PDA

View Full Version : I'm still in shock

bigirl_inwv
Mar 3, 2007, 5:03 PM
I've said it many times before in my posts and now I say it again; I feel like this is the one place I can come to for advice/support/help with anything.

Today, I was on my way to work. I was scheduled to be off, but had forgotten to sign some papers. I got stopped at a red light and my best friend had pulled out from the other side. She beeped, waved and went on. About a minute and a half later, she calls me. She told me that there was an accident (she wasn't involved, it was just another car) and that no one would stop, the cars just kept driving by. So when I saw her truck parked in the median, I pulled up behind it and stopped. What I saw I will remember for the rest of my life, even if I don't want to. Im not sure how the accident happened, but the car had lost control and rolled about 5 times. When I got to the car, she said that there was a little girl, about 5 years old, stuck inside and she couldn't get her out. My friend is much bigger than I am, and couldnt fit through the window in the car. So I crawled inside and unhooked the girl from her seatbelt and together we pulled her out of the car. With the exception of a few cuts on her face and arms, she was fine. The other two women in the car had been thrown out and were lying about 20 feet from where the car was. I went up to the older woman and checked her out. She was bleeding really bad from a cut in her abdomen and her leg was very obviously broken. She was unconcious, but still breathing. Then I went to check on the other girl. She was probably about 16 at the oldest. I'm not going to even describe it because it was terrible. I checked for a pulse and couldn't find one anywhere. So I began doing CPR. I did it for about 5 minutes before the ambulance showed up. The worst part about the whole thing was that the little girl just kept saying over and over that she wanted her sister and I knew that more than likely, she would never be able to be with her sister again. I gave my statement to the police and then left. I was so shook up. I have the training to deal with something like this, but had never been in the situation before. I drove home, got in the shower, and that's when I lost it. It's like, up until then, it hadn't hit me what really happened. But when I saw the red water flowing down the drain from the blood, I burst into uncontrollable sobs.

I don't know why I'm posting this. I guess I just feel the need to talk about it, not keep it bottled up. I'm still in shock from the whole situation. I feel so many emotions right now. I'm angry that so many cars just kept driving by the situation. I'm frustrated that despite my training, there was nothing that I could do. I'm sad because I know that I have a little sister at home that I don't go and visit near enough. I guess that today was traumatic for me and it's normal for me to be having all these feelings. I just know that I can turn to my family here for help and support.

I just want to say, if any of you are ever driving and see an accident, stop. Even if it isn't as bad as this one was. I'm not sure how long they had been there before we stopped, but it's sad knowing that maybe one girls life would have been saved if she had received CPR sooner.

mike9753
Mar 3, 2007, 5:22 PM
For all the people who drove by, remember there are folks like you who will stop, who will help and who do care deeply about others.

Make sure you do rely on your family and talk to them. You may very well be experiencing Post Traumatic Stress. Many people who step in to help in a crisis expewrience PTSD. Take care of yourself too as well as taking vare of others.

Mike

arana
Mar 3, 2007, 5:31 PM
((((((((((((((( bigirl ))))))))))))))))) these people were very lucky you and your friend were there. It's amazing how many people are in too much of a hurry these days to be human. No one cares about anything other than getting ahead of the next guy in front of them. More then likely could have been the reason this car was off the road, someone cut them off and didn't look back.

Thank you for posting this. If not only to get if out for your own peace of mind but also to wake some others up to what is around them and what they have in their own lives that they should appreciate while they still have it.

I hope that you are ok sweetie. You are a great example of what it is to be a caring person. Thank you!

texasman6172003
Mar 3, 2007, 5:49 PM
Hi Bigirl, Iam proud that you were the one to stop and help these unfortunate people. It is very good you know cpr. My wife had to undertake these actions one night about a year and a half ago,we came upon a wreck and she had to administer cpr to the lady. She was ok,later on. Iwas really proud of my wife for having learned this while she was in the day care buisness it was required that she had to,being the manager. Everyone should have someone in there family that can perform cpr. Cudos to you bigirl.!!!

meteast chick
Mar 3, 2007, 6:10 PM
(((((((((((((((((((bigirl))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so extraordinarily proud to call you a member of this site! I can't imagine something like that. Unfortunately I've been close enough to people who have, and they didn't all end well. One of those incidents involved my sister being the first on the scene involving a head on collision between teens, one being a very good friend of mine, who lost his life that night. That was 13 yeasr ago and she says it haunts her to this day. I can only hope with time will ease it from your immediate mind, and to get it out in the open and just deal with it is a fantastic beginning. Just remember if any of us can help, in any way, just message us.

much luv and many kisses and hugs,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast :grouphug:

12voltman59
Mar 3, 2007, 6:50 PM
It is great that you did stop VWgirl---you certainly did right by stopping and offering assistance.

From what you describe about the woman and girl being thrown from the vehicle--I would dare say they were not wearing their seatbelts---I hope that everyone here does--it is really crazy not to be wearing one.

There was a young, up and coming NASCAR driver, who along with one of his crewmembers, were killed in an interstate accident because neither of them had their seatbelts on--according to the news report--their truck was barely damaged--but since they did not have their belts on--they were both ejected and died due to the injuries they sustained hitting safety rails, signs or whatever---

I hope you take care of yourself VW girl--but kudos to you for having helped these people.

tatooedpunk
Mar 3, 2007, 7:27 PM
You did a good thing,i wish there were more people out there like you.Hope you are ok

Philbert
Mar 3, 2007, 7:54 PM
well done for stopping. I have to admit i'm someone who did drive by an accident once. i saw a young ish looking girl lying face down by the side of teh road surrounded by a few people. i thought about stopping to see if i could help, but then thought that there would be nothing i could do and drove on. a week or so later there were flowers by teh side of teh road (a good sign that someone died there recently) i was almost sick when i saw this. i know that there probably wasn't anything i could have done, but i should have checked. i would not be able to drive past another accident unless there was an ambulence already there.

Star Gazer
Mar 3, 2007, 8:08 PM
You were there to help, and did all you could. You did not cause the problem. Being there and not feeling bad that you could not help is normal.

You did help the little girl, and maybe she would have not made it if you were not there to get her out of the car.

s_shunpike
Mar 3, 2007, 8:53 PM
You should be proud of yourself for helping out your fellow man. Even if you never see them again, they will remember you were there in their hour of need!

I came upon a similar situation a few years ago. I was with my wife and kids taking the older ones back to their mother. It was raining pretty heavily and we came upon a car upside down in the median. I had worked in a rural fire department many years earlier and had responded to mva's similar, but had never assisted on one outside of that venue.

Funny, but I never thought twice about stopping. I pulled over immediately, had my wife call 911 and rushed to check out the driver. While many people did drive by, within several minutes there were enough of us that we were able to roll the car over on it's side so that she would not be trapped in the rising water. Soon after the FD showed up and were able to extricate her.

I remember thinking as I got back in the car and heard my kids talking about how cool it was that I had stopped to help that lady, that while I had not intended it to be that way - I had taught my kids a valuable lesson. No matter what - help those who need it!

Once again - kudos and a nuge pat on the back to you are your friend!

ladydelanie
Mar 3, 2007, 9:10 PM
Thank you for being such a kind and loving person.
When my dad had a massive heart attack my mom called 911 as she was doing CPR and of course screaming hysterically.
A man was listening to a police scanner and heard the call. He arrived before the ambulance and helped my mother get dad off my bed. He then took over, without saying anything but " I am here to help, I know CPR and heard your call on the scanner".
My dad didnt make it. We never did find out who the man was, I would love to know though. What a kind and loving soul.
So from a daughter of a father I loved and adored. I thank you. I thank the man that was there for my mom, and to all the brave "angels" that try to help. May you have blessings galore!

Just knowing you were there, I do hope that in some way comforts you, that little girl will never forget the "face of the angel" she saw when you climbed into the window. Just as my mom will never forget her angels face......

Hugs,
Ladyd :)

TashaSW
Mar 3, 2007, 9:12 PM
Im glad you stopped :-)
There are so many speedy drivers these days in a hurry to get to one place to another.
I HATE HATE HATE it when Im driving at the right speed limit..... and theres a car thats behind me thats going WAY WAY to FAST......
Especially when they slow down VERY close behind you and keep doing that trying to get you to speed up... they don't care your on the speed limit.

Im pissed at police who stops a speedy car when there was a even SPEEDIER car that just went past that 1st car lol.

And don't you hate it when a speedy car is going "Zig Zag" pattern throughout the other cars?

bigirl_inwv - You have earned A BIG KARMA today :) I always believe when you do something good for others, you earn good karma.... while bad people will get bad karma.
*hugs*

nothings5d
Mar 3, 2007, 9:17 PM
I just want to say, if any of you are ever driving and see an accident, stop. Even if it isn't as bad as this one was.
And I want to say, be careful about it, the only accidents I've ever been in a car that drove past I wasn't driving either time and there was already someone there helping. The second one was a motorcycle accident and had an ambulance on scene already. But the first, the first was the scariest, it was nearly a double accident because of the carelessness of the people who did stop. A friend of mine was driving, we were heading into work along Ohio route 335 just north of Waverly. It's a 55 mile an hour road with lots of hills and turns. We are about to crest one hill with no sign of an accident on the other side, we crest it and there it is. I didn't even notice the accident at first, just the woman who was trying to help, walking slowly across the road, just far enough down the hill to be a danger to her and us. Luckily my friend knows how to brake properly, we stopped 4 inches from her, she was just standing there hand up, like that was enough to stop the car, I know that if I'd been driving I would have either hit her or swerved the car and sent myself flipping, or both. That was the scariest moment of my life, not knowing if we would stop in time. 30 seconds later she was out from in front of the car and we were rolling again, and that's when we saw the VERY minor accident at the bottom of the hill. So once again I want to say, if you're going to help people it doesn't help to put yourself in danger.

Especially when they slow down VERY close behind you and keep doing that trying to get you to speed up... they don't care your on the speed limit.
Y'know what I find to be the best solution in those cases?

Slow down to about 5 mph below the speed limit, they'll get the picture after a while, and it's less dangerous for you in the mean time...

chuck1124
Mar 3, 2007, 9:26 PM
Thank you for being you, Bigirl. Thank you for being the kind of person that will help another. You are special. Thank you too, for letting us be your friends.

godowntogether
Mar 3, 2007, 9:43 PM
Thank you , you give me hope that all is not lost. I suffer from depression and constantly notice how most people treat others around them badly or ingnore them altogether. I would have stopped to help for me there is nothing else I could have done, I was at an accident right after it happend once and did all I could to help the three people that were in a pickup hit by a women that crossed the center line and hit them head on. The person in the car right in front of me was an EMT on her way home and must have been there within 10 secs after the accident although I know cpr and first aid( I learned in the army) I am glad that women was there. The driver of the car died in the accident and the police said that she probably had a heart attack and crossed the center line. The people in the pick 2 guys and a girl all about 20 had some injuries and the girls foot was trapped under the emergency brake pedal, one of the guys had a smashed and bloody face, and the other had a bone sticking out of his leg,they were lucky it could have been worse. we got the two guys out and treated for shock covered them with our coats and made them lie on the ground it was cold and we had to keep them warm. when the fire dept and ambulance showed up soon after they got the girl our of the pickup and took them all to the hospital. One of the worst things of this whole experience was the girl thought it was her fault it clearly was not, the whole time the EMT was telling her it wasn't her fault and that the woman in the car was ok ( she was lying to keep her calm everyone there but the girl knew she was dead) than the police covered the whole car with a big blanket and the girl knew and really went nut's (evidently the police were not paying attention to what was happening it was a stupid thing to do.) they finally got the girl calmed down but it took awhile. I do not know why I told you all this story I have never told anyone before, But Bigirl your story made me remember and although the womans dying still bothers me till this day I feel good that we stopped to help we got involved we did all we could. Remember you can only do your best you tried hard you did all you could, I know it will be with you for a long time just remember it was you that stopped to help you should be very proud of yourself. OK I'm rambling I know what I want to say and can't find the words so I'll say you done good if more people would care enough about their fellow man/woman the world would be a better place again thank you.

m.in.heels&hose
Mar 3, 2007, 9:51 PM
((((((((((((((((((((((((((bigirl)))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))

those people involved in this accident are very lucky you & your friend were there!!

it does my heart good to know that some DID care and stopped and offered (unasked) help

im sorry that this has left emotional scars on you, but please know you did the right thing no matter the out come

arana is right most people are too wrapped in their own life that they cant
be bothered to help a fellow human being

i wish i knew more to say to help you get over the shock you suffer from, and the terrible scenes forever etched in your mind

my thoughts & prayers are with you

m.in.heels&hose :grouphug:

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 3, 2007, 10:54 PM
wow, that must have been aweful to have to see the aftermath of that.. i can only imagine how sad it would be to have to tell that little girl the truth about her sister.

i don't think there is any training that can prepare anyone for seeing something like that in real life.

i used to work in a law office and had to see graphic pics of car accidents, and even that was enough to cause me grief and break out crying.

anyway, congrats to you for helping out. and nothing wrong at all for discussing your experience here. we are all here as friends and it's important to express your feelings, especially difficult feelings like that one.

arana
Mar 3, 2007, 10:54 PM
well done for stopping. I have to admit i'm someone who did drive by an accident once. i saw a young ish looking girl lying face down by the side of teh road surrounded by a few people. i thought about stopping to see if i could help, but then thought that there would be nothing i could do and drove on. a week or so later there were flowers by teh side of teh road (a good sign that someone died there recently) i was almost sick when i saw this. i know that there probably wasn't anything i could have done, but i should have checked. i would not be able to drive past another accident unless there was an ambulence already there.
You know Phil, I don't know if anyone else would agree but in that type of situation when there ARE people who've stopped to help and call for aid, not stopping or just long enough to find out if anymore is needed is acceptable. I think it is more hinderance then a help for EMS crews if too many stop. It causes more lookiloo's to see what is going on and perhaps another accident from the gawkers.

IanBorthwick
Mar 4, 2007, 3:53 AM
I have nothing wise or witty to say to you. Nothing profound comes to mind...reading what you wrote saddens me on so many levels. It's like a punch in the belly from when you aren't expecting it. Then the way people are so ambivalent...frightening.

I can't pretend to know how you felt, nor do I ever wish to have an experience as you have had. All that I have to offer is "I am sorry you experienced this terrible thing and learned something your life would have been fine without haveing been forced to go through. My warmest wishes that you will feel better soon, that everything in your life and the child's turns out as well as possible. Though I know it will never be the same. You are a brave women, selfless. The world needs more like you so that so many hurts are not heaped on a few people, but spread out and absorbed more easily."

Hope you know we all care.

Krystal
Mar 4, 2007, 8:01 AM
Hi, I also have nothing 'wise' to say except this .....YOU are a kind and loving person. As was said before ...if you had not stopped that little girl may not have survived ....it is hard to let go of the negative images ...but when they come ...focus on the little girl and know that she may well be a better person for knowing that there are people in the world like you. focus on knowing that as much negative was in your story so was there MUCH positive.
tell your family that you love them every day
hugs to you ....

toylovercmh
Mar 4, 2007, 11:26 AM
I've said it many times before in my posts and now I say it again; I feel like this is the one place I can come to for advice/support/help with anything.

Today, I was on my way to work. I was scheduled to be off, but had forgotten to sign some papers. I got stopped at a red light and my best friend had pulled out from the other side. She beeped, waved and went on. About a minute and a half later, she calls me. She told me that there was an accident (she wasn't involved, it was just another car) and that no one would stop, the cars just kept driving by. So when I saw her truck parked in the median, I pulled up behind it and stopped. What I saw I will remember for the rest of my life, even if I don't want to. Im not sure how the accident happened, but the car had lost control and rolled about 5 times. When I got to the car, she said that there was a little girl, about 5 years old, stuck inside and she couldn't get her out. My friend is much bigger than I am, and couldnt fit through the window in the car. So I crawled inside and unhooked the girl from her seatbelt and together we pulled her out of the car. With the exception of a few cuts on her face and arms, she was fine. The other two women in the car had been thrown out and were lying about 20 feet from where the car was. I went up to the older woman and checked her out. She was bleeding really bad from a cut in her abdomen and her leg was very obviously broken. She was unconcious, but still breathing. Then I went to check on the other girl. She was probably about 16 at the oldest. I'm not going to even describe it because it was terrible. I checked for a pulse and couldn't find one anywhere. So I began doing CPR. I did it for about 5 minutes before the ambulance showed up. The worst part about the whole thing was that the little girl just kept saying over and over that she wanted her sister and I knew that more than likely, she would never be able to be with her sister again. I gave my statement to the police and then left. I was so shook up. I have the training to deal with something like this, but had never been in the situation before. I drove home, got in the shower, and that's when I lost it. It's like, up until then, it hadn't hit me what really happened. But when I saw the red water flowing down the drain from the blood, I burst into uncontrollable sobs.

I don't know why I'm posting this. I guess I just feel the need to talk about it, not keep it bottled up. I'm still in shock from the whole situation. I feel so many emotions right now. I'm angry that so many cars just kept driving by the situation. I'm frustrated that despite my training, there was nothing that I could do. I'm sad because I know that I have a little sister at home that I don't go and visit near enough. I guess that today was traumatic for me and it's normal for me to be having all these feelings. I just know that I can turn to my family here for help and support.

I just want to say, if any of you are ever driving and see an accident, stop. Even if it isn't as bad as this one was. I'm not sure how long they had been there before we stopped, but it's sad knowing that maybe one girls life would have been saved if she had received CPR sooner.
First of all, I would like to compliment you on your bravery. Although there was a life lost, you may have been able to save the ones that survived in more ways then you'll ever know, just knowing there are such GOOD people like yourself out there makes it "easier" to deal with. I would like to Congratulate you and Thank you for your help and I don't even know where this accident happened nor the people involved, but thank you for your help. and may God Bless you. Also do yourself and your family a favor, just keep in touch a little bit more you only have one family ya know Thanks again

NorthBiEast
Mar 4, 2007, 11:32 AM
I have stopped at many car accidents. My entire family, including myself, have been on our local fire/ems crew for years, and I specifically helped with training crews to extricate people from damaged vehicles. It's just how I was brought up, if someone needs, help, you give it, period, no questions asked. It had never occurred to me that there was any other option.

One day I was riding with a friend and her dad on the interstate. We saw a few cars alongside the road, and one car flipped over in the median. It was winter, with deep snow. There was no EMS on scene yet, and fellow travelers were digging frantically around the windows, so I knew there was someone trapped inside, and that they clearly needed help. My friend and her dad both rubbernecked, and slowed down for the traffic, but never even considered stopping. The whole time, I'm in the back seat sputtering, unable to understand WHY ARE WE STILL MOVING??? To this day, I don't know why we didn't stop, and can only hope that everyone in that car was okay.

On a more serious note, if you come across an accident scene and there is no EMS there yet, DO NOT MOVE THE VICTIMS unless there is a serious need, like the car is on fire or they are in flood water. There could be an injury that you can't see, like a fractured neck, that can do serious harm if not handled correctly. Also, cars that are not on all 4 tires can be very unstable, so use extreme caution when approaching, and only enter the vehicle if it is absolutely necessary, as it appeared to be in Bigirl's case. (((((Bigirl)))))

Some of the most helpful things bystanders can do are;
call 911 (obviously),
let oncoming traffic know there is a problem to slow down for (safely please, more victims is a bad thing)
be moral support for people needing medical attention (it's amazing how much it helps to have someone there to hold your hand)
if needed, perform CPR, or put direct pressure on any serious cuts (carry protective gloves in your car, if possible)
and the biggie...STAY CALM!

To everyone who has ever had the heart to go above and beyond to help someone, THANK YOU! ((((((:angel: ))))))

my-00-stang
Mar 4, 2007, 11:45 AM
You know Phil, I don't know if anyone else would agree but in that type of situation when there ARE people who've stopped to help and call for aid, not stopping or just long enough to find out if anymore is needed is acceptable. I think it is more hinderance then a help for EMS crews if too many stop. It causes more lookiloo's to see what is going on and perhaps another accident from the gawkers.

i am a sheriffs deputy and i respond to all kinds of stuff like this. first off bigirl you did the right thing and don't beat yourself up over it, i know from experience that it is hard not to think about it and do the "what if" thing, you did all you could and that is more than 99% of people around. in my book you are a HERO plain and simple people who put their own safety aside and do whatever they can to help are #1 in my book.

arana.............as for thinking it is a henderance to ems if to many people stop, that is wrong as a deputy we welcome people to stop and help, it helps us and the ems people believe it or not. and most and formost it helps the victims of the accident, so i say and challenge everyone out there if you know any kind of first aide, cpr, or can simply direct traffic, stop and help don't ever think that" oh it will be okay the cops and ambulance will be here in a minute" because most of the time we are short staffed and covering other calls and may take us a bit longer to get there and any help you can provide until we get there is a plus,

so bigirl you will go on my "hero" list for sure and just make sure you talk about it with anyone who will listen because it does do you good to get it out. god bless you and keep you safe bigirl.

12voltman59
Mar 4, 2007, 3:24 PM
I wanted to add --sorry I got VW and WV mixed up in my post---

I have not ever had such an experience as yours where the accident involved a life threatening or taking incident--I hope that if I too were faced with such an incident--I would do the right thing and stop to offer assistance in any way I can.

I took part in lifesaving missions in my day as a member of the US Coast Guard--but that was our job to do that---not being a good Samaritan "civilian" as you were---I do hope I would answer the call and help like you did.

DuskTillDawn
Mar 4, 2007, 4:31 PM
Wow, I cant imagine going through something like that. It seems you done really well. You should be proud of yourself for what you did do to help, its more than alot of people did. You did your best and probably helped that little girl more than you know, I cant imagine being trapped in a car would be much fun.

Well Done

TashaSW
Mar 4, 2007, 4:40 PM
Wow, I cant imagine going through something like that. It seems you done really well. You should be proud of yourself for what you did do to help, its more than alot of people did. You did your best and probably helped that little girl more than you know, I cant imagine being trapped in a car would be much fun.

Well Done

I agree... especially when your wondering where mommy is and your sister, wondering why they aren't coming to get you or responsing to your cries.
I hate being trapped as well. Its scary and no fun. especially when no ones coming to freed you.

If her sister died, I would like to think her spirit kept her little sister alive and possibly her mother too. Sometimes in accidents if one dies and the other lives when they probably shouldn't be alive due to the injuries, that maybe, the spirit of the dead one kept the other alive somehow.

(yes I believe in spirits)

hotgagirl
Mar 4, 2007, 4:54 PM

((((((((((( KUDOS)))))) for u bigirl. when I read this it made me cry. But WV is full of wonderfull, caring and honest people much like yourself. Unfortuantly, there isnt enough who would have done what u did for that family. I am also from WV as u know and would have done the same thing. for I also have the training to deal with that kind of thing. I know going through training and someone telling u and teaching u about this kind of thing is definatly not the same as experiencing it in real life. I and the other hundreds of people that read this will think your a real life HERO! Keep strong and keep doing what u do. Dont ever change!

hotgagirl
Mar 4, 2007, 4:56 PM
((((((((((( KUDOS)))))) for u bigirl. when I read this it made me cry. But WV is full of wonderfull, caring and honest people much like yourself. Unfortuantly, there isnt enough who would have done what u did for that family. I am also from WV as u know and would have done the same thing. for I also have the training to deal with that kind of thing. I know going through training and someone telling u and teaching u about this kind of thing is definatly not the same as experiencing it in real life. I and the other hundreds of people that read this will think your a real life HERO! Keep strong and keep doing what u do. Dont ever change!

arana
Mar 4, 2007, 5:38 PM
i am a sheriffs deputy and i respond to all kinds of stuff like this. first off bigirl you did the right thing and don't beat yourself up over it, i know from experience that it is hard not to think about it and do the "what if" thing, you did all you could and that is more than 99% of people around. in my book you are a HERO plain and simple people who put their own safety aside and do whatever they can to help are #1 in my book.

arana.............as for thinking it is a henderance to ems if to many people stop, that is wrong as a deputy we welcome people to stop and help, it helps us and the ems people believe it or not. and most and formost it helps the victims of the accident, so i say and challenge everyone out there if you know any kind of first aide, cpr, or can simply direct traffic, stop and help don't ever think that" oh it will be okay the cops and ambulance will be here in a minute" because most of the time we are short staffed and covering other calls and may take us a bit longer to get there and any help you can provide until we get there is a plus,

so bigirl you will go on my "hero" list for sure and just make sure you talk about it with anyone who will listen because it does do you good to get it out. god bless you and keep you safe bigirl.
I'm sorry I should have been more clear....by all means if you have training stop to see if you can help but here in california we have a lot of lookie loos that will stop or slow down just to gawk. The traffic gets so bad that even the police and first aid have trouble getting though to help.

TashaSW
Mar 4, 2007, 5:43 PM
I slowed down to look at an accident once but only cause the car in front of me had slowed down too. I wanted to help but I don't have the skills and there were pently of people helping out. (Police was there and one cop was telling traffic to "move on")
It didn't apper anyone was seriously injuried tho, just pretty shaken up and the usual minor cuts.

Tasha