PDA

View Full Version : Trying to locate a old friend in Ontario, Canada

TashaSW
Mar 4, 2007, 4:35 PM
I was "super very best friends" with a girl when I was younger. Her name was Andrea and we were ALWAYS together... attached to the hip. :) We knew each other when we both lived in Aurora, Ontario, Canada

Lately Ive been thinking about her... I want to locate her badly to see how she is. See if she remembers me and all.

I remember her parents name, last location, one of her sisters name (the other I forgot but I know she was a baby when I last saw her.)

I thought I found her sister on Classmates.com and sent a email but heard nothing... the email box on the site shows me its been unread so maybe she doesn't use that email addy anymore that she registered with.

I looked up on canada411 and since her whole family uses common names it was to hard especially since I don't use a phone so whats the use?? Otherwise I would call up all the numbers that seem to match lol

ALSO... being a female, Andrea could be married now and under a different last name which I don't know.

I last saw her when I was 10. just before I met Heather who Im still friends with today lol

So does anyone have any ideas how to look her up??
Do you think its not meant to be cause I haven't been able to find her by now?? (been looking for awhile lol)
If its not meant to be, then why do I have the need to find her?? Ive dreamt about her as well lately and she has been in a few of my "real like" dreams as well.

All the "find old friends" sites Ive seen are mostly USA ONLY so its getting hard. And some wants you to pay a stupid price (to high for me)

Anyone wanna help me??

LoveLion
Mar 4, 2007, 6:05 PM
Sounds like a tricky situation. You could try and track her through relations rather than trying to find her records. Try and follow a trail of people you know/knew around the same time/location you knew your friend from, see if anyone remembers her. Be sure to track anything like MySpace or Facebook, that her or your relations might use.

Other than that you could always hire a private investigator or something of the sort to track her down, but that could be expecting and you would have to REALLY wanna find her again to do that.

TashaSW
Mar 4, 2007, 6:19 PM
Sounds like a tricky situation. You could try and track her through relations rather than trying to find her records. Try and follow a trail of people you know/knew around the same time/location you knew your friend from, see if anyone remembers her. Be sure to track anything like MySpace or Facebook, that her or your relations might use.

Other than that you could always hire a private investigator or something of the sort to track her down, but that could be expecting and you would have to REALLY wanna find her again to do that.

Shes not on myspace. I checked when I entered her first and last name.... but then, again, not everyone puts thier last name so you can easily search for them. But then, she could be married and is using her married last name which I don't know.
Im gonna check out the nick names for Andrea on Myspace... which tends to be Andy, Anne or Drea.

I have yet to check Facebook... I never heard of it till recently. Is it like myspace??

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 4, 2007, 6:24 PM
try searching for other friends from that time in your life who might be easier to find.. maybe you'll find someone else who keeps in touch with her and could provide you with some contact info.