PDA

View Full Version : CHAT ROOMS

JLR1976
Mar 2, 2007, 8:36 PM
DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVE TROUBLE GETTING INTO THE CHATRROMS HERE ?

12voltman59
Mar 2, 2007, 10:04 PM
I did earlier in the year after I had gotten a new computer and decided to get a Verizon wireless card for my computer--for a time there--I could not get on at all--gradually-I had some limited access--all of a sudden a few weeks ago--I no longer had any problems at all but I do know that some people do have troubles getting into the room too and others--they just can't seem to stay in--getting bumped a great deal.

I also started having troubles last year after AOL had done some update, but once I dumped them--those problems went away---

Not being a computer tech type person--I have no idea why there are such problems--any ideas techie types????

nothings5d
Mar 3, 2007, 11:04 PM
any ideas techie types????
Quite a few possibilities, driver compatibility problems, internet difficulties, program compatibility problems, etc.

There is no one solution to all the problems...

siraussietosser
Mar 4, 2007, 11:44 PM
download the new version of Java.

Cheers

12voltman59
Mar 5, 2007, 9:02 PM
I think that is when my trouble ceased--I had gone to some other site and they had some Java app--a message came up and said there was a necessary Java update, so I clicked on it hoping it would help with my access problems here--and it worked--I had forgotten about that till you said to load the latest version.

BarbieQ88
Mar 5, 2007, 11:28 PM
yea me im trying to chat too :(

BarbieQ88
Mar 5, 2007, 11:32 PM
me i dont have a clue :(

BarbieQ88
Mar 5, 2007, 11:33 PM
help :(

but that's my name!!
Mar 5, 2007, 11:43 PM
You can have Java auto update directly from Sun Microsystems.

stillconfused
Mar 6, 2007, 9:48 AM
I've downloaded the latest Java and still can't get in. I love this site, it has helped me a lot in figuring out who I am but there isn't much tech support here. It's free so I guess you get what you pay for. I hate my user name, anyone know how to change it?

So Cal Bi Hubby
Mar 6, 2007, 11:05 AM
I've downloaded the latest Java and still can't get in. I love this site, it has helped me a lot in figuring out who I am but there isn't much tech support here. It's free so I guess you get what you pay for. I hate my user name, anyone know how to change it?

Like most site I am guessing only and administrator can change your name. They all claim its a pain but I think that is just so everybody doesn't change all the time. The web site I administer its very easy to change it.

yoyo4u
Mar 6, 2007, 2:51 PM
Hi guyz.....

I didn't think I have that much problem with my machine until I got this tool!

Advanced Windows Care (http://iobit.com/)

Give it a try, it can only be helpful!

yoyo :cool: