PDA

View Full Version : Found someone-Taking a break

Bi-ten
Mar 15, 2007, 12:01 AM
Hi all,

I just wanted to say I will be taking a little break from this site. I have been searching for some time for a missing element in my life, and I think I have found it.

You see, I have come a long way since joining here in 2005. I have come out to my wife and some members of my family, I have lived through a hurtful separation, and I have come out of it all stronger and wiser (I hope).

Lately I have found that inside I may actually be a girl. I know for many people this is a curious and unimaginable thing...but to me it is starting to make a lot of sense. I told my beloved x-girlfriend that I was not interested in meeting anyone else, that I had to explore this side of me more. She said to me 'hon, I think you have already found someone else, her name is Sally (my femme name)'...smart lady.

So this is what I will be doing for a while, I will come here from time to time to say hi, but I really need to focus on my spiritual and emotional being. Who knows, I might even start my own site in support of other trapped souls.

Until such time as we meet again, I want to wish you all the love and happiness that I am finding now. Remember that the pleasure of sex is a fleeting experience...love is eternal.

Love yourselves, love each other, you are all special people.

Hugs, Bi-ten

12voltman59
Mar 15, 2007, 12:13 AM
Best wishes to you Bi-ten---hope this relationship is all you hope it will be --in these pretty well messed up times---finding someone to love is all the more important.

onewhocares
Mar 15, 2007, 12:33 AM
Bi-ten.

Oh my do I know how you feel. I recently was able to share this same revelation with a friend who too wants to be a woman. He had lived in a males body for forty nine years. Like you, now that he has discover that being a woman is his fulfilment in life, he is starting the process. It is a long and emotional journey. My friend does not have to go down this road alone, and neither do you. I am here, your friends on this site are always here for you. WE CARE.

Belle

DiamondDog
Mar 15, 2007, 12:59 AM
Do yourself a favor, get a good therapist that deals with transgender issues.

A lot of people transition, full surgery, hormones and everything, with NO psychotherapy when they're not trans and the sex change operation is permanent and irreversable.

A lot of people think that they're transgendered and need surgery and go through with it, when really they're effeminate and all they want is just to do heavy drag.

good luck!

Mrs.F
Mar 15, 2007, 11:46 AM
I wish you the best luck!! You deserve to be happy and find the real YOU. Take care and know that we are all here for you anytime. You were there for me when I needed it and you were so supportive. I will NEVER forget that.

((((((hugs)))))))
Mrs.F :angel: