PDA

View Full Version : Its been months..

ElizabethJane
Mar 14, 2007, 7:13 PM
Since I've been with a woman, and I miss it. :( I know that sounds pathetic, but damnit I do! I need to get busy meeting people, but bars to be honest are just not at all appealing. Who's with me on that one?

genera101.2
Mar 14, 2007, 9:26 PM
It’s been a month for me since I’ve been with a woman and it’s driving me nuts. Harder for a bi male to meet a bi woman.

wildangel
Mar 14, 2007, 9:36 PM
I'm working on 7 months here. The ex-gf is 8 months pregnant now (which would have made her pregnant at the time we broke up-kind of weird). I don't just miss the sex (although that was pretty fantastic). I miss the intimacy of it. It's possible the fact that we're still friends makes it harder.

I totally hate the bar scene. The fact that I'm married and I have a kid makes it almost impossible. Not to mention, I'm completely social incompetent.

*sigh*

innaminka
Mar 15, 2007, 12:03 AM
but damnit I do! I need to get busy meeting people, but bars to be honest are just not at all appealing. Who's with me on that one?

I think meeting people for whatever reason is important - we can so easily become reclsive
Like you I'm not one for the bar/club scene - Corporate boardrooms are fantastic - they work for me!!!!! :female: :female:

12voltman59
Mar 15, 2007, 12:08 AM
I agree with ya on the bar thing--as the old cliche goes: "been there and done that!"---thank God I moved past that phase---picking up people in a bar--as a rule--just doesn't usually work--but then again--an old buddy from high school happened to meet a gal in a bar and they got married not long after and that has been almost 20 years ago--so you can never generalize about anything!

darkeyes
Mar 15, 2007, 6:11 AM
Since I've been with a woman, and I miss it. :( I know that sounds pathetic, but damnit I do! I need to get busy meeting people, but bars to be honest are just not at all appealing. Who's with me on that one?
I know just what you mean Elizabeth. Its a killer isnt it? I have just ended a long period of, for one reason or other, enforced celibacy and the release was just heaven. I am an ardent pubber/clubber, though only occcasionally in scene pubs and clubs though I am "out". I also have a large circle of gay and bi friends though as such I am not a part of the scene and have no wish to be. The one advantage of being open about our sexuality is that since people know what we are it is often surprising and also very nice when we get hit on by the most unexpected people. Sometimes we wish they hadnt bothered, but just occasionally its worth the hit! :tong:

kitten
Mar 15, 2007, 8:17 AM
I have been limited in my encounters in person and am missing it. There is a group that meets once a month but at a bar and I am jittery about going. Kinda of a been there done that and that isn't me. As a mom with kids(young teenagers) and a supportive hubby who commutes 3 hours away each week, it is difficult to get time to myself. I am recently "out" last year and had wanted time to experience my bisexuality on my own. As the kids continue to mature and become independent, I will gain more confidence and time.
In the meantime, I so appreciate the discovery I have made here in the form of friends and loves.

sexybicplinwv
Mar 15, 2007, 9:13 AM
Sweet!! Its been a hole year the last time i was with a chick. Girl i sure do miss the smell of a hot ((Lady)) :female: (((Always be true to yourself))) :flag4: