PDA

View Full Version : If you could do one thing this year...

bookworm
Mar 12, 2007, 3:05 PM
what would it be?

Or perhaps in your life. Not necessarily sexual. What have you thought about doing, if even once?

Solomon
Mar 12, 2007, 3:10 PM
make $10 million US dollars

darkeyes
Mar 12, 2007, 3:13 PM
Undo every bit of hurt me eva caused.

TashaSW
Mar 12, 2007, 3:45 PM
Force my ex to give back the 10 thousand dollars he stole from me that MY grandfather gave me when he died. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Chr15|
Mar 12, 2007, 4:16 PM
get the right lottery numbers for the jackpot once :bigrin:

biwords
Mar 12, 2007, 4:16 PM
Learn more about my wife's sexual and romantic needs than she has so far been willing to disclose, and -- why not go for the whole enchilada here -- obtain her blessing, or at least her nihil obstat, regarding my own exploration of my bi-ness.

And then, as Miss Congeniality (Sandra Bullock) said.............World Peace!

yoyo4u
Mar 12, 2007, 4:21 PM
That's a no brainer........

put the last dollar in, to have my first 1 million dollars on my account!

Please note the considerable difference in goals of me vs. Solomon!!!

:)

yoyo

Solomon
Mar 12, 2007, 4:31 PM
That's a no brainer........

put the last dollar in, to have my first 1 million dollars on my account!

Please note the considerable difference in goals of me vs. Solomon!!!

:)

yoyo

is noted.... grow your goals! lol! :bigrin:

btw, i meant $10 million US every year, inheritable for three generations

s_shunpike
Mar 12, 2007, 8:29 PM
Already getting ready to do it: Move back to the midwest so that I can be closer to my two oldest kids! Be dad and not the guy they visit once a year!

The second thing would be a twofer: Be a better father and husband! :bigrin:

bohemian69
Mar 12, 2007, 9:35 PM
I would come out to my family (my kids & older sister) and everyone else I know and not give a damn what anyone thinks - I guess to be true to who I am! :bigrin: :flag3:

NakedBike
Mar 13, 2007, 9:29 AM
To travel around the world in style via motorcycle with my wife in an endless exploration of new places and people. (I suspect I'll need funding similar to Solomon's goal)

sexybicplinwv
Mar 13, 2007, 12:07 PM
Love to learn to ball room dance!!! :flag3: (((Always be true to yourself))) :female:

Rocsteady
Mar 13, 2007, 12:27 PM
Go on a second date with a guy or learn to Hustle finally :male: :bigrin:

12voltman59
Mar 13, 2007, 12:31 PM
For me--the things I want in the new year--if I can pick but one--is to get the book I am going to be starting officially this weekend when I do my first interview gets a committment from a publisher for publication next year.

DanyGirl
Mar 13, 2007, 11:56 PM
I would like to be with a woman for the first time.

Daniel1395
Mar 14, 2007, 6:59 AM
I would like to Survive the London to Brighton bike ride that I hope to do in June, it's 54 miles.

:rotate:

Lisa (va)
Mar 14, 2007, 2:36 PM
Simply to be the best mom/wife I can be.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

Daviecurious
Mar 14, 2007, 7:48 PM
Put my motorcycle on the ferry to Pr Rupert B.C. and ride down the Pacific coast to the MotoGP race at Laguna Seca. After the races, ride back; enjoying the trip both ways.

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 15, 2007, 6:06 PM
make serious progress towards resolving my transsexual state of mind. (ie, either find a way to accept being a male, or start female hormone therapy)

Herbwoman39
Mar 15, 2007, 6:34 PM
I've got a list five miles long.

1) I want to build our company up to the point where it supports us comfortably this year. Ultimately I want it to be a multi-billion dollar corporation.

1a) I want to be able to pay off all of our business and personal debt.

2) I want to go to Europe

3) I want to help my 18 year old become self-sufficient.

4) I want to have my first full same-sex experience.

5) I want to get to the point that I am exercising consistently so that next year I can do the half marathon that Disney sponsors.

I'd be happy to accomplish 1, 1a, 3 & 5 this year. 4 & 2 would just be gravy :)

frenchygolf
Mar 15, 2007, 6:55 PM
come out to my wife...I know it won't happen since she is so religious but I wish.

Also to have anal sex for the first time.

Meet a couple I could orally serve.

More than one but they are things I would love to do

Toad82
Mar 15, 2007, 10:18 PM
I would find a way to make up for hurting the one person I care about, but I know I never will be able too.

Cerealk
Mar 15, 2007, 10:21 PM
I want to find a way to free myself.

Mrs. Taz
Mar 15, 2007, 11:10 PM
honestly i would like to be preg this year, but since that prob wont happen i would like to go on a trip to somewhere i have never been.

innaminka
Mar 16, 2007, 5:35 PM
Go to Florida - stand as near to The Cape as i can and watch a Shuttle go into space.
What an exhilleration.
(I still weep at The Right Stuff! - and I'ma gal!)

TashaSW
Mar 16, 2007, 5:44 PM
I want my first girl-girl experiences this year :)

glantern954
Mar 16, 2007, 10:19 PM
breathe

bicurious bottom
Mar 16, 2007, 10:41 PM
......spend even MORE quality time with my beautiful ladydelanie! :)

Resurrection
Mar 17, 2007, 9:52 PM
Go on a second date with a guy or learn to Hustle finally :male: :bigrin:
why do you wanna be a male prostitute?

I've done a bit of this before and it's not something you'd wanna do for money or because it gets glamorized.

as for me this year I want to pay off the mortgage on my house.

ladydelanie
Mar 17, 2007, 10:55 PM
Awwwwwwww! You want even MORE?.......lol....We have all the time in the world and always will! :love87:

BicuriousWA
Mar 18, 2007, 4:38 AM
Professionally, I want to find a job that allows me to use my education. Personally, I want to finally know what its like to give a blowjob. I'll save receiving anal sex for next year. :bigrin:

softfruit
Mar 28, 2007, 2:22 PM
Personally, I want to finally know what its like to give a blowjob. I'll save receiving anal sex for next year.

*grin* it's important to have long term plans, after all :bigrin:

Me... I'd like to add to the bi magazine publishing stable, Bi Community News (http://www.bicommunitynews.co.uk/) is a fine publication, but I'd love to resurrect Anything That Moves (http://www.anythingthatmoves.com/)... a queer inky legend.

slipperybird
Mar 28, 2007, 3:37 PM
i would jump off a plane.

preferably with a parachute on my back.. although i have a disturbing image of a drunk instructor giving me a knapsack instead.

jaglvr
Mar 28, 2007, 4:10 PM
Given that my marriage has recently collapsed I suppose I should focus on figuring out my identity and how I'm going to raise my kids. Has anyone advice on living apart and raising kids? Especially given my non conventional leanings?

Omnivore
Mar 28, 2007, 5:33 PM
to be completely debt free