PDA

View Full Version : cock size

bigbiguy22
Mar 9, 2007, 3:24 PM
im trying to figure out if my cock is big, small, or average, im 18 and my cock is 7.5 inches, (1) is that big? (2) how big is urs? (3) if ur a girl, wats ur fav cock size? (4) if ur a girl, wats the biggest cock uve had?

bigbuck51
Mar 9, 2007, 3:42 PM
I would say you are above average...long..thick and a large swollen head :tongue:I am 6.5" and thick but the wife saw your picture and just stared...damn...she is in love again!!! I will have to hide your profile from her!!

TashaSW
Mar 9, 2007, 3:48 PM
I don't have a favortie... don't like them.... (makes a face)..... I think they are icky looking and gross. The female body is so much prettier.

*runs away*

yoyo4u
Mar 9, 2007, 3:59 PM
The female body is so much prettier.

I agree!!!
That is why we always want to hide it..... :) :)

love
yoyo

biwords
Mar 9, 2007, 4:55 PM
You will be astonished, but I've never measured it, figuring there was nothing I could do about it anyway. I can wear a large-size condom snugly, but that's strictly because 'large' refers to girth, not length. Eyeballing, I'd say 6", 6.5" tops. Should I worry? Ian Kerzer, who knows as much about this as any man living, says that anything 4" or more can give ample pleasure to men and women.

For the record, I truly do not understand why it is that the guys with big schlongs are the most sought-after in the bathhouses (never been to one, but my cousin, an habitue of, er, long standing, says it's so). Personally, I have no interest in gagging or having my anus split open. Any of you (men or women) who pant after Big Woody; care to let me know just what the attraction is??

Nor can I understand Tasha's comment that dicks are 'icky' and 'ugly', any more than I understand why some poor benighted guys say the same of the vulva. It does tend to reinforce my vague impression that a significant number of the 'bi' women who post here really have little interest in (or liking for?) men, while the guys are more truly 'bi'.

I've even seen one personal ad by a woman who says she's not even interested in male FRIENDS -- !

biwords
Mar 9, 2007, 5:04 PM
BigBiGuy:

After reading BigBuck's comment, above, I of course had to check out your profile. Holy Master Cylinder, Batman! Seems to me you should be listed under "Sights to See in San Diego". Perhaps a cast model should be erected in Balboa Park? Give all those sailors something to dream on when they're back in their hammocks...

With respect,
biwords

Fire Lotus
Mar 9, 2007, 5:17 PM
The female body is so much prettier.

I second, oops, third that. But since this thread is about the male genitalia, my thoughts are as follows. I really don't have a preference on size. How long or thick does not really impress me or influence a hotness factor of a man. What does though, is in how he uses said penis. If all a man does is get on top of you, does some push ups then rolls off of you. That's going to be a big yawn, no matter what size he is.

biwords
Mar 9, 2007, 5:21 PM
Tasha wrote "the female body is much prettier".

Yes, but is it more beautiful? Michelangelo thought otherwise, & who should know better?

genera101.2
Mar 9, 2007, 6:13 PM
Nor can I understand Tasha's comment that dicks are 'icky' and 'ugly', any more than I understand why some poor benighted guys say the same of the vulva. It does tend to reinforce my vague impression that a significant number of the 'bi' women who post here really have little interest in (or liking for?) men, while the guys are more truly 'bi'.

I've even seen one personal ad by a woman who says she's not even interested in male FRIENDS -- ![/QUOTE]

I agree, in fact she has a boob size question and I haven't seen men leaving derogatory comments about the female anatomy. I thought this was bisexual.com, a friendly, open, safe, nondiscriminatory site for bisexuals. This isn’t manhating-lesbian.com and it’s sad when a few send negative vibes to others who may not be as sure of themselves as others are on this site. Last thing we need is people putting others down because of fate of gender. I find both genders sexy, attractive, and intriguing in their own way, maybe that’s why I’m BI. And don’t respond stating that I’m sending bad vibes, it’s not the intention. :bibounce: :male: :female: :male: :female:

yoyo4u
Mar 9, 2007, 6:27 PM
....... This isn’t manhating-lesbian.com ...

In the name of all the guys here (everywhere for that matter!) we collectively say: KUDOS!!!

The fiirst chance we have, we'll erect a statue for you!!!

love,
yoyo ;) ;)

onewhocares
Mar 9, 2007, 6:48 PM
Lest you think that all the women on this site are man hating, dick discusted women. I would love to stand up and be the proud poster woman for MEN (penis included) loving women. Love men, every inch of them. Have I been with a woman, was it for me? No. But I tried. I would never think to judge another lest I were to walk in their shoes. There is so much to go around in this world, we should enjoy what we like.

Belle

dfwbi-cyclist
Mar 9, 2007, 6:54 PM
ehh, don't be to hard on Tasha, she may have good cause and you may be taking it out of context. She has indicated she is shy, so maybe she makes that statement due to lack of exposure (for lack of a better word :bigrin: )

I also agree with Biwords that anything over "average" would be a waste for me. Just me I suppose, because referring back to Tasha and her thread, I prefer smaller boobs as well. (Everything actually) Smaller stature people to the front of the line please! :bigrin:

biwords
Mar 9, 2007, 6:55 PM
For the record, I never characterized Tasha as a 'man-hating lesbian'.

TaylorMade
Mar 9, 2007, 7:00 PM
That's a really nice cock, bigbiguy...and as a bi girl that LOVES cock almost as much as I love pussy, I would love to ride a specimen like that.

*Taylor*

innaminka
Mar 9, 2007, 7:07 PM
Well, I'm a (very) bi woman and I think penises are lovely.
As long as they're not the only thing you see on a personal ad.

And women's bodies are baeutiful too.

I'm bi!!! :three:

As far as Michealangelo goes - well, he certainly did beautiful male nudes - because it was illegal to have a woman pose nude!

Lorcan
Mar 9, 2007, 7:39 PM
It's not the length that matters to me, it's the rigidity: how much blood is in there. I like them hard.

And while i'm attracted to them bed, i'm not attracted to them in a personal profile. I'm just stating my preference so people won't send me pictures of them saying "look how hard my cock is!" :eek: :bigrin:

Fire Lotus
Mar 9, 2007, 8:26 PM
Since I don't know Tasha, I can only make a guess here. Her experience with men may be limited. Thus, her opinion on their body parts. If a woman finds women body parts more attractive than men's, that's only an opinion. But it doesn't mean she doesn't like or love men. How dare you say she (or any other woman with similar opinion) isn't 'truely' bi because of this.

I I thought this was bisexual.com, a friendly, open, safe, nondiscriminatory site for bisexuals. This isn’t manhating-lesbian.com :
Speaking pesronally, for myself,I don't hate men. I love men. I even married one.But if you were to ask me about only body parts, specificly the genitalia, I would tell you, I find a woman's is more attractive. That is not me saying I don't like men's cocks. I am indeed fond of their function.They are pleasing to feel and touch. But asthetically, I would be more likely to use the word beautiful for women's parts (and body as a whole) than a mans. This is my oipinion. One thing that is 'fact'. I am 'truely' a bisexual woman.

12voltman59
Mar 9, 2007, 8:31 PM
im trying to figure out if my cock is big, small, or average, im 18 and my cock is 7.5 inches, (1) is that big? (2) how big is urs? (3) if ur a girl, wats ur fav cock size? (4) if ur a girl, wats the biggest cock uve had?

You are kidding right? Is your cock a big one? Now don't tell me you did not sneak a peek at the tools of your classmates in gym class or if you played on a team---

To answer your question--that is a big cock--hell--the part that sticks out past your fist is bigger than mine---you win-- :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bdaygrin: :yikes2: :yikes2:

I have not seen one that big up close but I have to admit--I would like to---but then again--I don't know what I would do with all of that-like I said in Tasha's post asking about breast size--I lilke small breasts and realistically--I think I like smaller cocks too--but it is nice to dream!!! :tongue:

TashaSW
Mar 9, 2007, 9:12 PM
ehh, don't be to hard on Tasha, she may have good cause and you may be taking it out of context. She has indicated she is shy, so maybe she makes that statement due to lack of exposure (for lack of a better word :bigrin: )

I also agree with Biwords that anything over "average" would be a waste for me. Just me I suppose, because referring back to Tasha and her thread, I prefer smaller boobs as well. (Everything actually) Smaller stature people to the front of the line please! :bigrin:

cyclist - Yep Im shy :) The only penis Ive seen in real life are my ex's which was a rarely. I don't like seeing profiles on this site where penis is the ONLY picture, it doesn't mean anything. I perfer to see who the person looks like not what thier thingy looks like.

fortyniner1
Mar 9, 2007, 9:16 PM
As someone who has admired cocks for a long time, you have a fine looking one there, son, and whatever pleases you and your partner is what counts. I also admire the female body as do other people here and I find that a women in a tight blouse really gets me cranked up, but then I am not fussy, I just like everything! That is a pretty ambiguous answer, but I have loved women and loved their bodies and I have loved men and found my bliss, so as it is said, to each his/her own! :bibounce:

TashaSW
Mar 9, 2007, 9:21 PM
Since I don't know Tasha, I can only make a guess here. Her experience with men may be limited. Thus, her opinion on their body parts. If a woman finds women body parts more attractive than men's, that's only an opinion. But it doesn't mean she doesn't like or love men. How dare you say she (or any other woman with similar opinion) isn't 'truely' bi because of this.

Fire Lotus, you seem to know me well so far :) Yes it is true my experiences with men is very limited.... as stated above the only penis Ive seen (in real life) is my ex's.

I have and always will love the female body. But thats cause Ive been exposure to the female body a LOT more times then I ever was with a male. Like the girls locker room at school for example.
At the same time it has always been more attractive to me to see a womans body. Everyone's allowed opinons :) I like men, other wise I wouldn't like my dad, brothers, and my male friends on here :)
My sister loves penis a lot... but she has said countless of times she hates the apperences of men's penis.

Im just more attracted to women thats all, not just in body but for many other reasons too. The only people I have fallen in love with have all been women.... I never fell fully in love with my ex and pretty much only married him cause I THOUGHT I had to, to please people.
this is a bisexual site yes... I came here cause I thought I was bisexual BUT.... the more I talked to people, the more I was learning my sexually.
One day a PM chat with a female member on the board, she said something about loving penis and I said "I don't like penis....."
She said "Umm are you sure your not just a lesbian?? Cause being bi means you like penis too...." which made me think about it for awhile and having spoken to her more about that (and talking to a lesbian friend) I realized I am a lesbian and not bisexual..... but I stay on this site cause I have FRIENDS here :)
And without this site I probably would have been lost on what sexually I am.

TashaSW
Mar 9, 2007, 9:41 PM
Im sorry if I upset anybody..... I was just making my opinion thats all.

My history with men has never been great. (men in the family don't count)
Ive always been MUCH MORE comfortable around women and I just feel safer around women, that I can trust them and be able to commuicate more with.

I love the woman's body and always have.... I just do.

I won't be posting in the threads anymore that talks about penis only.

Tasha

genera101.2
Mar 9, 2007, 10:32 PM

You're right, I apologize for the man-hating comment. I was taken off guard by the comments and somewhat hurt remembering many women in my life who had gay friends but I was a freak for being bi. Sorry :flag4:

DiamondDog
Mar 10, 2007, 2:50 AM
Big deal, it's just a penis. It's not like I've never seen one or have never interacted with big cocks, and size queens are a dime a dozen.

Now before you think I'm jealous/bitter, I've been told by many major size queens that I have the most PERFECT sized cock they've ever had, and that my cock is the most beautiful one they've ever seen/interacted with. ;)

At least post your face or some info about yourself besides: "I'm hung and I am an oral sex/anal sex bottom who loves getting his face and ass fucked.". :rolleyes:

flexuality
Mar 10, 2007, 5:12 AM
It ain't the gun.....it's the GUNNER. :tong:

Heck, with a great attitude, self respect, a sense of humour, smiling eyes and some personality ANY body is beautiful! Male or female.

That doesn't mean I wanna jump them all.....lol!

My :2cents: :) :cool:

spoiledangel860505
Mar 10, 2007, 1:26 PM

For an 18 year old you have a big cock...mmmm. I'm female and I'd say 5-6 inches, thick too, but yours is nice.

Chr15|
Mar 10, 2007, 1:45 PM
im 6.5 inches long

SpiritWolfdog
Mar 10, 2007, 2:25 PM
Hello from Oregon :)
I'm 7" uncut average, don't have 1 posted on the site though I and send one by request.

jazzer
Mar 10, 2007, 4:21 PM
Can I just say even though I did what most guys do as teenagers, which is measure my cock, I never considered that I was anything other than normal or worried about size. My cock always did the job and left women very satisfied and happy so why would the size issue enter my head.
The sad thing I find is that many guys on this site have a fixation with size, when in actual fact performance, tenderness and the desire to give pleasure to another human being is so much more important in my view.
My wife enjoys vaginal sex but she absolutely adores oral sex and the pleasure for that comes from my tongue and not my penis.
It was only when I started swinging with couples and having threesomes with men at 59 (I was a late bloomer), that I discovered I had a very thick penis (which for the record measures over 6 inches around). This hasn't altered my approach to the way I give pleasure to others, nor should it.
You have what you are born with, so don't focus on size, focus on how you can give pleasure to others and the worry about size will become a non issue. :tongue: :)

Domino
Mar 10, 2007, 4:24 PM
I feel sorry for guys because there is a huge pressure there that big dicks are better. And sadly it is true, well not too big where they are going to split you in half, just the right size to hit that spot. :bigrin:

flexuality
Mar 10, 2007, 11:43 PM
I feel sorry for guys because there is a huge pressure there that big dicks are better. And sadly it is true, well not too big where they are going to split you in half, just the right size to hit that spot. :bigrin:

That spot is only about 2-4 inches up, and not necessarily centered, so size isn't what's important....sometimes ANGLE adjustments work wonders! :bigrin:

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 11, 2007, 12:01 AM
i've never measured mine either. why bother? i am much more than a penis. i am a person.. i have a heart and a soul. i am here to make friends and to love people. not to love body parts.

furthermore, i'm not here to be judged based on my penis, because nobody on here will ever see it anyway (well actually one person has, but that's another story).

female bodies are beautiful but so can a man's body.. if someone is healthy and takes care of their body and keeps it well groomed, then that can be very appealing.

yes there does appear to be some women on this site who are actually lesbians, but at the same time, there seems to be men on here who are gay.. some of us are more bi than others.. and you don't "have to" be bi to use this forum. this forum is for everyone in the world, regardless of sexual orientation, to utilize to discuss bisexuality..

is your penis above average? well, probably yes, , but respectfully, i ask, why? how does an above average penis make you a better person?? that's the real question i think you should ask yourself.

in conclusion, females who are on here that aren't interested in male friendships in general are going to be missing out on lots of great friendship opportunies. tons of first class males on here that can offer amazing friendship and advice..

kitten
Mar 11, 2007, 12:14 AM
I have experienced a nine-inch and it was pleasurable but the owner was experienced and very caring.
My husband has an 8 inch and that works for me vaginally but it is difficult to give him oral sex the way he likes it. Anal - it is too big for me.

Others, I didn't really get into size comparison because I was having sex with the whole person not just his cock.

strawberry8302
Mar 11, 2007, 4:51 AM
It is a scientific fact that the average penis size is 6 inches, so you are above average. I saw your profile pics by the way, what a nice dick you have!!!! The biggest dick I've ever had was about 14 inches, but obviously he couldn't put the whole thing inside of me. I didn't really enjoy the sex because he spent most of his time concentrating on holding it instead of concentrating on pleasing me. I don't buy into all of that "big dick" crap like a lot of women do, I just would prefer a guy be 6 inches and up and I'm satisfied.

flexuality
Mar 11, 2007, 6:49 AM
I gotta ask....

Where do you measure it? From where to where? and in what state? (maybe I should rephrase that....what ...um....condition?)

And do all guys start the measuring tape at the same number? lol!

Seriously, I am curious.

:rolleyes:

darkeyes
Mar 11, 2007, 7:36 AM
I gotta ask....

Where do you measure it? From where to where? and in what state? (maybe I should rephrase that....what ...um....condition?)

And do all guys start the measuring tape at the same number? lol!

Seriously, I am curious.

:rolleyes:

Don matta wer they measure it from Flex hun..they all add on a few inches ne way! An thats on top of woteva number they measure it from on the tape! :bigrin:

flexuality
Mar 11, 2007, 9:17 AM
Don matta wer they measure it from Flex hun..they all add on a few inches ne way! An thats on top of woteva number they measure it from on the tape! :bigrin:

WOT??? U mean this <-------------------------> is not 6 inches?? :bigrin:

BiMale
Mar 11, 2007, 4:50 PM
Hi, I hope this link helps you understand your penis size. If you are measuring correctly, your penis is above average in size. Penises come in all shpes and sizes with different types of curves or straight.

http://www.erectionphotos.com

BiMale :male: :2cents:

darkeyes
Mar 11, 2007, 4:55 PM
WOT??? U mean this <-------------------------> is not 6 inches?? :bigrin:

No flex..accordin 2 most guys <--------> is six inches! x :tong:

pecker
Mar 11, 2007, 11:01 PM
Didn't look at profile,But I guess you have a grin on your face and the pat on the back that you were looking for!!!!!!!!!!!Grow Up................................

darkeyes
Mar 12, 2007, 7:24 AM
Me did hav a grin on me face not cos me infantile but cos me has a sense of humour! Hava laff hun..don treat life so serious! This site is bout support an helpin us get through life as who we r, but also bout helpin is laff wiv an at ourselves! Thats a sign of havin grown up!