PDA

View Full Version : First time cross dressing

longislandbtm4U
Feb 24, 2007, 11:37 AM
I'm very interested in dressing as a woman, but need some guidance on becoming "passable".

izzfan
Feb 24, 2007, 4:00 PM
How to pass? Difficult question lol. Don't worry, I'm pretty bad at passing [look at the pics on my profile] its just that I like my beard too much lol. Seriously though, there are loads of websites that can help you with cross-dressing issues such as passing. Or you could go on various CDing forums such as www.crossdressers.com, www.rosesforum.tv and www.theangels.co.uk to ask advice. Just be aware of the fact that these forums are a bit more prudish than bisexual.com and they try to be 'respectable' so u probably won't be able to talk about anything sexual on them.... also, most of the people on there are str8. Can't say that I've ever joined any of them [yet] but I've read them numerous times and they're full of good information. But from the overall sound of it, passing seems like quite a difficult thing to pull off well, I mean u have all the make up, the breast forms, 'tucking' [sounds painful - its where u tuck ur thing between ur legs so it doesn't create a bulge in the underwear... read up on how to do this properly cos it can apparently be harmful if done wrong] etc....

Anyway, good luck

Izzfan :flag2:

RaineK
Feb 24, 2007, 6:45 PM
Hi, the best place to go for advice on being "passable" is at crossdressers (see above). They are all very supportive and know all there is to know.

I often go there when I have a problem and any sort of CD'ing question.

I think with some skin toner, a little natural base to hide the facial hair and some makeup you're more than passable. If I can help you, just let me know.

m.in.heels&hose
Feb 25, 2007, 10:15 AM
I'll try to help here

When you walk, take shorter steps (this creates the butt wiggle that drives us guys wild) and when you swing your arms whwen walking, swing them at the elbows, and not at the shoulders, and walk with one foot infront of the other , and stand as straight up as you can (most men tend to walk a little hunched over)
(this is kinda hard to do unless you are really conscience of it or already do it naturally)

i have found its not the lack of attention when cross dressing, but the "manly" mannerisms when dressed in public that will give you away
and as far as talking? i havent mastered that yet
i do know anyone can alter their voice, but i have not had any training in that and no clue how to do it either

as far as covering up the "5 oclock" shadow, use a good name brand consealer

i hope this will help you, and good luck
m.in.heels&hose ;)

Danielle_T
Feb 26, 2007, 10:23 AM
OH MY GOD! where to begin Dah-Lings! Honey, first of all and foremost, take your time and approach things slowly or you'll end up looking like a dimestore hooker.....giggle.(trust me i know)

Honestly though....here you are at this point in your life and NOW you have to un-learn being male and begin to emulate those gorgeous cat-like creatures ....Women! The height of being a Transvestite is looking in the mirror and seeing a beautiful woman looking back at you (or in my case, a homely 6'1" Drag Hag). At any rate, this is something that is definatly going to take some time, you WILL evolve but, as they say, Rome was'nt built in a day eh?

I began this odyssey, journey, challenge.....whatever the HELL you want to call it, when i was quite young maybe 10-12 years of age. I had 4 sisters and an endless supply of makeup, clothing....you name it! I remember many firsts, the first time i applied lipstick, the first time i walked in heels....all of it, the same as any slowly maturing young lady would experience, except WE have to cram two persons into one body. I also remember as i progressed in stages, i felt more and more at peace with myself and an aire of femininity was cast over me, my mannerisms became that of a female, i watched them around the clock, studied them everywhere, desired to know their secrets.

With the advent of the internet and chat rooms, i discovered soon that i was definatly NOT alone and that these other people like me came from everywhere, all walks of life. I was not "strange" and surely NOT alone. I saw myself evolve into what i am today and believe it or not i don't believe i am finished yet, don't believe i ever will be. I have spoken to my sweetie about the possibility of going on hormone therapy, the jury is still out there, so what i am trying to say here is, don't do too much too soon to fast. The woman in you will evolve, give her time and if you need help, ask, remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

Love and peace......Danielle

longislandbtm4U
Mar 12, 2007, 10:06 AM
Thank you ALL for your advice. I'm making slow progress and enjoying the experience. I have a business trip planned later this month at a very nice hotel about 200 miles from my home. I plan on making my first public appearance there.
PS to Danielle...you are beautiful!

bi-robin-calif
Mar 13, 2007, 3:06 PM
PS to Danielle...you are beautiful!

Speaking as a man who doesn't dress, I'd just like to say that as long as you're comfortable with yourself and what you're doing, I see no reason you won't be just as beautiful.

It's what's in your heart, not what you're wearing on your body, that makes you attractive.

biwords
Mar 13, 2007, 5:31 PM
I have to second longisland here....Danielle, you is a FOX!

bi-robin-calif
Mar 14, 2007, 11:58 PM
Well, she's fashionably lean
And she's fashionably late
She'll never rank a scene
She'll never break a date
But she's no drag
Just watch the way she walks

She's a twentieth century fox
She's a twentieth century fox
No tears, no fears
No ruined years, no clocks