PDA

View Full Version : confused female

pices261986
Mar 5, 2007, 1:57 AM
i've never been on a chat room like this before....i really think im bi im still really confused can someone please give me some advice!

julie
Mar 5, 2007, 4:45 AM
..yes pices...

its fine to say 'no thank-you'! dont let yourself feel pressurised into anything you feel weird about.

:2cents: julie :female: x

Krystal
Mar 5, 2007, 8:13 AM
Are you able to give a little more detail on why you feel confused ?
I'm new here also and still learning what i am confused about and why .... i'm not sure that i could offer advice but i will certainly read what you post ... i don't think it's all that strange to be confused ...but it would help if you explained a little more :)

swans
Mar 5, 2007, 8:30 AM
Hello. Try not to worry too much about your bi feelings or desires. Many people have secret fantasies about being sexual with someone of their own gender; but these desires mostly fade after sex/masturbation. When those desires remain or when you find that you are attracted to someone of the same sex then, yes, you are probably bi. This attraction can range from just a sexual longing to true love. Being bi is the ability to feel sexual, and/or love toward ANYONE who you find appealing.

Try not to worry.

12voltman59
Mar 5, 2007, 1:38 PM
i've never been on a chat room like this before....i really think im bi im still really confused can someone please give me some advice!

As one of the regulars around this joint--let me welcome you my dear.

Well--if you are confused, lack knowledge and understanding about bisexuality--you are in a pretty good place.

While this site does have its cybering, pick-up, hook-up aspect to it--as do most sex related sites of all stripes--this really is a very good place to explore this aspect of yourself that you are either discovering or deciding to finally try to figure out your bisexual desires after many years of trying to keep that genie in the bottle-----THIS IS YOUR PLACE.

Like with everything in life--this site is only as good as what you put into it.

I suggest you read through the forum postings---come into the chat room at times--you will most often be welcomed by someone--you can chat if you feel like it or not--it took me a bit to chat initially but once I did--I became a regular.

If you have a question about things--you can do a post on the forum--I would suggest that you take a bit of time and go back several months on the postings--by now--just about every situation that one can imagine as well as most questions have been asked and discussed---

In another post--I did say that it would be great if Drew's tech people could set up a page with that lists the different topics with a section that is basically an FAQ section.-that just hit me--I am sure his people could come up with some sort of scoring system to put similar discussion topics together in groups.

Well-anyway--as I said--welcome to the site and have fun and hope you find answers to those questions that bother you so.

Domino
Mar 5, 2007, 10:45 PM
If you think you are Bi, then it's more than likely you are. I used to get very confused with the term Bi, and never actually considered myself to be " Bi" untill recently.

My confusion was in the fact I never wanted to be in a relationship with another woman, but I had no trouble fucking them, or just having a pash.

If you are having sexual desires/ fantasys or want to have sex with someone of the same sex then you are Bi.

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 6, 2007, 12:45 AM
confronting bi-curious and confusing thoughts can certainly be a challenge..

take some time to read backward into this forum. you will see tons of similar questions about people confronting their fears. lots of great replies on here by many of the resident experts..

this forum is no different than any other forum i have been associated with. lots of interesting people on here with a variety of wants, needs, personalities, opinions, etc..

once you get over the initial shock of actually signing up for a bisexual forum, you'll eventually become comfortable with this place.. tons of fun.. some of the topics may get a bit too sexually explicit, but hey, this is a sex site.. lol

glad to have you here..

Rhuth
Mar 6, 2007, 10:07 AM
Welcome! Here is an Old Bicurious Girlfriend Advice Post (http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1818) that I put up a long while back. I wish you the best of luck!

/Rhuth

I added an extra question in my blog you can read here. Advice For The Bicurious Girlfriend (http://rhuth.blogspot.com/2006/11/advice-for-bicurious-girlfriend.html)

Tommy2020
Mar 6, 2007, 4:57 PM

Now I am confused. What are you confused about? Your orientation? Can't read your profile because you don't have one. In all cases, you have come to the right place. Bisexual.com is the premier site on the net for a gathering of like minded souls. I hope you can find some help here. There are several souls willing and able to advise you but.... in the end it will be your decision and yours alone. Good luck
Tommy2020

ElizabethJane
Mar 6, 2007, 5:40 PM

Hey, I think its great that you found this site and are looking to explore it, I like that was said above - if you don't like something, please speak up and say hey I'm not cool with that, just because you're interested in something doesn't give anyone the right to just do as they please!

I really hope that this site helps you, or rather talking to other bi-sexual women will help you. Feel free to email anytime. Takecare,

EJ

NorthBiEast
Mar 6, 2007, 9:15 PM
In all cases, you have come to the right place. Bisexual.com is the premier site on the net for a gathering of like minded souls. I hope you can find some help here. There are several souls willing and able to advise you but.... in the end it will be your decision and yours alone. Good luck
Tommy2020

You sound like an ad! You're right though, these folks are great when you need advice, perspective, food for thought, a good debate, humor, sex...ok, just about anything! Any time you're confused Pices, all you have to do is ask :female:

tanyaa88
Mar 6, 2007, 9:40 PM
hey
my advice is kind of lame but i mean im using it right now...just go with it..