PDA

View Full Version : POLL: How many PM's do you recieve?

spoiledangel860505
Mar 10, 2007, 1:24 PM
I am just wondering, How many PM's do you recieve on average every week?

a. 0-5
b. 5-10
c. 10-15
d. 15-20
e. 20+

I hardly recieve any on here, maybe 3 a week at the most. I have a feeling the answers are going to be very similiar.

TashaSW
Mar 10, 2007, 1:32 PM
usually 2 or 3 a week.

This past week was an nice change when I got quite a couple from the same person :) Getting along with.... great emails, someone that I have a lot in common with :) :) :) now we moved on to email addresses so my PM box is back at its slow rate :) La la la la

Tasha

spoiledangel860505
Mar 10, 2007, 1:33 PM
usually 2 or 3 a week.

This past week was an nice change when I got quite a couple from the same person :) Getting along with.... great emails, someone that I have a lot in common with :) :) :) now we moved on to email addresses so my PM box is back at its slow rate :) La la la la

Tasha

That's really cool that you found someone you have alot in common with.

Chr15|
Mar 10, 2007, 1:44 PM
i have had 2 or 3 so far.

12voltman59
Mar 10, 2007, 8:35 PM
I am just wondering, How many PM's do you recieve on average every week?

a. 0-5
b. 5-10
c. 10-15
d. 15-20
e. 20+

I hardly recieve any on here, maybe 3 a week at the most. I have a feeling the answers are going to be very similiar.

The number I get depends greatly on when I come in, time-day or week--etc. and the amount of time I am on here.

I would say that for me--it pretty much figures out to b. 5 - 10--but sometimes more--and sometimes none at all---I would say the most I have had in one week--and that was sometime back--would be 15-20.

Those numbers are for people I don't know--if I know them and we chat regularly--then I have not figured such pm's into my answer.

TaylorMade
Mar 10, 2007, 8:51 PM
2-3 a week. :) More that I've struck up friendships with guys and girls here.

If you want more PM's- -this is gonna sound trite- - write a good ad, have a picture. . .and be active. I mean, this site is free... Why not take advantage of it? :D

*Taylor*

nothings5d
Mar 10, 2007, 9:27 PM
4 total in all my time here...

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 10, 2007, 11:02 PM
it really depends on what i have on my profile. when i make it clear that i am NOT looking for casual sex, i get much fewer hits.. lol

kitten
Mar 10, 2007, 11:43 PM
PM's to my mail box - 2-3 a week.
In chat, I get unsolicited pm's from strangers at least 4 or 5 everytime I am in the room. I visit the chat room at least 3 to 4 times a week.

strawberry8302
Mar 11, 2007, 4:54 AM
I get between 0 and 3 a week. Not many ppl PM me on here, but I talk to most of the people through the forums or the chat.

ElizabethJane
Mar 11, 2007, 12:55 PM
I've had one pm since I joined I wonder what my issue is, perhaps my profile isn't very nice? Not sure - anyway, way to go people that get more!!!

Now, I'll just go pout in the corner for a bit :wiggle2: heheh

Kiraya
Mar 11, 2007, 1:12 PM
Don't worry, it's one more than I've ever had. hehe One's better than none.

I scare people! Muuuaaahahahahahahaha

texasman6172003
Mar 11, 2007, 2:09 PM
Hi,I usually get quite a few pm's just from people i dont know. But on average anywhere from 0 to 5 a week.

softfruit
Mar 11, 2007, 3:59 PM
One a month or fewer.

But then, I don't live in the US/Canada, my profile doesn't have any crotch shots :tong: and I don't hang out in the chat room.

Oh, and I'm rubbish at coming on here and tend to vanish from the site for weeks at a time. That can't help!

12voltman59
Mar 11, 2007, 7:47 PM
Reading back over my original post--I do want to say--most of my PMs have had nothing to do with sex--even though I know that the starter of this thread and most who have posted are thinking in terms of sex---

I have PMed just about every topic imaginable--things that the main room would often not be interested in like ---what someone fixed for dinner last night or what some sports team did-or Tiger shot a good round of golf--just basic regular stuff and another big one is to talk politics---something that most people don't want to hear and usually winds up being a conversation killer.

I have also done my fair share of cybering as well and ya know what--I find that I actually like it!!!!!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :bigrin: :bigrin:

NudeDen
Mar 12, 2007, 12:31 AM
Reading back over my original post--I do want to say--most of my PMs have had nothing to do with sex--even though I know that the starter of this thread and most who have posted are thinking in terms of sex---

I don't believe she meant just in terms of sex. She just meant PM's in general. Wether it be about sex or what someone did over their vacation or whatever. It seems most people are on here for sex, but then there are those that aren't, i understand that. She was just encompassing all.

spoiledangel860505
Mar 12, 2007, 12:31 AM
Reading back over my original post--I do want to say--most of my PMs have had nothing to do with sex--even though I know that the starter of this thread and most who have posted are thinking in terms of sex--_

Excuse me, not to sound rude here, but I think MAYBE you are the one that had sex on your brain when you replied for the second time to this particular topic. I make that statement because you are the only one that actually mentioned sex in your post, I wonder why that is?

When I started this thread, (despite what you supposedly think or "know") I was not thinking about sex. I just wanted to know, in general how many posts people got to their mailbox. I wasn't even referring to the chatroom pm's. I find it interesting to ask questions like this, see what the majority is.

I do not like to be accused of doing something when you don't even know me or what I was thinking when I posted this thread. Please don't jump the gun here and assume, that I or others on here were thinking about sex when I posted this when I wasn't.

I'm sorry if I sound rude, that's not my intention but since I was the one that started this thread and you referred to me in your reply. I don't think about sex all the time and I'm sorry if that is your opinion of me. I just had to set the record straight.
Thank you

Jeff1229
Mar 12, 2007, 12:37 AM
Just from two different folks so far... :compuser:

mistymockingbird
Mar 12, 2007, 2:08 AM
PMs to my inbox seem to ebb and flow. I'll go a couple of weeks with nothing then have a week where I get 10. I'll ballpark an average of 3-4 a week normally.

PMs in chat...that's a whole other story

Ms. Ally Kat
Mar 12, 2007, 9:24 AM
PMs in chat...that's a whole other story

tell me about it lol...I probably average a couple a week I guess outside the chatroom

biwords
Mar 12, 2007, 9:38 AM
Maybe the better question is not how many messages you get, but from how many different people - ?

ElizabethJane, no need to pout. You're profile's very nice and your portrait's adorable.

midwestseeker
Mar 12, 2007, 8:47 PM
Id say i get anywhere from 1 to 5 on a week. That's not counting repeat PM's from people I already know. This is just new people.

I send out about the same...i cant help but feel like a creep when I do for some reason.

IanBorthwick
Mar 12, 2007, 9:06 PM
0.....don't I feel the love? Once I got a few from people replying to my queries, but other than that.... :(

Guess it really is a good thing, humbles you in many ways. Last message I got was from someone far from me wanting a Poly relationship. before that I got queries from somebody that looked like a recovering heroine addict, whose only message was "Can we meat?" yes...I know the spelling was off there too...and his pictures were of himself gargling cum. Think it was his since no one else was in the pix. Before that it was someone without a pic that was too Dominant for my comfort. Like there as no other way than his will.

Sucks really...sorta have to give up hoping at hope.

biwords
Mar 12, 2007, 9:35 PM
I'm happily addicted to 'heroines'....csrakate, belle, rhuth, julie [etc. etc. etc.]. Please don't ask me to kick the habit! :)

littlej1019
Mar 13, 2007, 5:44 PM
0 so far.

Tommy2020
Mar 14, 2007, 6:30 PM
Just to help with the poll....
I've had 14 so far in private messsaging. Most of these have been in response to my own queries or notes of appreciation for nice words.
The most interesting was a PM inviting me to a website to watch another member on cam while he masturbated.
There have been about the same amount sent to my e-Mail account.
Don't know if this helps.....
Tommy2020