PDA

View Full Version : Strange Masterbation

maninlace
Feb 23, 2007, 8:29 PM
What are some things that are used when masterbating?

I like to use hollowed out fruit, or a lubed plastic bag under the cusion of the chair (my fav). I am looking for new Ideas so please help.

dans94
Feb 23, 2007, 8:51 PM
Have you tried laying on your back in the shower? It's best if you can make the stream kinda coarse and direct one of the beams along your shaft and head. It'll make you wiggle and squirm.

LoveLion
Feb 23, 2007, 10:36 PM
Iv been trying some new things recently. One of my favorits is only possible if you are not circumcised. It works best if you have a movable shower head or even better with a hose. (I have a mobale shower head with the head ripped off, so it is basically a hose, works perfectly). While the foreskin is over the head, pull it open slightly so you can see the head to create a little cave if you will. Next spray the warm water into the *cave*. It feels amazing, and with the constant stream the pleasure never lets up.

DiamondDog
Feb 24, 2007, 12:50 AM
I love to do it when I am using clippers on my face, or shaving parts of my face, or when doing those things to another man. ;)

shaver6
Feb 24, 2007, 2:23 AM
Has anyone tried the banana method? Its very simple. Take a banana, that is almost ripe, maybe slightly green. With a knife, cut off the end square, where it was attached to the stalk. Then make one cut in the skin, lengh-wise, and carefully roll the banana out of his skin, trying keep the skin intact.

Then slip your cock inside the banana skin, and seal it up in there, with your hand around the banana. Start stroking. There is just enough moisture in the banana skin, to give a slight lube effect. Just keep stroking until you cum. All the cum stays inside the skin, so no mess, just toss the skin away. :) Then you can eat the banana..... :bigrin:

trip1
Feb 24, 2007, 6:28 AM
Has anyone tried the banana method? Its very simple. Take a banana, that is almost ripe, maybe slightly green. With a knife, cut off the end square, where it was attached to the stalk. Then make one cut in the skin, lengh-wise, and carefully roll the banana out of his skin, trying keep the skin intact.

Then slip your cock inside the banana skin, and seal it up in there, with your hand around the banana. Start stroking. There is just enough moisture in the banana skin, to give a slight lube effect. Just keep stroking until you cum. All the cum stays inside the skin, so no mess, just toss the skin away. :) Then you can eat the banana..... :bigrin:

Shaver you horny dog you LOL

trip1
Feb 24, 2007, 6:31 AM
What are some things that are used when masterbating?

I like to use hollowed out fruit, or a lubed plastic bag under the cusion of the chair (my fav). I am looking for new Ideas so please help.

Sounds like fun... I'm gonna try them both...

diamond_tether
Feb 24, 2007, 1:06 PM
I love to use cock rings. They're not quite an apparatus that'll get you off on their own, but using them in conjuction to regular (or irregular) jacking can be awesome. The intensity of feeling can go up exponentially if you take your time while allowing you a lot of control over what you're doing. And, who doesn't want every vein on their cock to bulge out loud and proud? ;)

matterinhand
Feb 24, 2007, 3:37 PM
I used a cardboard tube a couple of times last summer, put my cock in flaccid with a bit of lube on, then used it as a sleeve when hard.

I know one person who got some plastic tubing, and used sponge rubber in it, then put a femidom in that with lube.

codybear3
Feb 24, 2007, 8:01 PM
I have a massage unit like the one picture below...Turn this baby on and lay it on its back...Use the multi-speed for your pleasure as you place your cock between the two vibrating heads...Have fun... :paw: :paw:

P.S. - My wife enjoys the hell out of it, too... ;)

maninlace
Feb 24, 2007, 10:45 PM
Iv been trying some new things recently. One of my favorits is only possible if you are not circumcised. It works best if you have a movable shower head or even better with a hose. (I have a mobale shower head with the head ripped off, so it is basically a hose, works perfectly). While the foreskin is over the head, pull it open slightly so you can see the head to create a little cave if you will. Next spray the warm water into the *cave*. It feels amazing, and with the constant stream the pleasure never lets up.

I'm cut but would love to see a pic of you doing that !!!

DiamondDog
Feb 25, 2007, 1:34 AM

You can do the same thing with piss and it feels really good!

Next time you are pissing close your foreskin and fill it up with some piss and let it all out.

mwmrichva
Feb 25, 2007, 2:50 PM
My favorites:
1. Lay on my back in the tub. Using a personal shower to spray warm water on my balls while jacking off with a lube.
2. Use some of that larger foam rubber pipe insulation with lots of lube.
3. In a folded over heating pad set on low with the cover off and with lots of lube. (Careful not to burn yourself)
4. My most favorite, have someone jack me off. :tongue:

Spicy
Feb 26, 2007, 4:31 PM
With a moveable shower head hold it under your balls and ass. Adjust the flow of water to your liking so that it tickles your balls, ass and cock, till you cum, now rub your cum over your balls and cock stroking yourself till you cum again. have fun!!!

Spicy

Spicy

self88
Feb 26, 2007, 5:52 PM
I like to tie a soft velcro strap tightly around my balls when I jerkoff. It feels SOOOOOOOO nice...it makes your balls into a nice, neat, tight package that can be slapped around or tucked between your legs.

Just as I'm about to cum I pull the strap off and I always seem to unleash a larger than normal load of jizz which I frequently shoot into a wine glass and then drink.

siraussietosser
Feb 27, 2007, 12:14 AM
Oe of the most intence cum session I had was in a spa at home. I placed one of the jets right on my cock head. WOW it was fantastic. It took some time to get use to, but I tell you, it took only seconds to blow.

Its nice on your arse too ;)

joxbear69
Feb 27, 2007, 6:56 PM
I also like to use different cock rings or other items to constrict the blood flow (old silk ties, rope, etc.). Some times around my cock only, but most times around both my cock and balls. Try different degrees of tightness for different sensations. Don't just concentrate on touching only your dick---there are lots of sensory endings in your balls, "taint" spot, anus, etc. I also experiment with different types of lubes---KY, silicone based lube, olive oil, motor oil, chocolate syrup, some of the newer lubes that provide warming sensation or tingling sensation, etc. To extend the play--try "edging"-bring yourself just to the brink of orgasm, then stop. Relax--do something else, then start again. See how many times you can bring yourself to the edge without exploding. And when you do cum--it will be awesome.

Have fun!

mrplayfuluk
Feb 27, 2007, 8:13 PM
ok here goes.... not done it for a while but is the nearest thing to a blow job..
take a fat long cucumber and use a knife to hollow out the inner flesh leaving a enough of a layer behind which holds plenty of water to lubricate you... hollow this as far as your length requres... you can pop it into a microwave for about 20 seconds to heat it up a bit which makes it feel like a warm mouth. Then add some lube and this is the trick.... cut a small hole in the top so the air can get out at the other end but don't cut the end off. Now slide in with the air hole open and then as you pull out block the air hole. You will get a devine sucking sensation and noise as well! also and this feels great... roll the cucumber sideways around your cock and you will cum very fast - have fun! :bigrin:

trip1
Feb 28, 2007, 12:03 AM
ok here goes.... not done it for a while but is the nearest thing to a blow job..
take a fat long cucumber and use a knife to hollow out the inner flesh leaving a enough of a layer behind which holds plenty of water to lubricate you... hollow this as far as your length requres... you can pop it into a microwave for about 20 seconds to heat it up a bit which makes it feel like a warm mouth. Then add some lube and this is the trick.... cut a small hole in the top so the air can get out at the other end but don't cut the end off. Now slide in with the air hole open and then as you pull out block the air hole. You will get a devine sucking sensation and noise as well! also and this feels great... roll the cucumber sideways around your cock and you will cum very fast - have fun! :bigrin:

Wow This I gotta try... Hold the mayo and give me cream LOL

jack6two
Feb 28, 2007, 5:56 AM
the best splashes i have with tying up the ballsac tightly and when my wife milks my left cock and i jerk the right one!! That's a feeling and cuming, wouhh!!! :male: :bigrin: :)

shaver6
Feb 28, 2007, 12:48 PM

Boy...I see a big run on cucumbers at the market this week...lets see...where did I leave my keys..... :tongue:

trip1
Feb 28, 2007, 1:22 PM
Boy...I see a big run on cucumbers at the market this week...lets see...where did I leave my keys..... :tongue:

I don't know about you but I'm getting one today!!!

xxxbiman
Feb 28, 2007, 2:00 PM
This is the best! Go to the store and buy a chunk or bolonga 4 or 5 lbs. Let it reach room temp, cut out the center a little smaller and a little deeper then your cock. Wrap it in a towel and lay on the bed and insert yourself and stroke till you cum. It feels like a real pussy or asshole. Wash it out when your done and refrigerate until the next time your horny.

bigregory
Feb 28, 2007, 3:55 PM
Its up to you what u use but I love somthing in my ass when i masturbate.

Tommy2020
Feb 28, 2007, 4:40 PM

Damn....I screwed up. I threw the banana away and ate the skin. Was that warm mayo in there....
Tommy2020