PDA

View Full Version : Just Had Hot Cyber In Your Chatroom

mcliff128
Mar 4, 2007, 12:04 AM
I just got off bigtime with one of our members in our chatroom. I just love man on man sex. Has anyone else got off in our chatroom?

Mike

toylovercmh
Mar 4, 2007, 11:29 AM
No but I would love to and am open to it, so if you ever see me online then hit me up. and we'll see what that leads too :tongue:

NorthBiEast
Mar 4, 2007, 11:37 AM
I haven't, but I think if I did, I'd be ticked to have my partner bragging about it 30 minutes later :2cents:

darkeyes
Mar 4, 2007, 12:01 PM
Really? Im glad...but 2 b honest we do really wanna know!

biwords
Mar 4, 2007, 12:42 PM
Isn't there something about not kissing and telling? Or 'what happens in the chatroom stays in the chatroom'?

12voltman59
Mar 4, 2007, 3:18 PM
My answer to the query--I do believe it happens a great deal--I admit to doing my fair share of such activity!!!!! :cool: :tong: :tong: :tongue:

TashaSW
Mar 4, 2007, 3:50 PM
I want to know why some people assume EVERYONE in the chat room will jump into a cyber chat session??

Just because your being silly in the main chat and talking personal stuff doesn't mean you'll jump for cyber in PM!!!

Last night, being annoyed, people that PM'ed that said thier "age/sex/location" My first reply? "No."
Some said "Why are you here then?"
Can't I chat to my friends without being bothered with cyber requests??? Don't people read my profile? it says in big letters NO CYBER. *shakes head*

I want the chat to have a flag or something..... if the flag is up, it means your interested in Cybering.... if its NOT then your NOT INTERESTED lol Your just there to chat with friends (or don't feel like cybering at the moment)

I wish chat also had a setting where certain people are allowed to PM you... like you can add a "friends list" only those people will be allowed... if someone wants to talk to you in PM, they'll have to ask you in the main chat.

Off topic I know :) Just stating what I think of cyber requests

espy20
Mar 5, 2007, 4:00 AM
um if a website is called "Bisexual.com" people's initial reaction is going to be..."Hmm...a sex site for bisexuals". Lighten up people, if you don't want to cyber....don't cyber. If you want to cyber, post dirty pics on your profile, be my guest...that is the freedom we all have on this site. Yes the site is to bring people together, but that isn't specified as to how. So, let people have their fun, some people aren't able to get the sex in person or some people just really are turned on by cyber sex.

Just stating my opinion on cybering.

Cyber all your little hearts desire! MUAH!

flexuality
Mar 5, 2007, 4:15 AM
um if a website is called "Bisexual.com" people's initial reaction is going to be..."Hmm...a sex site for bisexuals".

Maybe that was YOUR initial reaction.

Mine was "hmm...a support site for people who are dealing with bisexuality."

flexuality
Mar 5, 2007, 4:28 AM
Last night, being annoyed, people that PM'ed that said thier "age/sex/location" My first reply? "No."
Some said "Why are you here then?"

You reply?? Silly Tasha...hehehe!! (kidding)

I don't even get that far. I just close the popup windows without saying anything. (For people I don't even know who just want be serviced) :cool:

trip1
Mar 5, 2007, 7:36 AM
um if a website is called "Bisexual.com" people's initial reaction is going to be..."Hmm...a sex site for bisexuals". Lighten up people, if you don't want to cyber....don't cyber. If you want to cyber, post dirty pics on your profile, be my guest...that is the freedom we all have on this site. Yes the site is to bring people together, but that isn't specified as to how. So, let people have their fun, some people aren't able to get the sex in person or some people just really are turned on by cyber sex.

I agree with you... Choice is everything

darkeyes
Mar 5, 2007, 7:42 AM

Agree wiv ya 2 espy...but jus don wanna hear bout it is all me is sayin! :tong:

SuitandTie
Mar 5, 2007, 5:01 PM
i love to cyber in the chat rooms but never approach someone in the main room. I always got to the cyber room and GET IT ON! haha.

TashaSW
Mar 5, 2007, 5:04 PM
You reply?? Silly Tasha...hehehe!! (kidding)

I don't even get that far. I just close the popup windows without saying anything. (For people I don't even know who just want be serviced) :cool:

lol Im being NICE..... saying no thank you. :) WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS FLEX?!?!?!? (lol kidding :) )
But ya, sometimes I just ignore them and close the popup window lol I just like to talk to friends in PM :)

meteast chick
Mar 5, 2007, 5:36 PM
I came here for support, not cyber. I was enthralled with the jovial banter in the chatrooms and funny yet informative threads, then...my first PM...I'll admit to faltering, but am I to be blamed, I was caught unaware...frankly I could care less if you want to cyber, but that's why there are different rooms in the chat, it's callled The Bedroom. Get your thang off there if that's what you want.

I like some of Tasha's ideas, like only those on your Buddy list can PM you or having some sort of icon by you to let people know that you are, or aren't, interested in cyber. Damn that's a good idea, someone should tell Drew.

Luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

grant_33
Mar 6, 2007, 12:24 AM
I admit that I feel uncomfortable when I've been PM'd in the Chat room for cyber by someone I don't know; it's one of the big reasons I don't go into the Chat room much. I think that a flag (perhaps a Bisexual flag?) next to the name would be a nice way to say "no thank you." Otherwise, I just ignore any PM messages I get ala Flexuality.

TashaSW
Mar 6, 2007, 1:05 AM
Ya, thats what im talking about.....

People come here for support..... then you have people coming thinking its a site for cybersex.

While this place can be both.... it just really bugs me that people wanting cyber assumes EVERYONE in the chat wants cyber and pm's each and every one of those people when half aren't into that.
If you say no.... they suddenly say "Then why are you here??" it doesn't register that some people are just on the site for support and talking to friends.

So it would be nice to have a flag or buddy system so you can be more in control who PMs you.
Yes theres a on/off PM feature on the chat but thats useless..... If you want to talk privately to a friend, you have to turn it off then you get cyber requests while talking to your friend.

So with a buddy system, you can put people you know in the list and only they can contact you... That way you can chat with Friends and not be bothered by unwanted PopUps.

TashaSW
Mar 6, 2007, 1:07 AM
I came here for support, not cyber. I was enthralled with the jovial banter in the chatrooms and funny yet informative threads, then...my first PM...I'll admit to faltering, but am I to be blamed, I was caught unaware...frankly I could care less if you want to cyber, but that's why there are different rooms in the chat, it's callled The Bedroom. Get your thang off there if that's what you want.

I like some of Tasha's ideas, like only those on your Buddy list can PM you or having some sort of icon by you to let people know that you are, or aren't, interested in cyber. Damn that's a good idea, someone should tell Drew.

Luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

Yes but everyone hangs out in the main room so thats why cyber people stay in there lol

Ya.. someone should tell Drew..... maybe we need to start a thread for Chat room "upgrade" ideas.

littlej1019
Mar 7, 2007, 3:34 PM
Generally, when I want to have cyber sex, I ask if anybody in the room wants to have a private chat, then wait for someone to PM me.

Usually it's what I'm looking for: a way to get my kicks.

TashaSW
Mar 7, 2007, 3:55 PM
Generally, when I want to have cyber sex, I ask if anybody in the room wants to have a private chat, then wait for someone to PM me.

Usually it's what I'm looking for: a way to get my kicks.

Then your a gentleman :) Asking in main chat first.

12voltman59
Mar 7, 2007, 4:00 PM
Tasha--I have made that suggestion for some time--like you get a little light bulb or some other little avatar next to your name showing green if you are open to pming or red for not--or it could be a little bi flag--up and flying for yes---down for no---something like that----

TashaSW
Mar 7, 2007, 4:12 PM
Tasha--I have made that suggestion for some time--like you get a little light bulb or some other little avatar next to your name showing green if you are open to pming or red for not--or it could be a little bi flag--up and flying for yes---down for no---something like that----

Volt, ya but what if they ignore the icon??
It seems the only way you can stop them is just turn off PM but then your friends can't PM you if they want to talk to you privately.
Thats why I think the buddy list box is best.... only people on your list can PM you and everyone else can't unless they ask in the main chat and you add them.

mike9753
Mar 7, 2007, 4:32 PM
Are we talking about people treating others with respect and respecting their choices to engage in cyber sex or to decline an invitation to do so?

I have noticed since being a member that the majority of folks are very respectful, but that there is a wide range of expectations. That is one of the great things about the website.

Another comment, when people are informed of a commonly held expectation - treating others with respect - most, if not all begin to conform to that expectation. Those that don't, and I think there are a few, tend to lose interest and drop off.

All in all, I have been very impressed with the quality of people on this website - at least those that are active in the forums and in the Chat Room.

Mike

littlej1019
Mar 7, 2007, 5:41 PM
Then your a gentleman :) Asking in main chat first.

Well, thanks.

mcliff128
Mar 7, 2007, 9:25 PM
That's very respectable of you. I hope you have lots of fun when your in the chat room. Enjoy yourself, I do.