PDA

View Full Version : Any 18-26 year old guys wanna trade pics?

BiGuy23
Feb 24, 2007, 2:30 AM
Lookin to see if any 18-26 year old guys wanna trade pics...cock pics/cum pics mainly. Anyone interested? Anyone know of a good place other than here to do this? Thanks!

BiGuy23
Feb 24, 2007, 6:47 PM
nobody?

RaineK
Feb 24, 2007, 7:10 PM
I'd glady swop pics and maybe even do things for you, but I'm not that young anymore. I wish I was still in the 18-26 age range!!! :tong:

but that's my name!!
Feb 26, 2007, 5:43 PM
Sorry, turned 27 an January :bigrin:

BiGuy23
Mar 11, 2007, 6:21 PM
so nobody in that age range?

Flounder1967
Mar 11, 2007, 6:46 PM
I am will to swap pics. I can find some pics of 18-26 year olds some place. Let's see where did i put them. Send some to me first and theni will send some back.

BiGuy23
Mar 11, 2007, 6:59 PM
I am will to swap pics. I can find some pics of 18-26 year olds some place. Let's see where did i put them. Send some to me first and theni will send some back.

you're 40, no thanks.

bigbiguy22
Mar 11, 2007, 9:18 PM
ill swap some pics

Flounder1967
Mar 11, 2007, 10:17 PM
I just want to state that I'm am not 40. I am far from it. Last December I turned 18 for the 21st time. Age is a state of mind that i don't have. That's my story and I'm sticling to it. Beside you can't prove I'm ALMOST forty. So ha

BiGuy23
Mar 11, 2007, 11:20 PM
I just want to state that I'm am not 40. I am far from it. Last December I turned 18 for the 21st time. Age is a state of mind that i don't have. That's my story and I'm sticling to it. Beside you can't prove I'm ALMOST forty. So ha

yeah...I'm gonna have to go against you on this one.

Domino
Mar 12, 2007, 2:59 PM
Seriously you can send me the pics, I will make sure they find a good home, someone that will really appreciate them. :bigrin: I am a woman too so you can trust me :rolleyes:

Flounder1967
Mar 12, 2007, 8:08 PM
Hey biguy,
You might actully get some real requests if put a few pics up of yourself. I bet your a 300 lb Gorilla. lol see another thread. I would just like to know why you only want those pics. To me it's a sure way for someone to steal someones elses pics.

BiGuy23
Mar 12, 2007, 8:16 PM
Hey biguy,
You might actully get some real requests if put a few pics up of yourself. I bet your a 300 lb Gorilla. lol see another thread. I would just like to know why you only want those pics. To me it's a sure way for someone to steal someones elses pics.

the point is to trade with those who HAVE pics, not display for everyone, hence the word trade.
And oh yeah, that's exactly it grampies. thanks for the input, now move along.

Flounder1967
Mar 12, 2007, 8:42 PM
the point is to trade with those who HAVE pics, not display for everyone, hence the word trade.

Gramps?
your 23 (I'm guessing that is your age) so my first child would have been when i was 39-23=16

so if i was like 8 and had my son and he waited as long to start a family so he was 8 having you. Yeah that works nothing wrong with that. That makes lots of sense.

I will move on if you answer one question.

Why only those ages? anyone older that that is too "mature" for you, or older than that is just not good looking anymore. Just answer that question.

BiGuy23
Mar 12, 2007, 8:52 PM
Gramps?
your 23 (I'm guessing that is your age) so my first child would have been when i was 39-23=16

so if i was like 8 and had my son and he waited as long to start a family so he was 8 having you. Yeah that works nothing wrong with that. That makes lots of sense.

I will move on if you answer one question.

Why only those ages? anyone older that that is too "mature" for you, or older than that is just not good looking anymore. Just answer that question.

Well, to make this simple for you.... It's my thread, my demands, my requests. You're WELL out of range here, so why not just scoot along?

Mrs.F
Mar 12, 2007, 8:52 PM

OMG>>>>>>What is with the immature idiots all of sudden. Someone who is making fun and putting people down who has NO pictures of himself or a freaken profile. I didn't have a problem with your thread but I do have a problem with you thinking that 40 is OLD and not worth your time. :offtopic:

How old are you anyway?????

NorthBiEast
Mar 12, 2007, 9:52 PM
Well, to make this simple for you.... It's my thread, my demands, my requests. You're WELL out of range here, so why not just scoot along?

Apparently someone missed the primary purpose of this site, which is to be a SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY for people who consider themselves to have same sex attractions (or people who love people in that category).

People do NOT come to this site to have demands made of them, to be insulted or embarrassed by other people, or to be discriminated against. If you are too shallow to even consider someone older than you, without any other information about them, then you deserve what you get...judging by this thread, that's NOTHING.

:mad:

BiGuy23
Mar 12, 2007, 9:53 PM
OMG>>>>>>What is with the immature idiots all of sudden. Someone who is making fun and putting people down who has NO pictures of himself or a freaken profile. I didn't have a problem with your thread but I do have a problem with you thinking that 40 is OLD and not worth your time. :offtopic:

How old are you anyway?????

oh it's grampies wife, wonderful. The point here is that it's something I requested, I don't need to validate a reason behind my request for you or him. Knowing you're older than 26, why even bother coming in here and try to stir crap up? And to offer pictures of people other than yourself that fit the range? Grow up and act your ages, because at 34 and 39, you sure don't act like you people should.

BiGuy23
Mar 12, 2007, 9:58 PM
Apparently someone missed the primary purpose of this site, which is to be a SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY for people who consider themselves to have same sex attractions (or people who love people in that category).

People do NOT come to this site to have demands made of them, to be insulted or embarrassed by other people, or to be discriminated against. If you are too shallow to even consider someone older than you, without any other information about them, then you deserve what you get...judging by this thread, that's NOTHING.

:mad:

Nope, I didnt miss anything here. The point is, is that 40 is not appealing to me. What, you dont like it? TOUGH. I'm an individual, entitled to think, feel and act the way I do, respect that. If you dont like it, stay out of my thread. Why should I trade pictures of ME with some 40 year old who's willing to trade pictures of OTHER people? Get real here, obviously there are some shady folk on here and you're in defense of. I've never seen people get their panties in such a bunch over being called "grampy." and I'm allegedly the "immature" one, lol.

Flounder1967
Mar 12, 2007, 10:08 PM
oh it's grampies wife, wonderful. The point here is that it's something I requested, I don't need to validate a reason behind my request for you or him. Knowing you're older than 26, why even bother coming in here and try to stir crap up? And to offer pictures of people other than yourself that fit the range? Grow up and act your ages, because at 34 and 39, you sure don't act like you people should.

We didn't stir anything up YOU were the one the offend not me or her, but by reading other threads them also. You are the one with out a clue. I have been laughing at the post with you off remarks. They just show you lack of tack and im-mature you really are.

Let me help just a sec. Try fill out your profile you might get people to talk nicer to you. We all are very protective of fakes on this site. We all really against poeple who offend poeple. Try reading the thread about "Fat Woman". Use some of the helpfull tips.

O.k. now for a little rant.

Why are you always replaying to my posts on "YOUR" thread. Remember you posted in the open forum. when you hit the submit button it became everybodies thread. You don't have to like it just learn to live with it.

Rant over

why don't "YOU" ask drew to remove or close the thread if you don't like to hear what other pople have to say.

NorthBiEast
Mar 12, 2007, 10:28 PM
Everybody's entitled to their opinions, and to share them. Everybody's entitled to their attractions.

Everybody is entitled to respect.

When someone in my community is being disrespected, they are worth defending. I would do the same no matter who had started the name calling.

TaylorMade
Mar 12, 2007, 11:09 PM
Nope, I didnt miss anything here. The point is, is that 40 is not appealing to me. What, you dont like it? TOUGH. I'm an individual, entitled to think, feel and act the way I do, respect that. If you dont like it, stay out of my thread. Why should I trade pictures of ME with some 40 year old who's willing to trade pictures of OTHER people? Get real here, obviously there are some shady folk on here and you're in defense of. I've never seen people get their panties in such a bunch over being called "grampy." and I'm allegedly the "immature" one, lol.

This could have been covered in your ad... looks like I'm gonna have to yank out this (www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php) again.

:rolleyes:

*Taylor*

BiGuy23
Mar 12, 2007, 11:37 PM
We didn't stir anything up YOU were the one the offend not me or her, but by reading other threads them also. You are the one with out a clue. I have been laughing at the post with you off remarks. They just show you lack of tack and im-mature you really are.

Let me help just a sec. Try fill out your profile you might get people to talk nicer to you. We all are very protective of fakes on this site. We all really against poeple who offend poeple. Try reading the thread about "Fat Woman". Use some of the helpfull tips.

O.k. now for a little rant.

Why are you always replaying to my posts on "YOUR" thread. Remember you posted in the open forum. when you hit the submit button it became everybodies thread. You don't have to like it just learn to live with it.

Rant over

why don't "YOU" ask drew to remove or close the thread if you don't like to hear what other pople have to say.

I'm having a hard time believing that you're 40. I mean seriously here, you're sincerely bothered by me calling you "grampies?" Beyond the pic request thread here, maybe it's your own inability to accept your age that bothers you more than me calling you "grampies." You people think I'm fake, yet here YOU are trying to offer me pictures of 18-26 year olds that are NOT OF YOU. Talk about being a hypocrite. I don't care if you people think I'm real or fake, it has no effect on me whatsoever. And don't think I believe you for a second when you say "I have been laughing at the post with you off remarks. They just show you lack of tack and im-mature you really are." Your replying would therefore imply a lack of "better" judgement and maturity, and you would not reply if you weren't bothered. Case closed.

However, this thread was a request thread that had specific parameters. You didn't fit the criteria, and for that, there is nothing I can do. Let's say you want an LCD TV, but the salesman wants to really sell you a Plasma. You went there wanting something specific in mind, not settling for something other than what you want and like. Same deal, you didn't fit the criteria, yet you pressed on.

Finally, I don't need a profile. I don't need to provide pics if I so choose not to. It must be in the magical handbook which haphazardly happens to be invisible, I dunno. I don't need to conform to your ways, and if you don't like it, again, Tough. If I really wanted to insult you, I would have and still could, using your latest post as fuel for that fire. Might as well close this thread, it has been sullied by the real fake here.

Flounder1967
Mar 13, 2007, 12:02 AM
It looks like your not out to win any friends here. Once you really get to know me and my humor and look back at this thread you will find it funny.

Now about me offering you pics of younger guys. I was using my sarcastic humor in say no.

I not saying you have to post a profile or pics if you don't want to that is your choise and I'm happy you have your convictions. Just be aware that people here on this site a very cautious of poeple who just want other pics.

Also, as of writing this thread is see you have post a total of 10 times. All are on this thread. I have a few more than that. I am older almost forty and worked very hard to get where i'm at today. I am opionated and don't really care what some wipper-snappe thinks of me. You really have to get to know someone before you try to rip that person a new asshole.

Sorry to make you upset you just have to get use to me, and my type of humor.

With all i have said i will no longer post to this thread. You really need to lossen up or you will have a heart atttack by the time your 39. lol

BiGuy23
Mar 13, 2007, 12:28 AM
It looks like your not out to win any friends here. Once you really get to know me and my humor and look back at this thread you will find it funny.

Now about me offering you pics of younger guys. I was using my sarcastic humor in say no.

I not saying you have to post a profile or pics if you don't want to that is your choise and I'm happy you have your convictions. Just be aware that people here on this site a very cautious of poeple who just want other pics.

Also, as of writing this thread is see you have post a total of 10 times. All are on this thread. I have a few more than that. I am older almost forty and worked very hard to get where i'm at today. I am opionated and don't really care what some wipper-snappe thinks of me. You really have to get to know someone before you try to rip that person a new asshole.

Sorry to make you upset you just have to get use to me, and my type of humor.

With all i have said i will no longer post to this thread. You really need to lossen up or you will have a heart atttack by the time your 39. lol

I'm not really here to make friends to be honest. I came here to explore, and if I made friends, great, if not, who cares?

I don't think I tried to "rip you a new asshole," it was never my intention. 10 posts... so what? I'm new and for the moment, only sought interest in this thread, what's wrong with that? Nothing.

As for the heart attack, I'm not worried, things like this seldom bother me. Chalk it up to being cold if you so will.

Domino
Mar 13, 2007, 1:08 AM
I'm 69, who wants to trade pics.

Plank70
Mar 13, 2007, 2:25 AM
OK, I have something to say here. I have been been around for a few months now. I know its not nearly long as some and it is longer than others, but I must chime in on this thread. (and as you can see, I do not post often). As one that has just come to accept myself for who I am, I can honestly say that Im scared to death. As my post says, I have a long road ahead of me as to how I am going to deal with my bisexuality. there are many paths to take and I need to find one that suits me and has my best interests at hand. With that said, I think we are all here for the same thing; and that is to talk, chat, explore, introduce ourselves to other like minded folks. Now that is a broad spectrum. there are stages of what people go through when they are trying to discover who they truly are. we are all at different stages no matter what our age, our marital status nor our sexual experience, but we are all trying to figure one thing out and that is who we truly are and to be comfortable with that. We come to this site for understanding and love. Some of us have figured out who we are and where our place in life is. some are half way there and now have an idea what path they want to take. and there are some that are so new to this, they are not sure what they want or what they are looking for . and you know what...its ok. its ok to come here with all your confusion and try to sort it out. And we all sort it out in different ways.

So, why all the banter? Here is a kid(guy) who posted a thread of what he was looking for. If finding like minded people in his age group who are willing to show themselves and possibly strike up a conversation about what they might be experiencing is what he is looking for, then let him be. Now there may be people on this site that are older than his age group who are in the same stages of underatanding and acceptance of their sexuality, but they are in a different age group than what he feels comfortable with, so why fight him on that. Let him be, If you dont care for this thread, dont reply to it, just move on. Here we are arguing about why he posted. Is he or anyone gaining anything from this? did he find like minded folks that can help him through these hard times? Did anyone try and understand why he posted this thread and help him or guide him to what he is truly looking for?
Maybe all he is looking for is cock pics, but if seeing pics of people his own age helps him understand that he is not alone in this and helps him discover his own sexuality, then who are you to fault him or judge him. who are you to judge anyone. There are people from all walks of life on this site. Noone here can say that their way is best, because we all have to follow the path that suits us as individuals.
There are people on this site who feel that whoever has the most posts wins. why is that? why do people feel they need to respond to every post and thread? The loudest person is not always heard the most. I think I understand when I say that certain people actually think they are helping by giving multiple points of view and having the need to always give their two cents. But sometimes less is more. I think that some people should sit out for an inning or two. Why not post replys that will help the individual who posted the thread? Remember we are all here to help, not hurt. Some may agree with me and some may disagree with me, but thats ok. Fighting over it doesnt solve any problems and it doesnt make anyone feel welcome or accepted.

scubaman
Mar 13, 2007, 5:11 AM
Like I said to Daisy, it it easy to sit behind a computer screen and be the person you are dreaming about. Initially, when I see a person with no profile that is what I think of. This thread started off with a request, then some joking and then the insults started. There is no room in the community for rudness, no matter what the issue. Be respectful of people is not really that hard. My personal opinion - at least have a profile more people would be willing to accomodate! Seems as though the last couple of problems here have been with newer people without profiles, maybe a trend here????????

:eek:

Mrs.F
Mar 13, 2007, 10:21 AM
I think we just need to end this fued. :rolleyes:

I can honestly say that Flounder was just giving you a hard time and meant nothing by it with his first couple of posts, but then things turned and became ugly. Flounder is a great guy and very loving and I don't want you to think badly of him or I. Yes, he is 39 and yes, he is having a hard time with it. Trust me...he just bought a Harley Davidson due to his mid-life crisis.

Both of us are mature, loving people who try not to judge anyone, however, as we see here, that sometimes will happen. You are very much entitled to your opinion and wants and desires as we all are. I apologize for my banter earlier.

Good luck in your findings! ;)

Tommy2020
Mar 13, 2007, 11:48 AM
BiGuy23.... I think that you and Daisy999 have a lot in common. Maybe even to the point that you might be the same person. Same demeaning, arrogant attitude, same underwear probably.... Personally, I think that you are trolling for pictures. Now don't take that personally but, Jesus, lighten up a little. This site is not just for sex or gratification. Why don't you post your profile? And if you REALLY want to trade pictures, you might have a little better luck on some of the other sites that offer pictures for trade or sale. Like for instance, www.showmeyourdick.com or www.mydickpicturesforsale.com, or you get the gist....
Just my :2cents:

Tommy2020

BiGuy23
Mar 13, 2007, 3:16 PM
Initially, when I see a person with no profile that is what I think of. This thread started off with a request, then some joking and then the insults started. My personal opinion - at least have a profile more people would be willing to accomodate!

Ah, a judgmental one.

No. I don't need a profile.

BiGuy23
Mar 13, 2007, 3:23 PM
BiGuy23.... I think that you and Daisy999 have a lot in common. Maybe even to the point that you might be the same person. Same demeaning, arrogant attitude, same underwear probably.... Personally, I think that you are trolling for pictures. Now don't take that personally but, Jesus, lighten up a little. This site is not just for sex or gratification. Why don't you post your profile? And if you REALLY want to trade pictures, you might have a little better luck on some of the other sites that offer pictures for trade or sale. Like for instance, www.showmeyourdick.com or www.mydickpicturesforsale.com, or you get the gist....
Just my :2cents:

Tommy2020

It's funny... It's always the ones with the biggest mouthes that offer their 2 cents when nobody really cares. It seems like stupidity supersedes intelligence here. You're entitled to think I'm daisy whatever, though I can assure you I am not. Nobody asked for your wiseass comments, so keep it to yourself. It's funny, some of you people complain about how I was being rude, disrespectful, etc. You know what? You want apple pie, life hands you blueberries... make blueberry pie. Tough shit people, if you guys got all bent out of shape over me calling someone "grampies," you have bigger issues at hand.

So what if I dont have a profile? This is the lamest thing I've seen here yet. What does a profile prove? It doesn't prove I'm real or sincere in my quest. It would just be one less thing for you guys to complain about. The underlying issue here is not the profile kids, it's that I "offended" someone here. This has been settled already and I have nothing more to say to Flounder or his SO. So people like you, tommy2020, need to back off and put your 2 cents in your piggy bank instead of depositing it here.

FYI, I will not make a profile, so accept it. Nowhere does it say I have to, so I won't. Don't like it? Yet again, Tough.

This is over, close this thread Mods.

spoiledangel860505
Mar 13, 2007, 5:11 PM
Generally I am not a "rules person", but experience with various internet communities has taught me that rules are necessary, even on a site that is all about about sexual freedom such as Bisexual.com. So here they are:
1. Don't post your personal ad here. They just clutter up the forums. By far the best thing to do if you are looking to meet people is create a quality personal ad under your "My Account" control panel. These ads then show up highlighted to people in your area.
2. Be polite - flame the idea if you feel you must, but not the person.
3. Sexual freedom is what it's all about, but even it should have limits - discussions of non-consensual sex, violence and sex, or sex involving children are not welcome here, will be promptly deleted, and the poster may be banned.
4. Have fun. Learn. Share. Entertain. Discuss. Argue. Enlighten.
- Drew

I do believe you have broken two of the rules 1. and 2. Since you posted somwhat of a personal ad, and you were impolite.
You were also very rude and immature in all your postings. This post is just as bad as the Fat Women post, discrimination, rudeness, immaturity, shallowness, especially because you don't have a picture on your profile. Post pictures on your profile and perhaps maybe people will respond to you, and give you their pictures or have pictures on their profile.
I think you really need to be a little bit more open minded and mature.

BiGuy23
Mar 13, 2007, 6:55 PM
Generally I am not a "rules person", but experience with various internet communities has taught me that rules are necessary, even on a site that is all about about sexual freedom such as Bisexual.com. So here they are:
1. Don't post your personal ad here. They just clutter up the forums. By far the best thing to do if you are looking to meet people is create a quality personal ad under your "My Account" control panel. These ads then show up highlighted to people in your area.
2. Be polite - flame the idea if you feel you must, but not the person.
3. Sexual freedom is what it's all about, but even it should have limits - discussions of non-consensual sex, violence and sex, or sex involving children are not welcome here, will be promptly deleted, and the poster may be banned.
4. Have fun. Learn. Share. Entertain. Discuss. Argue. Enlighten.
- Drew

I do believe you have broken two of the rules 1. and 2. Since you posted somwhat of a personal ad, and you were impolite.
You were also very rude and immature in all your postings. This post is just as bad as the Fat Women post, discrimination, rudeness, immaturity, shallowness, especially because you don't have a picture on your profile. Post pictures on your profile and perhaps maybe people will respond to you, and give you their pictures or have pictures on their profile.
I think you really need to be a little bit more open minded and mature.

Pardon me if I seem a little...crass. my post was not a personal ad. You should learn what a personal ad consists of. Usually age, gender, a description of themself, a description of what interests them and what they are looking for. Albeit my post consists of one of these properties, 1 piece of a jigsaw puzzle does not make the puzzle whole.

As for the immaturity thing, I am not being immature, I sincerely believe that. I feel the folks here that randomly chime in (ie you) are overly sensitive. The other thread is quite different than mine, I read the OP's comments. I did nothing of the sort in such direct words. What I said and what YOU may have interpreted are two very different things. He/she complained about people being fat and ugly, and not taking better care of themselves...That they should watch what they eat, excercise more. You show me where I said something of equal value. Oh, thats right, I didn't. If you consider calling someone "grampie" all of the aforementioned ("discrimination, rudeness, immaturity, shallowness, especially because you don't have a picture on your profile") then you have another thing coming.

As for the picture in the profile thing, like I said, I don't one, nor do I want one. Is this some sort of communist regime that is trying to control the population here? Why do I have to conform to your ways? Oh, right...I don't. If you don't like it, there is a pretty little button there in your settings called the ignore button, make use of it. Don't come here trying to knock me down when in actuality, you're battling issues of your own and are looking for reasons to vent. Oh lucky me.

The post was open to all members, with or without pictures in their profile. If there is any discrimination going here, it's against me with you picture profiling protesters. The crap you're pressing here is irrelevant and off topic and you will come to see that I will have a retort for every silly thing someone here has to say to me. So far I've been very respectful. Mrs. F already called me an "idiot" in defense of her SO and I've said nothing in return to that. How come none of you felt compelled enough to call her out on it, yet I get a bucket full of shit for calling someone "grampie." Please, grow up, all of you that fall into this bracket. I thought this was all about fairness here? Seems like some of you are taking sides.

And this very post of yours, spoiledangel, makes you worse than me by default. You've said more derogatory things about me than I said to Flounder, and you know nothing about me. To top it off, I've not even insulted you once. Yet here you are, donating your 2 cents to a situation that has no bearing on you.

P.S. I've not been rude in any of my posts. Don't confuse honesty and geniuness with being rude. I've responded to all the posts with respect, and you can't see that, well, that is another one of your problems. If you would like to carry this on, or anyone else, go ahead. I love a good debate/arguement and can go on indefinitely...or at least until I tire of all this childishness on behalf of the "established" members here.

entropy
Mar 13, 2007, 10:11 PM
I'm a little suspicious of anyone who'd come on the forums just to ask to swap pics. I'm not very trusting of people who show up on the internet, I don't want my pics to end up in any amaetur sections of a porn site or anything...

ph1ll1eguy04
Mar 13, 2007, 11:00 PM
Hey. Im 23. Ill gladly sed pics but I think before I take them you should ask what you want to see in them. Tell me what to do and Ill take the pics accordingly. :bigrin:

spoiledangel860505
Mar 14, 2007, 12:33 AM
Pardon me if I seem a little...crass. my post was not a personal ad. You should learn what a personal ad consists of. Usually age, gender, a description of themself, a description of what interests them and what they are looking for. Albeit my post consists of one of these properties, 1 piece of a jigsaw puzzle does not make the puzzle whole.

As for the immaturity thing, I am not being immature, I sincerely believe that. I feel the folks here that randomly chime in (ie you) are overly sensitive. The other thread is quite different than mine, I read the OP's comments. I did nothing of the sort in such direct words. What I said and what YOU may have interpreted are two very different things. He/she complained about people being fat and ugly, and not taking better care of themselves...That they should watch what they eat, excercise more. You show me where I said something of equal value. Oh, thats right, I didn't. If you consider calling someone "grampie" all of the aforementioned ("discrimination, rudeness, immaturity, shallowness, especially because you don't have a picture on your profile") then you have another thing coming.

As for the picture in the profile thing, like I said, I don't one, nor do I want one. Is this some sort of communist regime that is trying to control the population here? Why do I have to conform to your ways? Oh, right...I don't. If you don't like it, there is a pretty little button there in your settings called the ignore button, make use of it. Don't come here trying to knock me down when in actuality, you're battling issues of your own and are looking for reasons to vent. Oh lucky me.

The post was open to all members, with or without pictures in their profile. If there is any discrimination going here, it's against me with you picture profiling protesters. The crap you're pressing here is irrelevant and off topic and you will come to see that I will have a retort for every silly thing someone here has to say to me. So far I've been very respectful. Mrs. F already called me an "idiot" in defense of her SO and I've said nothing in return to that. How come none of you felt compelled enough to call her out on it, yet I get a bucket full of shit for calling someone "grampie." Please, grow up, all of you that fall into this bracket. I thought this was all about fairness here? Seems like some of you are taking sides.

And this very post of yours, spoiledangel, makes you worse than me by default. You've said more derogatory things about me than I said to Flounder, and you know nothing about me. To top it off, I've not even insulted you once. Yet here you are, donating your 2 cents to a situation that has no bearing on you.

P.S. I've not been rude in any of my posts. Don't confuse honesty and geniuness with being rude. I've responded to all the posts with respect, and you can't see that, well, that is another one of your problems. If you would like to carry this on, or anyone else, go ahead. I love a good debate/arguement and can go on indefinitely...or at least until I tire of all this childishness on behalf of the "established" members here.

:rolleyes: I have two things to say. I have a right to post in this forum just as you do. I'm speaking my opinion, sorry if you don't like it. I'm going put my 2 cents in where ever I want to, whether it has any bearings to me or not, and your post is non-sense, a waste of time, and forum space. But, basically, your response to my post, just went in one ear and out the other.

biwords
Mar 14, 2007, 12:53 AM
I think that about now we're all asking the same question: What would Lord Peel say?

You remember Lord Peel. He was the guy who led a commission to Palestine in 1937 in hopes of resolving what was already the world's most intractable conflict. He came back and told the British government "it's even worse than we thought, because it isn't a struggle between right and wrong, but between right and right".

I fear this thread is becoming our very own Mideast conflict.

spoiledangel860505
Mar 14, 2007, 1:00 AM
I think that about now we're all asking the same question: What would Lord Peel say?

You remember Lord Peel. He was the guy who led a commission to Palestine in 1937 in hopes of resolving what was already the world's most intractable conflict. He came back and told the British government "it's even worse than we thought, because it isn't a struggle between right and wrong, but between right and right".

It's nonsense and Stupid, and your right its going to be our very own mideast conflict

flexuality
Mar 14, 2007, 1:00 AM

Naah....probably just a full moon LOL! :rolleyes:

BiGuy23
Mar 14, 2007, 1:47 AM
:rolleyes: I have two things to say. I have a right to post in this forum just as you do. I'm speaking my opinion, sorry if you don't like it. I'm going put my 2 cents in where ever I want to, whether it has any bearings to me or not, and your post is non-sense, a waste of time, and forum space. But, basically, your response to my post, just went in one ear and out the other.

Yeah, that's why you obviously read it and gave it some thought, lol.

Solomon
Mar 14, 2007, 4:23 AM
I'm reminded of what this one man had to say "have a schoolyard arguement with someone who's stupid and who's stupid?" lol!!

jesus, this is just a he said she said shit that i thought i graduated from LOL!

but i will admit it's definately entertaining! :bigrin: :bigrin: :cool:

flexuality
Mar 14, 2007, 4:49 AM
that's it!! I'm takin my ball an goin home!! :tongue:

raedjor
Mar 14, 2007, 7:18 AM
Lookin to see if any 18-26 year old guys wanna trade pics...cock pics/cum pics mainly. Anyone interested? Anyone know of a good place other than here to do this? Thanks!

me 26 and may swapp picture

arana
Mar 14, 2007, 9:12 PM
Drew, does this thread really need to exsist? So far rule number 2 has been broken and the fact this is more an ad rule 1 was broken and by the name calling I'd say number 3 was broken too.

Rule number 4 is really up in the air here since people COULD actually be having fun yelling at each other. I know couples that aren't happy unless they are doing so. I did learn something, and some parts were entertaining....Ok, so #4 was the only rule that passed.

BiGuy19
Mar 14, 2007, 10:19 PM

I'll trade just clean innocent face pics. Interested?

BiGuy23
Mar 14, 2007, 10:56 PM
Drew, does this thread really need to exsist? So far rule number 2 has been broken and the fact this is more an ad rule 1 was broken and by the name calling I'd say number 3 was broken too.

Rule number 4 is really up in the air here since people COULD actually be having fun yelling at each other. I know couples that aren't happy unless they are doing so. I did learn something, and some parts were entertaining....Ok, so #4 was the only rule that passed.

Maybe you have a little trouble interpreting the rules. The only rule possibly broken here is number 2.

In a previous post, I said "You should learn what a personal ad consists of. Usually age, gender, a description of themself, a description of what interests them and what they are looking for. Albeit my post consists of one of these properties, 1 piece of a jigsaw puzzle does not make the puzzle whole. "

Reread my original post and realize that is not a personal ad, it is a request thread.

spoiledangel860505
Mar 14, 2007, 11:01 PM
Yeah, that's why you obviously read it and gave it some thought, lol.

Did I say I didn't read it? uh no! I did read it and I thought it was a waste of time for the both of us. Bet it took you alot of time to think out all the what you were going to say, what a waste.

spoiledangel

spoiledangel860505
Mar 14, 2007, 11:14 PM

I so agree with you, thank you for agreeing with me. I don't think this thread needs to exsist, I think this is a waste of time for readers and biguy23, most people will agree with me that the rules have been broken. Let's let drew decide.

BiGuy23
Mar 14, 2007, 11:24 PM
Did I say I didn't read it? uh no! I did read it and I thought it was a waste of time for the both of us. Bet it took you alot of time to think out all the what you were going to say, what a waste.

spoiledangel

oh a cute insinuation. Took me less than 5 minutes. So before you imply that I'm slow or something in that order, think about how stupid it is. I already requested this thread to be closed, it need not be here. As for most people agreeing with you, you'd make a terrible demographer. 1 does not consist of all.

The problem here is you're all trying to pin something against me, yet every time you come up empty handed and I come back with a retort to counteract every stupid comment you guys have to say. Close this thread already, unless you enjoy this, I can go for a while.

flexuality
Mar 15, 2007, 12:29 AM
The problem here is you're all trying to pin something against me, yet every time you come up empty handed and I come back with a retort to counteract every stupid comment you guys have to say. Close this thread already, unless you enjoy this, I can go for a while.

The problem isn't that anyone's trying to pin anything (except maybe the tail on the donkey) - the problem is that this thread is becoming humorous. :tongue:

I mean, let's face it - you did break rule #1. It doesn't say anything about an ad having to be good. So you posted a lousy ad. :shades: It's still an ad.

Then the games began....and kept going....and going....and going....and you seemed to have turned into the Energizer Bunny of Button Pushing!

*note - I did not call you that, I only said that you SEEMED to become that. There is a difference.*

Now play nice. :cop:

Rule #2. Okay, maybe you wouldn't have been offended by being called "grampie" (grampie?? is that the best you could come up with?? I mean, really! You seem to have such eloquent command of the english language. Surely something a bit more flamboyant crossed your mind than "grampie") Apparently there are those who were offended by it as well as the following ...what shall we call it...banter?

Where a simple "sorry" would have sufficed...well, we all see where this has gone now. :rotate:

So technically you did break rule #2. :cool:

And in all fairness, you did ask originally if there was a "better place to do this."

Now I could be wrong, but I think that a large portion of the previous 49 or so posts have been trying to say....YES! There is a better place to do this. It's called a profile. :bigrin:

Granted, the wording of some of the replies trying to state this might be seen as somewhat overzealous, but the message remains, none the less.

And as far as "coming back with a retort to counteract every stupid comment you guys have to say" goes.....well, Solomon and I have actually posted the stupidest comments so far and you have not come up with a witty retort to those now have you? ;)

But I highly suspect that you will come up with a witty retort to counteract this reply. Button Pushers can't resist. :bigrin:

spoiledangel860505
Mar 15, 2007, 1:05 AM
The problem isn't that anyone's trying to pin anything (except maybe the tail on the donkey) - the problem is that this thread is becoming humorous. :tongue:

I mean, let's face it - you did break rule #1. It doesn't say anything about an ad having to be good. So you posted a lousy ad. :shades: It's still an ad.

Then the games began....and kept going....and going....and going....and you seemed to have turned into the Energizer Bunny of Button Pushing!

*note - I did not call you that, I only said that you SEEMED to become that. There is a difference.*

Now play nice. :cop:

Rule #2. Okay, maybe you wouldn't have been offended by being called "grampie" (grampie?? is that the best you could come up with?? I mean, really! You seem to have such eloquent command of the english language. Surely something a bit more flamboyant crossed your mind than "grampie") Apparently there are those who were offended by it as well as the following ...what shall we call it...banter?

Where a simple "sorry" would have sufficed...well, we all see where this has gone now. :rotate:

So technically you did break rule #2. :cool:

And in all fairness, you did ask originally if there was a "better place to do this."

Now I could be wrong, but I think that a large portion of the previous 49 or so posts have been trying to say....YES! There is a better place to do this. It's called a profile. :bigrin:

Granted, the wording of some of the replies trying to state this might be seen as somewhat overzealous, but the message remains, none the less.

And as far as "coming back with a retort to counteract every stupid comment you guys have to say" goes.....well, Solomon and I have actually posted the stupidest comments so far and you have not come up with a witty retort to those now have you? ;)

But I highly suspect that you will come up with a witty retort to counteract this reply. Button Pushers can't resist. :bigrin:

Exactly what she said! It is becoming very funny. LOL :bigrin:
Get the hint and post a picture and information about yourself in your profile.

spoiledangel860505
Mar 15, 2007, 1:34 AM
oh a cute insinuation. Took me less than 5 minutes. So before you imply that I'm slow or something in that order, think about how stupid it is. I already requested this thread to be closed, it need not be here. As for most people agreeing with you, you'd make a terrible demographer. 1 does not consist of all.

I know, aren't I SO cute? lol :bigrin: Thank you for saying that I made a cute insinuation. I don't believe it took you less than 5 minutes to reply, considering the length, and great thought that went into it but, whatever you say is fine, whether it be a lie or the truth.

No, I wasn't going to imply that you are slow; however, you bought it up though so, maybe you know something I don't? Think what you want about the comments, doesn't bother me. At first I took this seriously, but now reading everyone's posts over again, I have found that its just funny.
I'm having fun arguing with you, and I look forward to your response.

Oh and I'm glad you put in a request to close the thread, maybe you will get the hint and post it in your PROFILE since it is an ad.

Like flexuality said, "Button pushers can't resist." Please feel free to retort on our so called "stupid comments," I could use a laugh tomorrow.

Brian
Mar 15, 2007, 4:47 AM
This thread is closed for bad karma.

- Drew :paw: