples words around and making them to fit your own opinion and also hurting peoples feelings including mine.

Not going to waste my time with you anymore, not worth it. I'm ignoring you and I suggest everyone else does to, please.

Spoiled angel
:bipride:

Read what I wrote before you flip out at me.

Here, let me explain it for you again:

"Lifestyle" is the word used by heterosexuals to equate that being non-heterosexual is a choice and something that can be turned off at will, that "if a person REALLY wants to be heterosexual they can easily become that way", and it also equates GLBT sexuality with mental illness/a problem that has to be taken care of with religious counseling (Brainwashing).

It's also what the crazy fundementalist Christian types, the "ex" gay types call being non heterosexual.

If you tell GLBT people that they're just "living a lifestyle" with their sexuality they'll get pissed off at you like I did.

TorontoGuy-you can have an open relationship and not be into swinging at all.

My BF and I go to bars to MEET people, become friends with them, and then if we agree upon it we have sex together after we both get to know each other .

There's nothing revolutionary about polyamory it's just simply having an open relationship which people have been doing forever.

chook
Mar 16, 2007, 6:26 AM
hey Daisy the only thing thats lame is you I just wish that people like you and your perfect friends would crawl under a rock and die and leave all of us unperfect people alone cause you really dont mean shit to us.

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

The Cheshire Cat
Mar 16, 2007, 9:53 AM
Ha,ha,ha..methinks Miss Daisy likes to toss bombs into the forums and watch the chaos that ensues! I must say...after the last thread...this was the first topic I read today! I love the absurd-it tickles me-ha,ha,ha :rotate:

Solomon
Mar 16, 2007, 12:50 PM
Read what I wrote before you flip out at me.

Here, let me explain it for you again:

"Lifestyle" is the word used by heterosexuals to equate that being non-heterosexual is a choice and something that can be turned off at will, that "if a person REALLY wants to be heterosexual they can easily become that way", and it also equates GLBT sexuality with mental illness/a problem that has to be taken care of with religious counseling (Brainwashing).

It's also what the crazy fundementalist Christian types, the "ex" gay types call being non heterosexual.

If you tell GLBT people that they're just "living a lifestyle" with their sexuality they'll get pissed off at you like I did.

TorontoGuy-you can have an open relationship and not be into swinging at all.

My BF and I go to bars to MEET people, become friends with them, and then if we agree upon it we have sex together after we both get to know each other .

There's nothing revolutionary about polyamory it's just simply having an open relationship which people have been doing forever.

so you want your cake and to eat it too.

purplespider
Mar 16, 2007, 2:20 PM
apparantly, someone rules around here..its been stated that ya'll STONGLY dislike daisy..and i believe she IS entitled to her ideals...and there is nothing you can say to change that..nor would you want to?

not like shes telling you to change... expession is just that her own personal view

and yes, due to the hash sligging it does make for an angry thread.

if daisy was a real person standing before you right now..she would be what you call "mob justified". aka..beaten or stoned for voicing her own opinions.

is that what this community is about?

have a coffee people..

ambi53mm
Mar 16, 2007, 4:49 PM
apparantly, someone rules around here..its been stated that ya'll STONGLY dislike daisy..and i believe she IS entitled to her ideals...and there is nothing you can say to change that..nor would you want to?
not like shes telling you to change... expession is just that her own personal view
and yes, due to the hash sligging it does make for an angry thread.
if daisy was a real person standing before you right now..she would be what you call "mob justified". aka..beaten or stoned for voicing her own opinions.
is that what this community is about?
have a coffee people..

I would agree purplespider that everyone should be entitled to expressing their opinion or ideals within the stated guidelines of these forums.

Rule #2 Be polite-flame the idea if you feel you must, but not the person.

When you single out a group of people and make what some may consider offensive remarks about their weight, sexual orientation, race, religion, or ethicity this goes beyond merely expressing an opinion within the guidelines of this forum. This is bigotry plain and simple and is not what this community is about, nor should it be tolerated.
To those who have an issue with people who choose to express themselves in this manor there is a simple solution provided by this site. Click on the persons profile and add them to your ignore list. This will not prevent them from posting a thread but it will edit out anything else they post in response.

Ambi :)

spoiledangel860505
Mar 16, 2007, 8:15 PM
To those who have an issue with people who choose to express themselves in this manor there is a simple solution provided by this site. Click on the persons profile and add them to your ignore list. This will not prevent them from posting a thread but it will edit out anything else they post in response.

Ambi :)

Yup, I have come to find that the ignore link on their profile is one of my favorite links. :) I don't like to use it but when you have someone that is being rude to other people about their weight, sexual orientation, what they look like, basically just being biased, than I have to use it. It sure is nice not to read what she says and just respond to others. :cool:

Daisy999
Mar 16, 2007, 8:19 PM
Yup, I have come to find that the ignore link on their profile is one of my favorite links. :) I don't like to use it but when you have someone that is being rude to other people about their weight, sexual orientation, what they look like, basically being racist, than I have to use it. It sure is nice not to read what she says and just respond to others. :cool:

Racism has nothing to do with a person's weight, sexual orientation, or if they're hot or not based on your own personal standards. :rolleyes:

flexuality
Mar 16, 2007, 10:25 PM
Racism has nothing to do with a person's weight, sexual orientation, or if they're hot or not based on your own personal standards. :rolleyes:

Spoiledangel said "basically just being biased", but a funny thing happened....you CHANGED IT to ""basically being racist".

You even stoop to changing someone's original post to suit your own agenda?? You DO have issues.

Yup, I have come to find that the ignore link on their profile is one of my favorite links. I don't like to use it but when you have someone that is being rude to other people about their weight, sexual orientation, what they look like, basically just being biased, than I have to use it. It sure is nice not to read what she says and just respond to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiledangel860505
Yup, I have come to find that the ignore link on their profile is one of my favorite links. I don't like to use it but when you have someone that is being rude to other people about their weight, sexual orientation, what they look like, basically being racist, than I have to use it. It sure is nice not to read what she says and just respond to others.

cchalmer
Mar 16, 2007, 10:41 PM
Spoiledangel said "basically just being biased", but a funny thing happened....you CHANGED IT to ""basically being racist".

You even stoop to changing someone's original post to suit your own agenda?? You DO have issues.

I was willing to let things slide about her and her "opinions" until this was pointed out......and I confess I did have to go back a couple of times to double check this.

I think now is the time for Drew to get involved on this. This is not the kind of person that we want on here.

csrakate
Mar 16, 2007, 10:57 PM

I didn't want to get involved...and by no means do I support any of the horrible comments made by Daisy...but I do have to point out one very important thing...If you notice, spoiledangel posted at 8:15...daisy responded four minutes later by using the quote option. If you notice, spoiled angel edited her response at 8:40. Could it just be possible that spoiled angel did in fact type racist at first and once seeing her error...went back and edited it? I am not trying to defend or make excuses for anyone, least of all someone who so obviously has so little regard for the feelings of others...but before we take this to yet another level...before we start leveling accusations of quote tampering...let's look at the facts first and foremost. Since we say we are fair and honest, it is only right that we allow that possibility.
Hugs,
Kate

Cerealk
Mar 16, 2007, 11:13 PM
I dont like where all this is heading, but I must admit its kinda fun to see some "action". But I think its time to stop this. I dont have any type of power here nor do I want any. But I can still ask you to stop it. its not going anywhere, out of subject and has no place in this community imo. If you feel like saying something, keep to the subject discuted and base your replies on that instead of personal attacks.

flexuality
Mar 16, 2007, 11:43 PM
Apparently spoiledangels' reply never contained the word "racist".....

spoiledangel860505
Mar 16, 2007, 11:45 PM
I just want to make it clear that No, I didn't put the word racist, what happened was, I went back to post something else and I decided not to...

I didn't honestly know that it updates even if you don't change anything, since I post on forums for my online classes all the time and it doesn't and my classes use the same format as this website so I just thought it was like my class. I'm sure everyone has gone back and edited their post at one point while using this site. I'm just not familiar with the features of this site, as most of you know, I joined in September but I just recently started to be an active part in this forum because before I was so busy and I just didn't feel welcomed. Anyways, :offtopic: (I guess that's ok because alot of these posts are off topic and I just found the extra smileys lol) Let me get back to my point.

You may ask what else was I going to post well, what I was going to say was that I had her on ignore but it was showing her posts. I changed my mind because I opened a new window and went to go check to see why it was showing her posts and somehow it took her and everyone else off my ignore list, computer glitch maybe? I am not sure.

I'm sure that Daisy999 will have something to say about all of this :rolleyes: , I don't think its fair that she changed it.

****I just did it again, I made a change (maybe I should start stating what changes I make to the post when I edit, or is there a preview post button, never paid attention) I put No, I didn't put racist (taken from an PM that I wrote flex earlier) and I changed it to No I didn't put the word racist.****

Daisy999
Mar 17, 2007, 12:11 AM
I just want to make it clear that No, I didn't put the word racist, what happened was, I went back to post something else and I decided not to...

I didn't honestly know that it updates even if you don't change anything, since I post on forums for my online classes all the time and it doesn't and my classes use the same format as this website so I just thought it was like my class. I'm sure everyone has gone back and edited their post at one point while using this site. I'm just not familiar with the features of this site, as most of you know, I joined in September but I just recently started to be an active part in this forum because before I was so busy and I just didn't feel welcomed. Anyways, :offtopic: (I guess that's ok because alot of these posts are off topic and I just found the extra smileys lol) Let me get back to my point.

You may ask what else was I going to post well, what I was going to say was that I had her on ignore but it was showing her posts. I changed my mind because I opened a new window and went to go check to see why it was showing her posts and somehow it took her and everyone else off my ignore list, computer glitch maybe? I am not sure.

I'm sure that Daisy999 will have something to say about all of this :rolleyes: , I don't think its fair that she changed it.

****I just did it again, I made a change (maybe I should start stating what changes I make to the post when I edit, or is there a preview post button, never paid attention) I put No, I didn't put racist (taken from an PM that I wrote flex earlier) and I changed it to No I didn't put the word racist.****

Last edited by spoiledangel860505 : Today at 8:40 PM.

You edited out the word racist for biased and added smiles to your post.

Who's the liar now?

Tommy2020
Mar 17, 2007, 12:14 AM
i agree totally.... this thread is not going anywhere and has lost it's mpetus. Daisy needs to go somewhere else and I'll bet she is laughing her ass off right now about how she stirrred all this shit up in the first place. I tried to warn everyone / anyone way back when this thread started.
Drew, it's time to put a stop to this and is there any way to censure a constant troll?

flexuality
Mar 17, 2007, 12:15 AM

Who's the liar now?

If she added smiles to her post, then why do they appear in your quote of her post?

If she added them later, then they would not be in your reply that quotes her now would they?

spoiledangel860505
Mar 17, 2007, 12:44 AM

Who's the liar now?

You are the liar, If I posted at 5:15 and you posted at 5:19 and you quoted me with the smiles, then if I went back and added smiles at 5:40 then they wouldn't be in your quote at 5:19 now would they?

Who is the liar NOW!?

I am not going to repeat myself, it says it all in my response above.

Daisy999
Mar 17, 2007, 12:47 AM
Originally Posted by spoiledangel860505
Yup, I have come to find that the ignore link on their profile is one of my favorite links. I don't like to use it but when you have someone that is being rude to other people about their weight, sexual orientation, what they look like, basically being racist, than I have to use it. It sure is nice not to read what she says and just respond to others.

I just put in your ORIGINAL and UN EDITED post in.

Why would I have edited it to make it say "racist"?

I thought it was hilarious how you put "racist" with weight, sexual orientation, and what they look like since those things have absolutely nothing to do with race.

purplespider
Mar 17, 2007, 1:25 AM
this really did digress...where is the discussion again?

lost in a sea of changing posts and misrepresentations..

and i was really interested in the actual topic which we seems to have lost site of..

sigh

entropy
Mar 17, 2007, 1:27 AM
This is atleast the second topic Daisy999 has started that's just given people lots of reasons to flame her. I'm not sure wether or not it's intentional, but it certainly seems as if it might be.

Do the moderators ban people like this?

flexuality
Mar 17, 2007, 1:29 AM

I thought it was hilarious how you put "racist" with weight, sexual orientation, and what they look like since those things have absolutely nothing to do with race.

Daisy...give it up.

That so called "quote" you "just put in" is simply a copy and paste of my post. You remember...the quote you altered to suit your needs.

The only reason the smiley's are not in that so called "quote" is that I manually added the tags because I couldn't directly quote 3 different posts and when one does that, it leaves out the smileys.

The problem with lying, is that it's so hard to remember what you told who and it just gets so complex after a while, that eventually it catches up with you.

You're doing a bang up job with that rope....need any more?

spoiledangel860505
Mar 17, 2007, 1:36 AM

You quoted in my originial post and then you EDITED it. To make me look like a liar that is why.

Where is drew? Drew please close this thread because once again she has started a thread where she has insulted people.

You changed it, you know you did it. You thought it was hilarious to make me look like a liar. I didn't put that word because you are right it doesn't have anything to do with weight, sexual orientation, and what they look like.

I put the word "biased" because that's what you are, it's discrimination, being biased, prejudiced.

spoiledangel860505
Mar 17, 2007, 1:42 AM
Yup, I have come to find that the ignore link on their profile is one of my favorite links. :) I don't like to use it but when you have someone that is being rude to other people about their weight, sexual orientation, what they look like, basically just being biased, than I have to use it. It sure is nice not to read what she says and just respond to others. :cool:

Isn't that what everyone else sees? Daisy supposedly in her response above quoted my ORIGINAL post. well that's what I see. Look in her quote the smiles are not there and she changed racist to biased.

Daisy you are a LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR!

Drew, close this thread please!

izzfan
Mar 17, 2007, 1:46 AM
Just want to have my point before this post gets [quite rightfully] frozen. I have to agree with Entropy and Tommy2020, I mean it looks like the notorious Daisy has been adjusting posts from all the evidence I've seen. If that's not deliberate trolling, then I don't know what is?

Drew, please freeze this thread - like that other infamous thread of Daisy's it seems to have gone totally off topic and degenrated into nothing more than a huge flame war. Its shocking to see such conflict and personal arguments in a site that I always have [and still do] regard as one of the most friendly and inclusive sites on the web. I;d hate to see this whole place ruined just because of ONE troll. People! We are stronger than that! I dont know about kicking Daisy off the site but I mean let's remeber not to take her seriously [although she seems to be doing a pretty good job of discrediting/making a joke out of herself as it is].

Izzfan :flag2: :soapbox:

Diana_TS
Mar 17, 2007, 1:47 AM
Wow is this still going on? Come on Daisy you started this mess, how about kindly quite posting on this thread, and it may die out. I do have one question though. You sound very full of yourself, and apparently like to put people and groups down. But I noticed you have not even filled out a profile, so for all we know you may be a green alien from space putting angel and other people and groups down, due to envy. Hey-------please don't attack, just kidding. Disregard all this angel, most of us know where you are coming from, and yes we all make typos, and edit our posts. :2cents:

Daisy999
Mar 17, 2007, 1:50 AM
Isn't that what everyone else sees? Daisy supposedly in her response above quoted my ORIGINAL post. well that's what I see. Look in her quote the smiles are not there and she changed racist to biased.

Daisy you are a LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR!

Drew, close this thread please!

Ya know, it would be a lot easier just to say "yeah I put racist first but then I went back and changed it", instead of calling me a liar.

But back to the original topic.

Swinging is seriously so suburbanite and middle class and you can say the same thing about polyamory which is argued by many to be a type of swinging, and judging from the experiences that myself and many other people have had in both "communities" they are practically one in the same.

spoiledangel860505
Mar 17, 2007, 1:57 AM
Ya know, it would be a lot easier just to say "yeah I put racist first but then I went back and changed it", instead of calling me a liar.

Nope, because then I would be saying I did something that I DIDN'T do.

I don't take credit for others mistakes, that's your responsiblity to own up to the fact that you changed my quote and you are just trying to make me the liar.

Daisy999
Mar 17, 2007, 2:08 AM
Nope, because then I would be saying I did something that I DIDN'T do.

I don't take credit for others mistakes, that's your responsiblity to own up to the fact that you changed my quote and you are just trying to make me the liar.

Oh please miss thing, they invented the rape kit for men AND duct tape and ball gags because of women like you.

spoiledangel860505
Mar 17, 2007, 2:47 AM
Oh please miss thing, they invented the rape kit for men AND duct tape and ball gags because of women like you.

If that's not breaking rule #2 I don't know what is.

I think you are intentionally being a troll.

Stop, just stop....I'm sick of you flaming me and other people in this thread.

Anyone else agree with me?

onewhocares
Mar 17, 2007, 2:53 AM
Daisy,

I wish I were a more eloquent women....yes, I am .... a tall, fat, confident, straight, caring, understanding, non-judgemental, very women open ...for if I were more adept at the word of words,,,,,,I would have one thing to say.

In all honesty, over the past few days or so, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for I think you are immature, insecure and well down right ignorant. Igonorant of the standard rules of tollerance and ettiquite.
Are you happy or tolerant of anything in this world.....or well at least on this site.

Daisy when you grow up you will find that the world is full of amazing places and equally amazing people. Perhaps instead of being judgemental, you may wish to learn from those around you. Life passes to quickly to waste time on negative thoughts or feelings. Live life to the fullest...

Belle

Solomon
Mar 17, 2007, 3:27 AM
Daisy,

just wanted to say that i'm glad to hear that you're getting over your herpes infection, and that the acne scars can be surgically altered as well.

Daisy999
Mar 17, 2007, 3:48 AM
Daisy,

just wanted to say that i'm glad to hear that you're getting over your herpes infection, and that the acne scars can be surgically altered as well.

Oh "Daddy" Solomon. You gave me herpes with that big cock of yours and you got it from kissing your wife's cunt.

Solomon
Mar 17, 2007, 3:59 AM
Oh "Daddy" Solomon. You gave me herpes with that big cock of yours and you got it from kissing your wife's cunt.

sorry, you're mistaken. that was your dad's cock, and your mom's pussy at the family reunion you had.

Daisy999
Mar 17, 2007, 4:05 AM
sorry, you're mistaken. that was your dad's cock, and your mom's pussy at the family reunion you had.

Ha! You just wish that it was so you could think about it and jack off about it. Incest boy.

Solomon
Mar 17, 2007, 4:07 AM
wwoooww... you really have a problem with incest, how many family hedges do you have?

Daisy999
Mar 17, 2007, 4:10 AM
wwoooww... you really have a problem with incest, how many family hedges do you have?

um yeah ok...whatever. :rolleyes:

Why shouldn't I have a problem with incest? It's abuse, an abuse of power, and as far as I'm concerned you support it.

Originally Posted by Solomon
I am a step father to five kids... three of them are girls, women now. two are guys. Frankly, for me I have had fantasies, that's where it ends. They are all very attractive, but me having sex with them... I don't know i'm actually just glad it never became more than a discussion between me and my wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomon
btw, i'm not only a step-father, but i've also enjoyed incest, in fact it was with my cousin that became my first gay act as well as my first sexual experience at all.

in short, i believe i was a bit more screwed up when i was told about how wrong that was. so i'm NOT convinced that incest is wrong in principle.

Solomon
Mar 17, 2007, 4:22 AM
um yeah ok...whatever. :rolleyes:

Why shouldn't I have a problem with incest? It's abuse, an abuse of power, and as far as I'm concerned you support it.

holy shit, something almost close to talking.... wasn't quite sure you're capable, 'course what can be expected from somebody that clings to a bisexual site and just makes it your business to offend everyone you can.

arana
Mar 17, 2007, 4:26 AM
Sol is this some kind of kinky foreplay for you???? lol :tong: sorry.... Flex will kill me now....

Daisy999
Mar 17, 2007, 4:29 AM
holy shit, something almost close to talking.... wasn't quite sure you're capable, 'course what can be expected from somebody that clings to a bisexual site and just makes it your business to offend everyone you can.
:rolleyes: Take some Immodium AD since you've got diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain.

SweetBlackAngel
Mar 17, 2007, 3:01 PM
Wow. :eek: This is like watching children squabble in the schoolyard. Where's that "nyah nyah" smiley when you really need it?

I hope there are some therapists reading this thread for they would surely be having field day.

Egad. :rolleyes:

Solomon
Mar 17, 2007, 4:01 PM
Sol is this some kind of kinky foreplay for you???? lol :tong: sorry.... Flex will kill me now....

hardly, just waving a flag in front of bull, hoping it'll distract lol.

snl4play
Mar 17, 2007, 6:07 PM
Here is the thing gang. My wife have experienced this mentality so much in our life. We go to these clubs or try to meet up with others that supposedly have like minded interests and tastes and only to get shot down cuz we aint Ken and Barbie. It is sad that we have to be all judged by what the media claims as acceptable sizes. Yea we all have our particular likes and dislikes but how about showing a little class when someone doesnt meet your criteria. Instead of saying damn your a fat cow. How about hey thanks your nice too but right now Im not really interested maybe somewhere down the road.
No feelings hurt no abussive bullcrap. Just my thoughts for what theyre worth.

purplespider
Mar 17, 2007, 6:29 PM
i went to bed at 2am came back and daisy is banned and all heck broke loose!..

gosh..

who pee'd in whose cornflakes already....never mind..i know..i know..