PDA

View Full Version : Me, talking to myself.... please ignore this random rant about my lovelife....

TashaSW
Mar 9, 2007, 12:54 AM
Yes Im in a whiny mood..... :(
I know none of you can help.... even tho Im sure some of you want to lol

Im feeling down and sad :( :( :(
Because I can't stop thinking about my wants for a lovelife :) :) :)

Books are fun, but romance bits leave me wishing..... :tong:
Movies/TV are great too.... romance bits still leave me wishing...... :tongue: :tongue:

Dating sites used to be fun..... but it seems all people really want is SEX :eek:
Honest people have been scared off it seems. :rolleyes:

I discovered something tho.... :bigrin: I CAN DRAW!!!!!
So I draw, mostly my drawings are of love and a mysterious woman. :eek:
This mysterious woman haunts my dreams. Who the heck is she?!?!
Or is she just something my mind made up cause Im feeling depressed??

I know, stop looking, stop expecting.... things happen when you DON'T or LESS expect it!!!!
BUT HOW?!?!?!?! :cool:

Everything..... in life.... has romance in it.... its hard to not notice it and wonder about your own.

I like a couple girls on this site.... but its fusterating.
Some live in the USA others are in faraway places like UK :)
Some are married or dating and Im not into the couple thing.

I guess I'll temp take my mind off things by doing all those "ill do it later" stuff I have :)

If you actually read my whole random rant.... well, then that makes you a real online friend :) :) :)

Tasha

julie
Mar 9, 2007, 12:56 AM
...hugs sweet Tasha..

love julie :female: xxx

flexuality
Mar 9, 2007, 1:04 AM
So I draw, mostly my drawings are of love and a mysterious woman. :eek:
This mysterious woman haunts my dreams. Who the heck is she?!?!

she is YOU.http://www.geocities.com/leeforgy/rosered.gif

TashaSW
Mar 9, 2007, 1:08 AM
she is YOU.http://www.geocities.com/leeforgy/rosered.gif

ME?? but she has BROWN hair!!! Im a natural Strawberry Blonde! :)
Awww pretty rose.... *gasp* How'd you know my favortie flower?!?!

Bi-ten
Mar 9, 2007, 1:25 AM
Hi hon,

Love yourself, you will find the romance is in your heart. Be yourself... and your lover will find you.

Hugs,

Sally

Spicy
Mar 9, 2007, 5:13 PM
Love will come your way, it's a matter of time. wish could give you a friendly hug.

Spicy

innaminka
Mar 9, 2007, 7:19 PM
Interesting observation.

I just basically wasted some minutes reading a few exerpts from a heavily-spruiked story writer on this site. :(

Your so called rant is so much more erotic than that "erotica."

I feel your absence of love.

And isn't it wonderful to have somone write honestly about their inner-feelings and also about how false so much of the singles scene is. I would hate to be a single today.

Beautifully written I wish you all the love you want. :love1:

flexuality
Mar 10, 2007, 4:12 AM
This woman you draw and who haunts your dreams really IS you. :)

I used to do the same thing. Except mine was a child. And a woman. Neither of them looked like me and they still haunt my dreams sometimes. But they ARE me. I have drawn them many, many times trying to figure out who they are, who I am.

I can't really say for sure when it was that it just kinda hit me out of left field that they were me. All I know now is that they are. I can look at them now and see it plain as day - I sure couldn't back then tho!

I think it was easier for some reason for me to put them/me "out there" on paper or in a dream to be able to accept them/me.

Someone somewhere said "We can only truly love others when we first love ourselves."

And something my husband, Solomon used to say to me "Quit trying to fix yourself - you're NOT BROKEN!"
:) :tong: :) :tong: :) :tong: :)

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 10, 2007, 11:27 PM
Hi Tasha,

>Because I can't stop thinking about my wants for a lovelife
>I know, stop looking, stop expecting....
>things happen when you DON'T or LESS expect it!!!! BUT HOW?!?!?!?!

all you can really do is focus on the things that you can control. not what you can't.

you CAN have a positive attitude

you CAN have a smile on your face at all times

you CAN put yourself in positions and places for which your chances of meeting new people are strong

you CAN chose to park your lonely feelings aside now and then and focus on other things that make you happy. hobbies, friends, family, etc..

what you can't do is force others to love you.. also, kepe in mind that nobody wants to be around someone who is sad, depressed, or desperate, so even if you have these feelings, you gotta hide them when you meet new people..

meanwhile, continue to express your feelings now and then in rants like this one.. this site is here for that. let out the frustrations and take in all the love, advice, and friendship that everyone is here to offer..

TashaSW
Mar 11, 2007, 3:16 AM
Thanks everyone :)
(((hugs to you all)))

Jeff, thanks :) Will be talking to you more in email lol Im feeling really happy right now actually. Talk to you soon.

strawberry8302
Mar 11, 2007, 4:57 AM
Oh Tasha, everything will be ok. I know it's saddening to want to be with someone and it seems that day will never come, but it will. Just be patient, and the right person will come to you. Keep your head up and remember to just be and stay yourself, and everything will fall into place.

Krystal
Mar 11, 2007, 9:22 AM
hugs ....
i feel your post...
hugs again

biwords
Mar 11, 2007, 11:12 AM
Tasha, that's the gentlest 'rant' I've ever read. I'd call it a reverie...

Would love to see your drawings sometime. Can they be cut-and-pasted into these messages, I wonder? Being technologically challenged, I can't tell.

TashaSW
Mar 11, 2007, 2:56 PM
Tasha, that's the gentlest 'rant' I've ever read. I'd call it a reverie...

Would love to see your drawings sometime. Can they be cut-and-pasted into these messages, I wonder? Being technologically challenged, I can't tell.

No They are done on paper in my "art book"... I could scan them but I don't think I use the proper stuff to make the scan turn out good.
You would have to see them in person :)

Tasha

TashaSW
Mar 11, 2007, 2:57 PM
Oh Tasha, everything will be ok. I know it's saddening to want to be with someone and it seems that day will never come, but it will. Just be patient, and the right person will come to you. Keep your head up and remember to just be and stay yourself, and everything will fall into place.

I hope so :) :) :) :)