PDA

View Full Version : Double Penetration - who has?

BiCpl69
Aug 30, 2005, 5:01 PM
After years of threesomes, we recently experienced double penetration. Our boyfriend (bisexual) & I were both in my wife's pussy at the same time. Who has done this?

For those who have not, the feeling is incredible! All three of us came within seconds of both being in her, the orgasms were INTENSE! We have done this several times over the last two months & the longest we could hold off was ~1 minute.

The funny part is we call it our "WOW". When my wife & I are with family, one of us will say WOW...we look at each other & grin ear-to-ear. Our kids look at us like we are nuts. If they only knew. :bigrin:

cchalmer
Aug 30, 2005, 5:16 PM
I am involved in a 3some with another couple.....we have tried this a few times and I agree the feelings is fantastic. Our problem is trying to "arrange" everybody. I would be interested to hear how you guys accomplished this. Always looking for new and unique ways to play so anything you can add would be cool........ :three:

BiCpl69
Aug 30, 2005, 7:42 PM
Our problem is trying to "arrange" everybody. I would be interested to hear how you guys accomplished this. Always looking for new and unique ways to play so anything you can add would be cool........ :three:

My wife sits on my cock in a dgiie-style position. Our BF sits behind her, leans back on his hands, & lifts his cock to her pussy. Since we all cum so fast, he doesn't need to hold this position very long. :bigrin: